Does anyone else feel like life is just predetermined/predestined to suck for certain people

Does anyone else feel like life is just predetermined/predestined to suck for certain people

No matter what i do my life is shit and I’m struck down by constant disaster always forced to do demeaning shit and jobs i don’t like and shit like that. I see people who are just having fun and find a way to get a job doing what theyre having fun with and nothing bad ever happens to them. I see people who just wake up and good shit happens and they dont have to do anything just miracles and random good shit happens to them

I literally get constantly arrested get consequences 10000x worse than anyone else and i barely do anything i just get high to cope with my shitty life was born in poverty. Other people i see their parents buy them shit they have everything and then they go out and INTENTIALLY do stupid shit. Nothing happens they never get in trouble they never get caught they never get punished nothing

Why the fuck am i just meant for suffering? I even tried god and religious shit and my life just got worse so I’m convinced god is just an ass hole and just predetermined at birth whether or not you get shit and i just got fucked for no reason and everyone else has it way better and easier and only bad shit happens to me and other people like me just meant to suffer

Attached: 9A2D3CF0-4AB1-4C43-8AE0-03525387695F.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjeKiIa7XEk
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Søren_Kierkegaard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KjeKiIa7XEk

Short answer, yeah probably.

Sorry life is bad right now user, I hope it will get better eventually.

If I piss off god will he go away?

Fuck dude I don't wanna feel like I'm feeding the fire but um:
en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Søren_Kierkegaard

(pic related is a screeny of the important part of the wikki)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1344x590, 180K)

Fuck I tried that and my life is still hell. I just have been cursing god because I hate him

Do you believe in god user?

those people you just described aren’t even happy they just appear to be

I get weird signs and coincidences all the time but I have nothing but bad shit happen so I have to just assume god is an ass hole

I don't mean to be out of line because I don't know you or your life but you probably shouldn't do that, hear me out, either consider god real and try to understand that the god everyone talks about is not a asshole, or do what I do, don't believe in god and realise that there is no force rooting against you and causing you failure, there is not an astrological figure fucking with you, you have just had some bad things happen, do what you can do to get out of this situation and don't let your life be ruled by anyone but yourself.
(Sorry if that was a bit of a text wall)

No, being a complete loser due to my own choices gave me insight. Life really is what you make it. It's about the decisions you make,how focused, how hard you work, and how dedicated you are to achieving and succeeding in life. Nothings written in stone and your life is what you make of it. No one's predetermined to be a loser or have life suck for them.

The chances you take matter too, forgot that one.

Do you foresee future events? Glimpses? Sometimes it happens to me too, along with coincidences.

/x/

No but I had a really weird feeling god was out to get me when I took certain drugs and I’m just supposed to suffer and I had my life completely destroyed after that nothing but pure evil bad luck and suffering

No, you aren't predestined to be shit upon, it's more your choices.

People will tell you to be positive, and good things will come to your life, and they're right.

It's not because of some bullshit cosmic force, it's because when you train yourself to think positively, you more readily see good opportunities, and most importantly, people like to be around positive people. They're more willing to do things for them, etc. Few are the people that genuinely want to shit on someone's day, so they're less likely to fuck with you too.

Maybe you should stop doing drugs, as they appear to make you feel like shit.

Having you here feels right probation fag

Idk man my friends do way more stupid shit and only ever get mild slaps on the wrist

Unless my depression just makes me more reckless or something

it's predetermined/predestined to suck for all the people

>Does anyone else feel like life is just predetermined/predestined

yeah

Attached: jc.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>I literally get constantly arrested
your fault

>I see people who are just having fun and find a way to get a job doing what theyre having fun with and nothing bad ever happens to them. I see people who just wake up and good shit happens and they dont have to do anything just miracles and random good shit happens to them
selection bias

Idk man it seems like people are either born with just good shit happening to them and some people are just born with bad shit happening and I’m the second one and idk why or what to do

No, because I don't question my path anymore. I accept my pains with my blessings.

everyone has bad shit happen to them
some people let it show

That's just not true