So my wife and I have given each other a free sex pass to use. The only conditions is a condom must be used...

So my wife and I have given each other a free sex pass to use. The only conditions is a condom must be used, it can only happen once, and you cannot fall in love with the person. My wife has always wanted to sleep with a black guy, and I have always wanted a tiny Asian. Thoughts, tips, advice?

Attached: 1536346653042.jpg (800x800, 150K)

Marriage is done

Attached: 1550529599834.jpg (600x450, 46K)

U guys are living stereotype fantasies, do whatever then an expect you're marriage to just not last, even if you don't like the person you cheated with, ur own marriage partnership will just faint away.

This

Enjoy your new nonmonogamous relationship.

Why is this viewed as a marriage killer? It's only natural for each other to want to fulfill each other's fantasies.

Start looking for a lawyer for your upcoming divorce.

Have fun watching your marriage crumble from the moment it happens. Days? Months? Years? Who knows how long...

I imagine the marriage is in trouble if only one person gets to use their pass (her)

No it isn't you sick fuck. It's not unnatural to stay faithful to your partner, and if you believe otherwise you've been brainwashed by Jewish media.

she has already fucked the black guy and does this out of guilt

Yeah, I met the guy and saw the pics. I'm glad my dick is bigger.

Lol, you think she will stop after the first time?

I wish I was there to hear the details of her fuckfest at the dinner table Monday night.

Awfully loyal for a 4channer. I'm going to use my free pass on an accident

She went there before work and was disappointed how quick it was. She was mad that she sucked his dick and didn't get her pussy ate

Have fun imagining that when you fuck your petite asian qt

It fucked with me for a while, but it has sparked more fire in our life

Attached: 4511374cc-1.jpg (640x360, 47K)

You know sex is also highly addictive right? Might as well open your marriage if you think one free pass can't hurt.

Don't ask for sex life advice from fucking Jow Forums. Jesus christ, why do people seriously do this.

Fpbp

Attached: 1466550001350.png (527x409, 24K)

Enjoy the divorce. Because you “cheated”, she’s going to clean you out. It won’t matter that she fucked a nigger.

Because it is a marriage killer in 98% of cases you idiot.

why is this in advice?

why do their races matter?

All I want to do is call you a dirty race mixing fag. swallow glass and die lol.

The actual state of modern marriage

And eat dirt, too

Why would she offer this to you? Think real hard about this user.

Yep

Have fun with your divorce OP

It’s seriously sad isn’t it?

Good things you have those rules, like only once, condom must be used and you can't fall in love. Too bad you didn't add monogonomy to your marriage rules.

Why would a tiny Asian want to sleep with you?
Your wife on the other hand could easily find a black guy, you are just going to get cucked.

FPBP
P
B
P

Let us know how the divorce goes OP.

Are you rethinking this OP or are u still good, doesn't really matter though does it?

Attached: Pills.jpg (500x334, 61K)

>It's only natural for each other to want to fulfill each other's fantasies.
>each other's fantasies.
>fantasies.

Good lord, the cognitive dissonance is real. You can tell reality from fiction, can't you?

Attached: 1550374179240.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

I'd consider divorcing my husband for even asking me something like a "marriage pass". I'm pretty open sexually but introducing other people into our sex life has always been my biggest boundary.

OP is a faggot and a kike.

totally agree. I'm married and do not find it difficult to rebuff the advances of other people nor let my mind roam about someone else. I wouldn't have married and committed if I wasn't past that.

Obviously, after she was railed by some rando

Same. I can't imagine how you can sleep next to your husband, the father of your children, knowing he fucked some other girl hours before.

I hope I find someone as good as you~

Not wanting to fuck other people during your marriage is hardly a high standard user.

really? did Jow Forums lie to me?

Attached: gino.jpg (1363x1363, 98K)

Yeah, we share everything including bodily fluids (I know that sounds gross but thats what happens during sex) and I'm not nor is he exchanging bodily fluids with other people.

Its not hard. I do think some people get into relationships for the wrong reasons or too quickly and find something lacking and then you got problems.

All you needed on top of this post was dubs.
OP open relationships are for the benefit of women. Even Chad has to put in work to attract women, most women can just stand there and wait to be approached and it will happen for them.
She'll be diving on dick while you're still trying to find a willing partner.

Moron, why fuck up this bad

enjoy being on my filtered tripfag list
your wife asked you to fuck a specific nigger again and out of guilt let you fuck someone sometime? I hope this is bait or that at least you don't have kids. In which case you should kill each other and yourselves.

It's natural to have those fantasies, it's not necessarily good to try to make them come true. Pursuit of hedonistic pleasure does not lead to happiness, it just won't feel as good as you built it up in your head, you will always be left wanting more. Real happiness comes from building a good life you can be proud of, fulfilling your responsibilities, doing things for other people rather than servicing your own ego. I know it's not the "fun" answer but it's true.

Your marriage will fall apart. It won't be a one-time thing.

Yep

There's nothing wrong with letting your gf or wife fuck black guys. It's pretty hot and deep down I think everyone ITT knows it. Especially if your wife or gf is super white with like pink nips and shit. The contrast is amazing

Longing for sex outside of your relationship will be it's ultimate demise. That grass isn't as green on that side of the fence, brother.

Infanticide is also natural. So is cannibalism. We agreed as a species a while ago that they probably aren't the best basis for civilization because it makes a lot of people upset.

Bye bye marriage......

Yeah, your marriage is over dude. Move on and don't look back.

enjoy watching your marriage go to shit, first itll be a thing where "she fucks two maybe three dudes and you manage if youre lucky to find one willing girl. soon your wife will just be continuously fucking kangz and spics while youre stuck at either work or in the closet watching her get plowed by niggers and she wont let you in because you don't have kang cock. eventually youll get divorced and have to provide for her nigglet while you drink yourself into a stupor each night and wonder "why did she cheat on me" itll be because of this shit. if she actually cares about you she wont go and fuck some kang

that's objectively wrong, we know whos a cuck at least, letting your SO get fucked by a kang is probably the worst thing that could happen because then its "oooh I fucked a nigger, so EXOTIC"

1. It is hard to respect a person who would fuck a black person, so that kills any attraction between people.
2. Having sex with other people makes the whole dynamic weird and someone will get hurt.
3. Wanting the best for your partner might be a good thing, but not to the point where they stop being your partner. It is the most common of shit tests. There is nothing more pathetic than a man who allow his wife to cheat, but right up there on that level is a man who asks permission if he can cheat.
Obviously he is going to hear a "whatever", nothing is compelling about such a waste of humanity.

/Thread
Jesus you fuckers cuck yourselves now a days.

Pic related you fucking retard.

Attached: 1549063844696.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>Actively cucks himself
>Likes DBS
Makes sense.

Attached: 1551896232839.jpg (625x960, 88K)

Nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Hey! Welcome back dogfucker! Haven't seen you in a while. How the heck are ya?

it's bait (and a very obvious one) and you niggers fell for it hook, line and sinker

2007 fags know plenty about loyalty

Attached: orange boy.jpg (1280x720, 212K)