"Oh boy fellas I am in quite the pickle

"Oh boy fellas I am in quite the pickle.

My cousin and I started having sex when we were both 18 (we exclusively saw each other) and we did it like wild beasts for a few years until about 2 years ago (we're both 24 now and stopped when we around 22). I had fun and I believe she had fun also. It ended because I had to move away for a job a couple states over. That made it harder to see each other so we both agreed we had our fun and went our separate ways. There wasn't any fighting or anything like and it was pretty civilized.

Fast forward about a year into my new job, I meet a girl and we hit off (still going strong). Told my cousin and she seemed happy for me. I find out later my cousin has only seen one guy since I left and they were only together for about a week or so (nothing happened between them). Two weeks ago my cousin asked if she could visit because she has the time off. I say sure and she gets out here 3 days ago. She is staying in the guest bedroom which is right next to my gf's and mine room. About 1 am in the morning on the second day I hear some buzzing sound and moaning. I look over and see my gf is asleep so it can't be her and it's not me. It's my cousin. I didn't think anything about it because it's natural and whatever. I'll just ask her to keep it down if she does it again. That is until I hear her moan my name. I fucking froze like a deer in the headlights hoping my gf didn't hear it (she didn't as far I know as I type this). She finishes and I fall back asleep.

Yesterday I mention it to her asking if she was moaning someone else who shared my name. Nope, it was me specifically. FUCK. We get to talking and she tells me she only wants to be with me and she doesn't want anyone else (not in a crazy way; she's pretty level headed). She said she and my gf could share me. I know my gf has hinted at bringing one of her girlfriends for a threesome, but I wasn't so sure about doing it.

I love them both but this is crazy, right? What do I do?"

Attached: 1535468180873.jpg (567x448, 182K)

Posted this a couple days and looking for more advice. I still haven't talked to the gf about it yet, but still talking to the cousin (she'll be here for a bit to ride out her vacation).

How the fuck do you bring this up with your gf? Do I even do it or tell the cousin it's a no go?

Never told your gf about banging your cousin like rabbits? If so well too bad I guess since honesty IS a really important part of relationships

I think your gf would rather have a threesome with a female friend, not your cousin

Don't let it spread around. Everyone would know within a week. I'm sure as long as your cousin knows you're happy to be in her life, but would rather it not be sexual, she'll understand and dial it back.
Just don't come off as upset or judging. You both made the mistake, don't paint her as the problem.

Was your relationship with your cousin just about fucking or was there any kind of romantic aspect?

Definitely do not do the threeway with your girlfriend and cousin, your cousin won't give a fuck by the sound of it but your girlfriend will think you are crazy.

Guys turn it down if his gf isn't that stuck up she could agree to a 3some, if OP says their relationship wasn't romantic, which it hopefully wasn't, then depending on her personality I could see it happening.

Boy you would be one dumb son of a bitch for bringing this up to your gf. So dont.

If I were you I would just stick around with my cousin. You two have chemistry that runs as deep as blood and you'll probably never find someone else like that. If you want a kid, you'll have to adopt though. And I would suggest having her get the tubes tied to prevent any accidents because that could be a catastrophe. Not to mention the obvious, that most guys dont get chances like this.

Honestly we don't know much about his GF but it's true what you say about his cousin
OP, you should tell us about your GF kek

Only multiple generations of inbreeding carry any significant risk of birth defects.

Is cousin fucking more common than I think it is?
I've seen it alluded to in some media but only occasionally, usually negatively. In real life I've only ever heard about it when people joke about rural backwaters, old-world aristocrats and Muslims.
How the hell do you keep doing it for four years? Aren't you terrified that others would clue on? Wouldn't it devastate your entire extended family?
OP I've never fucked my own cousin but I strongly suggest you don't tell your GF under any circumstance. I'm certain that she would break up with you and word WILL get around.

Me and one of my cousins used to have some serious sexual tension between us when we where late teenagers.
We live in different countries so we would only see each other once every year or so.
Nothing ever happened between us but if we lived near each other something bad would have happened for sure.

Severe defects perhaps but there will likely still be some undesirable traits or abnormalities from them being so closely related. It's not worth the gamble.

My parents were cousins.

"Were" cousins?
Do you have any birth defects or mental/ physical problems?

Honesty is very important but I don't think you have to tell everything about the time before the relationship. Maybe the girlfriend wouldn't wanna know..?

I'm pretty sure my mother's counsin's daughter wants to fuck me. Her tubes are tied, so I guess there are no physical consequences, but honestly it just seems like such a messy thing to get involved in, socially speaking.

As long as nobody else knows dating should be fine since it's not a sin but you have to wait for marriage to have sex.

Dating? lol
>it's not a sin but you have to wait for marriage to have sex
We're talking about real life, not whatever religion you've been brainwashed to think is true.

I'll pray for you fellow sinner.
If you cant help yourself you could always pray for forgiveness afterwards.

Fuck off, larper

This is just a the plot point to the most generic animes out there. Sadly that story doesn’t fly here because let’s face, this is weeb neet central. But good larping I suppose. When does your aunt come over and also seem to be keen for some family dick?

Okay

I've read in some medical articles that either 3rd or 4th cousins are the most fertile relationships possible. Itmakes sense as well, for most of civilization you wouldn't travel far from your birth place so most villages weren't too distantly removed from each other.

Do NOT tell your gf, jesus christ OP. Think about this for a minute.

You're saying your cousin is level headed, but she stayed at your house and loudly masturbated to you while you were in the next room with your gf. She's nutso.

Distance yourself from your cousin, move on.

what "tptb" don't want to you know is that breeding with your extended family members results in stronger children, and tighter family bonds. they want us weak, and consequently work at every vector to ensure this result.

cousin fucking is not only fun, it is your duty to the white race.

>this thread again

stop fucking your cousin you overgrown child

Yeah I never thought I'd have to worry about it again, but I wasn't aware my cousin caught the feels and wasn't able to move on in anyway after I moved. No excuse really; just a dumb move on my part.
Well, you say that but I truly think she wants to be with me one way or another. She wouldn't do anything crazy (I'm 99.9% sure) to ruin the relationship. And I know she's not a problem. It's just the consequences catching up with us.
Little of both? We wouldn't go on dates or anything like that but we would hang out when we could. We both enjoyed the other's company.
If I wasn't with a girl who was amazing right now I would 100% be with my cousin. Taboos be damned.
Gf is amazing in every way. She's fun, smart, and understanding. Only been with each other for over a year but we truly love each other. I have no idea how'd she would handle hearing this. Maybe hint at it for a bit, then tell her?
Both of our families were never really around and we took care of each other for the most part. I don't really talk to anyone in my family other than my cousin.
Well, she's dead, so hopefully never.
If she's crazy how do I distance myself (not that I would because I don't believe she is) without her killing me, my gf, or both of us?