Why are so many people on here obsessed with the idea of having a girlfriend or being in a relationship?

Why are so many people on here obsessed with the idea of having a girlfriend or being in a relationship?

Why are so many people on the idea that only love can heal their brokenness?

Attached: 4372750.jpg (600x594, 103K)

Because they are incels who think losing their virginity or having a girlfriend will make them happy

Because many people don't have love for themselves, and want others to give them a sense of purpose through a relationship

I was in an LTR for a long time and hooked up with a couple girls after it ended... then my life got really busy finishing up college, and I haven't had sex in a year.

Now I shitpost here all the time asking how to get girls to blow off steam because I've had a year long dry spell and I'm mf thirsty

This, basically.

They don’t know how to fix themselves, refuse to learn how to fix themselves, and expect another person to do it for them. And when they don’t get what they want, they bash the living shit out of the entire criteria.

Imagine if everyone else could eat ice cream and for some reason the ice cream shops deny ice cream to you. Wouldn't you really want ice cream after a while?

How can you people be so stupid? Obviously the real reason is the age old reason that people want more what they can't have. Especially when everyone around you has it.

Just go to a different ice cream shop that’s not shitty

This is a hypothetical reality in which even 100 shops denied you ice cream, while you watch everyone else buy it with no problem.

It’s the truth, just eat it.

Mostly virgins who are

1) Desperate

And

2) Watch too much (((media))) making them think relationships are like a Disney movie or some shit

Social pressure, loneliness, and general dislike for themselves that they believe will be magically solved when they’re in a relationship. It’s weird, I’ve told people many times that I’m not really interested in relationships right now (I’m trying to get my life started) and they’ve given me the strangest responses like, “something’s not right with that”.

I'd wonder why I'm not getting any ice cream.
Then fix the reasons why I'm not getting ice cream.
Then get ice cream.

A) Why are people obsessed with relationships?
>People, on the basis of human nature alone, are keen to find intimacy. We are social creatures. We need a partner to produce offspring.
B) only love can heal their brokenness?
>Culture ingrained this into us. We have be raised to see love an the pinnacle of happiness, success, and as a cure to sadness.

Jacking off feels better than sex

t. Volcel for 10 years and proud

Well that's what the threads OP complains about are for. I don't get why people on Jow Forums complain about other people's request for advice.

>Why are so many people on here obsessed with the idea of having a girlfriend or being in a relationship?
Because sexually reproducing organisms are irresistibly and compulsively driven to mate by millions of years of natural selection.

>Why are so many people on the idea that only love can heal their brokenness?
Because the overwhelming majority of them are not actually broken, they're just lonely.

Why don't you think someone who fails to get what almost everyone else gets, is broken? Is it just a matter of education? For example a person who can't read is not broken, they simply need education?

Self-actualization

What is it called if I want/desire sex but have next to no motivation to get it because I don't like dealing with people for more than 10 mins

Low self esteem/self worth

What does broken even mean? Stop using such emotional language.

You sound like a woman.

>You sound like a woman.
r/MGTOW is over there, go

Some of us actually have fathers, y’know. Pussy.

pee pee need hole or suicide

need money to buy ice cream