Do women prefer to share an alpha male dick among several females rather than single loyal beta?

Do women prefer to share an alpha male dick among several females rather than single loyal beta?

Attached: 1520531495220.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Yes

Women want someone that gets them and doesn't display insecurity and jealousy.

Based.

OP, you’re just retarded. That’s the simplest answer to your questions.

The pride is the institution of the apex predator. A single man can impregnate all the women, and only the strongest should have the privilege.

That's what they've been told to say they want, but it isn't true.

>Women want someone that doesn't display jealousy
Hahahahahahaha
Come on now

A woman would rather be the whore of a winner than the angel of a loser

Don’t forget that

>That's what they've been told to say they want, but it isn't true.

Why do I get the feeling that you don't actually have much experience with women.

How big of a cuck are you? Jealousy dries up pussy like nothing else.

Women wanna be just another number to men. Jealousy means he doesn’t have equal or superior options.

>Women wanna be just another number to men
When is the last time you've spoken to a woman.

Women don't have much experience with women. Those who do, unless they're too ugly to do so, go back to men.

Now. Fuck off cunt you aren't even honest with yourself.

Projection is very common among liberals such as yourself

I'm not saying it doesn't dry up pussy...I just think that's a ridiculous expectation. What guy isn't going to be jealous of any other guy. Completely unrealistic standard.

I’m talking to one right now, or at least an extremely effeminate man.

This is women 101. How do you become an adult without figuring this out?

>Women don't have much experience with women.
I'm just going to assume this means that you don't have any experience with women.

Seriously, when is the last time you've had a genuine conversation with a woman who gave a shit about what came out of your mouth? Be honest.

Attached: 59602885.png (279x291, 176K)

lol you can't expect a cunt to refute a point when there's a character to attack

nobody can read this picture for ants

Only weak men who don’t get much pussy feel jealous. Normal guys who are masculine just shrug and move on to the next hole.

Character is not the same thing as credibility. If some guy is telling me that all women think and behave the same way then it only makes sense that we question where he's getting his information from. Also, do you consider calling anybody who disagrees with you a woman a character attack? Some would say yes.

I already know why you do this. But the utter lack of self awareness women display is truly amazing sometimes. You’re like robots or something. Shooting out the same predetermined illogical defense mechanisms and lexicon.

This is the Internet. Not IRL. There is not an angry group you can try to sic on me for being honest here.

>just shrug and move on
Hey now don't call me a cuck and give me some kind of cuck mental gymnastics that feelings of attachment aren't normal

Now you're asking leading questions about a strawman you set up. I weep for anyone who was convicted by a jury who was won by a female lawyer.

I didn’t call you a cuck. But yeah, men with lower testosterone levels and higher estrogen levels tend to be more emotionally sensitive and clingy to their mates.

I know why you do this as well, because this is the internet and the only place you won't be humiliated and laughed into submission for genuinely believing that anybody who doesn't agree with you only does so because they're a woman. Yup, every time someone says something you just screech "W-w-woman!" and give yourself a pat on the back for being so awesome. This is the only corner of the world in which your asinine ideology and chronic reality avoidance is even remotely tolerated. Good luck with that, buddy.

Yes and no
A women will know an alpha is fucking other girls, and despite this through self-deception always see herself as the best option. She only tolerates this situation until she managed to somehow force the other girls away, has a psychotic episode, or finds a way to have him impregnate her

Imagine living in a world where asking someone whether or not they're experienced or educated in the topic they're talking about is considered a leading question.

I thought I told you to fuck off, cunt.

You're talking out your ass. The most alpha guys I've known were still clingy to girls they liked, if not more so.

Try wearing reading glasses lad

>The most alpha guys I've known were still clingy to girls they liked
Being tall and muscular doesn’t make you alpha dude. I’ve known tough cops and marines who were still bitchass clinger betas with women.

I thought about fucking off but then I remembered that this an anonymous scandinavian hackey sack forum and that I can do and say whatever I want. As it turns out, strangers over the internet are not even remotely obligated to help you preserve the walls of your incel hugbox.

Alright man then I guess they were betas if playing pass around with your girl is your idea of being alpha

I forget what this fallacy is called but it's boring.
>man
You're mistaken.

The way it works is
>early 20
Women in this stage are "having fun" and "enjoying their independence" means they're sharing chad dick at parties and on tinder
>30+
If they got the slut out of them in their 20s they'll begin starting to look for a stable relationship at this stage. Betas who spent their 20s alone working on their careers can now finally have some used vagina

Overall though, they would prefer to share alpha dick like they did in their 20s, it's just that the financial benefits of staying monogamous with a beta outweigh their sexual desires of fucking more chads.

>You're mistaken
Well thank fuck, I would have been severely disappointed if this were a dude making that kind of silly argument. Look if gangbangers seem alpha to you then fine, but I would not recommend spending any extended period of time with them.

>do billions of people have the same preferences? a dissertation by some guy in his mid twenties that hasn't left his state/province since that one school field trip

>I forget what this fallacy is called but it's boring.
Ah yes, the fallacy where you're allowed to say literally anything you want and nobody is allowed to question the source of your information. I could just walk into court as an expert witness and if they asked me what my qualifications were for making such statements I'd put my hand in their face and say "Woah there. Nice try. I'm not falling for THAT fallacy, Mr. Prosecutor." This is one of my favorite fallacies, obviously.

Getting triggered by what your woman does is beta. There’s 1000 more Exactly like her. They’re replaceable.

Too many words, not enough beef.

You’re one of those “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” types aren’t you?

No she's just a cunt who isn't honest with herself. Haven't you read the thread?

>w-w-woman!! reeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

>You’re one of those “beauty is in the eye of the beholder” types aren’t you?
You ever seen someone driving a mustard yellow car? Ever seen someone who owns one of those naked sphynx cats? Ever seen anybody wear fucking goucho pants or ugg boots? If you don't think there's some credence to that statement then I would contest that you've never been outside.

What he's saying is you should be allowed to make an argument on here without a woman calling you a virgin or some shit, point is the argument should stand on its own. That analogy doesn't fit because witnesses are brought in for information not arguments.

Of course there's 1000 more who will act on any whim that happens to flutter into their mind without a single thought of the long term. The ones who aren't replaceable are the ones who don't do that...

Why bother engaging her? You know women can't understand that concept. That's why they vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

Typical roastie bullshit. Social shame tactics have no power here. And be honest with yourself, when the fuck did YOU ever have to be charming or socially intelligent in your life? You get a smile and a positive demeanor in front of your bitch face because you have a moist fuck hole in between your legs.

You are not better than the average man, you have it easy. Count your lucky stars and pray things don't change.

All women are replaceable you effeminate cuck. Jesus Christ, your parents fed you a steady diet of Disney from a young age.

>What he's saying is you should be allowed to make an argument on here without a woman calling you a virgin or some shit

First off, its hilarious that you genuinely think women come here to berate basement dwellers for their beliefs. Secondly, that isn't even remotely what happened. Some guy rattled off a bunch of generalizations about what women do and don't do, another user asked him if he has any experience interacting or engaging with women and then everyone melted down into an autistic rage, as if asking a guy who is talking about relationships with women if he's ever been in a relationship with a woman before is the most absurd thing on the planet.

>That analogy doesn't fit because witnesses are brought in for information not arguments.
You being serious? That's exactly what court is; an argument by the prosecutor for the defendants guilt and an argument by the defense for the defendents innocence. What informs arguments? Information. The argument that all women love being used by alphas requires information, so why wouldn't I ask whether the person making this argument has had any actual experience interacting with women? Jeepers. I wonder what its like walking around this spinning rock all day being this dumb.

I don't know, when you drive past a car accident shouldn't you keep driving? no you stop and think, wow, what an amazing showcase of stupidity

The irony being here that you're on an underwater tibetan yoga forum reeee'ing at a 29 year old man from Oregon about how his life has been so easy because of his moist fuck hole.

And yes, a lot of women will share alpha dick. This is why high profile men have an incredible amount of options when it comes to women.

Don't be an idiot and NEVER listen to women about women. It is not in their nature to be honest when you, they can barely be honest with themselves about these things.

Pretty much. Arguing with any woman is pointless. You might as well be arguing with your pet goldfish. Or with cancer. Or with a hurricane.

Well don't come off as a roastie?

If asking a guy who is talking about relationships with women if he has ever been in a relationship with a woman before makes one a roastie then I've got some really bad news about literally 98% of the people who exist outside of your basement.

Actually around 53%

b + rpd

This. Women live under a masquerade. One of the few ways to truly infuriate them is to break it. When a woman starts openly confronting you about something instead of being a passive aggressive cunt, it means she is in panic mode and terrified of losing control.

Yes it's all very dumb. But I agree with his initial point which was, women have basically been told they should want someone who doesn't display insecurity or jealousy. Now if you really think about it, that's like priming women to be attracted to psychopaths, which I don't think is good for anyone.

Stop acting like the only two choices are betas and chads.

Women don’t need to be told about their own instincts dude

It would be nice if they considered accepting them before flapping their cunts about anything.

Everything comes down to AFBB

Dude everyone needs to be told about their own gender's instincts, men sure as fuck have had plenty of this kind of lecturing, I think women could use some too

Part of being a woman is saying one thing and doing another. Then banking on honest fools to take her at face value.

This is the most tired, sad statement "much basement lurker". I can all but guarantee I have gotten more pussy than you in my life. The fact that you are on here trying to be a pompous little shit about everything tells me that much.

Telling a woman about womanhood is like preaching to a lion about lionhood. Go ahead, do it. As if that will make it want to maul you less.

Even if a woman identifies as a lesbian, how does she "get pussy"?

Ahahahha! Are you fucking kidding me? How often are men lectured about our "violent instincts" about how we are one misstep away from being a murderer or a sexual predator?
MEANWHILE, women can emotionally terrorize people as they please and no one DARE say anything because white Knight faggots like you come out of the wood work.

>But I agree with his initial point which was, women have basically been told they should want someone who doesn't display insecurity or jealousy
I think you need to break that down a little bit. They've been "told" by who? Also, I think you need to entertain the possibility that there are both healthy and unhealthy displays of possessiveness or jealousy. Having negative feelings of jealousy or possessiveness is not what makes or breaks a relationship, user, its how you display those things. Being jealous or insecure and working WITH your partner to address these issues, speaking with them honestly and working to feel more secure in your relationship is not the same thing as being a psychopath, nor is it the same thing as demanding that your partner show you their phone or to obsessively text them when they're out with friends. Your idea that anybody who doesn't overtly exercise their feelings of insecurity or jealousy onto their partner is a psychopath is just flat incorrect. There are correct ways to deal with those feelings. My personal opinion is that women should absolutely avoid controlling partners as controlling partners represent a population of people who have refused to be introspective about their negative feelings and insist that it is someone else's responsibility to help them feel not insecure or afraid of abandonment.

My God, do you go around sniffing your own farts user? How utterly pompous and superior do you need to pretend to be go to sleep at night?

Okay, let me get this to you. I am an r9k incel loser and even I know the very simple truth that- Women are attracted to competence. They are attracted to the fact you are competent enough to make money, competent to work out and be muscular when 99% of men don't, competent to dominate a social situation with other men around.
These competent types are known as Chads. And yes, women don't mind sharing them.
That doesn't mean a woman wouldn't want love, but there is a limited number of truly competent men around, and this is what they are attracted to.
Women in general don't care about monogamy, there is a reason most open relationships are the woman's idea.

Bottom line, they would share Chad over a spineless beta any time and there is not much you can do about it.

>I can all but guarantee I have gotten more pussy than you in my life
Believe it or not, the amount of pussy I've gotten in my life isn't the sum of my identity nor am I even remotely threatened by some anonymous stranger over the internet who has claimed to have had more sex than me. The fact that you think the amount of times you've convinced a woman to sit on your dick is a quantifiable measurement of your worth tells me how very sad and undeveloped your self identity actually is.

A lion does not have free fucking will, it is an animal that shits wherever and whenever it needs to shit. Look if I can admit as a male I probably want to fuck more women than is good for me, I think any female should be able to admit she probably shouldn't hook up with some rando if he isn't displaying the basic empathic emotions like attachment and jealousy.

Men and Women aren’t the same dude. Women are closer to wild animals than real people. Contemplating their own existence is beyond them. Resisting their instincts is a futile effort.

Men can inhibit our own urges to rape, steal, kill, and physically terrorize.

Women have nothing holding back their pure Id in almost all cases beyond immediate survival. Men can restrain the inner beast. Women ARE the beast holding the person in check.

Stop thinking about dicks bro. Who cares what women prefer anyway?

No, it's not about being introspective, be fucking honest. It's about it being socially unacceptable for a man to be jealous and keep controlling BECAUSE of how women have framed it as "just being normal".

HOWEVER, when it comes to a man being controlled by a woman, it's a-fucking-okay because it is SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE for her to DEMAND he be faithful to her.

The bitch wants it both ways, SHE NEEDS CONTROL, but don't you dare try to control her.

No and you are a retard frogposter

some women are okay with that situation because they arent invested in the man, some women want a loyal beta so they can manipulate him until it becomes tiring, and some women just want a partner like based said

I only want to know the mechanics of it. Are lesbians able to invert their pussies amd use them as penises, or do they think cunnilingus counts as sex?

My God you are insufferable. You aren't getting any guilt out of me here buddy. Go play pseudo psychiatrist elsewhere. I have a strong suspicion you like hearing yourself talk but almost no one else in your life does.

>A lion does not have free fucking will
Yes it does. It can even be trained. But it’s mental faculties are dwarfed by higher creatures such as man. Women are similar.
>I think any female should be able to admit she probably shouldn't hook up with some rando if he isn't displaying the basic empathic emotions like attachment and jealousy.
Why? Instinct says to hookup with the aloof asshole and make a wimp take responsibility for it

It’s worked for eons

Single loyal beta every time. Bonus if he only *thinks* he’s a beta, but he’s actually quite good looking and fit, plus intelligent, competent in his job, charismatic, funny, empathetic, caring, **hygienic,** and just happens to share some of my dumb interests.

I refuse to share.

Oh look I MADE A QUIRKY RETORT. LOOK, LOOK AT MY INTELLIGENCE, LOOK AT MY WIT!

BASK IN MY OBVIOUS SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AS I CONTINUE TO HARP ON WHAT THIS PERSON SAID AND FURTHER BEAT A DEAD HORSE

Wow great comment, actually made me think about something that isn't a fallacy or outright nonsense.
>Your idea that anybody who doesn't overtly exercise their feelings of insecurity or jealousy onto their partner is a psychopath is just flat incorrect
Not necessarily what I'm saying. I've seen guys around me display outright psychopathic tendencies lacking empathy, and seen women fail to recognize them. This is a different situation than what you're talking about which is a fair point but understand I'm coming from a place of sometimes it's obvious but the dude is so "Chad" his psycho behavior apparently becomes irrelevant.

t. Man

Yeah right, cunt. You know he's only being beta to garner your sympathy and is actually fucking three other cunts on the side, and you love him even more for it.

Ahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa. This shit right here is amazing. A dude with all these characteristics has options, even if it's with 6 and belows. What do you bring to the table? A dude like this isn't beta by nature and if he has any self awareness will know better.

As a nurse of 10 years working with women. This is very much true. One easy way to fuck with girls is to ignore them. One day I will talk a lot and then it maybe go days before I talk to them again. The days I don't talk to them they will feign reaction to something on their phone or something when they are near me because they want me to say "hmm?" and then they got my attention. When I don't give in and stay quiet, they will keep making reaction noises or talk quietly to themselves to make them appear interesting but I know how shallow they are and I've yet to meet a girl that is not like other girls. Literally they are the same. I have heard 40+ women giggle about penisea, saggy tits and babymaking just like the 16 year old girls I went to year 11 health class with. When I do give in and give them attention their faces become like a sun and the split second gleam in a girls eye is easy to spot once you learn to look for it and it's a very good signal that she enjoys being with you.

No wonder you’re still single.

#triggered

I once had all the girls I worked with trying to get me fired because I stopped talking to them. Me and the boss were bros so nothing came of it.

>It's about it being socially unacceptable for a man to be jealous and keep controlling BECAUSE of how women have framed it as "just being normal".
I genuinely don't have any idea what you're talking about. Anecdotally speaking, the only women I've encountered who believe that being jealous and controlling is normal is women who've been raised in dysfunctional households. Being controlled and manipulated is not typically a natural state for a decently well adjusted woman with a developed sense of self-esteem. I definitely agree that a lot of people have been raised to normalize dysfunctional relationships but I don't at all agree that this is some kind of society wide concept. Being jealous and controlling is socially unacceptable because at certain points the severity of this behavior reaches abuse.

>HOWEVER, when it comes to a man being controlled by a woman, it's a-fucking-okay because it is SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE for her to DEMAND he be faithful to her.
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean either, as if demanding fidelity in a monogamous relationship is some kind of unfair, female driven concept? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Such a refreshing comment, I'd lift more if this was real but is probably correct

I'm single because I have too many options and I'm wary of again waking up next to another hole for rent with delusions of grandeur. My children might have Asperger's, but I will find the last woman left on the planet who is honest enough about herself to at least know not to jump on the dick of the first nigger to wave a gold chain at her.

I've had the same experience. Out of highschool I was a socially akward man. Ended up working part time in a nursing home. I am 6'6 and probably good looking but I didn't feel that back then. I would ask the girls I worked with what can I help you with. But they told me to just talk with the alzheimer patients because I was good at that. And so I did. Suddenly one morning I'm free I get a call from my boss 7am and she asks to see her as soon as possible. Not knowing what I had done, I go up and talk. She then starts with "user... I've got this big pile of complains against you from your coworkers." my blood was fucking boiling. I asked the girls and they told me to just talk to patient. According to the girls I work with then, I was not cleaning or doing my job properly. I was lazy and just sit around doing nothing.

This was the moment I learned that women are fucking evil and can't take any blame and will instead try fuck you up if you don't impress them or entertain them. Luckily the boss ripped the complaints in half and apologised and said that she was on my side and she admitted "I'm glad I have one male here, before you it was just girls and its such a chore with all the sick call ins and pregnancies, thanks for being stable and available". I've had 3 more female bosses admit the same thing. Female only never works anywherw.

>I've seen guys around me display outright psychopathic tendencies lacking empathy, and seen women fail to recognize them.
I see what you're saying, but this is an issue of upbringing, not gender or "society". People who are normalized to dysfunctional behavior will accept it as a normal part of relationships. Women whose dads abandoned them or treated them like garbage are not shocked or appalled by abandoning, abusive behavior because this is the way they learned that the men in their lives are supposed to treat them. It has nothing to do with the construct of women or Chads or any of that nonsense. Its simply a manner of learned behavior. Whether it be a woman or man, a person who was raised with respect and self-esteem will not put up with being treated like garbage; a person who was raised with fear, manipulation and abuse will. This is information that should inform perspective. Its easy to simply think that these behaviors are inherent to women but they are, in fact, not. You can train anybody to be addicted to abusive partners. All you have to do is treat them like shit as a kid and make them think that the people who love you are supposed to be terrible.

We've gone too long with women being free to do whatever the fuck they want. That's why there are so many broken families, that's why there is so much mental instability. A society that does not keep women in check leads to chaos. That's what we have now.

Honest to God, not a guy. I basically just described my crush.

I know he’s not getting any on the side, because we spend all our time talking to each other, playing vidya, exchanging lewds, things like that. And I have no interest in anyone else either.

Sorry to hear this is so far fetched for some people.