>have trouble making new friends
>don’t seem to fit in anymore
>constantly make small mistakes at work
>begin drinking to numb the pain of loneliness and anxiety
>drink around a bottle a day as soon as I get off work
>can’t talk to girls like I used to anymore
>feel more and more alone and lost
What do

Attached: CB5AC0C5-3784-45B2-B90D-5B8338750736.jpg (750x731, 33K)

Getting older user. Happened to me too.

Same

I used to be popular

Now I have to watch what I eat and exercise and manage money and time

It's all such a drag

Typical chad aging pattern - better get your shit together.

>tfw everything "just works"

Same I use to be like the best Chad all throughout middle school and high school every girl about dated or fucked or flirted with me, but I got into a relationship last year an ya lost all my friends and girls that would come around now I'm just some pussy that workouts for myself and I skateboard alone, worse feeling ever is being at like the top then close to a bottom, fucking sucks so bad.

Isolation is good

OP here
Sucks seeing that some of you are sharing/shared the same thing I’m going through right now. All of this kind of just hit me out of nowhere, been debating on going to see a professional to talk about this and maybe get my life back on track.

>develop anxiety during it, pretty much treated me as a slave

You're not really a chad OP, you're actually a bitch and you need to get over your ego.

>have good friends to always do things with

sounds horrible.

>have casual sex with qt3.14s on the reg

?

>relationship past summer

you live in a place with the luxury of seasons,
I would celebrate your violent suffering death.

> develop anxiety
> treated me as a slave

?

> dumps me 5 days into a study abroad tri
> feelsbadman

why do you feel bad?

I would feel happy?

>constantly make small mistakes at work

?

> begin drinking to numb the pain of loneliness
> and anxiety

stupid!

alcohol make you feel depressed.

> pain
> of loneliness

incorrect.

superior life, someone is trying to manipulate you.

> can’t talk like I used to anymore

you want to preserve your talking?

>akchually
>when I’m in a committed relationship I have the tendency of putting the needs of the woman before the needs of mine because I’m hardly ever around
>tl;dr bad case of lust

Some clarification
When dumped at first it was because I reached out to a mutual friend for relationship advice, she took this as a betrayal and dumped me after months of us being together and her debating on whether or not she wanted to stay together on the trip. Later I found out she didn’t even know why I reached out to the friend, all she knew was that it was about her and me. Ever since then I tend to overthink every time I start talking to a girl on a consistent basis, and think the worst will happen every time and let the anxiety get the best of me, inevitable ending in me cutting off what would be a good friend/gf, or she gets freaked and leaves. Also I live in the DMV area, so we do get seasons, but only blistering hot summers and freezing cold winters.

>tl;dr bad case of lust

You're not a chad, you're a regular dude.
Stop pretending you're someone who can sleep with a lot of women without getting attached.

It’s as if you think that all the women I slept with ended up like that, last ex was the first time it happened, and hopefully the last.

OP you're not a chad. That's all I'm saying. You actually give a damn about the women you are sleeping with.

Your original post is built upon a lie you tell yourself. Admit that you care about the emotions of the women (or single woman) you include in your life and maybe the conflict will become obvious to you.

> because I reached out to a mutual friend for
> relationship advice,
> she took this as a betrayal
> and dumped me

> after months of us being together

you interfering they peoples for what

> hot summers

love!

> freezing cold winters

that sounds horrible.

Thanks for sharing, remember your suffering fuels the betterment of others lives through relativity.

I would admit it if it were true, I’m not one to shy away from the harsh realities of the truth. I’ve only been emotionally invested and two women that I’ve slept with, one being the ex that we are currently talking about, the other being a past ex that broke up with me after cheating on me with an old lover. That was shitty, but I got over it relatively quickly. The last one though, I don’t know what caused this chain reaction of what I would describe as a mental breakdown, but I need for it to end so I can get back to the things I care about.

Hot summers would be great here if it wasn’t a wet heat, humidity gets to around 70-80% on average

Then get over it Chad. Your emotional breakdown proves you genuinely cared about someone that broke your heart. Its a normal reaction for people who haven't embraced the understanding that women are to be used for pleasure. Instead you cling to this one girl who you thought was something above the average.

You are not a chad. When you admit that, you'll understand where this pain is coming from and how to actually confront it.

who idea live wet heat no like live wet heat live wet heat

>you interfering they peoples for what

Attached: 1548455225430.jpg (640x845, 108K)

I believe you’re forgetting that it was only one factor in what’s resulted in how I’m feeling. The lack of friendship I have here, the constant desire to drink, lack of sleep, and my work have all led to this, and I’m looking for a means to 1) fix everything and get it back to normal or 2) deal with it and move on with life and accept the fact that this is how it is now, which I’m not entirely sure on how to do that. And btw, I’m not trying to argue you, I genuinely appreciate the time of day you’re taking out to try and assess my situation

Err... last summer was about 9 months ago. OPs issue isn't aging.

>> you interfering they peoples for what

How old are you?

>inb4 9+10=21

Your lack of friendship is natural with someone who has such a high opinon of their standing. Give up your ego when you're in public and maybe you'll genuinely make friendships that last. If you're worried about the alternative start reading some of the stoics.

You're still young.

Oh I’m well aware, I’m pretty much a fetus, especially since a decent amount of the people I work with are 25+

I wouldn't worry in your case, this just a temporary thing. If you try and lay off the drinking after work, you will be better off in the long run.
Instead try to focus on getting your mind off things by reading or learning, basically do something that requires your full concentration so you can't think of anything else.

I'm not sure what else I can say. Also sorry for bad my English.

Your English was better than most Americans my comrade, and thank you for the advice, I probably should lay off the drinking for a while, seems to only make me feel worse once I sober up.

Sounds like a tumor

This is actually frightening and I hope that you’re just yanking my chain

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)