Why did i watch that video? whats wrong with me? how was that guy so casual about all that killing...

Why did i watch that video? whats wrong with me? how was that guy so casual about all that killing? Did he have no emotion throughout the whole thing? he just kept shooting piles of bodies. none of them could do anything.
im disgusted with myself and the shooter.

Attached: xTr8XRf86Z-14.png (300x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol faggot

guys im fucking shaking right now why did i do this

Manlets have something to prove. He camouflaged his insecurity around movement talking points. If you're under 6 feet you're not getting anywhere unless you work for it.

White nationalist are subhuman
They lack compassion or the brain power to think critically.

>Baby's first footage
Lurk moar

Attached: 2mojly.jpg (896x994, 83K)

don’t be a soft cunt Moshe

you're disgusted? prove it, send me on your money to my bank account and i may believe you

I don't belieb ya OP.

Video game culture

Desensitization to violence

this dude deserves to rot in hell. i normally dont go to Jow Forums, but i just need to rant about this. Another thing is, how can you fucking autists be so causal about that footage? so desensitized? saying im a fag for not being ok with this. that was awful

Are we having a normie invasion or what?
gtfo

It's not a problem if you watch the video.
It IS a problem if you feel okay watching it. It's disturbing.

>nice plural
I smell you, pajeet.

This will make you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcSQ_Bn56OM

This. Spyro and Fortnite, just like he said he played in his manifesto.

Guys I thought about watching the video and I started vomiting out of anxiety

Attached: 1552648672014.jpg (799x1024, 188K)

Attached: soy.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Watching dozens of ISIS death videos and Mexican cartel killing will desensitize you pretty quickly
Or poring over footage of the Boston Massacre, the Bataclan shooting, Pulse Nightclub

Reality hits you pretty quick when you open your eyes

he was hypnotized by deep state
they use drugs, doctors
think BLUE WHALE gets kids to kill themselves
think how much of a compulsion it is to overcome KILLING YOURSELF
this is easier, this is making them disassociate and kill others
they have CIA NIGGERS in a room, each with a persona, acting like another friend of his in a chat room
when he enters, they are all happy to see him
he gets addicted to that
they all love him and persuade him
> i thought you were one of us
> maybe you're not ready
> we'll persuade you to make you want to prove to us
> we'll embrace you and then ignore you
> until you kill muslims
this is all simple CIA NIGGER shit
and they do it
and that's how they run the world
WHEN IT COMES DOWN
WE WILL INVENT NEW WAYS TO CAUSE THEM PAIN
AND EVERY TRAITOR WILL SUFFER ENDLESSLY
WE'LL FUCKING PUT THEM IN HELL

>It IS a problem if you feel okay watching it. It's disturbing.
I watched the whole thing laughing audibly. Only an all-out race war can beat this happening.

Attached: Cute.jpg (600x600, 33K)

Shut up you fucking faggot.

Why? It's not my people he's killing. Those people would gladly see me and my people die. Why should I care?

>inb4 they're just like you
Speaking foreign jabber, worshipping their sand devil god, outbreeding us?

>bwaaaaaaaaah I saw people dying!!!

Bitch, you should see the "jail" category gore videos here from Brazil, these people are total savages, this is why you should always be a good citizen.

You need to be over 18 to post on this site you little baby.

dont. its not worth it. just fucking dont unless you want to see people crawling for their lives, their incomplete lives being unnecessarily ended. piles of bodies

I felt ok watching it. At first I felt a clinical detachment and then I got into it and started cheering him on. After it was over I still didn't feel bad but I felt a little uncomfortable about my total lack of empathy. Am I the bad person now?

you all such niggers
> does blue whale exist? can ugly fat incel pedos get girls to kill themselves?
oh yes user of course
> can cia niggers with unlimited resources and teams of people and psychologists and years of A/B testing strategies and drugs get vetted retards to do what they want
oh no user, that sounds so far fetched, who ever profited from death and headlines anyway? oh shit i am sure tired. time to masturbate to ninja playing fortnight! goodnight user
KILL YOURSELVES YOU USELESS FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1552668291183.png (1000x764, 210K)

NIGGERS

Say what you will about the video, but you have to admit the soundtrack was awesome.

haha yes im a onions for not liking mass shootings

good god that is legendary whoever made it

quiet nigger

Just leave and don't come back
Faggot

Why did you watch it in the first place?

I accidentally stumbled onto a screenshot of cp, I'm assuming. That makes you feel sicker than this, you'll get over it.

Keep shaking pussy

Attached: blue wave.jpg (619x559, 58K)

I wish the cheesy military whistle would've continued for the whole video

it's just desensitization to media. irl you would be in shock unless you've seen combat before

if you see dozens of things like this online your brain learns on an emotional level that there is no danger and there are no consequences associated with it

just stop watching these videos. we need empathy to function in life. we need to care about eachother if we want to survive as a humanity

Welcome to reality.

Attached: F1686DA7-7211-4467-A36B-DF64F6CD114E.jpg (1024x820, 183K)

FUCK OFF YOU PATHETIC NIGGER
READ THESE
YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS
WAKE UP

WAKE THE FUCK UP Y'ALL AND READ THIS NIGGERS

REEEEEEAD IIIIIT

fine ill go back to /b/. this board is a fucking shithole. this board is nothing but racist apathetic neets that laugh at peoples lives being ended in moments

It's not a problem in the least if you feel nothing. Only a sheltered child or a woman would say such a thing. It' s not even a problem if you feel a little bit excited. On the contrary, it's more of a problem if you can't handle such a thing as an adult male. You are literally hardwired to hunt and kill both animals and other humans from other tribes, because you're simultaneously hardwired to consider anyone not from your tribe as less than human. This is what a human being is: a tribal creature who will kill members of other tribes in order to protect their own; they'll hate members of other tribes very easily and ultimately this is manifest through violent action.

>It IS a problem if you feel okay watching it. It's disturbing.
Tourist spotted

morbid curiosity got the better of me

The shooter never say combat.

Attached: 1444286765986.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Talmud detected, jews have no compassion deserve to die....problem PSYOP HOAXES solution end the judaic tyranny that did real terrorism like 9/11

Attached: DANCINGISRAELIS.jpg (291x173, 12K)

Because you want to be edgy wihout facing the consequences. That's why you post here but don't have the guts to express your views outside of this board.
Stop using that flag.

Doesn't matter, dude. They could be dogs. It would still be disturbing.
You should care so you don't become perverted like those ISIS fags.
There's a limit between fighting for what you think is right and losing yourself in the banality of violence.

Maybe that's food for thought user.
I thought twice about memes and nihilism after seeing a video posted by a fellow user.

You aren't in tune with your shadow. All humans are capable of this. It's up to you what you do with that knowledge.

Get yourself together man, you're disgusting me.

Don't let the door hit ya where ya daddy split ya, faggit

>Newfags thought everyone on this site was kidding
You have no idea how this board operates. I came here trying to study the behavior of mad men. The lengths people will go, this site breeds evil.
I know none of you were here before 2016, but let me tell you something, Jow Forums was way more brutal. This is how Jow Forums was before the meme elections. Its not that the people here dont care, its that diplomacy has failed and the posters are acting accordingly. Most here know that trying to reason is a fools game, your reasoning and theirs are completely different. Its not that they want to succeed, but their enemies fail, they'll do everything in their power. It wont stop, many of the radicals here have made peace with death. They want to be killed.

Attached: 1536750173482.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

T-series bot

to stop these autists from endlessly killing others. fuck man i want to change the world and kill all these dicks.

It’s probably because he would lose his job if he expressed his views. I express my view’s in real life all the time.

> You're hard-wired to see this stuff
> Think like a barbaric nigger in the ice age.
> Be a barbaric nigger in the ice age.
Flag checks out.

Show me your flag.

>need empathy to function in life
so what is life like being an absolute faggot?

Steer clear of this sort of thing if it rattles you this hard. Maybe avoid Jow Forums altogether, where do you normally hang out on the internet?

Precisely.
This stuff that happened is the point to which they want to push us.
Except that guy was a nihilist that did it for the lulz. We actually have values, we actually stand for something.
Losing it and being portrayed as a psycho is what they want. It goes with framing and having their little narrative. So they win the normies and we're fucked.

Link up that vid

There's a difference between protecting your own and destroying someone else's

Do they have a choice? It’s been the (((left’s))) war on Whites that radicalized these people in the first place.

Attached: 74DC5E49-9CDE-405A-9129-A2B24D10397F.png (670x659, 746K)

>we need to care about eachother if we want to survive as a humanity
I agree, which is why it is crucial that whites be allowed to continue their survival and have a place to call home

>why kill muslims
are you saying buddhist monks should not kill muslims who burn their temples and rape their children? you fuck with blood youre gone. all islam is a direct threat to occidental civilization. taqiyyah is sacred gang rape, that is what muslims bring to the west. all other positions are a pretension, just like google pretending taqiyya is benign religious doctrine. it's gang rape.
>piles of bodies
burial is not a priority when fighting pedophiles and human traffickers. christchurch is a mossad pizzagate facility. the shooter was obviously a mossad shooter. all the memes on his gear made no sense. he makes no sense, just like shills:
>super mario is my favorite pokemon
>halo is my favorite nazi zombies map
>im from Jow Forums, please ban Jow Forums
>then shills be lik, "oh my god guys 4chans getting banned, how does it make you feel? let me tell you in this other shill thread i made"
mfw DOJ obstructed hillary's indictment, suddenly mass shootings

Attached: 1540013000028-pol.gif (390x259, 982K)

Guess you never watched any of the ISIS videos. Am I the only one who feels really odd about how little reaction they got, and I mean like that original hour+ propaganda video which featured way worse than this on Go-Pros, compared to the massive censorship campaign that's been launched against this one?
I mean this guy killing innocents was absolutely fucked, but ISIS did the same and worse and I remember Youtube leaving their video up for probably months.
Maybe I'm just way too jaded to it all

> endlessly killing people.
Hahah what?

Doctors are pretty casual too when they cut out tumors user. Just business gotta stay focused on saving the patient.

shit like this makes you realize what a weird fucking place this is, you never really think about it since its all you've ever consciously known, but this world is fucking weird, being human is a strange experience, i hope theres something else out there for all of us after this life, we deserve something better.

omg no lol

Agreed.

You'll be no different in that regard, however. Watch when your expediency backfires: collateral damage, the wrong targets, or even systematically eliminating autists out of paranoia.
Enjoy the ride.

consider suicide

Where tf is the sauce? Need to watch this shit again

>none of them could do anything.

Because they were .. unarmed.

they were all defenseless, and thats why he targeted them. he was just shooting piles of bodies. innocent lives. just because they are related to goat fuckers doesnt make them goat fuckers

late to the party...anyone have link to livestream vid?

Yeah the shooter was not from here.

is this just like popcorn and a fucking movie to you guys? keep me off Jow Forums i dont want to get as desensitized as you

come now it was pretty tame footage compare to the other recent stuff.

>i normally dont go to Jow Forums
ya don't say
never would have guessed

You know, when they say that war is a part of human nature, they actually mean that it is a part of all of us, including you. That includes mercilessly killing other men, women and children as if it were nothing. It includes hating them and sometimes going to extremes just for the pleasure of it. This is not something that psychopaths to; this is not something that other people do; this is something that we ALL can and will do under the right conditions. To not recognize it within oneself typically just means you're psychologically immature; as alluded to, you're not in touch with your shadow, as per Jungian thought.

Underrated post

>they want to be killed
there’s a difference between wanting to be killed and wanting to die for something

Everytime something like this happens twitter users put screenshots of what Jow Forumstards are saying and out of curiosity people join

Okay, so if you're a white nationalist what would your plan be? His is to destabilise race relations. He wants things like the state coming for people's guns and retaliatory attacks - he thinks that will bring him closer to his goal.

It's similar to why muslim terrorists undertake their attacks, they too want to sow divisions and bring about war.

>They could be dogs

If it were dogs I'd be extremely shocked, I have a soft spot for animals in general.

Seeing a bunch of humans die doesn't really bother me.

Are you literally sobbing bro

You'll be seeing this shit upclose soon. Do you think this is the end? LOL This shit is about to escalate like you have NO FUCKING IDEA how badly.
TIT
FOR
TAT.
Get in a fucking gym and start doing some cardio because you do not want to be caught wheezing when the hordes of angry brown people descend upon your church/school/restaurant.

This crazy fucking bastard has just kicked off WW3.

I'd care more about dogs tbqh. Dogs aren't going to wipe my people from this earth.

>banality of violence
It's a violent world and it's getting worse. You need to desensitize yourself to the deaths of your enemies, because they will do it to you.

>fighting for what you think is right
You think there are rules in this fight? The only rule is to win. This isn't a fencing match where you win a ribbon and the loser has a sad face, this is a knife fight in a prison yard where you 'win' to fight again and the loser gets a grave.

This site breeds truth, and the truth is that civilization is held together by men whose deeds will cause their posterity to declare them evil.

You want to fight enemies that can fight back? Are you literally retarded?

ISIL members have no soul

Attached: TRUE_FORM.jpg (679x448, 80K)

You claim that people from/pol endlessly kill people. As far as I know there have only been three people who were from that have killed anyone. This shooter was not a regular on /pol.

Puts into perspective how arbitrary a lot of our conceptions of reality are.
You're right; we deserve better.

>Except that guy was a nihilist that did it for the lulz. We actually have values, we actually stand for something.
>Losing it and being portrayed as a psycho is what they want. It goes with framing and having their little narrative. So they win the normies and we're fucked.
You haven't even read his manifesto. He goes into detail about his beliefs and values and why he uses black humor and memes. It has nothing to do with glorifying himself or their own narrative. You're very naive.

He was calm because he fully believed what he was doing with right. In his mind, he was a righteous man destroying evil.