>wants me to refer to her as male
>i can't see her as a male
>also, i'm not gay
>i'm given 2 choices: refer to her as a guy or break up
>i don't want to lose her, i love her
>told her 4 hours ago i need time to think
>i can't choose

what do i do lads?

Attached: 5467564345664.png (110x78, 21K)

I used to think I was a male, I just needed therapy
But I needed to figure that out on my own. Not sure how to help you. I’m sorry user, that’s a shit situation

*she* is mentally ill
you'll be better off without her. you know what they say, "if you love something, let it go"

Time to move on. S/he needs to also find a partner that's cool with their mental twerks. There's a lid for every pot in this world, and you apparently aren't it. NEXT!

You leave her ass. It's only to go downhill from here.

Dude, you know what is better for your mental health.
She wants you to be gay. You weren't ever in any consideration when it came to her mental health, so it's time to dump and move on.

Just break up. It takes a special kind of person to date a trans person.

t. trans

How does that saying go? The first reaction is usually the correct one?
If you're not OK with it now you won't ever fully be OK with it in the future.

You're misgendering her in this thread too? so disrespectful.

>I'm not gay
Don't be homophobic.

"Her" doesnt exist my guy. Repressing isnt an option so you're going to have to choose between being single or learning to like man smell. Either way the worst thing you can do is be an obstacle to her, keeping her miserable so you dont have to make a hard descision

Unless shes a trender but then you should dump her anyway

Start calling him dude
Then when you fuck him ask him for his sweet little boy hole

If you ever wanted to plug her butt this is your chance, don't be stupid OP just role play until you don't want to anymore

Attached: alita-battle-angel-kizuna-ai-1159447-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 120K)

Quality post

Attached: 1507001010593.gif (280x200, 1.1M)

Tell her that you'll call her a him when she starts calling you "King Lasagna - Lord of the Ricotta Empire". The full thing. Otherwise, tell her that if she's got time to complain, then she's got time to suck your dick. That'll go over really well, I promise.

Her problems are above your paygrade. If she goes forward and transitions good chances are that she will start dating women. Just tell her "bro I ain't gay."

Right decision

Yeah, only a retard would pander to their delusions

Ask her to compare dicks, winner gets to call the shots

Think long term OP.
Years of calling her a GF?

Cut her loose.
There are a lot of women around, trust me.

You don't do Lasagna with Ricotta you sick fuck

If she wants to be treated like a guy, just break up with her.
No girl would put up with a mentally ill guy.

Not him but it works really well in vegetarian lasagna. Did it last weekend, alternating layers of tomato sauce (made as a Bolognese without meat), and layers of spinach with ricotta and bechamel. It was delicious.

Give up any hopes of romance and accept her as a guy friend or break it off completely

Try using dude instead. Post results later.

I don't know what kind of cheap sad microwaved lasagna that your poor ass mother made for you your whole life, but real chefs know what's up with Ricotta. I got something else creamy you can put in your mouth if you don't like cheese.

Attached: bitch.jpg (800x800, 88K)

I've seen male on FtM videos and it's gayer than anything I've seen even if there's a vagina involved

it could be true, it could be a weird trick she's pulling on you as a joke or to test your love or it could be a weird phase she's going through in finding herself.
I got a couple questions:
>How old are both of yous?
>Did she tell if she plans to transition into a man? change of looks, hormone therapy?
>Does she feel like a man but is gay for dicks? or does she feel attracted to women aswell/only?

Its weird that she wants to be male but still loves/feels attracted to you, perhaps giving you 2 choices is her beta male way of ending the relationship. If thats the case tell her she already failed to be a man.

Well, if he's sure, then you might have to accept having him as a friend rather than a gf. Friendships can be as satisfactory, in my mind.

>i don't want to lose her, i love her
The feeling doesn't seem to be reciprocated if she's setting up an ultimatum based upon some gender ideological bullshit.
Honestly? PIolitely tell her that you do love her but you also do see her as a girl, and you'd be lying anyway, to yourself and to her by calling her anything else. You're also attracted to her physically as to a girl and so, for happiness of both of you you cannot really hold her back. Remind her that gender dysphoria was a disorder and only lost that moniker due to political correctness, but whatever gender she thinks she is, you wish her happiness.

Then/thus dump her.

Seriously, you are already lost. Either you will be stuck with a mentally ill person who will keep turning herself into some half-guy - physically and mentally - or you can hurt for a bit after breaking up and then be free. Youc an tell her you are there should she ever figure it out, but you hoped to find a _girl_friend.

If you'll present it all exactly as written above, you may at least end it rather peacefully (assuming she's not a rabid activist or other such psycho) while also standing your ground and not becoming a cuck of some confused individual about to fuck their own life and possibly drag you with them.

Actually real chefs know that lasagna is made with bechamel. Ricotta is a decent substitute for the lazy however.

>she
>her
Enjoy your gf (male)