Be free

Women, break the conditioning.
Just because you have breasts and a big ass. Just because you have long hair. Doesnt mean that you aren't a human being. You've been shown, watched, told, how to act for centuries. But that's not the case. Why don't women play video games, why dont women wear Jean's, why dont women do anything supposedly masculine. Because of human sexual flanderization, making the female part of a female exaggerated and close to one thing. But. It isnt true, being female isnt constrained by one idea. Break the mold, free yourself of being brainwashed by social constraints. Women, dare yourself to do something against your encoded programming. Go play a video game, go wear mens clothing, act in any way you wish.
Break the conditioning, make it that human beings aren't just copy paste programs of flesh.
Break the conditioning

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/gender-equality-countries-stem-girls-3848156-Feb2018/?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S L A V E M O R A L I T Y

Dude this isnt slave morality, this is more akin to master morality than anything. I mean, bringing out the strength of an individual is more inclined.

>women p-please do some of my hobbies so I can t-talk to you

Saw this a mile away. Let me guess: female hobbies are objectively dumb, right?

Attached: 1511396433081.png (282x326, 20K)

Not exactly, it's more like being more informed about stuff to have more opportunities to do more stuff with your existence.

Do you expect me to do something I take no joy in just for my daily 0.1% roll to see if someone will date me

>Break the mold, free yourself of being brainwashed by social constraints. Women, dare yourself to do something against your encoded programming. Go play a video game, go wear mens clothing
that would still be defining yourself by gender roles, you just inverted them
how about doing something you actually want to do? even if it means "obeying" society's rules, you would be your own master.

That's the beauty of it, introduce something different to an individual and give then the option to do such thing. Whether they do it or not is fine, the real point is a larger net of opportunity. With that, more cool opportunities exist for individuals.

It's like opening your mind. It gives more realization to what's possible and that person can be even more powerful by the more options available if that makes sense.

What do you consider to be a female hobby?

What country do you live in? This speech would be relevant like... 4 decades ago? Or 5?

I'm bored and feel like discussing things.

Women are interested in people, men are interested in things. Generally speaking.

Women prefer social hobbies and things related to art or dealing with people.

But, is that really natural or just an effect of social engineering?

Studies suggest that different gender are inherently attracted to certain things. But you don’t hear much talk about that right now because it has become such a toxic political mess.

And also of course some are social constructs, that’s just marketing.

According to many studies it's biological.

google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/gender-equality-countries-stem-girls-3848156-Feb2018/?amp=1

So it may be introducingly geared to a certain thing, but it doesnt mean people can't do things their nature is attuned too

That’s the gist of it.
Biology does make things less complicated. We can accept that there are two genders, we like certain things and we can all fuck off and be happy about our differences.

As long as that differences dont define a person outright like some stereotype on feet, wait now this shit's confusing, what if someone wants to be a walking stereotype? Does that mean they are mentally Ill? They chose that life, am I missing something here? Is it misinformed decisions?

Not sure I understand your point.

I have bigger than average boobs but not a big ass so it looks really good in jeans and wear them with a cute blouse, a girly blouse and heels because I think I look better than a mans shirt and sneakers. I wear sneakers with shorts though but never wear a ball cap, it messes up my hair. I don't play video games its a waste of time or at least I lost 6 hours the one and only time I played and have no idea where the time went. Oh, and I love going to the nail spa for the gossip.

Women don't do anything masculine because the women that do masculine things are ugly as fuck and bad at it anyways.
I'd rather have a nice big-titted feminine girl than an ugly whale that can barely keep up with me in most video games.

>I lost 6 hours the one and only time I played and have no idea where the time went.
It's called having fun you stupid bint.

No that’s freedom of choice. You will find women who want to be a housewife, even if they are successful in career or otherwise.
So yes, it can be hard to tell who’s who from just observing. If they are “programmed” or just following their passion and identity

You have missed out, there are tons of hotties being good at video games and other stuff you deem as masculine. Sucks to be you I suppose?

having copious amounts of sex

You didnt enjoy the game because you didnt understand the game. You dont have friends who talk about games, you dont have marketing going for you to entice you to play games. You could enjoy the game, it's just that there isnt much incentive to do so, when there is a bigger audience of like minded people of your sex. You can choose the blue pill and continue your normal life following the way you are or you could take the red pill and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes...

There are tons of hotties making mucho moolah off of desperate betas by being at about a 16-year-old skill level in most games, while streaming on Twitch.
That's what you mean.

What is the indicator of free will or programming? What is the factor that separates the two?

Ah, I see you have a very narrow view of the world. That’s alright, your personality wouldn’t get you close to any hot gamer girls anyways. Twitch ones or otherwise, so why does it matter to you? Is this a jealousy thing?

You argue like a woman and personality means jack shit so I guess I don't need to listen to you.

No I enjoyed the game but I got lost in playing it and know I have other things I'd rather be doing. I don't get the whole eat, sleep, drink and live gaming. I just don't but hey thats you so go ahead. I like to go to live football games even though I don't know whats happening most of the time but I can't sit still for one on TV.

I honestly don’t know if there is one factor that you can look at and be able to differentiate the two. I guess the easy one is when people jump on trends very quickly and make it part of their personality/identity.

What on earth could possibly be more fun than a video game?

Sex. But video games last longer, so... point to you I suppose.

She doesnt get it friendo, just like men don't understand clothing, fashion, and creating clothes or whatever most women dominate. See we makes cant comprehend that because we barely even touched it compared to supposedly male centered activities. But, I bet you if a group of straight men started knitting and didnt think about being puussies or whatever, they would have an actual good time.

You gotta learn the game. Learn how to play it, sooner or later, you'll have fun. Look up YouTube videos, just try this experiment. You'll thank me later.

You love your thing and I love mine. One thing I really, really loved is roller skating at a rink inside. My parents took me as a kid to an old one and want to go again, there's one that opened recently

I hate knitting its so boring, my grandma tried to get me into it and I cannot sit there just like watching a football game on TV. Boring

Knitting isnt fun. Its mindless. Managing a formation of Prussian Landsers on your advance toward Alsaice-Lorraine is fun.

Have you ever tried it? Have you sat down and actually created something with your hard work? Knitting and metal working/carpentry/black smithing/crafting/designing is basically the same shit dude.

I am addicted to creating things and I can say fully that knitting is not fun. I'd rather be running my vertical mill.

Elaborate, you stand there and use your hands to create stuff, how is it any different? Explain.

>30 seconds later
>a woman does anything that isn't being a pure virgin dressing conservatively and sitting at her parents place

>FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS WHORE!!

But you expect me to do something I take no joy in, just so you can increase your chances to date someone?

>Why don't women play video games
Because when video games were dying in the 80s marketers directly targetted boys. Women now make up half the gamers in the early 20s age group as this trend reverse
>Why don't women wear jeans.
They do. Why don't men wear sweatpants. Oh. They do.
>Why don't women do anything masculine
Got a feeling with these attitudes you hunt in the cupboard for rice crispy squares. Very manly
>Human sexual flaunderization
Men literally never try to look smell or act attractive.

C'mon fuck nut. Go back to Minecraft.

Hockey. Driving. Concerts. Sex. Dancing. Disneyland while you're high on MDMA.

Be strong and keep head on.
I don't understand this nonsense.
I dont understand your point, this thread was just to bring awareness to women. I know that people do such things already, but I dont expect to outright change the actual reality of society, I just want to discuss shit. No need to get hostile.

Perfect.

>I don't understand this nonsense.
Why don't men get into make up and fashion? Why don't men do anything supposedly feminine? Why should I take interests in YOUR hobbies, and not YOU take interests in mine?

Theres a pretty big gulf between tying knots and operating machine tools.

One step at a time, but you do have a point. I mean I could argue that it was random choice and that it could have been male or female and it doesnt mean anything about sexism, just a topic to bring up.

Hockey is only possible above the 38th parallel, driving is only fun if you have a track, concerts aren't fun at all and are a massive investment in time and money, sex lasts half an hour if you're lucky, dancing is only fun if you're good at it, and drugs r bad mkay.

Men ties knots on their shoes, ties a tent together when camping, sew shit together when things break down. Turns out you've been knitting this whole time, you just didnt know it.

>Women, break the conditioning.
> it doesnt mean anything about sexism

Kek. Fuck you, opie. Don't treat me like an idiot.

They play hockey in fucking Vegas, in the middle of the fucking desert.
Driving is always fun. Especially with nice music.
Concerts are pretty fun. There are tons of free ones, too.
I spent days fucking. Literal 12 hours just having sex, making out, licking genitals, cuddling, laughing and getting back at it. Sex is great.
Dancing is especially fun if you're awful at it.
Also cooking is great.
Drugs are p cool. So is disneyland.

What do you want me to say? I had no intention in treating you like an idiot, I just wanted to discuss a topic fairly without any bias. Men have their needs to change too, I'm not trying to point people out.

I'm just telling you that asking women to change to become more like men is stupid. Everyone should be free to be who they want to be. If you want to meet people who are like you, either search for them or broaden your horizons, don't whine and ask others to change for you.
People being who they are also means being a traditional 50s housewife who serves and worships her husbands and doesn't wear pants ever, or a man who never learnt how to wash his own clothes or have a discussion about something that isn't sports, cars and his penis.
Also, people can get along even without sharing interests. It isn't that big of a deal.

I'm not trying to force anyone, it's just a thing to consider.

It's kind of insulting to tell people to "break off their conditioning" if they aren't who you wish they were.

Growing up as a girl, you’re blasted wth ads and all kinds of shit about literally just matintaining your appearance and looking and smelling nice. That is literally the ONLY hobby that is pushed on us.
It’s all extremely subtle. But if you look at the kind of advertisements directed towards women, the kind of magazines thrown in our faces, full of bullshit which is supposedly what women want to read about, gossip, makeup, sex ect.

Then you look at what’s available to men, (and of course it’s all available to every gender, but look at how they are sold, as a young girl, you see a car magazine full of blokes and male language as opposed to a gossip magazine full of women and that kind of crap, what do you think a young girl will think that she’s better off reading)

I don’t believe it’s a conspiracy or anything, I just believe that this is what women enjoyed for a long time, and over years it has changed, but the stereotype is holding us back, and the amount of brainwashing it’s doing is extreme.

Yes but What came first?
Men and womens brains develop diffferently, and we don't really entirely know what that means for personality and interest but it's guessed there are innate female and male traits. Like all science to do with psychology it's all kind of up in the air and hard to pin down... So:

Did women have a natural tendency towards certain behaviours and interests which caused marketing to move in this direction to appeal to them and capture their attention?

-OR-

Did the market segregate them mentally into a demographic pen so they could depend on their dollar with less marketing costs since they now have to target half the population instead of all of them?

>clothing, fashion, and creating clothes or whatever most women dominate

>he thinks women dominate fashion

Attached: 1305965950092.png (476x356, 154K)

little of column a, little of column b. marketing on the scale you're talking about is geared toward pushing political and social ideologies. this means starting at natural proclivities as a basis to ensure the foot gets in the door and then nudging in the direction that's desired for people to go in.

fags and jews are basically women m8

Ladies, don't do what OP says unless you're happy to be the pariah.

t. was told I was boyish/a ruffian since childhood

but for real, what is an actual female hobby? I feel like at this point, there has been a push to stop women from doing "girl hobbies" and more young men like cooking than women. Personally I enjoy cooking but it seems most of the girls I meet can't even spread avocado on toast.

You don't really choose to be masculine or feminine you simply are but some women hide their masculine side just like some men hide their feminine side because of society. I think transgenderism is societies refusal to accept this reality and instead attempt to redefine people to avoid having to look at themselves and their own cruelty. Really we must accept our own and others masculinity and femininity not change genders.

It doesn't matter. First of all many of the things you value are socially engineered that is not a bad thing it is a fact of humanity. We are social creatures we do not function in isolation. Even the language we speak with is socially engineered. Just because something is socially constructed does not make it invalid nor does it make a reconstruction any more valid.

If they are an unconscious zombie they are not acting out of free will.