It's Friday evening, almost all my classmates from school are at a birthday party where I wasn't invited to...

It's Friday evening, almost all my classmates from school are at a birthday party where I wasn't invited to. Probably having a great time.
I'm at home, alone, watching Jojo and playing Danganronpa.

What did I do to warrant this isolation? I'm never rude to anyone, I'm always helping, I'm as nice as possible. When I was entering high school I spent a lot of time here asking about stuff and improving myself to be as best as I can be. All wasted, I'm not important, I'm just boring, there's no reason to invite me to anything, I'm not part of the group.
Almost everyone from class was invited, why would they invite a borderline alcoholic, a rude pervert and a guy who literally believes the Earth is flat and that Hitler did nothing wrong. Why are they all better than me?

How do you deal with this Jow Forums?

Attached: 79MV8Zr.jpg (1470x1410, 167K)

I can't even go on social media because I'm just bombarded with instagram stories of them having fun together.

hey it's my birthday! don't worry user you're invited to my birthday party

This was pretty much my highschool experience too. At the time i felt like i was unfairly treated, but looking back i was kind of a creepy weird asshole back then so i probably wouldn't have invited me either.

For me, i just reinvented myself when i started college. I was a lot more outgoing and just lived by "fake it until you make it".
Trying to force your way into an already established group of friends is very hard and only really works if you're very charismatic and sympathetic, otherwise it just seems desperate and try hard.

Don't worry too much about it, it's just high school. If you really want in try to make good friends with someone in the group.
You're gonna have plenty of fun in your life buddy. My life was a joke up until 20 years old when i finally got my shit together and its been pretty smooth sailing ever since (at least in terms of friends, parties, girls and all that shit).

Happy birthday.
But I'm not hated, I'm not exactly popular but I have friends and I'm in good terms with everyone, I'm never alone at school.
I'm good friends with some people that were invited. But I feel like I'm out of the loop now and that I'm isolated, the already shaky relationships I had with friends are now further shook. They are all getting closer to each other but me

>But I'm not hated, I'm not exactly popular but I have friends and I'm in good terms with everyone, I'm never alone at school.
I wasn't hated either and i had friends, i just wasn't close friends with the people having the parties.

>I'm good friends with some people that were invited.

Yeah that's shitty. I mean, i don't know all the intricacies of all the relationships and friendships but if you're really close friends with them its weird you weren't invited.

Try not to overthink it. It sucks but we've all had times when we were overlooked. usually its not malicious, not that it makes it much better. You said it yourself, you're not part of the group.

Just try to move on bro, nothing good comes from being bitter.

In the end, high school sucks, especially if you don't really fit in. Things get better, i promise.

Friends all said that it sucks that I'm not invited when they found out and were wondering why. The person who's party it is is on good terms with me, I never did anything bad to them. I don't get it.

It's not that I'm either part of the group or not, I don't feel like I am, basically everyone from class but maybe like 3 of us were invited, I don't feel like a part of the class.

next time if you wanna go just ask
ps: hitler did some things wrong, like loosing and the night of the long knives. but that's it

Why didnt you ask somebody if you can come as well?

Why didnt you go there without invitation and with bottle of alcohol?

Why did you feel the need to mention your anime taste in videogames?

Attached: losers and truth.png (680x904, 286K)

Get a hobby, OP. Something that requires turning off the computer and leaving the house for an hour or so. Go to the gym. Get ripped. You'll have more pussy in your face than you can shake your dick at and suddenly your social problems are over.

Bump, cheer me up

Asking to go to a party you clearly weren't invited to is bad.
Because it's a birthday party, I wasn't invited, the one who's birthday it is invites people. It would be rude and would make them hate me.
>Why did you feel the need to mention your anime taste in videogames?
Because I found the funny picture and wanted it to relevant to some extent.
I've been going to a gym for 3+ months, nothings changed, I just have something to go do for a bit.
"Go to the gym" doesn't solve anything but for some reasons everyone keeps saying that.

>it would be rude
This sort of overthinking and or fear of stepping out of boundaries is the exact reason you are invisible to normies.

Tldr you are boring, unimportant average nobody. And probably nobody even remembers your name. Want results? Start doing ACTIVE life approach. Want to go to a party? FUCKING GO THERE LOSER!

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

*ding dong*
>opens the door
"Ohhh hi user"
-"I came to the party"
-"But you weren't invited..."

Do you actually unironically think this is the way to go?

Bring with yourself cake or bottle of vodka and you will pass doors with cheers. Or keep shitposting online about being lonely loser and let your anxiety dictate rest of your life. Pick carefully.

I'm not sure we have same conception of word friend. Being open doesn't mean to be friends with everybody and being closed doesn't mean to have no friends. Speaking honestly, that has close to zero relation. If you can talk with one person for whole day non-stop, then you can start to consider someone friend. 5-10 minutes talk is nothing.

And here is good advice, most of women are actually very good at manipulations and have very good social skills. Flirt with them and have good relations, they gonna make rest of work for you.

I hope you don't truly mean all this.
The definition doesn't matter, the situation doesn't change with the understanding of the definition. I'd say I have okay friends, we are always together during classes and we go out sometimes.
I have good relations with them, with every female I know, I don't have any enemies. It's just really discouraging when a literal dumb jock who's rude to everyone gets invited but not you. It's messing with me and I'm getting into the incel mindset.

That dumb jock stands out. Thats why he is popular. Sometimes the best course of action is to skip thinking and simply act.

There isn't even a ghost of a chance that someone even considers doing this.
I hope you're not really thinking this and are just memeing but in that case you're losing your time because I'm not falling for it.

when I was in highschool I had a party, I invited a bunch of my friends and I also invited this girl I had a class with. I was kinda friends with her boyfriend too and I assumed she was just going to tell him and he'd come along, until she told me he was upset I didn't invite him.

point of the story: maybe he assumed someone else would tell you and invite you. you should ask while you have a chance

She ( classmate who's birthday party it is ) made a facebook group with everyone invited and then checked with everyone in school if they are coming.
I definitely wasn't invited.

>How do you deal with this Jow Forums?

I was in a similar place to you in highschool.

But I just didn't give a flying fuck, and wouldn't wanted to have gone even if they did invite me. The few parties I *did* go to only kinda reinforced that idea that I rather would have stayed home playing WoW or something.

Reasons why I wasn't invited:
>I was nice to everyone, but too nice in that I seemed not be interested in a lot of the things others were (Drinking, partying, etc.-- and I wasn't)
>I was polite, but very quiet and shy as a person, and that got taken as aloof and distant by a lot of people (Even my own extended family took it as such. It wasn't until years later when I opened up and became more garrulous that I found out most of them thought I hated them or something)
>I was very courteous and earnest as a person, and sometimes that got taken as very serious or intense at times, which actually made most of my relations towards others lack a certain amount of personal familiarity and bond apparently, as well as occasionally made me a little intimating towards people (finding that latter bit out from a friend, years after high school actually made me crack up and laugh quite a bit, considering how I was always more intimidated by the idea of dealing with others in general).

You have crush on her?

No, It's not about her specifically, who it was inviting doesn't matter.
But it's hard to be that stoic. Sure I can fake it and show around that it doesn't affect me but inside it does and it always will.
Seeing the Instagram posts of everyone singing cheering and having a good time
Them getting closer together without caring about me at all
Them having inside jokes
Them talking about the party days after it like it was the best thing ever...

This is why social media is garbage. Get off of social media and live your life to the fullest.

But it doesn't change it, the fact that I'm not seeing it isn't changing it.
I'm avoiding it right now, I've done nothing but play the game, watch the anime and post here the whole evening while they are still partying.

That guy is an idiot, don't listen to him.

Why don’t you simply ask to be invited, i remember this one dude in high school, gigantic looking fella, super smart, super shy and dead quiet and he had a girlfriend who dumped him, after being dumped he asked us to be invited or our parties, we seriously thought that guy hated us, he was never rude and was polite to an extent, but still, acted like everything and everyone was a waste of time was always alone.
Once he asked he started going to our parties and reunions, I’m still friends with him, and even go out sometimes with other high school friends

I always go when invited and they all know it. It's not that I'm presenting myself as someone who hates it.

If you want someone to care about you, then get relations. I don't understand what is problem. You just sit, do nothing and blames world doesn't want to go around you.

I'm friends with all those people and in good terms, I'm not just someone who doesn't do anything.
Seems like YOU are the one that doesn't understand.

Face the reality. Here is a checker for you:
1. Is the person, who didn't invite you to birthday party, friend?
2. Have you talked about party with someone else? Stuff like "are you going to come?".
3. Have someone asked you why you didn't come?

If possible, answer here. Despite there are many trolls here on Jow Forums, /adv have many people who are ready to help and they actually can give good advice.

you can't be this retarded

1) acquaintance borderline friend, never had a bad interaction with her, but she invited people that have even worse connections to her than me
2) I got asked a couple of times if I'm coming and then when I said I wasn't invited they were shocked
3)No, no one asked why I didn't come because I wasn't invited.

I hope he was trying to meme me into doing it and that he doesn't really think that.