Im fucking drunk rn

im fucking drunk rn
shouuld I go to bed
am I going to vommit
should I wait
I don't know what to do im so shitfaced
dI want to die

Attached: 200_d.gif (267x200, 204K)

Drink a lot of water, if you can keep it down.

Put your pillow on the floor, kneel on top of it and lean forward into a trash can. Vomit if you need to. Please do not lie down.

If you do lay down, make sure its on your stomach. I had to flip a guy once as he was unconsciously choking on his own vomit.

That's why I recommend that he kneels instead of laying. Without anyone around to put him in the rescue position, he's more likely to either fall asleep kneeling or flop straight down/sideways.

Take this as words frpm a former alcholic/exesive drinker with alot of money.

1. If you feel you need to throw up do it. Its your body telling you to fuck off. Listen to the body
2. If you sleep, sleep on your side or stomach (though, stomach could be very uncomfortable) Never sleep on your back
3. Caffiene can help you stay awake and water would help you sober up a bit quicker
4. Showers are your friend, a cool hour long shower when your plasterd drunk can do wonders.
5. Dont buy intp heavy carbs + alcohol. That stress on your pancreas is far from good and anything pizza or bread could do some chicken or steak could so better. Try adding some meat (around 4-6oz)

Thanks, I feel a little better and I've brushed my teeth, I'll drink some water and have a shower before breakfast.
This has been a harrowing experience and I still feel moderately suicidal.

Glad you’ve made it this far at least.

every time I feel like puking my body just moves like a zombie to the bathroom when I'm shitfaced. As long as you don't black out should be fine

I'm waiting on a suicide hotline atm
I don't feel too sick alcohol wise and I'm drinking a little bit of water
I think I'll be fine

I once phoned a suicide hotline and was made fun of by the counselor (she mistook me for some other person who phoned in regularly). I emailed the hotline about it and got her fired. Good times.

This thing is all automated
To talk with someone I'd have to wait till 1pm, it's 7am here rn
I don't know what to do, ffs I am suicidal right now not in 6 hours

Holy fuck, ha ha ha ha. Oh man.

You know not to drink that much next time. Happens to the best of us. Don't become an alcoholic, user.

I don't drink usually but I just wanted to hurt myself yesterday so I chugged what was left of a Valium bottle and drank a ton of alcohol

Have you considered making a radical life change? (NOT joining a cult.)

I just want to make art but I am worthless
Really I just want to be an artist but I have no talent, I started too late, I will never make it

What's your medium of choice?

I know the feeling and won't bore you by arguing with you.

I work in ink
I'm fucking desperate, my art is worthless, nobody cares about it
There is no way I will ever make a career out of this

Do you have goals in other areas of life that are giving you some fulfillment?

By the way, feel free to post some of your work. I'm not an art critic, but I'm interested to see whether it's actually as terrible as you seem to feel it is at the moment.

I just want to make art, I don't care about anything else
Can't post work because it's very recognizable, I want to stay anonymous

The whole point is to be recognized you retarded piece of shit.

What's your goal for your art? I mean, what would make your art successful, by your own criteria?

I just want to make minimum wage with a Patreon, with art or comics

I think I'll go to sleep now, I haven't slept tonight.

If you feel like you're going to vomit, you could always go to the bathroom and force it out. Yeah vomitting isn't pleasant but neither is nursing an upset stomach, and you'll feel better afterwards.

All right. I'm wishing you well.

What happens when you call a suicide hotline
There are no chat based services in my country and only one phone service and I hanged up because it makes me nervous to speak with strangers about this shit
I just need to talk with someone, I don't know, I need help
Maybe I should go to the hospital

"We regret to inform you that due to lack of personnel, out hotline is indefinitely suspended. Please contact your local hospital for emergencies"
They're gonna pump me full of fucking meds again and I'll become a zombie again
I might as well off myself

Puke. You will feel better.

It's gone, I'm just hung over rn and I feel like shit, i want to kill myself

Turns out I was so drunk yesterday that I spilled the entire bottle all over the kitchen, now I'm worried that my cat licked the alcohol off the pavement, God I'm such a fucking piece of shit

he probably doesn't want to be recognized as a suicidal Jow Forums alcoholist puker, dumbass retard lol

this is why I would probably never get pets before I get a handle on my alcoholism

I'm such fuckup, she's all I have and I'm putting her in danger because I'm a useless piece of shit

Attached: suicide_hotline.png (839x979, 896K)

Do not lie on your back under any circumstances. If someone you trust is around get them to watch you.

Also try the 7 cups of tea app or website. Please don't kill yourself, there are people on 7 cups who will listen to you 24/7.

My mother is here. My brother is messaging me telling me I'm a retard. They won't get me to the hospital because they say I'll get labeled as an alcoholic or some shit
I feel so fucking terrible, I want to die so bad I'm a useless piece of shit and I can't do nothing right. I can't believe I have wasted all this time trying to be an artist, now I deleted everything I have online and I just feel hollow, what am I even going to do now

They connected me with a bot and then asked for my credit card

Oh i managed to talk with a listener and vented a bit. Still feel like shit but a little bit better. I think the Valium + alcohol hangover is wearing off too, maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I don't know what to do with the social media accounts I have deleted. I am sure some of them are just deactivated, not completely lost. But I don't want to look like an attention whore by pulling them back on and I had almost no followers anyway, nobody gives a shit about my work. I just can't seem to give up for good, even though it's clearly hopeless. I feel like some kind of Don Quixote

There is hope fren. Not too long ago, this used to be me once.... and by once not too long ago I mean... yesterday :)

Attached: 1551561554065.png (680x680, 221K)

user, if it helps you feel better.
I was a literal shut-in with no social contact at all 6 months ago.
Now I'm in college again. I also found the courage to look for my old friends in social media and they were glad to have me back and were glad to help me enter society again.
With all the money saved up with years of neetdom I got my license and bought myself a nice car.
The me from a year ago can't even fathom, not in his wildest dreams, the me from now.
Don't give up user, you never know, things can be much better in the future.

Thank you honkposter

I just want to make art, I don't care about anything else. I reactivated the Twitter account I deleted but apparently I lost all my whopping 30 followers, so I deleted it again. There's just no fucking point.

I should just take some time off.

Don't do a career of this, who cares, try to do it in order to be happy. Fame and money is not everything in life.

We can make famous bro.

It's literally the only thing I can do
I'm too mentally fucked up to work a regular job and it's physically painful for me to be around people, making art for a living is the only realistic chance I have at some sort of independence

>I'm too mentally fucked up to work a regular job and it's physically painful for me to be around people
Really? I mean, do you have any diagnosed disorders?

Nicely done!

Always vomit user. I'll gag myself if I have to. You wont spin when you try to fall asleep, and you will wake up feeling much better than you would otherwise.

I've been depressed and socially isolated for 10 years, I talk to myself without realizing

Is it normal that I still feel like shit 48 hours after. I feel so sick, I couldn't do anything all day. I've been drinking camomile and water as much as possible but I still feel awful. I'm thinking of seeing the doctor tomorrow but what am I even going to tell him