I've fucked plenty of women, I've had a hot girlfriend...

I've fucked plenty of women, I've had a hot girlfriend, I've had women purchasing train tickets traveling for 10 hours to get creampied.

Yet to this day I still don't know how the fuck to open a Tinder conversation. Please just fucking help me. Every single time I just freeze up and end up saying:
>Hey:)
>*reply*
>How you doing?
etc
Just boring vanilla shit and ends up with girl getting bored and stop replying.

I just wanna fuck

What do I write?

Attached: tinderp.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"hey, wanna fuck?"

/thread

>/threading your own post
Back to r*ddit you go

my second personality wrote it

"lets (eat/drink/drugs) and afterwards i can suck the stress out of your titties"

All my life I've been afraid of the consequences of actions that I deem could be risky. I imagine all sorts of stuff in my head where I do stuff like what you guys just wrote and the girl screenshots it because its cringy af and puts it on social media and I get shamed etc etc..
But in reality, those kinds of stuff don't happen irl.
Right?

Indeciveness is something that has plagued me my entire life.

Just ask if you can touch their butt

Attached: 1431092153994.png (615x559, 411K)

Women are on tinder to get fucked by Calvin Klein models. If they seem like they're not interested in you, it's because they're not.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

Chad asks: "Wanna smash?"
She says yes, and they fuck.
That's tinder.

Why do you even want to be on Tinder if you have no issue getting women irl?

I never had to use it and I pray I never will be desperate enough to have to. It reminds me too much of online shopping it's weird

this

who gives a fuck. if they post it online

Dude me too to your entire post But I've had some luck the past couple of days so here's your "guy at your level advice".

I've just started saying fuck it and either relating to or commenting on something in their profile, or if they don't give me enough find something in their Photo to tease about.

I'm talking to a cute Latina now who wants to meet up, first success in years desu with tinder. All I fucking did was look at her bio where she overshared some shit I wouldn't say until my tenth fucking date and just said "well your bio doesn't lose points for honesty (crying laugh face emoji) and she was like "I value honesty above all Else" and I was like "k well honestly I want to meet and see what happens" done.

It's 50:50. Gotta just realise if it doesnt work who cares the bitch doesn't know you. It's the equivelant of being called a fag on /b/. You truly don't care do you?

Naming and shaming?

I very much doubt this. I've had Tinder for a while, and I have succeeded on Tinder in the past, those few rare cases where the conversation went differently than it does 90% of the time. The VAST majority of women on Tinder are only there for attention, nothing else.

They have Tinder accounts to have an excuse to publish their professionaly taken photographs of them doing "cool" stuff publicly, and that's it.

~60% of the sex I've had has been through Tinder, 40% has been from irl encounters. So while I've not been "dependant" on Tinder for sex, it's still mostly from there I've had sex.

>It's 50:50. Gotta just realise if it doesnt work who cares the bitch doesn't know you. It's the equivelant of being called a fag on /b/. You truly don't care do you?
I think this is what I'm going to have to convince myself.

They're literally having orgies and eating out Chad's asshole on a daily basis while pretending to be dignified for betas and the rest of the world.

Well. A girl from Tinder DID offer to eat out my asshole once..

I still doubt it's as bad as incels on Jow Forums make it out to be.

Reference something in their profile, then ask to suck the stress out of their titties

So why do you mongs fall for it? You know they have no dignity

It is. Tinder is for hookup culture. If you're looking for something serious, start by not needing a fast-track to it

Average/ugly guys have no other options.

To the tinder dude...chicks respond to a compliment as the first line of conversation. Hey, what’s up...is what you say to your bros not a girl you find attractive. Try it.

Second of all, tinder chicks that post messy pussy shots are not my caliber of female...I like discreet hard to get ladies

That's because you idiots shoot for 10/10s who live on social media.
The rest of ugly/average males manage to find ugly/average girls. The ones you guys pass up because somehow, looking like a bulbous, discount, non-white John Candy who backslid about four numbers down the scale makes these guys worth the 10/10 cheerleaders.

Look, don't try to fool me, man, I've had cold pickups work recently with what I'd consider success (dates, I had to ghost them to lose their attention). This whole "it's their only option" is true exactly and only if you're a spineless fucking chump who has a codependency problem with women.

Everyone else is out there doing just fine. It's just you knob-hoppers.

Well, I kinda have aspergers. So what's a good compliment? Can I write like: "You look nice in that choker ;)" to a girl whose first pic she is posing with a choker?

I'm not looking for anything serious. I'm coming out of a relationship I never should've gotten into. We loved eachother but we have no future together, we're too different, remaining in it would've only been painful.

>That's because you idiots shoot for 10/10s who live on social media.
Not really.

>That's because you idiots shoot for 10/10s who live on social media.
That's a load of retarded bullshit some dumbfuck woman would spout.

You're aware average girls see more success on apps on the basis they're more realistically obtainable right?

Holy fuck I am so guilty of this that is has to be true.

So what's your problem, then? Why can't you obtain them since they're so realistically obtainable? Lemme guess, that's someone else's fault too? Or, chronically single, you're 'too good' for that?

Holy shit, do you even read and understand? It's like you completely ignore an entire point so you can spout "I'm still right!"

Attached: 1514245792741.png (485x443, 22K)

Then keep being you. It seems to be working, after all.

>Average/Ugly guys have no luck
>Durr that's cause they go after 10's
>No, even when going after other average girls it's just as hard because they have plenty of options too
>What's the problem? I'm fucking retarded
Get trapped in your oven

>I can't get women so I'm gonna yell at people on the internet
Like I said. Keep being you.

You seem quite satisfied with the results so far, right? It's just everyone else's fault, right?
Anything but taking responsibility, right?

>I can't get women
Where'd you get this from? Or is objective thought too complex a concept for you?

Nice digits.
>I'm gonna keep waging an internet argument to prove how right I am
>I'm totally a slayer of the pusspuss
We can keep going, Anonymous. We really can. I seem to have touched a chord and that's exactly what I like doing, so I'm happy to keep shitting on you.
It's people like you who want to 'win.' So, like I said: since you're pleased with the results, keep being you.

Right? Right, Anonymous? You're pleased with the results, aren't you?

Oh I get it, you're just here to troll. You aren't stupid, just purposefully pretending not to get it to get a rise out of me, I should've realized sooner.

>dodging the point
I made mine, man. If you're happy being you, be you. Otherwise, quit acting like you are. You know?