I like to hangout outside of the bathrooms and pretend to check out new flyers at my college...

I like to hangout outside of the bathrooms and pretend to check out new flyers at my college. But really I just like to listen to the hot girls piss and fart since the bathroom acoustics are terrible. When they leave the bathroom I like to give them the look that lets them know that I now know what their asshole sounds like.

How do I step up my game and ask one of these girls out?

Attached: C4B97B6C-FB1B-4D03-A7DB-D0D96D3E45AE.jpg (888x1920, 336K)

>Step one: Stop doing that

The sooner you stop, the better things will be for you.

Word gets around quickly at colleges and people talk, and even if individual people haven't heard of you, you don't want to be trying to date or chill with a partner and have someone pull them aside, say "That's the weird guy who lurks at the women's bathroom door".

The easiest and best way to avoid this happening is to stop fucking doing it.

>Step two: ask a girl out

It's not magic or rocket science: talk for a bit, get to know them, and if you like their vibe, invite them to do something with you and ask for contact info. As long as you do it respectfully, worst case scenario, they say no and you both save a fuckton of time (since it's no longer an unknown where the two of you stand)

Don't take this poor bait people

>Stop being a creep, people find it creepy
>To ask people out, ask them out

>>implying this is bait

ISHYGDDT

I wish i was normal enough for this to bait.

Its the closest to female holes that ive ever gotten. My life would have such little meaning if i quit. Its the only reason that I keep going to college.

I just want help getting a girl so that I can stop listening to them shit from afar.

I was implying that op was baiting, not you

Try sniffing girls' bicycle seats

You're still posting huh

Tried that, did nothing for me.

I gave you good advice and you deleted the thread. Fuck off dumb jerk

Leave me alone. Stop
Making fun of me because I hve body dysmorphia and anxiety and post here. I just want to be a normal guy like why do you have to troll with me

omg brandon you're alive :'(

I saved that picture just to repost this thread one day on thsi board
just so this guy won't be forgotten
Am I a bad person?

Because you won’t fucking believe us that your issues have nothing to do with your looks.

Get happy and bitches dont care how ygly you be fool.

Branod killed him self, stop larping bro, is sick

Fuck off, he is still alive and posts fresh pictures all the time.

That was a rumor and you’re too stupid to question it.

Attached: 3480FE81-951A-4F69-AFE0-F8C2B51DE138.jpg (900x1200, 350K)

Wait has the Bundy stare guy been back a third time? I've been away for a while.

I haven’t seen him for a while, but I’m excited to make him beautiful once again... fuck that guy.

Attached: 18444EC8-464D-4F12-A1FD-4F19FF4195B2.jpg (777x673, 157K)

He was definitely a fun one. Two felonies? Who wouldn't wanna fuck him?

Brandon isnt dead you chuckle fucks.

I thought when I first read this that it was fetish related.
My fwb likes to like my pussy and asshole and try to push air into them to hear me queef/fart.

Stop doing that, go to therapy and then decide if you wanna date.

If the pic is related,you don't need to,cuz u already look like their assholes anyway.

But i need a transition... i cant just go cold turkey.

This guy continuously posts this. It's almost on a weekly routine. Do not respond.

Attached: the fuck you on.jpg (239x211, 10K)

Fuck you, Ive never posted this before.
Go fuck up some random tfwngf, asshat.