How do I know if a girls is interested in me? What are the signs? What do women want in general?

How do I know if a girls is interested in me? What are the signs? What do women want in general?

Attached: pupper.png (1200x1600, 1.45M)

>How do I know if a girls is interested in me?
You can't know unless she tells you or you ask
Also women can be interested in you without any romantic feelings

She talks to you, tries to hang around you, remembers stuff that you say etc.
Women want all sorts of different things. You should be asking yourself what you want, and how do you find women that want the same thing.

>laughs at your shitty jokes
>smiles at you
>tries to make physical contact with you
>gives you the "fuck me" eyes
>asks you for social media
>stares at you
>enthusiastic to be around you
Those are just the things I've observed. The quickest way to find out is to ask for her number or something.

If she makes any excuse to touch you or be near you

Forgot to mention, te woman in question is a friend that I know for 4/6? Years.

not OP, but
>meet girl from tinder
>she calls me handsome
>go out on date
>she tells me she's trying to take things slow because she just got out of an abusive relationship
>go back to her place
>she adds me on fb as soon as we get back, and we play league together in her room
>ask her out on valentines
>tells me she just feels platonic

like wtf bro

>she just got out of an abusive relationship
That should have been your first clue to bail you dumbass

Definitely unrelated question, are there any particular signs when a guy is attracted to you?

Attached: 1551303997001.png (378x435, 388K)

>we play league together in her room
bro she wanted to fuck lol not play a game lmao

>"i wish we could play league next to each other sometime"
>i actually have my backpack in my trunk
>"lets play!"

Why?

>>she tells me she's trying to take things slow because she just got out of an abusive relationship
>>ask her out on valentines

Attached: hhmmm.png (163x209, 2K)

If he tries to hang out with you, finds every opportunity to talk to you or even just stands/sits around you. Do note that some guys ( like me) hide their feelings extremely well and you'll never know besides the occasional stare

>Why?
Unless they're teenagers, women who get with abusive men are retards. Why waste your time with a retard? Find a smart woman

they only dated for like 3 months max, she said he originally acted like someone he was not. Story sounded good to me, she didnt stay with him after he turned bad.

>hide their feelings extremely well and you'll never know besides the occasional stare
Yeah I'm guilty of this as well.
I guess you never truly know, thanks for the reply either way.

If you give him really obvious hints like touching his arms or outright complimenting him he could open up. Some men hide their feelings because they fear they'll be humiliated by rejection. If you give him 100% surefire clues then he'll lose the fear

I mean I wasn't talking about any 1 guy in particular, and there's a reason for me being too scared to give hints; being extremely shy & awkward. But I'm working on it. Thank you for the help again though.

>>"i wish we could play league next to each other sometime"
>>i actually have my backpack in my trunk
>>"lets play!"

Yeah you dumb. She wants to play for a while as pretext to sit super close to you and bait you into making a move.

Plausible, same thing happened to a girl in my family. Once the dude was stable with her he did a 180 and started acting possessive and abusive

>have observed none of the above

Then why would she reject him when he asked her out? What's the point?

>literally meets all of the criteria
>still gets rejected

You probably fucked something up. How long did you wait to ask her out?

The only way to know for certain if a girl likes you is to compare how she acts with you with how she acts with other people. A few things to look for:
*Does she initiate conversation with you, or are you the one initiating most of them?
*When you talk, does she seem interested to keep the conversation alive, or do you always have to lead the convo?
*Does she compliment you?
*Does she try to spend more time with you, inviting you to places or making plans for the future?

Those are all pretty big green flags to me. Then again, everything is relative and if she is naturally friendly to everyone, you should not get your hopes to high.

>obvious hints like touching his arms
some girl did this to me recently, she was/is a stranger but it gave me a big high

Unless you guys have been flirty friends that whole time I have strong doubts that she'd flip a switch and be into you after so long.

It is so sad for me to realize that I have not observed these much at all.
is it autism on my end?

do you go on dates?