So basically im a teen girl but im convinced i have a lot of more male chromosomes or testosterone than the average...

so basically im a teen girl but im convinced i have a lot of more male chromosomes or testosterone than the average female. i think a lot like a male and kinda look like a boy but is this even a thing or am i being stupid. and i dont think im trans

Attached: BAB6D1FA-E688-424A-97F3-AB60CCBAA3DE.jpg (866x1300, 85K)

I'm sure you have a lot of chromosomes.

From the pic I thought this would be about not being able to build muscle

there is a disorder called Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome -- usually women with this disorder tend to have mannish facial structure and have a tall/big build, but they develop feminine characteristics like large breasts. that sound applicable?

Maybe you're just ugly?

Attached: pablo.jpg (274x395, 17K)

You can't have "more male chromosomes" you fucking retard.

that kinda hurt

>born a girl
>male chromosomes

Attached: IMG_2648.jpg (576x1024, 59K)

im quite short and my face isnt very defined or anything i just look likr a kinda chubby teen boy if i didnt have long hair

Wow, sounds like you are just an ugly subhuman with underdeveloped facial structure, who knew!

theres more to it i swear i just cant be bothered to type it all out and explain cus no one cares

You're probably just an awkward and ugly teenager. There are millions like you.
There is a distinct possibility you will not grow up to be more attractive. This is fine.
If you have any genuinely unusual characteristics (beard growth, hair on knuckles, extreme height, enlarged clitoris) you should consult an endocrinologist. I personally know one woman who did have very unusually high T levels and she had to get on hormone therapy.

im here to learn guys

Girl I used to look worse than you when I was young but now I took care of myself and learned feminism things and I look like an anime girl
Just learn to take care of your appearance

i grow hair very fast and have hair knuckles but apart from that no
my question is, is there not something that genetically makes me act more like a boy?

You could be developing PCOS or some shit, are you on birth control (if even just to control menstruation)?

what does that even mean
as a boy I stayed in all day playing video games
some boys play sports all day
others draw and paint or play guitar
in certain villages the men wear fucking gloves with bullet ants in it.
Be specific.

i just looked into this and my periods are extremely irregular but i dont know much about excessive hormones, can hormones make you act like a boy??

Tomboy.

/thread

>glove
It's actually more akin to a fleshlight

lots of video games instead of doing homwork and showering (which is becoming a problem), getting overly angry (might be a stereotype but girls are usually calm), not thinking like a girl?, purposely pissing people off, always liked football even though none of my friends play. there might be more i cant rmember

>lots of video games instead of doing homwork and showering
lmao yeah that's genetic for sure

u right i might just be a tomboy but most tomboys are annoying girls who just want male attention. i hope thats not me

>just want male attention. i hope thats not me
And yet here you are

you might have a hormonal issue, but based on what you've said i wouldn't suspect you have too much testosterone. probably you're totally normal but if you're worried you can see an endocrinologist. it could turn out that the endocrinologist recommends birth control just to regulate your periods, and that will help to control your hormones.

"thinking like a girl" is not something one could make a diagnosis of, but getting overly angry could indicate some mental issue, like bipolar disorder. bouts of anger, obsessing on videogames and ignoring studies/hygiene might be associated with type-2 bipolar disorder (formerly known as "manic depression", where sufferers go through extreme cycles of highs and lows)

what im asking doesnt need to be answered by a male, if ur saying Jow Forums is for males then u would be proving my point

>so I'm like, a teenage girl, but I'm like, special and unique, I'm not like other girls, I like guy stuff like video games tee hee, so ummm, tell me how special I am please

Sage

This is very interesting, I forgot how unaware teenagers are of their surroundings.
Basically your body is being fucked up by hormones. Your brain doesn't know whats going on.
Are you constantly horny? I think that's the big discrepancy between teenage boys and girls.

thanks for this, i might ask my doctor about it because i rlly want to succeed acedemically but feel like i cant

im never extremely horny but sometimes i do it a few times a day

Can you build muscle? I can't and I'm a guy.

Tits, do you have em?

Get estrogen of deepweb and live on it. You don't want to became a bunch of hair.

not sure, my body fat percentage is definitely high but thats probably because im more inactive. if uve been working out and have an ok diet just keep trying and if u cant see results u might have some sort of illness stoping you

not much
that is what im afraid of, i will look into this

This may be an entirely new low for can't build muscle user

start lurking Jow Forums, You'll probably get a sitewide ban for this thread (being underage b&) so I wanna let you know it's a fantastic resource.

kek

he just needs to be that bottom-feeding urchin who plumbs the depths of how far a person can possibly go. worst user ever. why can't Jon just come back and threaten to boil can't-build-muscle user's children alive? that would make me happy

you just need to get pregnant, that'll fix them manly features

guys im confused
i dont want muscles please
also why am i getting banned i never said im underage

I'd kms if I didn't know it was a male in his 20s pretending to be a teen (that's gonna get banned stupidly though)

you called yourself a teen, this is weird. people who are 18/19 are teens but don't usually call themselves that

i'm not the one who banned, but i can see why

im not trolling and dont kys

I love you user

Jow Forums is not a very friendly place -- there are a lot of trolls and sociopaths who post here, especially when they see a post by an OP who 1) admits to being a female and 2) admits to being under 20. imagine if a 16 year old boy walked into a frat house and expected all the fratboys to be friendly (i hope you understand what this scenario would be like in real life)

many of the responses in this thread are either trollish, or outright trying to trick you or plant some bad idea in your head. you need to think critically about what you read here, since people on Jow Forums (and anyplace on the internet where users are "Anonymous") are mostly vicious and not friendly

faggot

Come on, this is the gentlest thread that could have possibly resulted from that OP. Probably because this seems to be a legitimately clueless newfag more than anything else

>i

Attached: BE A WOMAN.jpg (612x792, 142K)

this makes me emotional, thank you your right, you are very caring user

what are you fucking retarded or something?
testosterone is not a chromosome

kek

so what if i am a "newfag" hes just helping

>so what if i am a "newfag"
Very simple, if you're new here you are expected to lurk without posting for a substantial period so that you understand the board culture and how to fit in. Otherwise you will get shat on. If you enjoy being shat on, feel free to do whatever

what is this

how about not feeling the need to shat on me and others

>dont think im trans
Then you're not. If you were, you'd be able to feel it from the start. It'd be something you knew could never go away.

How about go fuck yourself and refrain from waltzing into a forum and asking the regulars to change to suit your tastes? I get that you're a teenager but do get over yourself

Don't try to find external causes for what you look or think like. Most likely you don't have any biological issues.

If you're a girl that thinks like a boy that's ok, I don't see how that's a problem. Some people will like that and some people won't. Don't try to force yourself to be something you're not. There's a difference between trying to improve as a person and trying to brainwash yourself to change what makes you who you are.

About your looks, just try to change them within the realm of what's possible. If you're chubby like you say in another post and you don't want to be chubby, just change your diet and do exercise. If you don't think you look feminine and you want to look feminine, just experiment with your make-up, hairstyle or clothes. This will be way more productive than looking for a magic biological formula to solve your problems on a taiwanese basket weaving image board.

Lastly, but most importantly: be aware that this is typical teenage behavior. You probably have a complex, you might be obsessing over it, and you're looking for external causes to justify it. I know it's easier said than done, but try to fight against your hormones and your teenage brains and leave your complex behind.

a /sci/ mod moved this here, FYI

i didnt think of it like that, i shouldnt change myself but i feel like its causing an impact on my life and i kinda feel lost now
what do u mean by complex?

thanks, sorry for that

Women are more sensitive to testosterone because they have so little of it. It's possible you have higher testosterone than most girls but it is still going to be a very small amount. Normally 8 to 60 ng/ml for women.

What you're going through is most likely psychological. If you want to act more like what you think a girl should act like, then work at it.

u should adopt like a boyish girl aesthetic, thats attractive as hell