What do guys think of girls who smoke?

what do guys think of girls who smoke?
and what do girls think of guys who smoke?

Attached: e4zf1.png.jpg (640x348, 17K)

I don't smoke and wouldn't date a person who smokes.

Upboat

I believe they are unkissable cancer try hards.

What has this got to do with Reddit?

This guy doesn't like girls who smoke.

I'm a general non-smoker. I've been with some ladies who did smoke, but I never really considered them serious relationship material. Them smoking was not the reason, but it sure didn't help.

I’m a girl that smokes and I typically like guys who smoke. I have dated a few guys who didn’t and said they don’t mind but it almost always ends up being an issue so I’d prefer to date another smoker.

My profile picture on a dating site is of me smoking, yet I get TONS of guys messaging me who have “I won’t date smokers!” on their profile.

Despite what they say, guys are willing to overlook it if they find the girl otherwise attractive enough.

Only if they smoke mary do you wanna

>guys are willing to overlook it if they find the girl otherwise attractive enough.
True enough, but I still won't like that you smoke.

Willing but usually they will still complain.
Also, have I mentioned dick is way cheaper than pussy?

I'm female. Smoking is highly appealing, if he didn't quit, I would be done.

It’s bad but I instantly find a guy more attractive if he smokes. Not sure why.

I don't smoke and I think smoking looks really hot on both guys and girls. It would be great if it didn't fuck up your lungs, I don't even mind the smell much.

Attached: __wakaba_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagaoka_kenzou__08b95dfae3891694e05e98a43617a46c.jpg (450x600, 39K)

>smoking is highly appealing
appalling*?

Sounds like typical priviledged non smoker talk. It's a different story when you find a non smoking kid trying to leave a chain smoking household where the whole house is yellow involuntarily.

Recently got back from Amsterdam, so many people smoke didn't see a fag vapour anywhere on the streets was nice. Smoking is normal it has been a part of human culture for millenia and long may it continue.

Who the fuck likes someone for smoking. You either like to smoke yourself or don’t.

Both my parents smoked when I was a kid but it was either outside or they had windows open so the house was never yellow or smelly or full of smoke.

I used to smoke, I don’t do it anymore but I don’t really mind others doing it, it’s their business, just like anyone drinking alcohol I don’t do it but I don’t mind it, live and let live

Did you only go to the junkie tourist Disneyland or get a glimpse of how people there actually live?

Even in case of the latter, smoking has been on the decline in the Netherlands for a long time, and it's banned just about everywhere compared to a couple of decades ago.
T.
Dutch and used to live in the city of 020

Non-smoking girl, wouldn't date a smoking guy and immediately think of smokers as neet-tier. Especially if they make a point out of blowing smoke into everyone's faces, or take up space in my lung doc's calendar because they won't just quietly die of cancer.

You gotta look into the future. All i picture when I think of girls who smoke when they're younger are what they're gonna be like in the future
>raspy voice
>beer gut
>saggy tits
>stringy hair
>On the verge of death
Same goes for dudes.

Attached: 20190111_074001.jpg (1067x1085, 472K)

Do you mean cigs or dude weed lmao?

I generaly don‘t care what other people do with their bodies. It‘s their choice and it‘s not my place to judge.
However, in a partner i‘d prefer someone who treats their body with respect and smoking definitely isn‘t on the list of things that are respectful towards your body and health.

Attached: 60F1D3A6-EA27-453D-ACA9-18FC236DD6E8.jpg (561x960, 89K)

Went all over, been multiple times, love it there Dutch culture treats you like an adult in this day an age its quite refreshing. A lot more people smoke there then where I'm from.

ANYONE who smokes is an idiot, and as unsexy as hell

You feel that way? Well, you have your own country to compare it to rather than how things used to be here.

Ever went to a Dutch doctor? Many foreigners are extremely offended when they see a medic here and get told the illness goes away on its own when that is the case instead of being showered with prescriptions.

Even the hottest girl in the world is disgusting if she smokes.

>what do guys think of girls who smoke?
They prolly smell of smoke a lot.