Chill Thread #5

It's Monday my dudes, welcome to a brand new chill thread!

How did the weekend go? Wanna talk about how your day is going? Need advice?
Post about whatever you'd like, I'll be around for a few hours and will try to reply to everyone.

Previous thread: [404'd]

Last week I didn't post on Jow Forums at all, but I'll be resuming posting throughout the coming week.
If you'd like to join my discord server an invite will be posted at the end of the thread, check back in a few hours.

Attached: 53474040_p0.png (2679x1112, 2.91M)

What do those pig things in animes even do?

I spent the weekend shortly meeting up with my boyfriend and spent the rest of the days alone at home, just as I want it. Why do people make such a fuss when people don't like going out? I still have friends and do my job, it's not like I have to cater to everyone's needs just because "people do it lol"

I'm just so in love it's fucking crazy, I constantly wanna be telling everyone and I can't because people are getting annoyed by it now. I'm just so happy all of the time, as long as I have her nothing else matters. My friends get mad at me because I'd rather be with her, they don't get it, they're all desperate to get away from their partners which I equally don't get. Why be with someone you don't wanna spend all of your time with? She's just so ace, I'm thinking of proposing soon, I just want to be with her all of the time. Our relationship is so good that when I tell people about it they assume I must be lying so I can't even talk about any of it. I'm just so happy.

That's actually sweet, how long have you been together?
Although it is nice to take a break from her once in a while and enjoy time with friends to avoid things becoming dull.

I believe what you're looking for is actually called hentai, and they usually do what you'd expect from a japanese animator working on a nsfw animation that includes bestiality.

Three years, I see my friends, but only a couple hours here and there. Time with them takes away from time with her, I know it sounds insane but I could spend every minute of every day with her and never get bored. I never believed in soul mates until her, she is the most entertaining, wonderful human being who has ever lived, there will never be enough time to dedicate to her.

It's the eternal conflict between outgoing extroverts and stay at home introverts, the best way to deal with that kind of people is to ask "why don't you like to stay at home" and let them come to the conclusion that it's a matter of subjective taste.
Spent last week watching movies with e-friends late at night, nothing beats a comfy bed, a good movie and bantering commentary over it.

That's wholesome af. I think I just played DA:I and cooked the whole time.

Being happy is good user, but maybe you should be a bit more considerate towards others and not be /that guy/: that guy who substituted his life for a relationship and now is a bad friend who doesn't shut up his girlfriend and doesn't hangout as much. Don't be that guy.
You're the one that knows your life's priorities, but I'd recommend some moderation and learning to leaving the relationship goals stuff at home when you're hanging out with the lads.

It was honestly not as wholesome as it sounds, with the exception of one of the movies which was about Gary Busey becoming a dog so that he could go to heaven after a life of misdeeds. It was very mediocre and we only watched it for the meme, still worth it in hindsight.

Made plans to hang out with a girl I'm interested in and she canceled at the last minute. When that happened, I made plans with another friend and she did the same. Both agreed to meet up and suggested another day, so I don't think im being ghosted, but its left me feeling worthless. Going to spend the day doing other shit to relax.

You should relax user, give her the benefit of the doubt, if she flakes again just go on with your life. No point in worrying about something that hasn't even happened yet and that won't have major consequences for your life.

Commute bump before getting home and going to bed.

My good friend is going to surgery. His disease progressed over time, and now he's ~70% chance of dying after surgery. We haven't seen each other for a long time yet still kept contact. I wished him to stay through the hard times and hope for the best. But I don't know what else I could have done there.

It was a long weekend here in my state
Yesterday was Monday and a public holiday so both me and my boyfriend were off work.
We spent Saturday hanging around the house watching tv and eating and having awesome sex, then on Sunday we drove to the beach and hung out there for the day then came home and made pizzas and played video games
Then yesterday we hung about the house and made some music, and he taught me how to use his Abelton Push which was pretty fun. I had the best weekend with him, and it seems like every moment spent with him gets better and better. I love him so much !!

Fugg, stuff like that is always a "If only I could have done X or Y" "I wish I spent more time with him" type situation, but honestly that's everything in life user.
Take away from this experience that you should cherishing those around you more closely so that you don't regret situations like this.

That beats my Weekend + Monday experience by miles, albeit mine was still pretty good in my opinion.
Remember to show your love for him everyday instead of telling him, people get busy with work and life, often times forgetting that actions speak louder than words.

I have been sleep deprived all day I took a weed gummy bear I'm going to take a nap now that I am no longer in lectures. But weekend was good took some weed gummybears and did some cooking and chores with my mom. I have maybe helped her cook 4 times in all my life twice while high. The funny thing is she absolutely hates weed doesn't want to hear about it in her house. She doesn't know that most of the good times I spend with her is good because I am high. I don't want to tell her because I feel she will be paranoid that I am always high whenever is wanna hang out with her. I have had a good weekend even though I feel a bit guilty. I am going to sleep so i probably wont read any replies for a few hours.

I started going to these adult drop-ins at a gymnastics centre that a girl I knew from highschool happens to be apart of. She never really hated me but didn’t really like me either (not that I blame her I was kind of a sarcastic jackass then and wasn’t too concerned with being her friend at the time). When I first started going she seemed kind of frustrated that she could’nt get away from me but at the same time admitted she started going to the drop ins I frequent so she could show me up (she’s been doing this for forever as opposed to my 8 months). We mostly kept to ourselves to practise our own tricks but as time went by she started initiating conversation with me more and more frequently and we’ve mostly scrapped the sarcastic name calling in favour of friendly compitetion or chats about how our lives are doing. Now i dunno what exactly is going on but is this the result of the mere-exposure effect or something?
I’ll admit I’ve actually grown attracted to her as time has gone by but it sure isn’t worth pursuing if I know she just wants someone familiar to talk to since she’s rarely seen her friends while they attend uni.
It would’nt break my heart if she wasn’t attracted to me, but it would be a pleasant surprise if I knew she was

I spent ALL of weekend procrastinating on planning something I've dreamed of doing for years because the thought of actually going through with it makes me nervous.

If life has taught me anything, everyone becomes that guy in the end. Some just become that guy earlier than others.

Weed gummy bears, that's kind of a weird combo but perhaps they're healthier than pot cookies :^).
I'd say that you shouldn't feel guilty as long as you don't unironically become a pot gummy bear addict, or get diabetes. Eat responsibly!

I'm no fly on the wall so there's no way for me to know that, but based onwhat you've told here I'd say that you grew a friendship out of being the only two people there that knew each other and actually managed to grow it into a positive one. If you guys don't talk or hangout outside of gymnastics I'd say that the relationship isn't really ready to head into a romantic one just based off of what you've said. But hey, maybe she does like you, if you feel like things are headed that way just ask her out and go do something fun together.

user, planning is indispensably pointless.
Divide your dream into smaller more manageable tasks and work towards it that way. With a bit of time, determination and discipline you'll eventually reach your dreams, and even if you don't get there, what matters the most in life is the journey, not the destination.
Stop being lazy and believe in yourself!

It's not so much about becoming as much a overcoming. Learning from being that guy today is what makes us a better that guy tomorrow.

Okay everyone, I'll be retiring for the night. Thanks to everyone that posted, see you guys in the next thread!

>As promised, here's an invite to my Jow Forums discord server, lasts for the next 24 hours so don't expect a new thread tomorrow: /HCQxKk

Attached: Nuclear Shrine 4_01_01.png (997x997, 485K)

Currently working on my project motorcycle, a 1977 CB550 which I am restoring. In the meanwhile, I register myself to tinder, which got over 20 matches in a day. Still can't talk to any of them even though I we both like each other according to this app. Been matching with this girl for like 3-4 times, and she's so hot. I talked to her in the past but only got cold responses and we still match. Still don't know what to do about it, so yeah.

>Divide your dream into smaller more manageable tasks and work towards it that way.
The problem with me is, not only do I not plan, I don't DO it either. I just sit here. I just come home from work tired as hell. Crash for a few hours, stay up all night online and on games and do it again. The weekends are the same thing, minus the go to work and come home to crash.

I will try to chunk things up into smaller tasks that *must* be done and see if it helps.

Looks like a pretty sexy bike, but if it's from 1977 I imagine that the restoration is pretty substantial but worth it, they just don't make bikes/cars like they used to.
Tinder is pretty scammy, it prioritizes new profiles and gives them more exposure so that you get hooked on it, and then lowers your profile's visibility so that you buy their premium. Most dating apps are like this desu, would recommend focusing on irl dating instead.

Maybe you should look into some time-management strategies too and into changing up your lifestyle.
Being lazy is a vicious cycle user, when was the last time you exercised outside, did some house chores across the week or went to bed in time? You gotta break the cycle.

Attached: Honda-1 jpg.jpg (550x349, 34K)