What's the easiest , cheapest PhD I can get from the easiest, cheapest institution ?

What's the easiest , cheapest PhD I can get from the easiest, cheapest institution ?
I really don't care about research or opportunities I think it'd be funny to have Dr in my name

Attached: yoshitoshi_abe_dragon_girl.jpg (1000x1399, 298K)

You can probably get a Doctor of Divinity through mail-order for $20 from somewhere

Even the cheapest ones will land you in $10K+ in debt. Sounds like a stupid thing to do for a joke.

I'll get a scholarship. I'm really smart
I'd like something accredited

yeah user this plan is super smart

Thanks

I know a genius level guy who would do this just for the lolz

The difference is he would be able to do the research himself and accomplish everything without asking Jow Forums for help.

Attached: 1550381172025.png (307x292, 22K)

despera never

Relax pal

You do realize that unless its in STEM it's a literal meme and joke that you'll waste at least more than an year on?
Everyone except senile boomers and their folk will know the jig is up and unless you want to go into academia it will be useless. I mean... if you really want to go for it who am I to tell you not, Im a bit of a prankster myself but I'd never spend 2 years and more than ten thousand dollars on a joke.

Who cares ? Stems a joke too. We live in a joke.i want to be a dr.

Alright dude no need to get angsty was just telling you how much itd cost. You do you.
If I would do that I'd pick something utterly nuts like memology or flat earth or some bolocks like that just for bragging rights lol.

I don't think those things are offered anywhere and I don't think oh realize how bad the world is . I wasted my life trrtti by a degree and I'm going to rinse my life. Racking up sent I hope I e ire I just want it heir dr. If that makes sense when the politics of my 2016 election came and went Jr just broug Jr a new brand dark age for the American people a dark age we fantastic flaw out from because everyone is setting helpless th eyes finally sectors it they out aebtiiso much yogurt in us in the nineties that we are worthless slime people who lyrics taxes .

> Jr just broug Jr a new brand dark age for the American people a dark age we fantastic flaw out from because everyone is setting helpless th eyes finally sectors it they out aebtiiso much yogurt in us in the nineties that we are worthless slime people who lyrics taxes .
You fucking what?

Dr. In memes

Based

lay off the delsym

Is this real

$10,000 isn't really all that much money

In some European countries PhD positions are paid (teaching required though).

> don't like research
> wants a phd

You are a fucking idiot

woah dude wanna get me some stuff on amazon and steam?
Its no life savings but to spend it on a joke its way too much

Are you dumb

I think there are some online Ph.Ds in Leadership that are kind of like that.