I’ve watched Breaking Bad, The Office, Mad Men, Black Mirror, and just recently The Sopranos. What next?

I’ve watched Breaking Bad, The Office, Mad Men, Black Mirror, and just recently The Sopranos. What next?

Attached: image.jpg (1000x563, 829K)

Fringe

Dramatical Murder

Mr robot, death note, hunter x hunter

Six Feet Under

Lie To Me

Oz Or Game of Thrones

Stop wasting your life watching TV?

\thread

The blacklist? That was a nice discovery for me

The Wire. You got the patience for it since you got through Mad Men and The Sopranos. But while the two previously mentioned was interpersonal character studies The Wire is a study of institutions and the characters working within them. There is some cheese in there at times (which sticks out all the more since it's otherwise such a authentic show) but give it a chance and some time and it will blow you away in a unique way.

True Detective season 1. The next 2 seasons aren't good but the first one is really good. Also if you like Breaking Bad you'll probably like Better Call Saul.

Dexter is pretty good

Blood In Blood Out, ese

Attached: 32097-1532336922.jpg (640x356, 40K)

boardwalk empire

Play Grand Theft Auto III

did it like 20 years ago

Better call Saul, prequel to breaking bad

The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, are the only decent shows worth watching. Better call Saul was decent if you want to milk breaking bad, but anything else and you're wasting time.

No, ringo folded like a faggot when pressed by jules

Twin peaks

"Sneaky Pete" on Amazon Prime.

Cranston of Breaking Bad and Giovanni Ribisi star. Most excellent.

Also, "The Man In The High Castle", based on a novel by Philip K. Dick.

The late PKD's short stories and novels have a long history of success, both as science fiction and when turned into screen plays.