CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTER FLED TO ISRAEL WITH THE HELP OF (((UNKNOWN AIDES)))

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

Attached: (((UNKNOWN AIDES))).jpg (801x1773, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
youtube.com/watch?v=GVpg6LJsYQk
intellectualobserver.com
noelleeming.co.nz/contact-us
imgur.com/a/cTnw9J1
imgur.com/a/Dtv8u6V
theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oy Vey.

go back to sleep goyim

Mossad did it to change the gun laws in the country that all the elites are fleeing to in preparation for the inevitable economic collapse.

Thats what this is about

Attached: gun.jpg (664x458, 58K)

That's not a real news site dumb fuck

Proof? evidence? source? Jew?

Ayyyyy

tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
>One gunman killed 49 people and wounded more than 20 during Friday prayers at two New Zealand mosques in the country's worst ever mass shooting, which Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern condemned as terrorism.

>“This attack seems to be trying to enrage Muslims around the world and motivate them to take revenge acts for this shooting,” Scott Bennett, the American counter-terrorism analyst, told Tasnim on Saturday.

>“This of course would play into the Zionist-Mossad intelligence services which benefits from a war between Muslims and the West, and can use this renewed conflict to set the stage for a conflict against Iran, the conquest of the Golan Heights by Israel, and the Netanyahu military strikes against Gaza and Syria; as well as the Saudi Arabian attacks on Yemen”.

>The analyst stressed, “Conveniently, this shooting event in New Zealand seems to be drawing the eyes of the world away from the other events in the world as well”.

>He further said that the Israeli-Zionist intelligence agencies and military-industrial-police state in America and the West would seem to benefit the most from such an event.

>“I believe this entire event is a false flag event… so this seems to be a psychological operation designed to manipulate the public for a political agenda—which appears to be a Zionist operation,” Bennett went on to say.

>The Australian gunman behind the massacre, identified as Brenton Tarrant, broadcast live footage on Facebook of the attack on one mosque in the city of Christchurch, mirroring the carnage played out in video games, after publishing a "manifesto" in which he denounced immigrants, calling them "invaders".

>In his manifesto, Tarrant said he saw US President Donald Trump as “symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Attached: 1542729480527.png (631x960, 447K)

Attached: 1552810199832.png (209x248, 56K)

Great, a new strain of AIDS too. This world is so crazy!

is there any other source reporting this?

youtube.com/watch?v=GVpg6LJsYQk

bump

Attached: loooll.gif (800x430, 897K)

Footage of the second and third shooters that no one is taking about

Attached: Christchurch 2 Shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

Is this legit?

yes.

I heard he fled to Antarctica in a UFO... The guy they arrested was just a double.

>Shills shitting so hard in their pants that the shooter could motivate other people to do the same
>They have to paint the attack as jewish at every cost

lmao at this brainlet

I can hardly make out the sign a car park of some kind? Find the car park find the (((nose)))

>intellectualobserver.com
nice source

The VPN falseflag JIDF Mossad shills are here gentleman. Reminder to ignore obvious "le schizo" glownigger meme Zioposters

From the "paper's" site's contact page

Attached: ice_screenshot_20190317-022331.png (1892x841, 638K)

Which major zionist controlled publication would print it?

truth wins here, jew

Shit. This sounds true.

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>>Shills shitting so hard in their pants
Right >

I thought these were NZ special forces?

big if true

A fifth? How am I only hearing about a fifth suspect now?

I was suspect of that source website and wanted to see who made it, and when. Is it normal for a whois search to be entirely redacted?

Attached: 20190317_201504.jpg (1047x2009, 426K)

>This shooting was to hide isreals daily bombing of palestine everyone is aware of

Attached: 1505838797308.png (645x729, 90K)

Do they look like special forces dickhead?
What are you basing that on?

Noel Leeming car park. Googling it seems like a chain store in New Zealand. High chance its real.
noelleeming.co.nz/contact-us
imgur.com/a/cTnw9J1
Dirty chink site has blocked my IP from uploading files no fking idea why.

because theyre controlling the narrative

Fake news. Remember only trust CNN with the real facts.

>everyone is aware of
Oh yeah - everyones is talking about it. NZ and Yemen are being talked about totally evenly

oh yeah nice one. I was trying to read it

Mate they got over 100 targets on that day, many schools, hospitals, etc... They haven't had the balls to do this level of warcrimes for a very long time and this happens to come in at the exact same time? Gee how fucking convenient.

Why is nobody talking about the daily rise of the sun?

Because it's a daily occurence nobody fucking cares you retard.

Good job Aussiebro we need to keep digging, someone who's not about to sleep should try to find it on Jewgle Maps

Wow, so like usual?

Why is it German posters are always pathetically glowing shills? Please provide a link to show me the last time they hit over 100 civilian targets in a day.

Weird

Attached: 1551933591231m.jpg (1024x691, 111K)

Good alt media sites post links to videos, images to back up their claim. I don’t trust CNN and co because they just claim something and say it comes from a “source familiar with the matter” and it turns out to be a flagrant lie

>shhh goyim it's okay for us to build an ethnofascism state and commit war crimes worldwide now go back to sleep and let us do the thinking

there we have (((it)))

No, goy- I mean guys!
These people were clearly organic white nationalist fascist racists who made their ties to Jow Forums clear it sure would be a shame if we got shut down over this right goyim?

Wow great article by “newsnerd”

I’m convinced!

If he was a suspect in this then how was he allowed to leave the country?

Attached: this-south-park-joke-just-got-funnier-season-ep-jared-has-aides-177381.png (601x670, 436K)

(((UNKNOWN AIDES)))

Yeah MSM is so much more reliable and with zero agenda!

That’s what I was thinking. Isn’t New Zealand destination central for the elites? The economy is slowing down over here btw.

>Based Jew solves the Problem and gets away with it
בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה’ אֱלהֵינוּ מֶלֶךְ הָעולָם. הַגּומֵל לְחַיָּבִים טובות. שֶׁגְּמָלַנִי כָּל טוב

Attached: jewish pepe.png (655x650, 25K)

>BREAKING NEWS
A sixth suspect has escaped to Antarctica, where the attacks were originally planned by Nazis living underneath the ice

Under GDPR laws, yes. ICAAN and european companies have been at loggerheads over this

That actually makes a lot of sense.

No not like usual you stupid fucking retard
Holy shit stop posting you are making all germans look stupid by assosiation

If CNN and BBC arent reporting that I dont believe it.
This is pol and we always and ONLY believe mainstream media here buddy

This is some serious Jewish damage control.

Honestly, I red underlined (((UNKNOWN AIDES))) in the article. I linked the article again in the OP. I included (((UNKNOWN AIDES))) in the thread title. I copied and pasted (((UNKNOWN AIDES))) multiple times and blew (((UNKNOWN AIDES))) big so it can even be read from the thumbnail. And I called the image itself (((UNKNOWN AIDES))).

2 seconds later.........
>hhhuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr how was he allowed to leave the country?

Attached: 1552750181168.jpg (158x152, 5K)

with muslims against jews or with jews against muslims. your decision. i will take 2nd

Attached: 1529062225545.jpg (857x720, 62K)

>What the dumbest conspiracy theories that ever happened don't convince you??
>You must be a shill!

Sorry you fucking retards, besides you idiots nobody beliefs this is a false flag.
You have not even points to talk about, except for the obvious leftist shill tactics like, "you are a jew", "it was israel" with no further explanation whatsoever.

And I really hope you get fucking faceraped by your beloved muslims.

>we
WE
E
WE
E
WE
E
>Gas yourself cunt

Oki Bois I think I've found something. My laptop is broken so only can use my phone atm. Address is at the bottom off the 1st pic
imgur.com/a/Dtv8u6V

Youre persistence is very jewey

Yes - I was being sarcastic

They are doing the job of special forces tho, saving the country.

holy fuck you cunts are a bunch of retards. can all you LARPers please fuck off

>intellectualobserver

Attached: 39 langdons road.jpg (1224x611, 107K)

Holy Crusader knight gone to promised land, where he will convert to final form of Christianity, Judaism.

support israel

Attached: 1528117530487.jpg (1072x1441, 266K)

Attached: 39 l 2.jpg (782x635, 57K)

that a muslim news website.

>that fucking hairline
Why do kikes seem so unevolved?

So the mutt looking gunman in camo arrested at Papanui high school and right down the road two other (((shooters))) at a car park

And no media mention of this besides the Papanui guy apparently "didn't have a gun was just dressed in camo out walking" despite the fucking gun in the picture. It was in another thread fuck I wish I had the image on me

wtf whats wrong with her hairline ?

Attached: 1538515842862.png (591x742, 1.01M)

hi rabbi

Kek it's like a unfinished weebly or WordPress

Muslims are fucking great at turning white people against jews, even though shitskins are the actual problem.

>it was just a (((coindicedence))) that they strike Gaza same day

Attached: CIA car.jpg (555x381, 42K)

Attached: This.jpg (716x960, 98K)

Bump why have we only seen one shooter in court and why was the camo guy in front of school let go despite being armed

There was a different picture with a new article attached to it what's that on the ground considering he is already fully clad

sure, jew

theguardian.com/news/2018/feb/15/why-silicon-valley-billionaires-are-prepping-for-the-apocalypse-in-new-zealand
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11745215
2009-2017.state.gov/secretary/travel/2016/t32/index.htm
radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/321940/is-new-zealand-at-war-with-israel-now
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/28/netanyahu-told-new-zealand-backing-un-vote-would-be-declaration-of-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Israel–New_Zealand_passport_scandal
politics.ie/threads/mossad-cut-deal-with-new-zealand-government-to-secure-early-release-of-operatives.169150/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017071/Christchurch-earthquake-unmasked-team-Israeli-spies-New-Zealand.html
haaretz.com/1.5031097
vice.com/en_nz/article/7xe5yb/kiwis-who-asked-lorde-to-cancel-israel-show-sued-by-mossad-linked-law-firm
wsws.org/en/articles/2004/08/moss-a10.html

>the fifth suspect
I've only ever heard of 4 suspects, 3 men and 1 woman. And even then I've only heard 1 named.

Why is there no information about the 2 other shooters anywhere not even 1 mention of the footage posted before... The others who were "caught" were released on unrelated chargers... This thing goes deep.

They strike Gaza every day.

WOW
You can't make this stuff up.

Pic related for reference

Attached: For reference.jpg (754x622, 291K)

Attached: This2.png (1702x874, 1020K)

Attached: This3.jpg (1120x1344, 407K)

Oh jeeez well we can all go to sleep now because YOU've only heard of 4 suspects that clears it all up. Back to sleep everybody

it does make sense since 19 of the victims were Palestinians, perhaps funneling funds to Hamas?
never heard of your source website so idk how trusted it is

Yeah because BBC and CNN are totally legit

You're the only one I've ever seen say 5 suspects, faggot and your shitty source isn't convincing me.