I really want to start smoking I'm so excited

I really want to start smoking I'm so excited .

What's the healthiest cigarette I can smoke

Attached: c146f0f7959ebbd2a8e99008a27689b8.jpg (484x311, 44K)

weed

why tho?

A Mossberg 500 should do the trick

What's the healthiest bullet to shoot yourself with?

Don't be a fucking idiot.

this.

tobacco makes your mouth taste like a freshly cut lawn (crass) and sutt.

if you want nicotine buy a vaporizer and some nicotine juice. its the same mental focus as cigs without shitbreath and cancer.

longtime smoker of cigs,vapes, and marijuanas. quit tobacco 2 months ago after a brief struggle

Don't listen to the retards who say weed doesn't do damage. You're inhaling smoke and particles either way. There's no form of anything that you can smoke that's better than fresh air

Tobacco smoke contains sooo many more fucky chemicals than weed does, plus weed has a lot of other health benefits and has been known for this for a fucking long time

Weed is for junkies and the weak. Stop kidding yourself, idiot.

What have you done in your life that brought you to the conclusion that smoking is a good idea? No one recommends smoking, especially smokers

This.

Quitting that shit after 5+ years of wasted time, money, and motivation was the best decision I ever made.

They have herbal ones that are used for people that are addicted more to just "taking smoke breaks" then the actual nicotine. 100% safe look it up.

If you want normal cigs though american spirits supposed to be additive free so no extra chemicals other then tobacco

>What's the healthiest cigarette I can smoke
None of them are healthy, dumbfuck.

This. I’m not saying weed is the worst thing on earth when I say this but I know a bunch of guys from high school who looked like they had bright futures ahead of them (good grades, started studying engineering at uni, etc.) then they got into weed and have since become “static” I guess. They’ve done nothing in years and have their degrees perpetually deferred and are working respectable, but still minimum wage jobs or are unemployed.

"What's the healthiest cigarette I can smoke"
How could someone be this retarded?

Of fucking course smoking does damage you retard, but OP already says he wants to smoke, so we're telling him the least damaging substances to smoke.

the second sentence doesn't rly make sense man.
Anyway, if you really have to start smoking, with time, you'll find the tobacco/cigs that most suit your taste, asking advice about what to smoke is pretty pointless desu. For ex i like pic related, they have a sweet and rich flavor and a pretty thick body.

Attached: Davidoff-Gold.jpg (333x378, 22K)

>they have a sweet and rich flavor and a pretty thick body.
hear cunts saying this like they work in sales yet i've been smoking for 5 years and never had a cigarette that didn't just taste like smoke or poison.

You are so stupid it hurts. Guess I will benefit while you won't.

You're wrong and a fucking moron
t. med student who smokes weed

stop falling for this shitty bait lads

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Same for me. I would try to tell myself I liked the flavor of whatever cigarette, or especially cigar I was smoking was, but in reality they all tasted (and smelled) just as bad. Also
Smoking sucks, there are better ways to get nicotine but nicotine overall turns you into a fucking slave. Dont even start. You will eventually want to quit. You are probably young, I can tell you that if you smoke even casually for any extended amount of time, even if you quit, you will always get nicotine cravings. They may come less and less often but they will still be there, haunting you at some trigger you didnt even know you had. It sucks. Its like having a slavemaster you can never truly get rid of.

You just have to dip the cig in embalming fluid if you want to neutralize the cancer causing neutropics.

>What's the healthiest cigarette I can smoke

Attached: 15697572_1405511299467489_4392326152779779874_n.jpg (768x960, 82K)

>herbals are healthy