AUS/POL/ EGGBOY EDITION #3

Evening.

>Australian alleged gunman to face more charges
9news.com.au/2019/03/17/11/35/christchurch-shooting-terror-attack-australian-gunman-likely-acted-alone-brenton-tarrant

>Milo Yiannopoulos has been banned from entering Australia
news.com.au/national/politics/milo-yiannopoulos-has-been-banned-from-entering-australia/news-story/0d4d2b1fd6fd44625440fea9e2386b68

>The hero, like the villain of the Christchurch attack, is an Australian
baka.com.au/world/oceania/the-hero-like-the-villain-of-the-christchurch-attack-is-an-australian-20190317-p514xf.html

>Fraser Anning punches teen after being egged while speaking to media in Melbourne
abc.net.au/news/2019-03-16/fraser-anning-egged-in-melbourne-while-speaking-to-media/10908650

>Egg boy speaks after egging Senator Fraser Anning for lashing out at Muslims
news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

Attached: 1552809637124.png (540x333, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ
youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4
wickersoft.com/warez/
mygc.com.au/man-charged-after-ramming-mosque-gates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1543310349524.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Attached: 452657687757.png (1280x720, 743K)

WHO NEET

Attached: BB126571-0106-4C67-8601-D3486EBCA6A8.gif (528x555, 816K)

That sux

i had roast lamb
we need to grow more sheep
be the saudi arabia of sheep
everyone can be a rich prince
and do nothing
and have multiple stacey wives
blonde, brunette and a ranga

fuck all the Muslims have been really nice to me today

nah but i work from home so i feel like one aside from actually having money

Boost the Fraser Anning outrage to a maximum, either show support to bait hate or pretend to be part of the mob to spread his name. He is becoming a househould name because of this. Already, his support is skyrocketing with older and younger generations.

When muslims decide to have another terrorist attack which isn't far off, Fraser Anning will be totally vindicated and absolved of previous criticism by most. This is all panning out perfectly.

Digits and reddit spacing confirm

>that sux
mad dick

Attached: 543657646785857.png (1280x720, 740K)

You know what that means......

>we need to grow more sheep
>be the saudi arabia of sheep
fuck off back to NZ, sheep fucker

Attached: 1542442291097.jpg (240x196, 10K)

watch ya back mate.

Based

Attached: laughing australian girls.jpg (500x304, 112K)

fucking KEK

Attached: 63356356356758.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Sort of? I've only got one week left at my job and they haven't given me anything more to do so I'm just fucking around all day.

>sheep
literally how we got through the 50s and 60s
sheep fucker rights
lgbtqs

>morricuck says there should be consequences for anning saying what he said

Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ

Banned from commenting on the local greens jewbook page because I posted:
"The nose knows."
>pic related.
Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

Attached: 1552510286195.png (623x859, 896K)

can

you

not

space

a

spastic

¿

how about consequences for african gang crime?

the consequences will be first preference liberal voters voting the the Conservative National party instead.
I'm trying to improve, sorry mate.

Free speech will be dead in Oz soon.

Attached: NZ Freedom of Speech An Insidious Monster - The AIM Network.jpg (836x8862, 2.36M)

Attached: 1545756720302.jpg (540x759, 64K)

thanks

It’s called paragraphs.

kekekekek ya fuckin mongrel
mice work, user

go read a fucking book

It's called reddit spacing and you know it.

youtu.be/JSObvik-tf4

Attached: 43879.jpg (600x525, 37K)

Consequences for speaking?

Tobias! Did you go to Kiwiland and kill 49 muslims?!

Attached: Tobias.png (567x425, 254K)

the weak must fear the strong

I just hope we never see the consequences of leasing Darwin harbor to china.

He said it was an emeeuugency!

wtf just like real life.

Attached: 1548924066521.webm (640x360, 2.19M)

Attached: NZ Christchurch mosque shooter used same radicalisation tactics as Islamic State, expert says.jpg (901x4578, 1.81M)

wickersoft.com/warez/

I ain't clicking your trojan link.

it's just the manifesto and video

i wonder what the muzzies are gonna do for their revenge attacks and how well will the cycle continue?

Attached: 1552800693249.jpg (1061x1500, 619K)

Has felix actually said anything about it yet?

The sooner the better. It'll cement Annings reelection.

Attached: 6ye6764576.jpg (1530x298, 93K)

nah,he wont mention it

>i wonder what the muzzies are gonna do for their revenge attacks
Egg Anning?

>"the one"
what post was he talking about? also pewds is still releasing videos so i think most of that screencap is bullshit

lol

confirmed

some user was a top enough bloke to host that shit. spread it around

>Video uploaded 18 hours ago

Attached: 1392667850549.jpg (303x276, 5K)

Got the sack a couple weeks ago so... reporting in I guess.

mygc.com.au/man-charged-after-ramming-mosque-gates/
Wew, Aussies. I like how fast this is developing.

why'd they sack you?

Christians dont beleive in gravity tho

have an apple, I hear it keeps the doctor away. make sure it hits you on the head

Attached: IMG_20190312_214508.jpg (353x334, 21K)

Anning isn't going to get re-elected. He's about to become the subject of considerable pressure, and he only got in last time on the One Neuron ticket. Egging pollies is worthy of an eyeroll but clocking teenagers just made him look a bit nuts when he should try not looking nuts for a little while.

DESU lads this whole thing is a fucking headache. I mean, I'm ultimately incredibly numbed by Islamic extremist violence and am afraid to say I can't muster an immense amount of sympathy. But it's going to be hard days ahead for anybody who wanted the world to change, for the Nation state to rise again, for people to determine their own futures.

Who was the most consistent dissident anti war voice since 2001? It was the paleo/harder edge of the Right. Even Noam Chomsky criticised Trump for wanting out of Syria because "Muh Kurdish Anarchy Experiment."

Everyone has been bought out, and the last bastion of anything resembling true sense or any kind of natural order has been subverted by violent spergs. Already people want to S H U T I T D O W N.

Every idiot Leftist I know who was silent during the Rheims cathedral attack that killed like 30, or Charlie Hebdo "They deserved it for being triggering" are fucking rabid dogs now.

So let's say it accelerates, Hajis try to even the score, more on either sides. You and I become endangered. Does the government change? Does it end mass immigration? Does it pull us out of the ME? It'll be one kebab and one Hurr Durrlewanger fighting over the last baklava.

Yeah probs bullshit. But he did start a gofundme or something for the victims and released a statement

Attached: 534564366.jpg (1241x403, 73K)

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

"for getting into too many fights with other workers"

The BAKA today "White supremacist figure Candace Owens," "it's more common for Islamists to focus on piety, Whites are actually more prone to violence."

What a fucking mess :/

It's a gas, gas, gas

I don't use twatter so I know nothing about what people post on the crap
verbal or physical. fuck I got asked today if I made a recent trip to NZ and I still have a job

Poofters fuck off

Not even an atheist i just heard that christian science doesnt include gravity but some other thing. There are many prominent scientists that also argue that gravity doesnt exist. Im not taking a stab at christians.

Kek

I pretty much agree with your sentiment, but... If the sandniggers strike again he's back in.
Also Anning striking back has gained him some new followers, boomers and genz's alike. He didn't come off crazy to anyone other than the "rapid leftists", as most sane people could see it was a warranted response.

It looks like it has a penis and as per my other posts, here we go... The only habbening is that we are going to have to use smoke signals (or perhaps, WOKE SIGNALS) to show White people we have any solidarity with them in an age of violent Islamism and that we know they know the media are lying. Of course, some Stormfags will change the smoke to Zyklon, and we'll have to fucking start all over again.

>The BAKA today "White supremacist figure Candace Owens," "it's more common for Islamists to focus on piety, Whites are actually more prone to violence."
Fuck me how could they get it so wrong? Pretty much gotta prey for a sandnigger attack now to even up the playing field and regain some footing.

>hajis try to even the score
>even the score
>even
You're a colossal faggot even without the reddit spacing

Yeah, neither, hence why it says SIGN UP. That popped up in a simple jewgle search

It's like 9/11 never fucking happened.

Maybe in the first instance but he just looked like another mad Boomer from Queensland to me.

So he gets in. The rest of Parliament make him sit in the smelly kid chair. Woo. Everything else continues apace. Accelerationism is kind of retarded. Every other political and ethnic group subverts the media, institutions and democracy, why can't Whites?

Absolutely kekking at that op pic!

Attached: 1501853072591.jpg (798x770, 195K)

I'm afraid you'll only ever graduate to Grammer Nazi, fren. I've said I find it really hard to muster any sympathy because they've been popping us off for decades.

Off to Specsavers.

It was probably the first time that little cunt had ever experienced discipline.
Says a lot about the parents.

This is what I mean. His spergy "If I just get the right combo of memes I can get everyone arguing and it will be contructive" mentality is like the reality divorced strategies of the denizens here. The media doesn't give a fuck. Use the term Alt-Right? Oh, cool, we have a slur word now. Too cool and sexy? Let's tie it in with incel.

They don't give a fuck so you can't beat them this way. You have to play to win and fifty out of some two billion potential psychopaths doesn't cut it. You need to control minds like they do.

More Boomerposting. What has Anning actually done other than signal to this board?

left and right is of no consequence
it's a puppet show, all theatrics

I honestly think the media have overdone it this time and people are getting woke to their narrative.
If this place gets the "great fire wall" treatment in Oz I hope to actually use my bookface to spread "normies first meme" to the masses.
One baby redpill at a time and try not to get b& or v&.
Heard 8 chin is blocked here already but havn't tested it myself yet.

Attached: Given it away.png (910x972, 898K)

love it

You put it better than I ever could with my overly long posts. That's exactly it.

When Hajis kill people they block it all out, we mustn't stereotype. But we kill way more Muslims overseas all the fucking time and that mustn't be called out either.

When White people kill people it's ten times worse because we grew up with Sizzler or something and shouldn't complain.

Either way, it's maximum control and minimum change for any of the actors involved. I feel like this guy couldn't have given the Marxist press a better present. What a douche.

Sandniggers have been blowing the shit out of us for years, we get one back and "Oh fuck, the poor muslims". Just wait until they blow up a train station during peak hour or an afl match. Watch the platitudes of "poor muslims are not to blame".
If your white, you're at fault. This country has gone to shit.

I don't disagree. I came from the Left and ended up relatively Right.

imagine if you didn't space it out?

>Every other political and ethnic group subverts the media, institutions and democracy, why can't Whites?
The minorities worked out how to gain the system years ago. Democracy has failed, we import cunts like nyadol nyuon (the filthy nigger bitch) and for what good to the country? Fucking none! She (and niggers like her) sweet talk their way into the country and then as soon as they get here actively work against us politically. Its a fucking joke. WHY WOULD WE LET PEOPLE INTO THE COUNTRY IF THEY ONLY WANT TO COME HERE AND CHANGE IT?!?!?! Seriously.

Once upon a time the Euros drove the muslims out of Europe because their religion is to fight by the sword, conquer and convert, it has been for the 1400 years of its existence, it hasn't changed, we have. Our societies have grown and developed until the point we are at right now where these stupid fucking leftists think that we are all equal and all the same and that there are no bad people or bad religions. WELL GUESS WHAT. Islam hasn't changed, they've adapted, to gain the democratic system in invade us LEGALLY and then subvert the system once they're in and they know that we wont do shit about it because the way democracy is set up works against us and our interests with these fucking anti-discrimination laws. Seriously, we need to be able to legally discriminate for the safety and preservation of our country.

The cunts fucked lads and it aint looking like its gonna get any better in our lifetimes.

It never got to the physical.
I'd stir them up, they'd crack the shits and start yelling about how they're going to bash me, I'd stand there waiting for them to do it.
No one ever did it....

Memes and polemic are way more constructive because they spread. Killing people en masse spreads but not in the way intended.

The only upside is that, yes, people are so numb from seeing this happen to us so many times it's just time for another cup of tea, a rollup and a heavy sigh. But my Nationalism was always optomistic and it rarely if never needed to end in killing. I dared to dream of Nations again, and they're fucking crushing it :(

Slapped a faggot. What do you expect a lone senator to do and what have you done?

You blackpilling faggots need to just hang yourselves.

Attached: 1541611996290.png (1350x3570, 1.1M)

Why aren't you the white Noodle No-Don then?

Yo if he acted alone what’s that video with those two armed guys. Why didn’t he mention the jews?

OMG, he's finally made his half tonne! Raise your bat Breton, a terrific knock! Also, he got another 50 injured (a century if you count them too). Such nice, round numbers! So satisfying!

Attached: zzzz.png (1186x610, 80K)

I'm not so sure. I think it will result in a now completely lopsided media landscape going into conniptions about how it's Brenton's fault.

Those of us on the ground might feel differently but it won't matter. Escalation results in further control.

they've finally decided to assimilate and stop their cultural aggression?

apparently they were off duty jews

either your or your coworkers are a faggot. considering where you are posting im guessing its you

tis truly excellence