Why do females reject nice guys like me for jerks who will hurt them? I don't get it

Why do females reject nice guys like me for jerks who will hurt them? I don't get it...

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBvUrZI0nkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gr8 b8 m8

>calling them females
>calling yourself a nice guy

Attached: puar.png (128x132, 22K)

It isn't bait. I've seen girls lust after guys who have gotten caught with drugs or gotten caught with drunk driving.

You can do or sell drugs and even drive drunk and still be a good boyfriend

Ok, now this is bait.

idk man guess stupid bitches just like being hurt
nice people like you and me are doomed to be forever alone
i got rejected just earlier today because im so nice. bitch deserves to die in a fire and be abused (even though she likes it)

t. a very nice person

It's not bait at all.

Obviously they're not prime father/husband material but if it's just a BOYFRIEND that they're looking for, there's nothing wrong with that. They can fulfil their emotional and physical needs like anyone else. Moreso than a wojak poster from Jow Forums who talks about "females"

Cause you soft, negro. You proly wouldnt protect her if I slapped her ass in front of you.

Join the military

>bitch deserves to die in a fire
>t. a very nice person

More like, manipulative by pretending to be nice. I'd fuck you up, lil homie

That's the joke.

no i fuck you up with my niceness dog

A dude who calls himself a “nice guy” most probably isn’t

Because you're beta, that's literally it.

i am very nice though

When you say you want to rape and murder women on incel forums you are nice about it right?

Sorry to break it to you bruh,
>Would you say you’re a “nice guy”?
>Do you ever wonder why “nice guys finish last”?
>Does it feel like people just take advantage of you because you’re “too nice”?
>Do you ponder if women really are attracted only to jerks?
>Do you feel like women just don’t appreciate you?

“Nice Guys” are a total turn off. It’s not because women are attracted only to jerks. It’s not because every woman sets out to crush a guy’s spirit with reckless abandon. It’s because “nice guys” aren’t really nice at all. If a guy is genuinely nice, he need not mention it.

If someone has to spell out what they are, they probably really aren’t.Broadcasting a title of “nice guy” hints at something. It hints that the person proclaiming the title probably has trouble convincing people of it. After all, genuinely nice guys would be fairly warm, approachable, friendly. People would likely want to be around them. If a self-proclaimed “nice guy” is using the title, he probably isn’t receiving this sort of attention. He’s feeling lonely, somewhat outcast. He wonders why people don’t accept him more warmly, since he is a nice guy. He’s feeling somewhat desperate. Only those that are desperate themselves are attracted by desperate individuals. Otherwise, desperation is a complete turn off. And, in a normal person, it’s detected rather quickly.

Someone who is genuinely worth their weight won’t need a phrase or title to define him. Others will provide the flattering adjectives, he will have no need to assign them to himself.

That’s all I will say, it is you, perhaps you’re just not pleasant to be with.

Attached: 148A6D96-B433-4D33-98FD-F3068DEBFB63.jpg (700x840, 61K)

god I'm glad that isn't me

realize you're not actually that nice and are basically using women for sex and approval, but lack the alpha male traits that women are actually attracted to.

based

This

>truth

Dude, you’re going to get tons of hate responses for this lmao

You’re right tho

yes very
i always leave a "thanks for reading" at the end of my posts there because i am NICE and POLITE

>tried dating guys who seem genuinely good and nice
>they end up lying to me and breaking up with me
>date self-proclaimed asshole
>he never hurt me and treated me well

the fuck? But for real how do I separate 'nice guys' and actually good decent guys?

Attached: 1500202214665.gif (300x225, 814K)

'Nice guy' is literally a synonym for 'incel'.

>women unironically prefer guys like this to someone who's a bit boring or ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=oBvUrZI0nkA

W E W L A D S

Attached: 1399945538791.gif (143x136, 81K)

No, nice guy means a guy who's nice.

The term is used exlusively by incels to describe themselves and whine.

No it means being a manipulative piec of shit who goes around praising how good he is while only trying to get a benefit (mostly sexual) of the girl he’s talking to

That’s the problem with the term “nice guy” basically meaning two opposite things. Why not just call them fake nice guys. Although you would have to be a complete retard to not get the context of what the other user said.

That’s the thing though. There has to be more to you than just being “nice”. Having been married, women also look for other qualities, like humor, looks, financial security. Interestingly, money and height are the top things men lie about on dating profiles, take that as you will.

Which user cause none seem to get it

h-hot uwu

No replies to this guy?

okay yeah you really are a complete retard

Women can sense a weakling who can't do anything useful

>user calls himself "nice guy"
>tfw you are literally a meme

this

example: I am nice

This thread is already full of personal anecdotes, but I'll add one more.

Women do prefer guys who are genuinely nice. I am not nice, I make it clear to people through both my words and actions that I'm not nice, and therefore women generally avoid me. (and before you virgins call me fat or ugly, I have been rated 8/10 multiple times on /soc/)

The problem with people like OP is that they are assholes like me, but they like to pretend that the opposite is true in a futile attempt to attract women.

Reminder that there are two different things here: "nice guy" and an actual nice guy. The "nice guy" is actually a jerk who says he's nice but in fact he only tries to do small nice things in the hopes of getting girls. The nice guy does good things to people out of altruism and doesn't expect anything in return.

As one of the latter types, I get girls easily. All of them say things like "you're so nice", when describing why they're attracted to me.

Why it's always bait? Guys are suffering, don't you have mercy?

Facts don't care about your feelings OP.

Ahh I love this community.

It's always called bait bc it's always bait

How are you suffering? Why aren't you getting help?

Ok i am called "you're so nice" when they are rejecting me. So can i get some explanation in to your situation please?

I genuinely mean it, please describe yourself a bit. I would like to understand what i can improve

Because jerks who hurt them are clearly their type.

Let's say you like this girl, right?
But you and her are friends. Good firneds. You know about her ex's.

You give the ex's cute nicknames;
Deadbeat, druggie, beater and cheater. Gangster, Wanker, Hobo and her daddies best friend (shh!).

Well, how much of an insult would it be if you turned out to be just her type as well? Like yourself on that list, mate?

Been in your situation and you can choose to be an asshole so you can get what you want (even though it might not really be what you want in the end), or you can say "Let 'em have 'em" be yourself and more importantly, be able to live with yourself regardless of whether or not you find someone who likes you for whoever the fuck you are.

Basically chill mate. Girls like that are just as much lost causes as the men they date.

Why are they saying you're so nice and then reject you? That makes no sense to me. Are you perhaps a boring doormat? You have to be nice and confident at the same time. Girls can't resist that combination.

Fuck if i know mate, i am a bit flabergasted.

I am not really handsome, (soc rates me 4/5), quite short 5'3" 160cm. I assume those might eb the reasons? I might be too timid until i get into my element, and by that point i might already be discarded to the "not date worthy zone"?

Or all the above is bullshit and i am actually a despicable person who deludes himself.

Pic related, my post on a similar thread from a day ago or so.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190313-000352_Mimi.jpg (943x202, 57K)

stop being a nice guy faggot

good post

>I'm an ugly manlet who doesn't even talk to girls
>Am I single because I'm too nice guys?

What? No i talk to girls, i talk to lots of people, all of the 3 girls rejected after spending very pleasant time together. One we talked and drank for 4 5 hours. The other two showed me around their cities for several hours when i was travelling and passing through their city.

And i dont think i dress horribly, at least i assume i dress well. I cant really do anything about my height, or my facial features unless literally getting surgery done.

I am confused and i mean it.

Women don't care about personality, they just care about whether or not you're good looking

What are you confused about?
You're unattractive, and girls don't like you. That's it. You can't fuck a personality.

Ok so is being nice and confident a meme which wont work and i am just taken the piss out of anons in this thread? And if so, how do uggos get partners?

It isn't, but you have to look decent.
If you're a 4/10 face wise, short as fuck, and without any remarkable redeeming quality, being okay won't take you far.

Explain good-looking virgins and ugly men who get lots of pussy.

I know a guy just like you. He's tall, fit, white and not really bad looking. He's the shift manager at some fancy pizza place around town but he doesn't look like it. He dresses nicely but sometimes a little too nicely. Sometimes he comes out in collared shirts or even suits and, yes, technically he is dressing nice but its overdressed a lot of the time. He's a really good looking guy but his problem is his charisma. He has tons of it; people spend time with him and hang out with him but his charisma isn't the kind that makes you feel welcomed or listened to. He applies his charisma in a paste. Its like every time you're out with him you just sit back and kind of watch him go and talk and he doesn't really leave any runway for anybody else to be a contributor to the conversation. Then, on top of that, he has a loud talking voice. The icing on the cake is that every once and awhile you'll catch him in a mood or an a specific night and he'll say some really terrible incel shit like calling a woman a whore just because she's walking around in a skirt or something like that. The comments are small and he catches himself fairly quickly but its the kind of thing that leaves a permanent bad taste in everybody's mouth to the point where we just don't invite him anywhere anymore. The point of my story is not that you're identical to this guy but that being a perfectly fine partner on paper doesn't mean much in the animal kingdom. Technically speaking there isn't anything wrong with him but with all of his little eccentricities combined he's a giant pain in the ass and women don't like him.

Because it isn't about being nice or a jerk.
And if you actually treat a girl like shit she won't like you so stop thinking that way.

>Bad quality and poor decision making
>Automatically means they are completely evil like in cartoons.

You have got to be an idiot to not see this. Everyone is really nice to *their people*. No one wakes up and commits to devious schemes all day and plans every move based on what the bad thing to do is.
In fact 99% of people are trying to be there best every day. Some just suck at it.

Personality is like all of it man... That social chemistry and connection or "click" as youve heard it is the biggest part of whether or not you fuck someone.
Get off the internet.

Well, i improve what i can. Trying to be more daring and get into more social situations, trying to get more fit and whatever. I am nice to anybody i can be. Dont do it just for the kicks or for the girls.

Oh shit man i hope i dont have stuff that i dont notice like your friend. I mean i had been trying to be more courteous in general but i assume i still have some issues. My friend recently told me i was more outgoing and assertive and active in social gatherings.

I am actively invited to some places, so thats sth. I do talk a lot, but i am receptive when i cut somebody off or if they are uninterested. I dont really buy the incel stuff either(hope that is clear in my posts)

Maybe you're not nice

but isn't being nice eventually mean you'll be nice to the baby?

women aren't attracted to jerks like this because they'll eventually be a hazard to the baby

>Oh shit man i hope i dont have stuff that i dont notice like your friend.
Well, the difficult thing is that a lot of his behavior flies completely over his head; he doesn't have any frame of reference for how normal or abnormal his behavior is so he genuinely doesn't notice that anything is awry. Also, he has a very dark, hidden kind of self-loathing. There have been a few occasions where he apologized for something he said or did and pretty much admitted that he knows he has a problem and that he knows it bothers people. Its obvious that he struggles a lot with it but in the moment he just really has no control over it. I kind of feel bad for the guy especially considering the fact that there is technically nothing wrong with him. He's a really good looking dude and has the capacity to be really nice and engaging but his entire life is just him sabotaging every good opportunity he has and then being depressed about. He is literally his own worst enemy and the worst thing is he realizes it.

I might be staying too passive in some potential, for me it is definitely that. I am working on improving it though, i still can't approach this cute barista but hey i got her name at least. I couldnt do that a year ago. Maybe i blee my chances and it is turning creepy eith her.

But fuck it i will do better with the next qt 3.14.

>Good looking virgins
Autism combined with fear of rejection which means that they can't approach girls and girls won't approach first.

>ugly men who get lots of pussy
They don't exist

How personality is perceived is correlated with looks. Look up the "halo effect"

Attached: OkCupid.png (432x330, 20K)

Because they're confident and make them feel like normal people who can be denied things and can discuss things with unlike nice guys who treat girls like queens and put so much pressure on their mere existence. It can be exhausting being around overly nice people that treat you like royalty who are afraid to speak out against them.

>ugly men who get lots of pussy
>They don't exist
Yes they do. Leave the basement once in a while and stop getting your worldviews from Jow Forums. You have done nothing but spam incel memes. You're on the wrong board. Do you want to improve and stop being an incel? Then stay. Do you want to whine and blame everyone else? Then fuck off to Jow Forums.

Well that's just because they're young and horny for the wrong qualities evident of confidence. These aren't the ones you want.

I am aware of the halo effect. Here's the thing you miss.. all of y'all self defeating stats nerds...
It changes situation to situation girl to girl. Not everyone will perceive you the same, not everyone will have the same criteria, not everyone will care much about what statistically they should care about. People aren't statistics. You are not totally disqualified across the board by everyone.
So it's a bit harder for you, who the fuck cares. Stop being a whiney bitch and make your life better.

Why the fuck would you date someone without the end goal goal of marriage. That's just a waste of time for everyone. Retard.

You can engage with some one, enjoy their time, learn and grow, experience together and leave when paths diverge. Nothing about it is a waste of time ...

>Why the fuck would you date someone without the end goal goal of marriage
Because not everyone is autistic. Most normal people with normal brains live in easily manageable stages. Sure, a lot of people want to get married but compulsively sizing up everyone you meet to be your wife is end-stage aspergers, user. Most people find a person they like, ask them out and then see how things go from there.

I see you don't have the attention you deserve so I 'll talk a little, to relieve myself too.
You are right, pretty much.
In my particular case, I know I'm manipulative, and emotionless, just because that's what life showed me to do, I also have funny sense of justice, and I can be genuinily a kind person, but that still makes me an outcast.
I also prefer to be alone most of the time, that's right, the thing is, you need to seek the attention if you want it, and sometimes, not for me, but the rest of the "outcasters" is something out of reach.
I know women owe me shit, just like a do to them.
I'm only kinda bored with everything.
And for all those "nice guys who don't smoke, drink or party like "normals". That's just self realization and health, it doesn't add to your "womenneedtobemine points".
Also, watching animes and playing videogames isn't something very social and interesting to do with others, but riding a bike with the bad boy while the cops are on you is.
And damn my control I'm back here again.

Attached: Use your damn brains 4fags.png (453x572, 165K)

Get this shit off your head.
Being reserved/polite doesn't mean you're a nice guy. In fact, for many I'd debate it's outright the opposite. You use a defense mechanism to distance yourself from anyone, preventing any lasting bond is made.

"date" is not the word or concept you're thinking of. What you're thinking of are arranged marriages.

the question is...
why do you want dumb women?
are you also as dumb as them?
or is the bliss running out?
food for thought
p.s. drugs can't help u

No they do not. I understand that you thinking I don't leave the basement makes you feel like your argument is correct but it's not.

>It changes situation to situation girl to girl
No it doesn't. Overwhelming majority of girl's only care about looks. There might be a few out there that exist but finding them is the same odds as winning the lottery. And why do you presume that I have trouble with girls. I had girls like me without even talking to me because all they noticed was my looks. I just recognize my privilege and understand the struggles of those who were dealt the bad hand of genetic recombination.

>No they do not
They do. I think the confusion as to whether or not you ever leave your basement lies in the fact that all you have to do to see that ugly men who get laid exist is to stick your head outside.

>Overwhelming majority of girl's only care about looks.
So do guys

>Overwhelming majority of girl's only care about looks. There might be a few out there that exist but finding them is the same odds as winning the lottery
Yikes. You're a real delusional guy, you know that?

No they don't. Maybe you stick your head in the sand and hope your fantasy can replace reality.

It's true. But the difference between the genders lies in the acceptance of those who weren't blessed with good looks in life. Men can and do settle with girls who haven't been blessed with good looks because eventually their love will force them to find those girls beautiful. But women have no capacity for this, they only understand man's looks from a purely material standpoint. This combined with women only wanting the best men available means men who weren't blessed with good looks are tossed aside like trash.

Attached: 468224112.png (415x296, 264K)

>No they don't. Maybe you stick your head in the sand and hope your fantasy can replace reality.
This is just so bizarre to me how a person can live so deeply in delusion. I'm sitting at my job right now and outside the window I see couples and people walking past all day every day. I literally see normal, shlubby looking pieces of shit walking around holding some girls hand pretty much every day. This isn't some dream I'm having. I'm seeing it right now with my own eyeballs. Granted, the girls that have sex with these ugly dudes aren't drop dead gorgeous and are usually a bit homely looking themselves but that's not the point; the point is that these people found a match. Again, I see this shit with my own eyeballs several times a day.

>It's true. But the difference between the genders lies in the acceptance of those who weren't blessed with good looks in life. Men can and do settle with girls who haven't been blessed with good looks because eventually their love will force them to find those girls beautiful. But women have no capacity for this, they only understand man's looks from a purely material standpoint. This combined with women only wanting the best men available means men who weren't blessed with good looks are tossed aside like trash.

When you're so much of a virgin incel that you blame other virgin women incels for your own incel status.

yikes

Oh were we arguing the fact that average/below average men can luck out and get the bottom 20% of women? Because I could've sworn that our original argument was about whether or not UGLY dudes get LOTS of pussy

Thank you reddit, very cool!

>Oh were we arguing the fact that average/below average men can luck out and get the bottom 20% of women?

[citation needed]

>Oh were we arguing the fact that average/below average men can luck out and get the bottom 20% of women?
>luck out

No, that isn't what we were arguing. Regardless of the fact that you just pulled this number out of your ass and used loaded language to justify it.

>Because I could've sworn that our original argument was about whether or not UGLY dudes get LOTS of pussy

Nope. That wasn't it. Someone asked you to explain the existence of good looking virgins or ugly guys who manage to have lots of sex and you claimed that these people didn't exist which, obviously, is patently false. Now you're changing the statement to imply that we were arguing the all ugly guys get lots of pussy which isn't even remotely close to what the original conversation was. You're a brainlet beyond belief.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer : you might want to focus on becoming somebody who matters instead of relationships that are doomed at your age from the start. The more desperate the creepier you are to women.

Women are attracted to men who reflect their view of their self worth.

>loaded language
So what?

And nope that's not it at all. Literally word for word (you can scroll up and screenshot it) someone (which I had assumed to be you) asked me about "ugly dudes who get lots of pussy" which I correctly said, doesn't exist. You (wrongly) interpreted my last statement for some reason and assumed that I was changing the original statement to "all" which is not what in the slightest what I said.

would i survive in the military being 5"7 and 115lbs

>assumed that I was changing the original statement to "all" which is not what in the slightest what I said.
>Because I could've sworn that our original argument was about whether or not UGLY dudes get LOTS of pussy

Its difficult to speak to someone who has literally no reading comprehension and can't even remember what they typed out 20 minutes ago.

Thanks for proving that I didn't write "all" in there

Because they're almost as retarded as you.

Well....I would argue with you Op but my mug never got as many panties wet as my mugshot did.

No, but not for the reason you think. It's because you'll realize you're still going to be an autist when you get out and kill yourself before your term is up.