Brenton is a Sociopath and YOU are Morons

Not even the most trained Navy Seal could execute 50 unarmed people without flinching. Dude just wanted an excuse to mass murder.

>b-but muh accelerationism

Accelerationism can justify anything on the face of the Earth. As a moral theory, Accelerationism fails as it justifies literally ANYTHING that is harmful to society. You hate blacks who live off welfare and do crime? You shouldn't, they are accelerationists fueling racial hatred and breaking the state's treasure. You hate refugees? You shouldn't. If you believe that antissocial behavior justifies itself, literally anything antissocial goes. By definition, anything antissocial must also be inconvenient to someone; if something is inconvenient to someone, it brings turmoil to society. Turmoil will hasten collapse, therefore it is good. Yes, accelerationists are basically making up a non-argument to justify living off the government. I can justify rape, murder and interracial marriage the same way that I can justify gunning down 40 unarmed people. It's chaos for the sake of chaos, and literally anyone can claim accelerationism to justify their bullshit. Brenton Tarrant was a SOCIOPATH for being able to murder fifty people and show absolutely no personal affliction. You basically ate up his excuse to murder and damaged your own cause of freedom (NZ just lost guns).

Attached: pls-help.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>b-but muh chaos

How retarded can you be to believe his bullshit that fifty dead muslims in New Zealand will somehow end with a civil war in the world's most powerful country with very stable institutions? It's a slippery slope argument that was unsubstantiated in his 74 pages lazy treaty. He dedicates more time to talking about himself (albeit deeming himself a private person) to actually explaining his slippery slope argument that is nothing more than a fanfiction of reality. But of course, Jow Forums believes it because you are a bunch of teens. Take in mind some people wrote 1000+ pages before they commited suicide. This dude had an entire year and all that he could come up with was this shit manifest that is a vanity service more than anything.

Even his poems are entry level shit.

>b-but they are muslims and I like to see them dead

You did not like when you saw dead white people after the Bataclam attack. If we're going to start gunning down innocent people because we don't like them, know white people will be the first to die. Whites hate whites like arabs hate whites, like africans hate whites and just like asians hate whites as well. You don't want to make 'enjoyment of seeing people I don't like dead' a principle. Whites are a minority that has low racial cousciousness.

You're not protecting western society by murdering unarmed people. This is not Aristotles. In fact, you're going against thousands of years of the very same civilization that distincts us from barbarism.

Unless you're going Rambo in a globalist rally, no one with half a brain should give you reason for commiting a massacre.

Attached: Constance-Jablonski1.jpg (600x890, 104K)

Violence does not make one a sociopath

read a book you faggot

gtfo with ur autistic cosplayer e-cunt images faggot and then i'll read your wall of text

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 999999.png (646x985, 941K)

this, schizo killed kids without even blinking, he needs the chair

Where did you copy paste this from? Answer me and prove you're not a bot.

its more a sign of a sociopath to speak for others which shows a lack of empathy for the situation of another.

How would you know what i think about Bataclan? Why do you speak for me?

Because i found Bataclan quite hilarious.
These Jihadis came over these hipsters like an Apache Warparty, mutilating the dead and the dying.
And then afterwards the Hipsters still cucked.
So fuck these people i don't care about this hipster scum i'am glad they are gone. The Jihadists killed off the weak. They cull the herd like we cull theirs.

fbbb
/thread

>says the dense hartz4 incel
cys

He’s a psychopath not a sociopath, I’m a sociopath

>You did not like when you saw dead white people after the Bataclam attack. If we're going to start gunning down innocent people because we don't like them, know white people will be the first to die. Whites hate whites like arabs hate whites, like africans hate whites and just like asians hate whites as well. You don't want to make 'enjoyment of seeing people I don't like dead' a principle. Whites are a minority that has low racial cousciousness.

>Pic
>Solution

Attached: 57f68b5fdea52.jpg (402x600, 56K)

>Not even the most trained Navy Seal could execute 50 unarmed people without flinching
dude had 300 confirmed kills
like all who pass seal training
all human emotion has been erased

Okay?

Attached: 1552028215228.png (652x720, 277K)

>no throwing jews under the bus

Yes, there is also that. All he had to do was to write one more item and he'd have had millions of people reading about the jews. Yet he chose not to, preferring to paste pasta and talk about himself instead. Jow Forums might accuse him of being an agent of Israel or something like that. I prefer to believe he just did not bother to do some research. I insist that he is a lazy sociopath.

>wall of text

How sorry I feel for you that 3000 words are too much. His manifest himself didn't have much more than that. Or let me guess: you didn't even bother to read his fanfiction?

Attached: delphine2.jpg (540x403, 38K)

>It's chaos for the sake of chaos, and literally anyone can claim accelerationism to justify their bullshit.
Welcome on your first visit to Jow Forums. You might want to take a seat.

Attached: 1525109301673.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>memeflag

Attached: tldr.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

I didn't paste it from anywhere.

You might not believe it, but you can actually type things if you have a keyboard and a functioning brain.

Cool, huh?

Get ideas in your head and write them. It's magic.

Attached: delphine.png (413x597, 513K)

Piss off back to Plebit Sören the people here are so deep down the river your propaganda is useless.

You typed the second reply out in 30 seconds and used an e thot to lure people into your thread? Interesting.

two post pastas are always lame, dude. this isn't going to catch

>a JEW mossad agent is a sociopath
based & redpilled
>posting a JEW whore
>trying to force a JEW mossad agent sociopath to have association with us where there is none
cringe & jewpilled
fuck off nigger, a thread died for this
sage

Read the manifesto. Call us in the morning.

CLUNK.

you wrote a lot of text and you sound p smart but you dont know if all he wanted was to commit a massacre maybe he was just ignorant in stuff about how to go about saving the white race, do you have a solution better than his?

Well I can. You can post Bella and slam on your keyboard in impotent cuck rage.

I'm not sure why he didn't talk about Jews except for supporting Israeli ethnonationalism, but he must have a reason.

He talked about NGOs responsible for immigration so he damn well knows. Maybe that was a way for him to send a signal. Not sure why he wasn't explicit.

fuck off copypasta faggot

He did, you are just too dumb to notice it

Why hasn’t anyone put a platoon of babies into this thot yet? We need more like this and less mongrols

KEK

It doesn't affect us personally in any way. That's why we could make fun of it. And it was the first meme shooting filmed by the shooter himself for Jow Forums's entertainment purposes.
The only expression you will get from me is my appreciation for Brenton's hard work. I have nothing against the muslims I'm just here for fun. What about you?

Hello discord tranny. Welcome to the real Jow Forums. Brenton is a fucking hero. He has taken a stand against the forced invasion of white countries. Fuck those rats he killed. Saint Brenton is his name. Fucking love him.

Attached: SaintBrenton.jpg (888x1120, 232K)

Your pasta is shit. And your sauce is all retarded.

Attached: mama-mia-pasta-gun-a-20034269.png (500x451, 99K)

>Not even the most trained Navy Seal could execute 50 unarmed people without flinching.
But as a Gamer I can do 100 without even going below half mana.
Don't mess with Gamers.

This.
/threath

I had written it before but the field was too long. Jow Forums wouldn't let me post it.

So I copied it and then pasted the reply.

(Or I could have written the text myself in an Office document and then pasted it. Then again, I don't expect anyone in your country to be have any capacity of practical reasoning and problem solving)

Settle down redditor newfaggot :)))) Everything you've said here was disproven mere hours after the shooting, before your little cuck brain could muster the courage to even write out your fairy tails. Thousands of shitskins have already vowed revenge upon people of European heritage. And that's just the ones we know of. Just like the violence of 2014-2016 redpilled millions, so will it's escalation redpill tens of millions. We already have the empiric evidence to back this up, you little retard. So don't even bother posting your subhuman drivel.
Also, he did mention jews. "subvert" was the only nod that any of you retards could have ever wished. Unlike dumbfucks like you, however, he did not wish dilute the message that his manifesto carries by being all over the place and sounding like one of you shizos.
Oh yeah and remember, traitorous fucks like you go out first, and you'll go out screaming like a pig.

A bulgarian lectures me of european heritage.

I mean, he had already been part of numerous actions against alqeda.
Besides, Muslims aren't people.

Screen capped

Not an argument memeflag, get absolutely fucking destroyed. ;)

Attached: g.jpg (250x202, 8K)

>You hate blacks who live off welfare and do crime?
>You shouldn't, they are accelerationists fueling racial hatred and breaking the state's treasure.
>...
>blah blah blah(NZ just lost guns)
Part two...
>blah blah blah blah
What kind of shitty pasta is this? Oh and just in case you’re a real person, this is something you see happen when a group of people bends over backwards for lazy and needy people for decades and is constantly still looked down upon has being evil...it all stems from the epiphany that if everyone you’ve helped is going to call you evil, privileged, or anything else you deem as being demeaning...you might as well be what they want to think about you. I’d personally rather successfully prove someone right once, than continuously fail at proving them wrong.

Gas yourself kike!

Attached: 7215059F-3587-42DA-8A4B-3CC1F33DFB24.png (1334x750, 1.5M)

Waaah war is a brutal time :( although i do agree accelerationism is a retarded meme

Shitty pasta?

those weren't people but "invaders".
As long as you don't kill humans, but enemies thatvare portrayed as monsters killing becomes a lot easier