Is it wrong to raise mixed child (not yours)?

My girlfriend was abroad and she cheated on me .. but she said she was drunk cried and apologized

I love her so I want to forgive her for what she has done. should I raise the somalian-white kid? maybe our child pass as white ..

I don't want to abondon her in times of need

Attached: ourbaby.jpg (490x666, 49K)

Don't be a cuck. Dump her asap.

lol

either quit being such a cuck and dump her, or kill her already. adultery should be punished by death, fucking faggot.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-05_18-23-08.png (537x580, 444K)

but she said she won't do it again. it's christian to forgive

AND at least i haves sex u guys are incels .. haha. I will have sex again after she gives birth but it's worth the wait

Millions of women and you chose the one that cheated on you. Now she is gonna have another mans baby and you think it’s your problem? Holy delusion, no remorse for you m8, enjoy your shitty life with ‘me, my girlfriend, and her child’

>3.5 BILLION women in the world
>should i be a cuck to a cheating whore?
clearly its your only option
and her feelings are more important then your life.

Silly lad, get rid of the thot ASAP. If the bitch cheated once, she'll do it again.

Based jew for once

shit bait, try putting some effort into your next post

Attached: 1548088971695.jpg (975x789, 230K)

Drunk is no excuse!

Based. Shlomo poster

Are you a troll. I seen another Polish flag make similar threads

nice bait

Attached: one bait man.jpg (800x1150, 486K)

great bait mate

don't cuck out bro, leave her or get her to abort it. The fact that it's mixed race doesn't matter but it will only be worse for the child in the future.

It's always fucking Poland with these same shitty threads.

yes, you should forgive her, or better yet, forget anything ever happened, it is best to not know you have been raising another mans kid, but it will require a high degree of cognitive dissonance in your case

Attached: absolutely cucked 1.jpg (991x2148, 800K)

A FUCKING LEAF

If you want to raise the child id look into taking custody if at all possible if of course thats your main concern.
As for hoe. Ditch her, she put YOU in that situation. When it comes to ANYONE who cheats. Leave them then.

I'm confused, is abortion illegal where you are from?

Bait.
Also the chick in the pic is a teen mom from a tlc show. White bf, white child.

Attached: Unexpected_McKayla_Adkins_dad_baby.jpg (490x490, 59K)

It's shocking how people here are falling for this much obvious bait.
Jow Forums is really a shit hole of underaged pseudo intelligence and retarded scum who has no idea how the earth is working today

i hope this is satire. in the event it is not, dump her immediately and don’t look back. you deserve only the best user.

You be trolling!

Poor bait, it's impossible to be this much of a pathetic cuck

why are jews here so based suddenly. Holy fucking shit you're making me like you

Why is anybody replying to this fucking shit bait???

no bump

i see ur computer
i know how many threads you made

this

Why are poles posting so many racemixing shitpost threads?

Raise it dont be a fag

obvious bait is obvious

>underaged pseudo intelligence
Think you came to the wrong board you are looking for /his/.