CANADA COLLAPSING, CUSTOMERS FORCED TO USE SELF-CHECKOUT, RIOTS IN THE STREETS EDITION

CANADA COLLAPSING GENERAL

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 9.55.13 AM.png (2172x490, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada is finished anyways thanks to mass immigration.

>forced
did they hold a gun to their head? did they prevent them from not buying anything and just leaving the store? fucking jewish media go kys

I've noticed this more and more in shoppers specifically.

They have stopped hiring 'cashiers' they just have people stocking who sometimes are near the cash

You get what you deserve. I can't wait for the race wars.

Don´t you have those little fatty cars like muricans?

Entitled pig cock eating cumskins forced to use self checkout

top fucking lel, if you fuckers can't handle minor inconveniences then you're in for a rude awakening.

>forced to use 1st world technology created to avoid the inconvenience of dealing with a human
Yes, this is textbook oppression. I am typing this on the windows 95 my community shares.

So is the US

>2019
>not sharing the latest iphone

>There are real self checkout shills in this thread.

I'm not doing the work of a cashier for free, you fucking assholes. You don't hire a roofer and then you have to load the shingles onto the roof for them.

Canada is near the end of the end, we’re just at the beginning of it

Self-checkout is better.

Attached: 1528841920856.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Shop elsewhere then. ez

Self check out is more convenient and makes shit go faster. Also, the way I have to break down my per diem makes self check out very convenient

Been this way in the US for ten years.

Nu-pol is contrarian so we like self check out now.

>Breaking: Internet forum contains conflicting viewpoints

>implying there's anything wrong with this

Self-checkouts are a godsend, I hate having to talk with cashiers

The goyim forced them to use self-checkout at penis point.

Terrible argument, all of them are switching over to this model because most of the public doesn't care enough to fight them on this issue, like with everything else. It's either going to be use the shitty self check out machine that is broken half the time or starve. Until it auto bags items, I'm always going with the human robot.
>Self check out is more convenient and makes shit go faster.
They designed it that way. They won't put on more cashiers even if the line is constantly full because their shitty self checkouts are cheaper to run and you do the work while paying the same amount of money for the product.
You have severe autism, we get it. It's not too late to abort yourself.

I’ve never seen a shoppers drug mart with a self checkout. There is like 2 cashiers in all the ones I’ve been to. So really no point for them yet. Zehrs and Walmart I’ve seen them in.

>Terrible argument
Say a better one then. This is your penance for shopping at walmart.

we have higher % white population you retard

Let's just put it this way, the less white Canada becomes, the more it becomes a shithole, and most people recognize this fact.

Canadians are even softer than most Americans since they rely on us for their security and we take attention from them

Yeah but most canadians dont like it being so high.

Whereas Americans want it but due to being physically closer to mexico we cant have it

I like being able to bag my items without really having pressure on the next persons shit coming flying at me. Automaton is going to murder retail soon. But yeah, they shouldn't force self checkout, there should always be a few people ready. Because I buy beer at Superstore and you have to go to a normal lane to buy it.

They're already in every grocery store, not just Walmart. They could spread over to every other store in the future before being replaced by something like the Amazon store model or the death of all brick and mortar retail locations.
>Say a better one then
I already did. I'm not falling for your Jewish trick of doing the job of someone else so I can save a multi-billion dollar company a few cents. This isn't even automation, it's passing the job of one human off to another.

Go to a farmer's market then.

You're acting like someone is forcing you to shop at walmart.

I prefer self checkout. I can be in and out of the store in a fraction of the time it takes waiting for a cashier.
The less time I have to spend at the grocery, the less I have to be immersed in the horde of lobster-buying welfare recipients.

>If you don't like immigrants flooding this country, just move to a different one.
You're just creating a bad fallacy argument and doing nothing else. Specifically, the like it or leave it fallacy. It's literally not an argument.
>You're acting like someone is forcing you to shop at walmart.
No, I'm acting like this technology sucks and it shouldn't be in place until it's fixed and actually automated. You being socially inept and loving the fact that you don't have to talk to someone doesn't change this fact.

>you do the work while paying the same amount of money for the product.

the grocery business in capitalistic paradises like america is cutthroat, and they will pass any savings on to you. self checkout is way faster than the old days when you stood in line while some moron had to tell her life story to the clerk.

diversity is their strength
but not on the market checkout

Don't give them your money then. Shop at a farmer's market instead.

Getting your goods at a supermarket is a VOLUNTARY decision you are making.

Haha
>I guess it's free

This was the case locally, but stores are starting to remove them where I live.
There's an ongoing "blue collar" protest against them. The only shoppers that use self check-outs are the arabs and now each self check-out is manned by staff or security because arabs kept cheating the scales and not paying.

>the grocery business in capitalistic paradises like america is cutthroat, and they will pass any savings on to you
No, they won't. Products in store are priced for what the consumer will pay, not to be as cheap as possible while still being profitable for the corporation. In Canada there are two major grocery corporations that own practically everything and they have little competition.
>self checkout is way faster than the old days when you stood in line while some moron had to tell her life story to the clerk.
It's not faster than a free cashier, which used to happen fairly often in stores before they did away with most of them. There's already been a few tests on this and the cashier obviously wins because they scan and bag items for a living and they're much faster than you doing it.
What about fallacy argument don't you understand? If you don't like Youtube censoring everyone, don't use it. If you don't like the Internet turning into a safe space, don't use it. Nearly everything is a voluntary decision.

"fallacy argument" means nothing to me.

You need to learn to make decisions in life.

>The only shoppers that use self check-outs are the arabs

what is wrong with you morons? do you ask a clerk to walk around the store with you and put the items in your cart because they are too much trouble? years ago, the "bag boy" would literally push your cart out to your car and load the bags into your car for you. Do you nuts still do that too?

>Products in store are priced for what the consumer will pay, not to be as cheap as possible wh

not true in america. maybe true up there. down here, amazon and walmart will undercut like mad and ship free to my door in two days. it's cutthroat as hell down here.

>just bake your own bre-

Attached: flour shakdown.jpg (1742x790, 118K)

Stores probably cut so many hours that no one was working any lanes

Are they compensating the high prices with less working hours for cashiers ?

*rations cereal in canadian*

Attached: $7 sugar bear 550grams.jpg (731x1250, 150K)

Attached: canada WORST VALUE IN ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

>years ago, the "bag boy" would literally push your cart out to your car and load the bags into your car for you

Yeaaaa just like in Death Wish right?

>"fallacy argument" means nothing to me.
That's probably because you're a fucking idiot.
>You need to learn to make decisions in life.
I make decisions, that doesn't make criticism of issues irrelevant. You're free to leave this thread if you don't want to see people talking about self checkouts.
Then you just have Walmart versus Amazon, with neither of them reducing the price that much, and no other real options. Walmart for example makes billions of dollars in net profit even while fighting the losing battle against online stores. Large corporations can make record profits while still being cheaper than a mom and pop store, that's just economy of scale.

The problem is that after they get rid of all their competitors, they're free to raise the prices greatly. If anyone tries to compete against them, they'll just buy them out. This is what happened with our main grocery corporation. Fairly recently they bought most of the drug stores too. Our food prices are going through the fucking roof.

retarded analysis

Since Its been a while i visited canada, i must ask what the Fuck, This "self-checkout" have to do With the crashing economy? How does That affect it?

Are these threads serious, or just a meme taken too far?

Attached: IMG_2995.jpg (467x600, 87K)

I love self-checkout and self-checkout discussion. Tell me again about how 100% of stores in Canada use them, and you can't find any stores that don't.

What is "fallacy argument" anyway? Are you possibly using that word incorrectly?

Unironicaly meme from the sane guys

canada is collapsing and the CGDF is the first ones to reply to your post

welcome to canada

Attached: welcome to canada cic.jpg (1994x1994, 993K)

And yet you ruin your economy like niggers.

Attached: 549D339E-FD70-4882-BFB3-1BEC0451D31A.jpg (319x480, 140K)

stables are much cheaoper in africa. the loaves per hours worked is way higher.

>we have higher % white population you retard

bitch please your the 3rd most immigrated country in the world. White my ass.

>What is "fallacy argument" anyway? Are you possibly using that word incorrectly?
I can no longer tell if you're simple just very stupid or if you're trolling, but I'm going to try to limit my responses to your blatant shitposting regardless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy

OP I showed you my genuine concern, pls respond.

Sad, you took the lazy way out. If you can't explain it in a single sentence, you don't have a solid grasp on it yourself.

Amazon store failed and is shutting down all of its stores. Self-checkout is the future since one person can manage 10 registers this way, meaning huge savings in cashier labor, not just bagging your onions for you. If you don’t like it open up shop with your antiquated models and watch your business burn to the ground

they want to increase the minimum wage. so are no longer allowed to act pedo around school age cashiers. they mad

How old is that pic?
They changed the name to Golden Crisp here years ago.

OP I'm a real person and my real suggestion to you is: shop somewhere else child.

When you grow up and run a grocery store of your own, don't implement self-checkout. You are in full control of your destiny OP, just stop being a lil bitch.

>"just buy cheap cuts of meat! xD"

Attached: IMG_20190222_1832381.jpg (4056x2704, 1.36M)

Just so you know, newfag, OP refers to the post that made the thread, not the person you are replying to.
I'm going with you are now pretending to be even more retarded than you were a few minutes ago. Weak bait. I'll respond if you form an actual argument.

just abandon your wife and kids and you can afford steak twice every week.

>having to use self checkout
Wow, that must've been very upsetting for you. Fucking faggot.

Steak is gonna be double the price/kg, so make that twice a month

It’s better having an eye level camera pointing straight at my face while I check out.

>Amazon store failed and is shutting down all of its stores
Mostly because anyone savvy enough to use it would rather just order their products online and get it shipped to their door. Corporations, even Walmart would rather have this model if the customers would switch over. These shifts take time.
> Self-checkout is the future since one person can manage 10 registers this way,
It's cheaper, it isn't the future until it auto scans and bags items, something that will probably happen within twenty years. The cost of cashiers to a large corporation is fairly trivial. It wasn't brought in to stay in business, it was bought in to allow them a little bit more income at the expense of the consumer who doesn't have any better options.

The corporate dick sucking in this thread is reaching an all time high. I'm going to laugh when your food prices get as high as ours and you're powerless to do anything about it.

FUCK WAGIES

I guess I shouldn't have taken your word either, the Amazon Go stores are still in business.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Go

>FUCK WAGIES
>You then do their work for free.
Clever, you sure showed them.

>Libtards raise minimum wage
do you
>Raise prices and push away customers
or
>Fire deadweight, like cashiers and baggers to keep a competitive price-point. The

This

Notice how the picture doesn't even show a Canadian, it's a chink and a nigger

Keep dreaming chink

Attached: cenhi16-9-image5-large.jpg (756x570, 306K)

>Implying scanning groceries is real "work"

>because arabs kept cheating the scales and not paying.
I used to do that with the hot food bar, just casually rest your hand on the machine and put your pinky up against the bottom of the container winds up taking like 65% off the price.

Buddy, shop somewhere else. You won't come up with a better conclusion than this.

underrated

Also, I'm serious if all you can say is "fallacy argument" you don't really understand yourself.

just go shoot a dear or club a seal or something

It's a chore you shouldn't have to do to save Loblaws 10 cents. As someone that does real work for a living, I don't want to waste any more time on tedious bullshit.

By the way, those wagies that are now laid off were paying for your social assistance, stupid. A computer doesn't.
404 argument not found.

What's it like being so useless that you're not even able to do your own shopping? Is waving a barcode over a scanner too difficult for you?

Same in Estonia, the average supermarket will have one or maybe two regular lines and about 8 self checkouts.
Some new ones come with scanners which you unlock with your nectar card and then you can scan your shit on the go and then just put the scanner back and swipe your card.

It's easy and quick but I always think 'I DONT FUCKING WORK HERE!'

>pic related

Attached: 1435574t1h0277.jpg (685x410, 44K)

Kek at this actual boomer
>these jobs don't pay much because the work isn't worth much, if you want to eat just get a real job
>WTF WHY ARE THERE NO CASHIERS! HAVING MY SHIT RUNG UP FOR ME IS A RIGHT I AM BEING OPPRESSED REMEMBER THE ALAMO!
Go see what's on TV Jim.

You won't come up with a counter-argument because I've already given you the conclusive answer. Don't support a business whose model you do not agree with.

thats one city retard...

If you're well off it's a chore you won't do since you will pay someone to do your shopping for you. Sounds like you just like to think you're rich.

Cheaper and more efficient is the future kiddo, self-checkout is here to stay, and eventually auto-checkout. Also, cashiers were essential to large stores at one point. Did you expect sam walton himself running a single cash register for every single Walmart customer, how fucking retarded are you?

I've said many things, none of which you actually addressed with your ergo decedo. Still waiting.
I'm very able but not willing. Go shill for your corporation elsewhere. I'm not paying the same price for something and doing more work on top of it.

>afford
>steak
I don't think so, lad

Attached: IMG_20180929_1501174.jpg (2704x4056, 1.86M)

All you did was keep repeating "fallacy argument"

You haven't formulated any actual retort yet. You literally won't be able to either. Boycott/buycott is your only option.

fuck off. self checkout is superior in every way.
faster, no human interaction, no "accidental" double scans of items

Start your own fucking supermarket then you entitled cunt

Why not just plan a mass theft if all there is is self checkout.

Then claim you gorgot cause no clerk reminded you to pay?

Easy

nightmare mode

I worked in retail for years as a teenager which is why I understand so called technological advancement shouldn't make you do the work that an employee was previously doing. This benefits no one besides the grocery store and autists who cannot say hello to someone.
Imagine shilling for a corporation that actually makes you do their work for them. This is your brain on autism.
>eventually auto-checkout.
I already said that, and you disputed it while you acted like self checkout was the end.
>Did you expect sam walton himself running a single cash register for every single Walmart customer, how fucking retarded are you?
Probably the worst argument I've ever seen. No, I expect employees to do their job until something replaces them, other than me, that does the same task. It's simple.
Actually read what I told you and then form a replying. I already refuted everything you said, and outlined the reason why this is bad for consumer.
Again, it's not faster than an open cash register . You're just too retarded to understand that they're deliberately backing up the cash so self checkout is faster.
>no human interaction
'tism confirmed. Thanks for saving me the trouble.
>no "accidental" double scans of items
That doesn't happen on purpose. They're getting paid by hour, what you buy doesn't matter to them and there's a large screen so you can see your items.