We've been doing things for the luls for the most part. Then this shooting happened...

We've been doing things for the luls for the most part. Then this shooting happened, and now we are actively promoting the death of innocent lives. I don't care if they were muslim, they didn't deserve that. Now the next step is the USA following in New Zealand's footsteps and start "cracking down" on people with guns.

I believe in protecting people's inalienable rights. When I said this on normie platforms, they called me a Nazi. This is the point where people go after a specific group of people and hunt them down like animals, when they didn't actually do anything wrong.

Attached: file.png (405x270, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Maʿarri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We've been doing things for the luls for the most part
No we haven't.

Lol yeah, I would prefer forced deportation and that's lightweight and cucced for le genocidal Jow Forums

>I would prefer forced deportation
Same here

this

They're not innocent because they willingly moved there, a place not built for them or their people.

is this how you justify depriving people of their inalienable rights to life, liberty, and property? This is not what the United States stands for. Not even a little.

>Now the next step is the USA following in
Except none of that is happening. Nobody on the left is suggesting a gun grab over NZ. They're too busy apologizing to Islam.

Yeah what the fuck. Some psychopath had to ruin it for the rest of us. Now the mainstream news who have as much knowledge about the shooter, Jow Forums, and such as a teacher trying to understand the cool kids is defaming all the entertainment I love just because some autistic retard took it seriously.

Fpbp.

Then just fight your imaginary gun grab when it happens. That NZ guy could have just used a truck or bomb.

"If I say stuff like inalienable rights and liberties surely it will somehow make people believe I am a Pol patriot and I will be able to sway people's opinions"
"Hur dur white nationalism is bad even though no one cares about nationalist places like middle east and China"

They would still have those rights of they stayed in their homelands. Those rights do not give them the right to invade another's land. The instant they invaded, they put those rights on the table and placed them as a wager, to gamble for something they did not own.

I said this was the next step.

They will blame Nazis. They will preemptively try to find all "fascists"

First the Fascists. Well. I am not a fascist! Certainly not. So I don't need to worry. Then they got rid of the fascists, and look to the friends of fascists.

Well, I'm just a Libertarian, not a friend of fascists.

So they went after the friends of the fascists and now there are none of them either.

Then they went after those that allow hate speech. Namely Libertarians. None of them fascists.

Now it matters somehow. Our country was built on protecting people's inalienable rights. If you're white, black, whatever, you should care about those inalienable rights that we die every day to protect.

Omar Mateen killed 49 and injured 53 others. I feel no remorse.

Maybe everyone should keep their cultures in their own countries.

"Normie"
Glow more faggot

One could say that his actions resulted in the outcome he predicted. Deal with it.

If one man walks to another with a knife. You witnessing that murder justifies the heinous crime, to deprive the right of another's life? There is no "eye for an eye", it is called revenge. And if everyone thought that, to put it to extreme, there would only be one person standing on earth.

That would be first priority. But if there has to be a lethal alternative for those vermin that hide and want to stay.

America also doesnt stand for "Becoming a 3rd world country, one mosque at a time"

None of those people would have protected your "innalienable rights" and for that fact, those rights arent innalienable, if enough of those muds came into your community, they will take them away and force you to live by their rules

It's funny how everyone freaks out about "white nationalism" and talks about how diversity makes a country stronger. When in reality no one says jack shit about the middle east or China who are massive nationalist places and China's complete lack of diversity has made them the world biggers powerhouse country.

But Mateen killed faggots...

this is the problem I have with "preemptive" slaughter of innocents. You can't be "preemptive." To do so is to go on a witch hunt to the "naysayers." To those deemed worthy to hunt. Maybe the public wants to stop nazis, then the friends, then the friends of friends, maybe the families, maybe the libertarians, maybe the jews, etc. You are preemptively assuming crime upon a person. And that is not what our country is or is supposed to stand for.

>preemptively assuming a crime
There’s no assumption that they invaded that country with the intent of replacement.

no guilt or shaming works on whites in clown world

Gaaaaaaaay. Go back to CNN you fucking vag.

>liberty
Where has your liberty gotten you to? Where has your worshipping of it gotten you?

Then just fight for those rights on their own merits retard. Isn't it antithetical to call for self-censorship on online speech to prevent an unconstitutional gun grab?

You either understand sooner or later that its us vs them or you die an alienated coward who hid behind some autistic principle that only you really care about or understand.

These people invaded your country and have the idea in their mind to replace you and convert you to their ideas.
And guess what if you ignore this? Your ideas about liberty and freedom die. And it was your fault

>moving from one country to another is “invading”
You’ve got a fucked up dictionary, friend.

Whats wrong? is it getting too real for you, bitch boy? i bet you didnt give this much of a fuck when europeans were getting run down in stolen trucks
The world will plunge into violence while you will be sitting from your window shouting "this isn't the way forward, guys!". This is war, there are no innocents in war, their existence is a threat to us as we are to them.
You dont understand because you have your own continent but we have been fighting these fuckers for over a millenia. You think only those who deserved it died in the Reconquista?

Attached: 1515773097915.jpg (1000x1333, 393K)

If the muslims had stayed in their own countries, where they belong, this wouldn't have happened. We must immediately send all muslims back to the safety, peace and prosperous lands in the middle east.

Shut the fuck up moralfag. Nobody complained when muslims killed poor Ebba in Europe. Go kys

Attached: 1552802414358.jpg (1024x1024, 228K)

Fuck off newfag. This entire sitr has ALWAYS done things for the lulz

Things need to get worse before they get better, only limp wristed betas are afraid their comfort will end. As long as only a handful of aryans die each month at the hands of muslims as long as I get to sit on my computer listening to asmr, right?
Violence must escalate, shit needs to get so bad and so absurd so that even the most thick skulled realize something is wrong and snap

OP fears for his wife's black son.

>Islam
>Innocent
Choose one faggot.
They support Is terrorist

>innocent
Yeah, the huge wave of braindead zombies may be individually innocent, but they collectively represent an existential threat.

This too though. OP is a faggot (what else is new) and a moralfag and can fuck off as well.

Whatever faggot, you can feel righteous while you are replaced.

Why does it matter if we are replaced? The native Americans ruled for hundreds of years, we came and killed most of them, cucked the rest and now call this our land. All of history is like this. This is evolution. If we cannot be stronger than any other community, then we will be replaced. And it won't be so bad. Even the muslims will start modernising and liberalizing once they are successful, just like we did. And another band of savages will come to destroy them.

It's what happened to Rome. My ancestors were the Saxons, the Franks. Barbarian warlords to the romans, people who were ethnically replacing them and driving them out of their lands. We can resist, but no empire lasts forever. The truth is that the idea of 'land' or 'nation' is just a concept we create, and it is only might that gives us a claim.

what do you call going to a country in order to abuse the native's trust while outbreeding them, depleting their resources, refusing to assimilate and voting for politicians who also hate the native population ?

Attached: 1037340682.jpg (3052x2086, 656K)

>They support is terrorist
They support is of the terror yes

Attached: 885DE407-F6D7-4EAA-A8F6-5E85565DA13E.png (1000x764, 210K)

Attached: sukitup.jpg (467x480, 69K)

>Swedish girl
Who the fuck cares about some dead swedish cunt, that isn't a tragedy or bad, that's sweden receiving what they deserve.

>Why does it matter if we are replaced?
If you even need to ask this question you are a doomed man who deserves to die off.
This is just defeatist pilpull, you dont want to try, you dont want to fight back, you'd rather just surrender and wish that whatever happens to you won't be so bad.
>Even the muslims will start modernising and liberalizing once they are successful
Holy fuck what the hell are you talking about, do you even understand why we were so liberalized? Or why we "modernized" into some new degenerate culture?
Why the fuck would anyone want to forcefully adapt to someone elses culture?
You are incredibly mislead about how genetics or culture work.
Your entire conclusion is far too univerasal and you seriously need to rethink it.
Youre culture is going to die, and so is your entire lineage

Not really. It's about evolution. Christianity was also very barbaric in the dark ages, but once we succeeded after the renaissance, religion lost its importance and our society liberalised. If Islam wins and has a renaissance, the same thing will happen. Rome was being besieged by my ancestors, the Saxons and the franks, who were then brutal barbarians. Now the Saxons and the Franks are being invaded by the Arabs. A thousand years later the Arabs will be invaded. It's a natural process of evolution. Resisting like this is not only immoral, but also useless. Whose lands are you fighting for? These are the lands of whoever wins. The USA is our land now, but the Indians were here before. We won, and now we are angry that we are being invaded. Would you go back to England or Ireland if a native American shot your family and demanded you go back? The truly important things in life are not greed, money, power. Ideas and spooks like 'race', 'nation' are just concepts to recruit fanatics.

>Why does it matter if we are replaced?
LOL

Why? You didn't give me any answers. We want to rule the world and be powerful for eternity, but other than that?

So much weakness expressed in just two posts. When the day comes, there will be plenty of rope for you too.

Where was all this angst when grooming gangs turned child rape into a industry?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Maʿarri

A philosopher from the Islamic golden age. Once they dont have anyone to fight, they will reject the Quran and enter their own enlightenment. It's exactly what happened to us. We liberalised, but not by biblical values.

And why do you want to stay in power forever? Make fun of me, call me a cuck, but at least try to answer the question afterwards

No we dont? We just want to live in our own societies and grow as people. Seriously whats with the influx of fucking normies on this board?
Is it bait? Are we being baited? How are you niggers this new?

Attached: 1549506320920.jpg (750x626, 95K)

Sure thing. Just make sure you never think and always do, thats bad for dogma.

Same. Alas that doesn't seem to be an option until one overthrows their own government and impose the deportations themselves by force.

One way or another force needs to be used to solve this problem.

Newfags actually thinking we are being serious is how we end up with assholes that shoot up mosques irl.

What is the cause of the refugee crisis in the first place? It's greed user, if we wanted peace none of this would be a problem. Why didn't we shut them out from the beginning? It's not just the liberals, the warlords who make them homeless are also guilty.

We want to stay in power of our own countires. Holy shit dude how is this hard to understand. Why would you purposefully concede your position of power over your own home? Who fucking does this are you retarded?
I really don't care what some Mussie did a long time ago, they are not my culture, they are not my people and i do not want them to rule over me.
And the liberalization of our country and our culture is due to subversion and malice. Only now have we figured out ways to combat the rhettoric that has doomed us and it honestly might be too late

Attached: 49081748_581945772268260_3462331552879345664_n.jpg (650x498, 64K)

>We've been doing things for the luls
>we
>luls
>LULS

Hello my fellow 4channers!

Attached: NoYou.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Ruin what? A dumpster fire?

That doesn't suddenly make it okay for them to come here and take our things. There's plenty of ways to right a wrong. Giving up everything you have and killing yourself is not on my list of options

Attached: 954e8f571e9bf85b3ccc8354f876142b9eac15de16d7a1959fcc5f283216e063.png (633x480, 448K)

>fucks up middle east and south america
>oh noes, why are there so many refugees!?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? I hope you’re some sort of mixed-race abomination with no actual identity or nationalism, because if you’re white, you should just go die a horrible death at the hands of a muzzie.

More like fix them.

governements told them to come so people pay the welfare of old people because those same old people didnt have children but their sons didnt have children either and their grand sons (you ) are on the way to not have many children either.

>Innocent
They invaded white lands, a white person got mad. Part and parcel my friend.

Just grab some gun or cannon and make some more vermin infestation cleansing. And someone will do again and repeat that. So vermin will feel that they are not welcome in yours land.

It WAS forced deportation, vermin deported into NOTHING, were we all are will go.

Guys, it's a raid from Reddit. Sage this thread.

RARE AS FUCK

Attached: 18425068_10213763300895959_5425005764436624912_n.jpg (195x225, 8K)

OZ/NZ is not built for Anglos either, deport them all to Europe

Attached: F2068BC3-7AB2-499C-B72B-724605A6F72C.jpg (542x768, 144K)

>Implying that Muslim invaders are in any way innocent
They are enemy combatants and will be treated as such.

No U

Did abbos build all those roads, school, hospitals?

It's always been for the lulz you cockmongler we never go full retard.

Who’s this “we” you keep mentioning?

stfu we don't care about your feelings reddit

Attached: 1552708792415.jpg (800x1000, 476K)

>We've been doing things for the luls for the most part.
speak for your self

Attached: 1487193782873.png (356x256, 200K)

I hate newfags

Attached: 819787BD-7E30-4625-A477-18B6974DAB3A.png (1120x2499, 505K)

lol cuck

USA kills children too, you don t have any problem with that?