The concept of white/black races is the dumb and needs to stop

The idea that there is a white/black/asian/muslim race makes no fucking sense. It a uniquely American phenomenon. I get why is exists. You are all so detached from your original cultures, whether by slavery, immigration or colonisation, all you can do is find culture in the colour of your skin.

You need to realise the rest of the world doesn't function like this. "white" culture in the US is an insult to the thousands of ethnic groups which is claims to represent. The same goes for black culture which is a mockery of the diverse peoples of Africa. US Latinos are equally degenerate. No one in Latin America considers themselves Latino. That would be an insult to the rich history of each Latin American nation.

Ethnicity is how people actually define themselves in the world yet we are allowing ourselves to forget our cultures in favour of some retarded American way of thinking.

There's all this talk about being allowed to celebrate culture and how whites losing their culture. What the fuck even is white culture?? You mean Spanish? Norwegian? English? Greek? No one said you couldn't celebrate your ethnicity. There's no such thing as a "white" culture and trying to celebrate it just makes youarded look like a dickhead. The same thing applies to black culture. Put an Ethiopian and a Tanzanian in a room and they would have as much in common with the French as each other.

I'm not trying to push a certain agenda. I am certainly against the notion of losing hundreds of cultures and becoming a few big groups (like in the US).

We don't have to be like the US with their racially charged retarded way of thinking. We can celebrate nationalism and the diversity of our different ethnic group and make it a mainstream thing is we talk about it properly.

Attached: 8D8ADF41-2146-4020-9247-C69FB9F2C064.jpg (951x1024, 158K)

Shit thread m8, I just want to be surrounded by god fearing caucasoids anything less than that is torture and a violation of my human rights.

Attached: altright_rally.jpg (940x627, 124K)

Anglos invented the "white" stuff in order to Delude themselves into thinking they had something in common with the great roman and Greek civilizations, when in reality all of their ancestors were sheep fuckers who lived in mudshacks.

The only way to fight this is to fight the eternal Anglo. Once you realize they're mentally ill and that they're the true enemy everything starts to make sense.

You need to realize that "caucasoid" isn't an ethnicity.

Look at the American who is triggered.

How many Anglo inventions do you use on a daily basis, fucker?

Can you mention one "Anglo invention" that wasn't invented by someone else?

chequed.

i've noticed from insta/snapchat etc. pajeets from america associate with arabs, latinos, asians etc. it's all so fucking cringe. then when they come here they are shocked to learn we hate arabs, don't know what a latino is, and call chinese chinkis.

do you even know what anglo saxons are? fucking retard

You familiar with the U.S. FBI crime by race statistics. There are also significant differences in I.Q by race too. Now obviously, there are exceptions, but the links between low I.Q. and levels of violence in a country are solid. And yet, nobody wants to talk it... Hmm I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because if the whole world gets dumbed down, they can more easily control us...

Attached: Graph2.png (1692x937, 416K)

Wait... why slav on pic have black hair?
he should have ash blonde hair. You're know, this shit between light brown and yellow

Attached: asdfgn.jpg (275x359, 24K)

I hate to see these "latinxs" hanging out with blacks and Arabs because they're "POC". They're so stupid and retarded.

I know you well and let me tell you that you're the reason the world is in its current shit state. You destroyed western civilization and be assured that you'll be the first ethnicity to pay for this mess.

This is an actual redpill and OP is correct. Extreme racial arrogance is a satanic trap for narcissists that is misguided and destructive to all involved.

But is not mutually exclusive from there existing an even more diabolical systematic effort to mongrolize society in order to weaken family/societal ties and make a gelatinous glob of easily ruled goyim.

The answer is in the middle: to have moderate pride and interest in you lineage, but not to extremes

Exactly. White people as single entity would have been laughable to the romans and Greeks. Northern Europeans at the time we're living in conditions comparable to sub saharan Africa today.

It's not just a Europe thing though. North Africa was a place of wealth and civilisation and treated the ethnicities of the south way worse for way longer than what the slavers did to the ancestors of African Americans. To call for a unified Africa, as many "blacks" do, would be shitting on the sweat, blood and tears of their ancestors who fought against the oppression from other African groups.

Butthurt niggers. Stay mad shitskins. Always gonna hate shitskins and champion the preeminence of the white race. Let me know when you darkies figure out how to put a man on the moon. Success breeds jealousy as you nerds can so obviously illustrate. Enjoy your stay on Jow Forums and remember, you're here forever.

Attached: D0803368-77A1-4608-BE94-113587A559D5.jpg (760x1024, 125K)

Defining yourself by ethnicity is retarded, too. I could see maybe defining yourself as part of an close extended family or tribe that you interact with physically every day, but anything broader than that is pretty absurd as far as self-identification goes.

>White people as single entity would have been laughable to the romans and Greeks.

So they were as well to the muslims.

Quote from the 10th century:

"They are the filthiest of all Allah’s creatures: they do not purify themselves after excreting or urinating or wash themselves when in a state of ritual impurity after coitus and do not even wash their hands after food."
The Arab writer Ahmad ibn Fadlan

It makes me cringe when I see Latin culture absorbed by African American culture. Latin America has some of the best literary culture and classical music. Whenever Latins from the US come to South America they are shocked at how different the culture is and many people look down on what they parade as a "Latin" identity.

Kill yourself

Attached: File.png (1498x1516, 1.27M)

OP hilariously just created a great argument against his own cause
In ethno-similar societies, people hold their own people up to higher standards of behaviour than in mixed societies, as you aren't just throwing at the blank curtain of colour, the critique can be more specific and accurate to the nations involved

Attached: 1527105098065.png (539x405, 112K)

You're free to say one group is better than the other but at least define the groups properly. You probably don't even know your cultural lineage. I suggest you look it up if you can.

I'm not exactly sure of what youre trying to argue here but ibn Fadlan wrote that to talk about the Vikings who inhabited Russia. Muslims of the era were also notorious for grouping Europeans into one culture. Many references are made to in medieval Arabic literature calling Europeans "Franks".

This is exactly my point. This sort of pseudo nationalism is plaguing our society leading to a breakdown of old familial and cultural ties. It's basically destroying the thing it wanted to defend in the first place.

>Defining yourself by ethnicity is retarded
maybe because you're ashamed to admit your ancestors were literal sheep fuckers who had nothing to do with the great accomplishments of western civilization and did nothing of importance until 200 years ago?

Northern Africa had more in common, ethnically and culturally with Greeks and Romans, than the British or Germans. Yet all of this needs to be ignored in order for the "Anglo whites" to be able to claim they have some sort of connection with the past.