Theory Time

Good morning. Its Theory Time.
Mine: Theres Reality, (R), and Social Media Reality, (SMR), and Media. SMR is, essentially, what people are thinking, usually reactive. R is what we are actually doing, mostly living our lives. Media broadcasts SMR into R affecting what some do in R and shaping what we think is going on in R. As long as Media presents SMR as Reality the real R will increasingly worsen. Most SMR reflects our shadow egos. Broadcasting the part of us that hates us is going to destroy us.

Attached: 89d7c5c.jpg (932x1133, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m2s3b
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And they call US accelerationist.

That’s some low level shit, here’s mine faggot: The Earth has been through multiple resets. Noah’s flood was not the only reset. These resets are controlled by a third party, good or bad nobody has a clue. They can be doing trial and error testing for human civilizations evolution. They keep hitting the reset button until they get their desired result from us. These ancient civilizations were just like ours but either less advanced or evolved to a different degree. The next reset is bound to happen soon unless they somehow get their desired result from us. They honestly could be fallen angels, beings that were banned here, or aliens fucking with us. all I know is they can live a really long time, they guard Antarctica like a country defending itself from war, and that they are mentioned in almost all ancient civilizations. These are the beings that the Jews/cabal/Catholics/illuminati at the top all worship them and see them as gods

"Theres Reality"

Well then, the reality where we wake up, see family, go out to work, all the standard stuff.

As for the derivative reset theory, see The Dispensation of the Ages.

Thanks for sharing. That's something to think about.

"All the standard stuff"

I will add it to my list.

But did you catch my quads?

For shizzle...

Mind sharing your reading list?

Recently and currently it's the Orthodox Study Bible, Pilgrims Progress, Neuromancer , and a John Adam's bio. I also look for vintage reference books. Different fields. Whatever suits me.

Make sure you are ready to go

I .God created the angels.

2. God made a place of suffering-Hell.

3. God placed Hell as a price on sin if the angels sinned.

4. The angels were fully warned.

5. One-third of those angels sinned.

6. God had no choice but to do what He said He would do.

7. God made man.

8. Satan came to man and wanted to drag man to the Hell where he was going.

9. Satan persuaded man to do what he had done and commit the same sin he had committed.

10. The price had already been set.

11. God had to let man go to Hell, though Hell was not prepared for man.

12. God was willing to break up the Godhead for 33 years so that man could be freed.

Make sure you going to Heaven right now
streamable.com/m2s3b

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: jfunk3.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

>These are the beings that the Jews/cabal/Catholics/illuminati at the top all worship them and see them as gods
Then why are they so shit at pleasing them that they have to reset earth every thousand year

That's so wrong. No one is in Hell yet. It's debatable whether hell is even an actual place. Angels have no free will. They are instruments to God. Satan doesn't want to drag man to hell, he wants to keep man away from God. The means with which this is achieved does not matter to him. Satan/lucifer wants that no human becomes greater than him, because he is proud of his position as the third powerful being in existence.

Heaven and Hell aren't really theories. Those are facts and I agree.

Abortion sends the unborn to hell. There the Man of Filth tells them terrible and true things. They were unwanted, unloved, unborn and sacrificed by their parents and this unacceptable to God. The inversion of Christs birth. So, that filthy man stirs those babies into a frenzied seething wrath of true hatred for us. And they eagerly await our arrival.
That's just true.

Here's a theory: OP sucks big floppy dicks

They are very similar to jews and hate us. They do it so they don't become our bitches.

This is good but your idea didn't start with Social Media. That's just an offshoot of Media. I think the real loop you're talking about is just between Media and Reality. Reality - What we can touch and experience for ourselves in real life. Media - What another entity finds profitable/beneficial in some way to project onto others' reality. I believe a much worse precursor to social media was the invention of the printing press. People started to conflate what they read in newspaper with reality. This affects their perception of reality and changes the way they react to the world. Which changes what is published in newspapers, and the loop continues.

John Swinton, NYT publisher from 1800s, on journalism:

"There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes."

>The FCC "allows" cell phones to emit "up to" 100mW/hr of EMF radiation
>100mW/hr ~ 0.3412 BTU/hr per cell phone
>an estimated 5 billion cell phones will be in use by 2020
>by 2020 ~1706 MBTU/hr of heat will be released into the atmosphere simply from cell phone use, every other wireless device will create some sort of radiated heat in a similar manner
>global warming is real but it's too late to do anything about it without destroying all of our current technology and voluntarily going back to the stoneage

feel free to check my math, I'm on my phone. My point stands even if I'm off by a power of 10 or 2