Could they have been faster?

Could they have been faster?

Attached: nzp.jpg (581x519, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean they can't teleport, so..

How long until he was in custody? What's with the cringey brag at the end? I thought Muslims invented math they should be able to figure out 47-41.

Far better than Norway, which used 60 minutes when breivik went on his killing spree

They are telling lies. The nz police are complicit in the attack and are covering aspects of it up to save their own skin.

Must've been after the second attack so at least half an hour

Attached: WideeyedFocusedAndeancondor.webm (320x576, 639K)

I wonder what kinda response would they have gotten if they were in a no go zone?

who cares.

38 minutes.

“When seconds count the police are only minutes away.”

Owning your own guns would equal a 0 minute time to respond to someone shooting your friends.

so if i get it right the shooter could rempage for 10+ mins without any NZ calling ?

The cops were code 5 but we are not supposed to know that.

After 6 minutes they might as well have not even bothered. It's not a terrible response time all things considered but it doesn't change that fact that its completely useless.

lmao have armed guards. i hate it when ppl are crying about long response time. defend yourself

Six minutes seems reasonable to mobilize and then drive to the site

Somebody tweet this at them

its funny how retards think some white cop is going to receive a call about a mass shooting at a mosque and just expect them to rush in there without taking a perimeter or waiting for backup. it's not like it was a church or school that was being shot up. if i was that cop i would have waited until i finished my donuts before responding

Brevik was also on an island wasn't he? away from the mainland that is

To be honest if I was a cop and got a call about amosque being shot up id take my time getting there too.

Forget phone calls, gunfire in the neighborhood and the guy driving like a bat out of hell through the streets got absolutely NO attention, there weren’t even police patrolling around anywhere.

So this is why they want to take down the video, so they can lie about the response time

top kek, they take like 3 hours in argentina

That "armed police unit" did jack shit lmao

>NZ cop
>hear call for response to armed shooting
>check for sidearm
nope
>check for tear gas
nope
>check to see if radio can be tuned to a different frequency

He set off a bomb in the capitol, everyone assumed it was a mass terror attack, so police resources from the entire region rushed in, then he drove off to the island about an hour away, and it took a while for police to realize they'd been had and drive all the way back---also he dressed up as police and told the people on the island he was there to secure the island because of the terror attacks so people thought "police are already here we dont have to call them" and this second deception made it an even longer delay.

Dude was clever af, gotta give him that.

My exact response.

True but the island was only 600 meters from mainland. The antiterror group almost drowned on the way out. The boat they had was way to small to support the men in full gear and armor, and it started to sink. Luckily they were rescued by a civilian. Truly a disgrace.

The kiwis did good

they want to take down the video so they can lie about everything in it

How can i tell that tweet was written by a woman

I was surprised he had so much time to waste running back into the mosque and double tapping everyone, then driving away without any sign of police. I'm pretty sure that was more than 6 minutes.

Bamboozled

In the video he's in the first Mosque for 10+ minutes. Are the police claiming the people driving on the busy road outside the mosque or people in cars in the carpark waited 5 minutes to call the police when they heard hundreds of gunshots and saw people dead in the mosque doorway?

Islamophobic police delayed their response. If it was a church shooting they would have been there in 3 minutes.

If it was a church shooting they'd have been at the church

this is why diversity is important

Don't be fucking stupid you don't stop driving when you hear gunshots.

you can call the police from within your car retard

Shooting started at 6:39 in the video
He drove off at 12:21

So a total of 5:42

You live in ideal world where everything is ideal and everybody thinks of others, police will materialize to save you, printed from thin air by hopes and dreams.

You'd keep driving till you're safe before you'd do anything, retard.

the original video is 16 minutes long and cuts before he attack the second mosque , not cops in sight , that's not a 6 minutes response time...

he fired the first shot at 6:39 and got in his car being able to escape in 12:21 so that was 5:42 of just shooting without police

>hey bro just stay defenseless for six minutes until the blue guys with force monopoly can come to save you ;)
>just count until 720 bullets and we'll be there, no biggie

What's code 5

and then drives away and keep shooting people from his car and few minutes of driving then attacking the second mosque and killing 7 (nobody knows if cops showed up or he ran out of ammo , because then he left by car and a police car rammed him to arrest him) , still way more than 6 minutes , so cops are bullshiting everyone or playing on words (if they're saying cops took 6 minutes to reach the first mosque after he left).

still a shit response time , but i can't blame them , it was like that for the Bataclan in France too.

When seconds count police are minutes away

yeah we've done that one grandad

that's why they want to take down that video. When they succeed they'll say something along the lines of: "police arrived at the first mosque after 4 minutes of the terrorist getting there making him flee the scene into the second mosque, running out of ammunition and being detained by police after 10 minutes. Unfortunately many died, but we did what we could"

Wasn't 6 minutes from watching the video

In the US it means the uniformed cops stay away from undercover operations.

probably cause he was killing them faster than they good dial a phone lol

If people drove at the speed limit of 37mph it would take 20 seconds to reach the end of Deans Avenue, 800m away from the shooting.
Also, it would mean none of the people in the 4 surrounding residential streets or the big park across the road called the police for 5 minutes.
The police were late, face it.

bingo

Attached: uguuu.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

yeah they were so late that the shooter ran out of ammo

Maybe he shouldn’t have dropped that full mag right away at the first mosque :)

Xinjiang police has an average response time of 59 seconds
China is the future

He attacked at 1:40. who called?

Chad Toyota Camry, Virgin Subaru outback.

If Kebab Remover had been more efficient, he could have been to the second mosque and we'll underway before the Police responded to the first one.

He should have brought his gas cans with him for the second pass, emptied them along the way in, mopped up any cripples, exfil, light the gas trail at the door, then calmly return to his vehicle and depart, driving below the speed limit to the next target.

The fire would have thickened the fog of war and delayed/concentrated emergency responders at Mosque #1, bought him even more time with the added bonus of destroying a Muslim enclave known to be radicalizing members. The fire might have even caught the guns/ammo cache no doubt secreted in the building and caused even more confusion.

Anybody have info on the other suspects?

why do they never use a disposable phone to send the police on a goose chase on the opposite side of the town?

They're all released. The assumption is never that it's a lone wolf attack, so police nab whoever is even slightly suspicious.

so who are these people?

Attached: 1552814755677.webm (608x892, 621K)

same thing about the dude they showed on TV saying he was a hero (that was at the second mosque) , they said he broke the shooter's windshield but that's not true since the shooter shoots his left side window and later his windshield with his shotgun , it's on video , they also said that while the muslim guy who took the gun knew it was empty , he chased after the shooter and he ran away maybe because the shooter thought it was loaded , but i don't think it's true because the shooter in the video drop his guns when he unloaded them , so he knows it's empty.

maybe the muslim guy did take the empty gun , that's probably true , but chased away the shooter ? please...
and i think it's at that point that the shooter was already out of ammo.
we'll see the result of the investigation anyway (if they don't lie).

i'm not even defending the shooter because i think what he did is wrong , but that still doesn't excuse all the lies they tell us everywhere.

>inb4 muh conspiracytard

yeah no , i'm not into conspiracies , just raw facts.

civilians trying to help. Those guys were actually arrested and released.

Reee

yeah I know about this fucktard. When someone comments about him I always respond with "any proof of him doing that?" because that's the easiest way to catch them in their lies. No proof? Didn't happen. I'll believe that shrek did it when I see it with my own eyes on a recording

oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying

responding to a guy surfing jewtube in 59 seconds isn't an accomplishment nigger

those 2 people were probably a special police squad , even in France and several countries you can see special forces in the police in their civilian uniforms sometimes during an attack , maybe they do that when they don't have enough time to return to the station and gear up ?
it's probably a special first response team.

people like that are often present during happenings , happened a lot on this board.

New Zealand police don't regularly carry firearms.

or this :

>When seconds count police are minutes away

You've got it wrong, the saying is actually "When every second counts, police are only minutes away".

they wouldn't even come

okay I see now

i think he was too excited to pull off his plan
he was gagging from adrenaline the first time he went back to his car and sperged out with the shotgun after
the entire thing would’ve been kino if he had just set the mosque on fire and drove off

>we shoved up in six minutes
That’s a lie, the video shows the guy driving away and the police had not showed up yet
Is this why they want the video banned?

STOP BEING RETARDED

Shooting started at 6:39 in the video
He drove off at 12:21

So a total of 5:42

Checked and agreed.

On the one hand it's hard to judge. He was engaging in the most risky of actions so it's inevitable any plan goes out the window somewhat.

But I honestly think he could have achieved his objective and made an escape, if he had planned better and kept a grip on himself.

>sucks teeth

You aight, leaf

yeah after firing the first shot he was exactly 5 minutes and 42 seconds on the scene. So with banning the video they can just say "gosh dangit! We just got here and he left!"

yeah nah , read this :
that's way more than 6 minutes since he attacked 2 mosques.

Imagine how little police would be needed if NZ was 100% white

Normies don't even realize they're hearing gunshots and take at least a minute to fully process/realize what is going on

Very convenient that the video cuts out before he arrives at the second venue.

As with the 2011 Norway attacks by Anders Behring Breivik, there were initial reports of multiple shooters and more than one individual on Utoya said that another shooter with dark hair and in plain clothes shot people before swimming off the island.

The police refused to believe that Breivik undertook the attack alone (and indeed Breivik himself initially claimed to have multiple co-conspirators), but these claims were dismissed during the interrogation and subsequently recanted by Breivik.

However, if you take one look at the Christchurch eco nut, you know full well that he's just another Incel loner with no friends, let alone accomplices.

Shame the video cut out as live streaming your own terror attack with a GoPro Hero 5 is pretty rad.

Attached: GoPro Hero5.jpg (314x550, 19K)

or they get nervous when hearing someone pop balloons in a campus and call the cops like yesterday.

video cut either because out of range of an internet connection or the stream got shutdown because mods and admins were alerted.

maybe the rest of the video is in the police hands (if the GoPro was still recording after it cut).

You could hear sirens as he was driving away.

Yeah, but this is the same fucking eco-retard that dropped a full clip at the entrance to the first mosque he attacked, so...

Just a dispassionate analysis, my good Burger.

I don't agree with his actions. They were senseless for the most part.

But if you're going to do something, you should at least do it effectively.

So they weren't faster cause nobody called the police after hearing gunshots in a mosque?

maybe , but they lied once about the windshield , so maybe they lied again about the chase ?
and apparently he talked about the dropped mag in his car when he was driving away.

I'm 99% sure that he was still recording so they can't hit him with some stupid shit in court

and they lied about a mudslime scaring him away singlehandedly

>camry.
Nigger, that's a Holden commodore.

36 minutes

>No one gave enough of a shit about muzzies to report the attack.

Attached: 1498646585688.png (429x410, 21K)

No. That's their response time to terrorist attacks in the region. Chinks invested heavily in it and now it takes them a minute to respond. West needs to do the same

No.
No they aren't.
We don't have special civvie squads with rifles.
Our armed response officers wear tacgear.
Our plain clothes don't carry rifles.

yeah because they literally spy everyone 24/7 lol