youtu.be/f9psILoYmCc
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
youtube.com/watch?v=18CGW9P5Y9M

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

I mean they can't teleport, so..

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

How long until he was in custody? What's with the cringey brag at the end? I thought Muslims invented math they should be able to figure out 47-41.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

Far better than Norway, which used 60 minutes when breivik went on his killing spree

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

They are telling lies. The nz police are complicit in the attack and are covering aspects of it up to save their own skin.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Must've been after the second attack so at least half an hour

Attached: WideeyedFocusedAndeancondor.webm (639 KB, 320x576)

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

I wonder what kinda response would they have gotten if they were in a no go zone?

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

who cares.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

38 minutes.

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

“When seconds count the police are only minutes away.”

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Owning your own guns would equal a 0 minute time to respond to someone shooting your friends.

Thomas Davis
Thomas Davis

so if i get it right the shooter could rempage for 10+ mins without any NZ calling ?

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

The cops were code 5 but we are not supposed to know that.

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

After 6 minutes they might as well have not even bothered. It's not a terrible response time all things considered but it doesn't change that fact that its completely useless.

James Brooks
James Brooks

lmao have armed guards. i hate it when ppl are crying about long response time. defend yourself

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Six minutes seems reasonable to mobilize and then drive to the site

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Somebody tweet this at them

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

its funny how retards think some white cop is going to receive a call about a mass shooting at a mosque and just expect them to rush in there without taking a perimeter or waiting for backup. it's not like it was a church or school that was being shot up. if i was that cop i would have waited until i finished my donuts before responding

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Brevik was also on an island wasn't he? away from the mainland that is

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

To be honest if I was a cop and got a call about amosque being shot up id take my time getting there too.

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Forget phone calls, gunfire in the neighborhood and the guy driving like a bat out of hell through the streets got absolutely NO attention, there weren’t even police patrolling around anywhere.

Noah Martin
Noah Martin

So this is why they want to take down the video, so they can lie about the response time

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

top kek, they take like 3 hours in argentina

Owen Ross
Owen Ross

That "armed police unit" did jack shit lmao

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

NZ cop
hear call for response to armed shooting
check for sidearm
nope
check for tear gas
nope
check to see if radio can be tuned to a different frequency

Juan Kelly
Juan Kelly

He set off a bomb in the capitol, everyone assumed it was a mass terror attack, so police resources from the entire region rushed in, then he drove off to the island about an hour away, and it took a while for police to realize they'd been had and drive all the way back---also he dressed up as police and told the people on the island he was there to secure the island because of the terror attacks so people thought "police are already here we dont have to call them" and this second deception made it an even longer delay.

Dude was clever af, gotta give him that.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

My exact response.

Adam Green
Adam Green

True but the island was only 600 meters from mainland. The antiterror group almost drowned on the way out. The boat they had was way to small to support the men in full gear and armor, and it started to sink. Luckily they were rescued by a civilian. Truly a disgrace.

The kiwis did good

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

they want to take down the video so they can lie about everything in it

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

How can i tell that tweet was written by a woman

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

I was surprised he had so much time to waste running back into the mosque and double tapping everyone, then driving away without any sign of police. I'm pretty sure that was more than 6 minutes.

Andrew Adams
Andrew Adams

Bamboozled

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

In the video he's in the first Mosque for 10+ minutes. Are the police claiming the people driving on the busy road outside the mosque or people in cars in the carpark waited 5 minutes to call the police when they heard hundreds of gunshots and saw people dead in the mosque doorway?

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

Islamophobic police delayed their response. If it was a church shooting they would have been there in 3 minutes.

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

If it was a church shooting they'd have been at the church

this is why diversity is important

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

Don't be fucking stupid you don't stop driving when you hear gunshots.

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

you can call the police from within your car retard

Jacob Sanchez
Jacob Sanchez

Shooting started at 6:39 in the video
He drove off at 12:21

So a total of 5:42

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

You live in ideal world where everything is ideal and everybody thinks of others, police will materialize to save you, printed from thin air by hopes and dreams.

You'd keep driving till you're safe before you'd do anything, retard.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

the original video is 16 minutes long and cuts before he attack the second mosque , not cops in sight , that's not a 6 minutes response time...

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

he fired the first shot at 6:39 and got in his car being able to escape in 12:21 so that was 5:42 of just shooting without police

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

hey bro just stay defenseless for six minutes until the blue guys with force monopoly can come to save you ;)
just count until 720 bullets and we'll be there, no biggie

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

What's code 5

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

and then drives away and keep shooting people from his car and few minutes of driving then attacking the second mosque and killing 7 (nobody knows if cops showed up or he ran out of ammo , because then he left by car and a police car rammed him to arrest him) , still way more than 6 minutes , so cops are bullshiting everyone or playing on words (if they're saying cops took 6 minutes to reach the first mosque after he left).

still a shit response time , but i can't blame them , it was like that for the Bataclan in France too.

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

When seconds count police are minutes away

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

yeah we've done that one grandad

John Clark
John Clark

that's why they want to take down that video. When they succeed they'll say something along the lines of: "police arrived at the first mosque after 4 minutes of the terrorist getting there making him flee the scene into the second mosque, running out of ammunition and being detained by police after 10 minutes. Unfortunately many died, but we did what we could"

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

Wasn't 6 minutes from watching the video

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

In the US it means the uniformed cops stay away from undercover operations.

John Bell
John Bell

probably cause he was killing them faster than they good dial a phone lol

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

If people drove at the speed limit of 37mph it would take 20 seconds to reach the end of Deans Avenue, 800m away from the shooting.
Also, it would mean none of the people in the 4 surrounding residential streets or the big park across the road called the police for 5 minutes.
The police were late, face it.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

bingo

Attached: uguuu.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720)

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

yeah they were so late that the shooter ran out of ammo

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Maybe he shouldn’t have dropped that full mag right away at the first mosque :)

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Xinjiang police has an average response time of 59 seconds
China is the future

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

He attacked at 1:40. who called?

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Chad Toyota Camry, Virgin Subaru outback.

Camden Thompson
Camden Thompson

If Kebab Remover had been more efficient, he could have been to the second mosque and we'll underway before the Police responded to the first one.

He should have brought his gas cans with him for the second pass, emptied them along the way in, mopped up any cripples, exfil, light the gas trail at the door, then calmly return to his vehicle and depart, driving below the speed limit to the next target.

The fire would have thickened the fog of war and delayed/concentrated emergency responders at Mosque #1, bought him even more time with the added bonus of destroying a Muslim enclave known to be radicalizing members. The fire might have even caught the guns/ammo cache no doubt secreted in the building and caused even more confusion.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Anybody have info on the other suspects?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

why do they never use a disposable phone to send the police on a goose chase on the opposite side of the town?

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

They're all released. The assumption is never that it's a lone wolf attack, so police nab whoever is even slightly suspicious.

Justin Phillips
Justin Phillips

so who are these people?

Attached: 1552814755677.webm (621 KB, 608x892)

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

same thing about the dude they showed on TV saying he was a hero (that was at the second mosque) , they said he broke the shooter's windshield but that's not true since the shooter shoots his left side window and later his windshield with his shotgun , it's on video , they also said that while the muslim guy who took the gun knew it was empty , he chased after the shooter and he ran away maybe because the shooter thought it was loaded , but i don't think it's true because the shooter in the video drop his guns when he unloaded them , so he knows it's empty.

maybe the muslim guy did take the empty gun , that's probably true , but chased away the shooter ? please...
and i think it's at that point that the shooter was already out of ammo.
we'll see the result of the investigation anyway (if they don't lie).

i'm not even defending the shooter because i think what he did is wrong , but that still doesn't excuse all the lies they tell us everywhere.

inb4 muh conspiracytard

yeah no , i'm not into conspiracies , just raw facts.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

civilians trying to help. Those guys were actually arrested and released.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Reee

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

yeah I know about this fucktard. When someone comments about him I always respond with "any proof of him doing that?" because that's the easiest way to catch them in their lies. No proof? Didn't happen. I'll believe that shrek did it when I see it with my own eyes on a recording

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

responding to a guy surfing jewtube in 59 seconds isn't an accomplishment nigger

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

those 2 people were probably a special police squad , even in France and several countries you can see special forces in the police in their civilian uniforms sometimes during an attack , maybe they do that when they don't have enough time to return to the station and gear up ?
it's probably a special first response team.

people like that are often present during happenings , happened a lot on this board.

Joseph Parker
Joseph Parker

New Zealand police don't regularly carry firearms.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

or this :

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

When seconds count police are minutes away

You've got it wrong, the saying is actually "When every second counts, police are only minutes away".

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

they wouldn't even come

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

okay I see now

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

i think he was too excited to pull off his plan
he was gagging from adrenaline the first time he went back to his car and sperged out with the shotgun after
the entire thing would’ve been kino if he had just set the mosque on fire and drove off

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

we shoved up in six minutes
That’s a lie, the video shows the guy driving away and the police had not showed up yet
Is this why they want the video banned?

Tyler James
Tyler James

STOP BEING RETARDED

Shooting started at 6:39 in the video
He drove off at 12:21

So a total of 5:42

1stamender.com/article.php?articlenumber=1515

Eli White
Eli White

Checked and agreed.

On the one hand it's hard to judge. He was engaging in the most risky of actions so it's inevitable any plan goes out the window somewhat.

But I honestly think he could have achieved his objective and made an escape, if he had planned better and kept a grip on himself.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

sucks teeth

You aight, leaf

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

yeah after firing the first shot he was exactly 5 minutes and 42 seconds on the scene. So with banning the video they can just say "gosh dangit! We just got here and he left!"

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

yeah nah , read this :

that's way more than 6 minutes since he attacked 2 mosques.

Landon Green
Landon Green

Imagine how little police would be needed if NZ was 100% white

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Normies don't even realize they're hearing gunshots and take at least a minute to fully process/realize what is going on

Andrew Gonzalez
Andrew Gonzalez

Very convenient that the video cuts out before he arrives at the second venue.

As with the 2011 Norway attacks by Anders Behring Breivik, there were initial reports of multiple shooters and more than one individual on Utoya said that another shooter with dark hair and in plain clothes shot people before swimming off the island.

The police refused to believe that Breivik undertook the attack alone (and indeed Breivik himself initially claimed to have multiple co-conspirators), but these claims were dismissed during the interrogation and subsequently recanted by Breivik.

However, if you take one look at the Christchurch eco nut, you know full well that he's just another Incel loner with no friends, let alone accomplices.

Shame the video cut out as live streaming your own terror attack with a GoPro Hero 5 is pretty rad.

Attached: GoPro-Hero5.jpg (19 KB, 314x550)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

or they get nervous when hearing someone pop balloons in a campus and call the cops like yesterday.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

video cut either because out of range of an internet connection or the stream got shutdown because mods and admins were alerted.

maybe the rest of the video is in the police hands (if the GoPro was still recording after it cut).

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

You could hear sirens as he was driving away.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Yeah, but this is the same fucking eco-retard that dropped a full clip at the entrance to the first mosque he attacked, so...

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Just a dispassionate analysis, my good Burger.

I don't agree with his actions. They were senseless for the most part.

But if you're going to do something, you should at least do it effectively.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

So they weren't faster cause nobody called the police after hearing gunshots in a mosque?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

maybe , but they lied once about the windshield , so maybe they lied again about the chase ?
and apparently he talked about the dropped mag in his car when he was driving away.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

I'm 99% sure that he was still recording so they can't hit him with some stupid shit in court

Leo Young
Leo Young

and they lied about a mudslime scaring him away singlehandedly

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

camry.
Nigger, that's a Holden commodore.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

36 minutes

David Thompson
David Thompson

No one gave enough of a shit about muzzies to report the attack.

Attached: 1498646585688.png (21 KB, 429x410)

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

No. That's their response time to terrorist attacks in the region. Chinks invested heavily in it and now it takes them a minute to respond. West needs to do the same

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

No.
No they aren't.
We don't have special civvie squads with rifles.
Our armed response officers wear tacgear.
Our plain clothes don't carry rifles.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

yeah because they literally spy everyone 24/7 lol

Owen White
Owen White

happened in the past happening in several countries , mate.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

The tweet didn’t specify what scene they arrived at ya tardo, presumably the one with the 50 dead shitskins in it

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

youtu.be/f9psILoYmCc

Attached: Screenshot-20190317-102857-YouTube.jpg (315 KB, 2960x1440)

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

So does NSA

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Okay, great. But that's not NZ.
I can assure you, we don't have ARs in our plain-clothes' cars.

Xavier Cook
Xavier Cook

Mr. nice digits, I don't think anyone that killed 50 people is worried about what is going to happen in the court later

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

yes, we need MORE armed mooslims

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

video is 16 minutes long
no cops
doubt

Nathan Clark
Nathan Clark

Why does maury look like galick?

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

I wonder if Facebook has a longer version.

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

Jesus

Lucas Smith
Lucas Smith

instant transmission technology

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

fair point

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

6 minutes.
360 seconds.
360.000 milliseconds.
Literally more milliseconds than Jews died during WW2.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

im not quite sure right now but wasnt he shooting at the body piles for way longer than 6 minutes....?

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

armed sandnigger terrorists that were responding to him.

probably all in ISIS, probably all the guns were illegal, NZ cops say 'nah m8 just go back home'

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

No. It just seemed that way since the fucking retard kept going back and forth for no obvious reason.

Presumably he was completely wired on adrenaline and couldn't control himself.

Shooting the woman in the gutter was a bit fucking weak though.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

Lies

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

Very good police response time. However, what it shows, that in a Graceless age, an armed guard must be in every Church and school, everywhere. Perhaps Beverly Hills Synagogue demonstrates this.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

They could. But that wouldn't help. Police wont storm a building with potential hostages and an active shooter regardless. They would wait for SWAT and at that point he would've given up.

James Sanchez
James Sanchez

Shooting the woman in the gutter was a bit fucking weak though.

Attached: 03D5B189-14EC-47D7-A179-9C7737B777E9.jpg (56 KB, 1200x630)

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

this
Imagine one of her jihadi children doing the same except torturing and raping a white women. You have to kill them before they breed.

Brayden Gray
Brayden Gray

Just remember that silly Danish bitch they decafinated. All remorse fades away.

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

Mudslime kills a cop. What's your point? He's not a civilian, he's a uniformed cop.

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

After 6 minutes they might as well have not even bothered.
What fucking planet are you from? Do you think the police teleports in from battleship galactica. They have to drive like anyone else.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

While that picture is irrelevant, you have to be retarded to not understand what his point is. Does he has to list every white woman and child raped or killed by pisslamists, Ahmed?

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

decafinated
why did i laugh like an idiot at this
jesus i'm fucking cackling

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

shoots a guy surrendering
lol he was asking for it being a cop during a terrorist attack
Best part was he was another shitskin Muslim

One of the gunmen ran towards the policeman and shouted, "Did you want to kill us?" The policeman answered, "No, it's fine, boss", and raised his hand toward the gunman, who then gave the policeman a fatal shot to the head at close range.

Cameron Nelson
Cameron Nelson

there will never be a stop of muslim crimes and barbaric murders. we have a lot of work to do, if we will ever catch up to them. look at what they've done in 30 days:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

why isn't the question .......

I thought USA was the destination that all oppressed muslims wanted to migrate to for a better life. So tell me why all these mosques are in countries that didnt have them before until the so called oppression . and since the underlying quest of the muslim religion is to decieve and conquer, then why have we allowed them to do so , right in our faces under the false cry of oppression?

facts outweigh your tears motherfuckers.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Best part was he was another shitskin Muslim
That was truly the toppest of keks.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

kiwi police trying to yank all evidence of the video so they can lie about taking a fucking year to respond to a livestreamed mass shooting

Now this is just fucking gold.

Attached: 1511158678967.gif (564 KB, 800x430)

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

No. Because if I joined discord then you would know who I am Mr Kiwi MI5.

Much rather shitpost anonymously on this public WiFi.

Attached: Fer-Der-Norf.png (228 KB, 1604x1188)

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

He didn't drop it, that was already there

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

(((6)))

mason pigs are in on it

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

When life or death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away.
NZ police just evidenced what we US 2nd amendment supporters have said all along.

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

When minutes are a matter of police, seconds are minutes away.

Anthony King
Anthony King

When police are minutes away, seconds matter.

Attached: plan-b.jpg (16 KB, 474x474)

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

When minutes begin with seconds, police are seconds as minutes are to matter.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

hear shots in a mosque
call in a bomb threat on the other side of the town

Attached: 1542739405958.jpg (51 KB, 499x500)

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Interesting that Brevick's attack was two phased in exactly that manner (initial bomb attack with the real killings happening about 2 hours later at a substantial distance)

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

he also posed as a cop, he had really thought it out.
i don't really remember another attack with that level of preparation.

Nathaniel Brown
Nathaniel Brown

Agreed. Certainly not the Christchurch eco-retard.

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Decaffeinated

The savages!

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

can we not host the torrent file, and give link to the hash on twitter/here, etc? Isn't that the best way to share the manifesto and the video?

Killing is sad to me, no matter what, although I can agree with statements such as "necessary atrocity". Brevik's manifesto is good as well, esp. the beginning few pages. It's interesting and weird that Tarrent looked up to Brevik, but addressed a symptom of the problem, and not the cause. Anyone care to comment on this? Also, why is no one linking to or sharing the Muslim video that Tarrent had talked about? What was in that video?

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Well..
HAHahahAHHAhaha

Attached: response-time.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1100)

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

what the fuck kind of autistic speed limit is that?

Attached: 1512367707124.jpg (35 KB, 530x611)

Eli King
Eli King

60km/h

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

This is kinda of odd i was thinking about this at work on Friday. The Problem is if you get a human being who is methodical,logical and hell bent on doing damage there is not ONE damn thing you,I or this whole world can do.
He knew what he was doing and his hart and soul was into it, We can't read minds and he knew that.

TL,DR
Bad people have the initiative.

Attached: angelegg.jpg (10 KB, 299x166)

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Sorry, but these spree-killer manifestos read like deranged nonsense to normies. They only seem reasonable to us because we already agree with the basics of them.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Even my boomer dad agrees with most of the manifesto. The real question is: was it a Zionist/Jewish op or not?

Attached: file.png (502 KB, 555x552)

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

The real question is: was it a Zionist/Jewish op or not?

The answer is always yes.

Attached: Days-without-Jewish-tricks.jpg (23 KB, 439x290)

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

I agree with you in sentiment, but the reality is "no". That said, t'would be nice if people were awoken to the reality of Jewish-controlled media and government in the western world. What's that they say about delaying a peaceful revolution? --makes a violent one inevitable? Control language/conversation, and you control thought.

Attached: file.png (131 KB, 500x385)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

when seconds count, they minutes away

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Good point. We should have armed police officers and soldiers at every block corner. Cameras should be on all streets to monitor for suspicious behavior. We should have autonomous drones patrolling the skies ready to swoop down and deal with any threats. This way we can have a proper fascist police state so no one ever has to worry about anything ever again.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Great, you've got a sample size of one. And no, only conspiracy fags think that is an important question.

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

youtube.com/watch?v=18CGW9P5Y9M

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

I agree with you in sentiment, but the reality is "no".

Anyone who doesn't think that the whole "Refugees Welcome" and forced diversity bullshit isn't a ZOG op doesn't understand the way the world works.

Cameron White
Cameron White

Is there a collection of second hand footage like this somewhere? News sites don't seem good at covering this incident.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

The local Sikhs should provide security at both churches and Mosques. That would be bro tier.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

Don't they have a god to protect them?

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

Well, you're not entirely wrong regarding the "refugees welcome" shit, but you have to understand that a lot of that stems from ideology learned in college, and/or simply from White's "niceness". Whites are nice to a fault, and almost everyone darker (except most asians) exploit this. Mexicans and blacks exploit it through welfare, and middle-eastern'ers exploit it through literally ANY means. The problem is sjw/white's niceness allowing them to betray their kin.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

That's fucking lightning in the US

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Could they have been faster?
I don't think so, from the time he shoots the first guy to the time he leaves is only like 5 mins

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

That's fucking lightning in the US
It's in the middle of a city, so not that surprising.

If it had happened somewhere rural then the response would have been Brevick-like.

Then again, you don't get mudslimes in rural areas because they are too busy praying to their pedo criminal 5 times a day and plotting their next attack.

Rural life is hard work. Not something the mudslimes invaders came to Western countries for.

Attached: Mudslimes---Be-Greater-than-a-Hater.png (1011 KB, 641x913)

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

ideology learned in college
Boomer kikes shoveling Marxism?
and/or simply from White's "niceness"
True
Niceness is an enabler to evil

Eli Cox
Eli Cox

PART
AND
PARCEL

Attached: London's-Muslim-Mayor---Terror-attacks-are-part-and-parcel-of-living-in-a-major-city.jpg (333 KB, 1240x827)

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

which is why the US is so fractured; because we've allowed outsiders in, yet whites attempt to retain their niceness. Look at Portland, or some areas of MN, IO, NH. All have a disgusting subservient attitude toward people of darker skins because they want to "atone" for whitie's sins, and to force their kin to do the same. Interestingly, San Diego (california) where I live is not as cucked as these far-whiter places. ....then again, CA is no longer really part of "white america", but is really a miniture globalist empire, with massive inequality (driven by the massive differences in IQ and power, due to all the various races being present.) These discrepancies are not evident in largely white states or nations. --i digress.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

because we've allowed outsiders in
Literally a nation of immigrants.

Attached: Wut.jpg (55 KB, 640x640)

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

So then distinguish the outsiders who wish to change this country into something foreign

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

white and light brown immigrants, not dark brown

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

6 minutes
That's a lie, sir.

Luke Phillips
Luke Phillips

literally /thread

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Wrong it was a colony first than a breakaway independant country at no point was it a nation of immigrants thats what communists want you to believe

David Scott
David Scott

They didn't magically appear from the fucking ground you kiwi nigger.

Charles Miller
Charles Miller

nation of immagrants
we were your fucking colony
oh, you don't know that because you're not really English

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

huwhite European Immigrants, mostly. And do I blame native american's for fighting us off? no. What are you doing on here anyway, britbong: you live in one of the most cucked countries in the world.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

Is this an argument for pro gun citizens? I would say YES, imagine waiting 6 fucking long minutes for help to arrive! Fuck that

Christopher Gonzalez
Christopher Gonzalez

it was more than 6 minutes. He was shooting up the place for 5:42 and first sirens were heard couple of minutes after his initial getaway

Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross

that's why they want to ban the video. To tell people police scared him off when in reality he could slowly kill individual person and still have some time before police arrived into the scene

Julian James
Julian James

Go back to r/socialism and keep your REEEING there

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Go suck "dah sheriffs" fucking dick you mutt cunt.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit