What if (((hypothetically, of course))) people just went and shot their politicians...

What if (((hypothetically, of course))) people just went and shot their politicians? What if people shot the politicians that are in control of all the immigration, instead of the small time players? I'm not telling you to do this, or condoning it in any way, but simply stating a question; will it happen, and when do you think it will happen? All answers are extremely hypothetical, of course. Discuss.

Attached: neilthegrasstriessome.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

come on dude this is a board of piece. People who shoot politicians dont truly represent what Jow Forums believes in.

If you don't want to discuss the topic, then don't. We are here to discuss the hypothetical possibilities of this happening. Either GTFO, or contribute. Do you think it will happen?

Ideally the moose limbs do it for us. A rogue group in britain plants bombs during a labour conference and prepare shootings for members of the conservative party. Labour is wiped out and fortunately only the shooter assigned to Theresa may succeeds (a real shame). Then public opinion swivels against the perpetrators and moose limbs in general. All in all the perfect plan.

Well I assume you're British cause you posted Sadiq. They actually did have a left wing politician assasinated. Nothing really came of it, the guy was a wacko but he did it because she was pro-Remain. It didn't bolster any side of the debate really, her constituency even voted to leave still. Optics really just don't matter. It never stopped any politicians continuing to do as she did, and it didn't incite anything more from the other side. It was nothing.

>In my extended essay ‘The War on White Australia,’ I explored how Jewish intellectual movements and ethno-political activism were pivotal in ending the White Australia policy — a policy change opposed by the vast majority of the Australian population. Australian Jews take enormous pride in this achievement. For instance, the national editor of the Australian Jewish News, Dan (((Goldberg))) proudly acknowledges that: “In addition to their activism on Aboriginal issues, Jews were instrumental in leading the crusade against the White Australia policy, a series of laws from 1901 to 1973 that restricted non-White immigration to Australia.” The Jewish promotion of non-White immigration and multiculturalism in Australia has been (and continues to be) a form of ethnic warfare aimed at destroying Australia’s traditional White racial homogeneity — and with it supposedly any potential for a mass movement of anti-Semitism in Australia.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/01/28/the-jewish-war-on-white-australia-continues/

People like these perhaps?

That could happen. After all, we see the Muslims acting very angrily toward Chelsea Clinton. Who's to say they wouldn't against any other left-wing candidate? Islam is too conservative of a religion to support leftism.

Well of course, if he's passed off as a wacko then it wouldn't contribute. But we're speculating more along the lines of a Muslim terror attack with political purposes. That would very likely move the lefties out of their game from fear of being hurt, right? Like a parliamentary bombing of some sorts would likely set them off, right?

I'd say it's very likely that people like those get murdered in the most brutal ways. Probably in quiet, so nobody can mourn them. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened on a regular basis without anyone knowing about it. After all, if they aren't big players, nobody cares.

something like that needs to happen to really get everyone riled up

thats very interesting actually

Attached: 1547553562598.jpg (688x456, 41K)

People would, indeed, become riled up if something like that were to happen.

as pieceful as the mooselimbs my guy

>anarchy
>most powerful faction takes control
>become new politicians
>become corrupt
>get btfo at some point in the future
>cycle repeats

basically what happens in a lot of third world countries, shitty revolutions and civil wars that make everyone miserable/dead and generally fail to achieve what they set out to achieve

also in general terms living by the sword leads directlt to dying by it, the assassins always get assassinated eventually

i recommend to you a life of peace user

It wouldn't be anarchy, just killing some politicians until they new people are scared to be politicians.
Only people that do the right thing will have the courage to be politicians from then on.

Yes, going out and assassinating people is a highly risky business. You are probably right in your estimation that if such a chaos were to break out, that it would cause a collapse and hurt a lot of people. Let's hope that things don't go that way.

I live a life of peace.

Shit will change. Period

they'd just be replaced by some other interchangeable suit
journalists and academics define the agenda, the electorate vote for it, politicians implement it
cut the head off the snake, in minecraft

I ask myself the same. Police and military should and would be conservative, right?

Who would stop you when the top politicians of your country suddenly ... dissapeared?

Bored of peace
Christchurch best day of my life

They will just put another talking head in that position
>Stricter laws against citizens
>Higher security for the ruling class
>Police state

Attached: 1470070871004.jpg (510x495, 49K)

If that was the best day of your life, then you don't have a life. It's just another small blip on the radar.

This is the big thing that I think it hinges on. I think most police and military have the instinctive mindset to protect their own people, rather than politicians.

I think it is very healthy discourse to talk about such things in the open, so everyone can be exposed to the ideas. Keep an open mind and such.

BOARD OF PEACE BIGOT!!

They are doing this without any excuses. You know this, right?

Attached: hypotheticallyofc.jpg (1017x572, 134K)

Jow Forums has rules you know!! only the radicals are violent

To argue with newfriends or hide their dumb threads

it's completely plausible, you just have to wait for the right moment when politicians let their guard down. Specially around election times when they are visiting voters or hugging children. That's when you strike
But don't expect to get away with it or even live to see the effect of your deed.
Do what Yamaguchi did

Yeah, traitors need to be excuted first.

Obviously. What does this have to do with our ~hypothetical~ constructions?

That's rich coming from an ancap. Would you fancy yourself the authority of an executioner?

However, if we take your opinion and instead look at it as a ~hypothetical~, then yes, traitors are generally hung in situations like this. They always go for the heads, amirite?

They have some excuses like 9/11 and so on, attacking them will just accelerate things.
We're no longer in a medieval world, the elites control entire countries through money.

>memeflag
imagine that

It is honestly what they are most afraid of. This attack has show how remarkably little sympathy their native populations have for invaders... the same invaders that said politicians bend over backwards to accommodate.

They know they are losing control of the situation and praying that there are no retaliatory attacks-- because such a thing could nudge it over the edge.

Attached: the_fate_of_despots.jpg (800x672, 93K)

Yes, they manufacture excuses when they need them. My point is that it's happening regardless.
Ok.
Indeed. Thinking of what they fear the most is what got these ~hypothetical~ situations sparked in my mind. I believe that the politicians want the people to be fighting, while they can sit back and eventually seize complete control over the people. Any given system of control suffers from entropy, so while a retaliatory attack might shock some politicians, I doubt it is unexpected--I mean, they're not stupid.
~~~~hypothetically~~~~ they would be far more afraid to just be shot themselves, in my opinion.

>What if people just went and shot their politicians
(((They))) would replace the politician with a new puppet. Nothing will change, politicians are also small time actors.

Attached: 1518110599163.png (600x600, 426K)

This is a good point. It would be like cutting the head off a hydra.

"To defeat the Hydra, Hercules called on his friend Iolaus for help. As soon as Hercules cut off one head, Iolaus would seal the wound with a hot iron or a torch so that nothing could grow to replace it."

As the story dictates, ~hypothetically~ one would need to place one's own allies in the position in order to succeed. Any thoughts on this? I think it works, ~hypothetically~, that is. Stories are generally pretty powerful tools to deposit information

>one would need to place one's own allies in the position in order to succeed
I don't think we'll ever see a politician on the people's side rise to power ever again. (((They))) don't want a repeat of Hitler and those that don't follow to rules don't usually last long

Attached: 1352736778119.jpg (913x361, 60K)

I don't think a repeat of Hitler would be necessary. In fact, I don't think his means justified his end. And he failed, so it's a very bad ~hypothetical~ overall. It's like saying, hey, look at my ~hypothetical~ situation that isn't going to work because when it wasn't a ~hypothetical~ it didn't work.
If things stay ~hypothetical~, then (((they))) can't stop the things. You dig? (((They))) don't understand ~hypotheticals~ and can't fight them

0/10

fuck off with that shit, i wish all of you faggots who wanna see this board closed would get banned for life

>repeat of Hitler
they already have one

Attached: Germany trivilized.jpg (497x1200, 138K)

Hmmm, interested. But it only applies to Minecraft, of course.

Google Walther Ratheau to see how this plays out

Glowing

I want them to live very long lives, in the urban hellholes they have created. Working a shitty job. Sending their kids to the local shithole school. And eating shitty poor person food like Iceland. That's their punishment for ruining everything. Karma.

Attached: 1160408.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Without a significant portion of the population behind you to fill the power vacuum and overtake the institutions as a whole they'd simply put in place someone equivalent

In Minecraft yes

Nobody wants to see this board banned. We are only discussing ~hypothetical~ situations.

>Discuss
in the uk you would need to get a significant amount in a very short period for any great effect to take place. the odd one here and there would just make people sympathetic to the image of a politician. 326 in a day would be a big deal as that would be a majority of parliament.
even 50 would force a huge event for the country as the by elections would change the face of parliament, so it would be like a mini-general election, assuming the constituencies were possible swing constituencies

That's clearly just your opinion. Did it go completely over your head that this thread is about ~hypothetical~ situations? I don't want your retarded opinions. ok

Did you read this?

No matter how much you seethe, he's right. High density urban centers is antithetical to human nature. Crime WILL increase. No man is physiologically built to live in an appartment, or any type of big city. The only way we can stop crime entirely is through re-engineering of the human specie, be it through gene editing, propaganda, education.. Basically you are either DOMESTICATED or you are a potential violent threat to the system.

Read Kaczynski.

1. I'm not seething. 2. Obviously he's correct, terror attacks are becoming a normal thing. How do you suppose this gene engineering and yada-yada take place? Forgive me if I'm completely mistaken, but you realize we're just discussing ~hypothetical~ situations, right?

Attached: hypo1.jpg (557x448, 48K)

Sadiq Khan won by 57-43 and will win by an even larger margin in reelection. Stay mad Jow Forumsacks

Attached: mayoral1.png (1312x1362, 87K)

I was simply reacting to the picture you posted, not the post.
We can't predict how it will take place, but we must fight to make sure it never happens.

Do you think you can muster up any ~hypothetical~ solutions to our problem? Like, ~hypothetically~, what would some people do to try to solve this problem?

interestingly it would be difficult because they are protected by guns. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?

>nothing to be proud of
>proud any way

Youre a fat pig
Kys pig

Also political assasination happens all the time, it's nothing new, and for the most part seems to turn them into martyrs. It happens in Russia too, when someone gets too lippy to the Tsar Putin.

Of course, but ~hypothetically~ nobody knows how many citizens have firearms. So many are unregistered.

Attached: summon.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>88
this
targets always know they are targets and shaddy, so they protect themselves.... by having others do the work for them.
very (((classy))).

How do you know Putin assassinates them? Are you sure that's not just ~hypothetical~?

nope i'm a paki and not only do we hold the mayorship of the richest part of the uk in a stranglehold even in the Conservative ruling party the betmakers favorite to replace theresa may is another paki - sajid javid.

You're telling us to do this.

No I'm not. Why do you hate me?

Attached: hypocrhist.jpg (852x499, 59K)

Yeah. Muslim politicians will get security up the arse.

>Police and military should and would be conservative, right?
The German ones? Da kannst du warten bis du Schwarz bist.

Attached: 1525474879910.png (550x578, 242K)

MUZZIE MAYOR EVEN WINS MAJORITY VOTE SHARE FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 2020sadiqwinswhitevotetoo.png (766x733, 74K)

Attached: allies.jpg (547x456, 56K)

remake. Better meme

Attached: gvtallies.jpg (532x469, 58K)

Why kill them when you can ridiculize them?
Make them feel that they have less dignity that the lowest thugs and will be remenbered as nothing more than greedy puppets that even their childrens will feel shame of tgem

Attached: Zumas-nobodys-Guptas-puppet.jpg (620x429, 85K)

That's almost ~hypothetical~