From what I've seen...

From what I've seen. Shooting up [insert hated group here] only ever seems to ever provoke the general population against your cause.

Christchurch has only shifted the majority towards a sympathetic Muslim view.

It could have been any [insert group here] that was killed, and I'd still have the same view; Doing shit like this undermines your own cause and has the opposite effect that you want on a global scale and long-term goal.

ITT: Mass shooters and generally fucking brainlets, prove me wrong.

Attached: 23622106_1825589107731847_1200769415517995191_n.jpg (754x716, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope when it comes to islam, terror attacks cause politicians to prostrate themselves before it, open their gates, and for young women without a strong man to protect her, opens her legs to the violent invaders.

Learn human psychology, not every place is like your isolated rainy island

>ITT: Mass shooters and generally fucking brainlets, prove me wrong.
Would you call somebody with severe mental retardation a brainlet, user? Because that is what these shooters are. Their brains are so deeply handicapped.

And when muslims retaliate? What will be the consensus then? Same british faggots support them same based people want them dead

>provoke the general population against your cause.
because the general population was so for white nationalism and anti multiculturalism before right???

the shooter was trying to stoke the flames dumb fuck

take your dumbfuck logic and turn it around right on the muslims that killed 130+ in paris, 90+ in nice and thousands more westerners around the world.

did all that turn the west against islam?

lol NOPE in fact its never been more pro islam invasion.

so either
a) you are wrong and your logic is fucked
b) the west is cuckolded beyond belief
c) all of the above

id go with c

Muslims kill people all the time, has the media become less sympathetic to them?

Unless you're a muslim, shooting up groups of white people.
Then we just have oppressed you so much, poor baby, and we just need to love you more, and give you more free shit.

Normalfags don't seem to care about this one. It's mostly the bluechecks creating lots of noise.

that's actually hilarious

Just part and parcel.

Except if it did move perceptions, it moved in the right way. Do you see normies crying for the poor victims? On fucking normiecon citadel Breitbart they have to mass delete comments because everybody ios approving. On Breitbart!

Nelson Mandela:

>Influenced by Marxism, he secretly joined the banned South African Communist Party (SACP). Although initially committed to non-violent protest, in association with the SACP he co-founded the militant Umkhonto we Sizwe in 1961 and led a sabotage campaign against the government. He was arrested and imprisoned in 1962, and subsequently sentenced to life imprisonment for conspiring to overthrow the state following the Rivonia Trial.

Mandela confirmed angry brainlet.

Fuck off, Britstain. The Judenpresse memory-holed the murder of a little girl because it was inconvenient to their narrative. Her shrine was desecrated 60 times by an illegal Muslim immigrant and the Swedish government and media did nothing. Thousands of white Europeans were raped and slain in Europe in the past ten years. Muslims killed more Christians in Nigeria this past weekend than Brenton killed Muslims. Three times as many, in fact. Your faux-outrage is Jewish-programmed nonsense meant to lull you into inaction. People ALREADY didn't care about Muslim massacres in Muslim lands, just like they didn't care when Muslims slaughtered us in our lands. The only reason, the ONLY REASON, you are feigning outrage is because a white man pulled the trigger this time instead of a brown man, and because you think you'll be rewarded for your treachery and receive social approval by the powers that be.

Attached: ebba.png (1024x512, 309K)

You are absolutely correct. Our country is a beacon of light to the rest of the world on the effectiveness of the moral high ground. Just look what we have achieved by standing back:
> Become 7th rate Citizens in our own country
> Had our votes proudly overturned
> Given power to the state to enforce 24/7 surveillance and ability to enact imprisonment for wrong think.

We are essentially prisoners and with every passing day the guards get more violent, the living conditions deteriorate and our suffering is the goal.

But OP I am in complete agreement we must continue doing as you suggest and let them take away our spirit. We must give up everything. As there is nothing more British than having the moral high ground even if that includes complete and utter obliteration of ones self.

Lad, you are the king of strawmanning.

I'd say I turned a lot of people agaisnt Islam tbqh senpai, as you can normally tell from (((THE MEDIA))) because all you see are anti-islamic stories.

Before you try and strawman again either. I'm not for or against Islam. I don't care.

>Your faux-outrage is Jewish-programmed nonsense meant to lull you into inaction.
fuck off of here they actually exactly want war between the west and islam
solve a problem by it's root the bankster government and corporations want immigrants

>liberals become even bigger cocksuckers
>even more of them are embroiled in minority crime.
Im ok with it.

Except for blacks, Muslims & Mexicans, they seem to do just fine killing just about everyone without anyone publicly getting upset. But yeah, other than those groups, I agree, great insight user.

Would've been more effective if he had killed politicians and in his manifesto said that their betrayal of their own people was the driving cause.

This one has inspired people. And THEY can't call it antisemitic.

Ann coulter and an aussie politician are even semi defending him. He di what everyone secretly wishes they had the balls to do.
He is a chad. Not some pussy.

we only kill each other pendejo. stop lumping us with the rest.

>muslims kill thousands of people in europe and north america over a couple of decades
>white people continue to welcome more and more muslims into their country
>they give rides home to random muslims after someone they pray with just blew up a bunch of little girls

You are a dumbfuck. People respect violence. The white man needs to become the most violent demographic on the planet in order to survive. Get with it faggot.

Why do people like you always think anyone here cares what you think or wants to change your mind? There's already was a sympathetic view of Islam for whatever reason. So nothing has changed.

>Shooting unarmed people
Sounds like a pretty fucking beta thing to do to me.

>Doing shit like this undermines your own cause
considering all the Islamic attacks of peace you would expect that religion would have been expelled from Europe if your assertion was correct, which it isn't.

Attached: wanker.png (627x260, 20K)

Yeah, you're probably right, but do you think that view has increased or decreased since the shootings? That was my original statement.

Yeah, that's why after every Muslim terrorist attack the media, the left, and the mainstream establishment rush aboard the #notallmuslims train and silence all criticisms levied against the perpetrators.

Whites are already universally hated and despised. We're not anymore disliked now than we were prior to this incident. There isn't a cause to harm because white advocacy and the acknowledgement of white racial interests is already strictly forbidden. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

Attached: DOExXBxXUAAQ7KW.jpg (741x468, 50K)

This it wasn't too look good it was too piss off the Muslims

Muslims killing whites never elicited much outrage, interestingly.
It was always about "how it's a religion of peace" and all that drivel.
Just two months ago two scandinavian women were raped and ritually beheaded on video. Did it elicit outrage? No?

Exactly.

Thank you for posting this Rabbi. This definitely belongs on this board.

Newflash, cuckold. The West has been at war with Islam for 1300+ years, and not by choice. You think the world has changed because you can buy a big purple dildo on your iPhone while eating chicky nuggies, whereas for them it's still 722 AD. They hate you for the same reasons now that they did back then. Nothing changed, except mass-cowardice and treason by people like you. People who, BY THE WAY, run those same bankster governments and corporations.

>open the borders!
>multiculturalism, now!
>diversity is our strength!

All of these cult-mantras should be falling upon deaf ears, but instead have an eager and receptive traitor audience selling out their nation for good feelsies. Leftist dog cunts. Of-fucking-course it was going to get violent eventually. It was inevitable.

Attached: the truth.jpg (540x782, 59K)

Are whites really disliked?

I've never been hassled because of the colour of my skin, nor anyone that I know (That I know of). I'm sure you can find stories online if you look for them, but I can't honestly say I've experienced any of the "Hate" that you're saying is felt towards me.

In your own country, yeah, but a lot of your people crossing over have killed quite a few. Granted, the bulk of them are niggers because gangs but considering that nigger's lives are treated like priceless relics when whites kill them & nothing is said when you do it, its illustrative of my point that Mexicans get a public pass on it.

>Christchurch has only shifted the majority towards a sympathetic Muslim view.
It really hasn't here.

>Are whites really disliked?
Have you just aroused from a 40 year coma?

>asking an American if whites aren't liked
I thought it was bad in your country, apparently not nearly as bad as it made out to be for you to ask a question like that.

I've been called racist by blacks just for being White + British...

Attached: ancestors.png (1500x500, 64K)

Never felt hated in my own country. Read about it on [insert fucking lunatic "News" site here] though. But I try and wait until I feel it, rather than let a fucking website tell me how to feel.

See above.

They are probably some 14 year old white liberal that lives on the outskirts of Surrey that goes to a private school which has a couple of token ethnics that has migrated from reddit.

Well, since you are a leftist moron, and these shootings will turn people against conservatives, shouldn't you be calling for more of these shootings? Why do you leftists have such low IQs? Oh, yeah, it is because having a low IQ is a prerequisite for being a leftist. Get out, your kind is not welcome here.

tbf, you are browsing Jow Forums you probably think some racist shit, let's be honest with ourselves lad.

I think racist shit all the time, but I don't act on it.

I move around a lot, in Midlands atm, near Birmingham, but lived in Brighton for 5 years, Croydon for 3, Luton for 1.

Coincidentally, Israel has been using the NZ shooting to cover up their carpet-bombing of Gaza.

>Newflash, cuckold. The West has been at war with Islam for 1300+ years,
thats not true tho you just assume i'm a christ fag or a jew only those have been at war with the muslim world and the whole thing is staged by the black cube worshiper to create a one world ruled by the chosen ones
albert pike laid it pretty clear and the kalergi plan explain what is happening today
everything else is a diversion

Attached: 1547039361511.png (655x820, 417K)

>actually thinking the vast majority of people matter
Only fighting age males matter, the rest just exist for the sake of existing
>being a total brainlet and thinking the attack was primarily about Islam
"No"
>ITT: Mass shooters and generally fucking brainlets, prove me wrong.
Read his manifesto and you'll understand

So was he successful with getting guns banned in NZ?

keep telling yourself that

>fucking website tell me how to feel
Well excuse me mr privileged brit, I'm just a lowly American who had to live around niggers for years on end. Clearly my & other's here experiences were not the norm & we just need to hang out in the posh areas of western countries to truly understand what it's like to be a smug liberal faggot like yourself.

>Daily mail

Attached: 1550253836540.png (949x647, 26K)

So your solution to the Kalergi Plan is to sit around holding your limp-dick doing nothing, or "raising awareness" or some other trite shit I guess? You're not going to get people to vote out government-sponsored ethnocide anymore than you can vote an asteroid into not colliding with Earth. The UN Migration Compact was the death warrant of the West. It was the dinner bell ringing saying "Come here and take everything white people have, including their lives."

Rewind the clock to 1500 AD. Imagine for a moment a European government colluding with other European governments to flood Europe with millions of foreigners for the sole purpose of exterminating the native population. Imagine that they're not just doing this on purpose, but that they're doing it to serve Jews. Go one further and also imagine that they're all doing this in the open and gloating about it in front of the peasants, smugly laughing at them while prophesying their demise.

How fucking quick do you think the peasants would kill them all?

Attached: look they're assimilating.jpg (754x756, 195K)

You are being insincere. Let me know when you see people en masse put a islmic filter on their fb avatar. If you haven't noticed the difference on this one in the normie sphere you are blind or a ignorant

Maybe you should work harder to not live in a shitty area.

I've met plenty of retards from every "Race".

> Brighton
The San Fran of the UK.
> Luton
Why only 1 year?
> Croydon
Low percentage of Muslims.
> near Birmingham
I am guessing its more towards Solihill than Sparkbrook?

>I don't like it so therefore it's not true

Attached: 1523212512037.png (664x1127, 431K)

>willing to kill for your ideology is beta
>actually thinking anyone but retarded white people care about fighting on equal footing
You're either shitposting or retarded, likely both

Attached: 1471052689606.png (1200x760, 144K)

The Jew is so desperate to convince the goyim that they are angry at this, and not that the muzzies are simply getting a taste of what they have brought upon whites over a thousand times before.

No one believes your lies any more, Jew. Even the normiest of normies feels nothing but smug satisfaction. Every dead child raped and killed by the sandape that you lying Jews paid no attention to, demanded no tears over, has had just a little vengeance cashed in

This. If anything, the mainstream has been engaged in an ongoing campaign of feigning ignorance, diffusing blame, and even blaming *us* for causing our own rapes and murders. Exactly how much has the """general public""" (as projected by the media) been turned against Muslims by their limitless barbarism?

Waking up in the morning will turn the ""public"" against you. Brushing your teeth will turn the ""public"" against you. Going to work, school, to whatever and just doing your best to get by in the world will turn the ""public"" against you. Because the ""public"" hates you, and wants you to suffer and die.

Don't underestimate the dark relief that quietly washed over the White West when everyone realized that, for once, it wasn't *us* doing the bleeding. I'm not about to start taking the kike media's word for it *now* about how everyone is supposedly united in outrage.

Attached: 1533177632925.jpg (618x565, 72K)

>> Brighton
>The San Fran of the UK.
Meh, yeah, I'd agree.
>> Luton
>Why only 1 year?
Work.
>> Croydon
>Low percentage of Muslims.
I don't really think so, but you probably notice them more than I do, not something that I look out for or bothered me.
>> near Birmingham
>I am guessing its more towards Solihill than Sparkbrook?
Meh, all over the place really at the moment.

Let's be sensible here.

The Daily Mail does print some utter nonsense.

I was a kid, I don't have to live around them now but apparently my experiences aren't accurate & the black crime rate is made up.
I've known people like this before, even when exposed to it directly they bend over backwards to blame their white race for the misfortunes of these people. It's literally genetically hardwired into them & cannot ever be changed. Their entire ego depends on virtue signaling, smugness & denial of anything that could shatter their ability to maintain the utopian worldview.

Let's be honest: This is happening to you and you're intentionally ignoring it because it's too traumatic for you to face the truth.

Attached: 1514146919196.png (483x479, 410K)

>only ever seems to ever provoke the general population against your cause

Not so sure, who actually dislikes burger school (17yo)kids after those shootings?

Yes, of course, how could I be so blind.

Thank you, random, American shitposter.

(((Lefty's))) and pakis both play for the same team.

and you are a random anti white wog, so what?

It never ceases to amaze me how white liberals act. Always seeking universities in predominantly white areas, choosing work in predominantly white areas, choosing houses in predominantly white areas. Then have the audacity to state they don't have any issues with other races. On a subconscious level you must realise there is a problem because your actions certainly go against your words.

You've confused blue check mark manufactured reality for general population. Might want to sort that out.

Agree OP. Targeting innocents like the manlet did is essentially reducing him to isis level therefore doing absolutely nothing for his cause

I live where I get contracted for work you utter bean.

IDK Why having a well paying job makes me a liberal? Would it make you happier if I collected job seekers, smoked 50 a day and shagged a chav every weekend instead?

And yet they white flight away from the brown people just the same as the people they accuse of racism.
>vote for immigration of the 3rd world, flee to the first world
I sometimes find myself happy knowing I'll live to see the day that there will be nowhere left to white flight away to & that these people will actually have to live with their nigger pets up close & personal.

Just speaking in the case of this shooting alone: Literally nobody I know gives a single fuck about the dead muslims.

Everybody says "it's wrong; but..."

>Christchurch has only shifted the majority towards a sympathetic Muslim view.
How did you get this notion? Could it be from social media and mainstream media?

hmm...

Youre right, and its not even disputable.

Only edgy, room temperature IQ faggots think this did our side any good.

I think lefties suffer from some sort of mind cancer, or maybe that rat bran disease that changes their behavior to make them easy pray for cats

You are purposefully ignoring what I am saying. Seeking a high paid job and living in a nice area is everyone's aspiration. Yet whites will choose high white areas from all sides of the political spectrum. Right wingers are at least honest about the reasons why. I am not saying you are wrong I am saying you a hypercrite.

>Terror never works
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

exactly

>Calling other people brainlets.
>Not knowing the difference between "Pray" and "Prey".

Either phone-poster or brainlet in denial.

I don't actively look for "White" areas.
I get sent to "Posh"-ish areas that have more Chinese than any other "Race" if I'm being completely honest.

IDK why you think I have a monopoly on where I get sent for work when I've already told you I don't choose lmao.

yes, after the 503858284 times that a dumfuck mussie shot something up or went on a rampage with [insert weapon of choice here] every other jihadist out there IMMEDIATLEY regretted it and the west was 100% against that person and def. not saying that he was a poooor misunderstood soul who just couldnt cope with our western values. poor lad.

Implying you don't have any choice in this. Even if you don't have any choice where you work you have a choice where you live. Answer this honestly if you work in Birmingham City then would you rather live in Solihull or Sparkbrook?

Hello Gov Shill, you really think Pol is for mass shootings?

What a fucking nigger you are.

>Brainlets

Never used that term shlomo - and I have sussed you for a jew using that debating (((technique)))

The issue is too many wogs in our societies and our (((leadership))) doing nothing to stop millions moving in and actually encouraging white genocide.

Address that point you fucking wank

Whichever is closer to work and/or faster to get on/off site.

IDK why you think I think the same as you dude, I don't have the same priorities as you do, clearly. Learn to accept that, or don't; and wonder why people disagree with you.

>Pray

lmao, address that.

>you just assume i'm a christ fag or a jew only those have been at war with the muslim world
Muslims have been at war with the entire fucking world since Day 1, dipshit.

I intentionally picked 2 places in equal commutable distance with opposite demographics. You quite clearly don't think the same as me. I am stating you act the same way, We all do. Everyone is on some level "racist" as people choose to live amongst their own demographic which is a global trait.

>Muslims have been at war with the entire fucking world since Day 1, dipshit.
so have been the black cube worshiper who created the religion to begin with
so who you deal with first ? the golem or the wizard ?

I've noticed this as well. In online comment sections on facebook and news websites most comments are lukewarm to "that's what they get for messing with Greatest Ally" and on to "if they didn't live in the West this wouldn't happen." The blue check marks are making a bunch of noise, but the media is acting gingerly because they KNOW that their standard mass shooting reporting causes more mass shootings, they count on this to advance their gun control agenda. Now they are spinning their wheels trying to condemn this without encouraging more of it and trying to convince Muslims that candle light vigils are the way to go and not to do what they usually do. I give it a week or maybe two before there is a response from a violent young Muslim man and then the next copy cat will have his motivation. They are freaking out over this one meanwhile they are spamming "MOSSAD FALSE FLAG" here like I've never fucking seen, not even for Paddock when they were trying to run interference on that Fast and Furious style fuck up. This one has them spooked.

You're right, subconsciously, I may have a bit in my brain that would chose to live somewhere with a particular "Race", but it's waaaaaaaaaay further down my list of priorities compared to yourself (I am assuming, at least).

Well the only group that's bolstered is the fringe element that' all about it. Think how all the white power shit that was going on before ruby ridge then the government fucked up, then the government fucked up at Waco and then the OKC bombing happened. What you are describing is the sheeple reaction because none of them want to admit the slaughter houses are real and very much open.

That’s exactly it.

My brother said to me the other day “well, why does race matter?”

“Why” is irrelevant. It matters 100% to every non-white - white people are foolish to think it doesn’t matter. And they’ll take advantage of our naïveté.

I have yet to see one white person post something along the line of #PrayforChristchurch might just be a coincidence or maybe think about it every time a considerable amount of white people everyones profile picture has changed what happened here nothing except minorities screaming about how they knew it was coming the whole time.

Most people are fucking idiots and democracy is bullshit.
This is going to happen more and more whether you like it or not.

>shifted the majority
Uh huh

Attached: 1528703443993.gif (250x188, 784K)

Its not about a list of priorities. That makes no sense. The difference between us is my decisions are conscious and yours are subconscious. The end result is exactly the same yet only one if us is a hypercrite.

>Shooting up [insert hated group here] only ever seems to ever provoke the general population against your cause.
Only if the media wants it.
Antifas shooting / stabbing / bombing conservatives hardly ever gets a reaction as most people simply don't hear about it. Same with the "integrated" arabs in sweden - on average, they commit more than one bombing per week, yet nobody cares.

In the case of the christchurch shooter it's even more extreme as he deliberately wanted people to blame and ostracize rightwingers. He's going to accomplish exactly what he wanted.

Yes now everybody loves muslims xD
Because opinions are so shallow that theyre based on 1 off events xdD

Here's why they are a human cancer

Attached: 1302522633401.jpg (750x600, 262K)