Gulf Coast

What happens on the Gulf Coast? What’s it like? You hear about the east and west coasts all the time, but there is little mention of this area.

What goes on here?

Attached: E2764629-53A3-4986-BE1B-D7260BF39A6C.png (500x309, 52K)

I live in Biloxi, mostly just partying and gambling with some nigger dodging and insulin injections. It's pretty fun but hot as shit.

niggers and rednecks

Mississippi is a fucking shithole
New Orleans smells like shit
Mobile is arguable the best city on the gulf coast except for that fucking tunnel
Fuck Texas niggers driving on I-10
Destin is overpriced
Pensacola is becoming too popular

Most places are pretty trashy like north Florida or Mobile Alabama but areas like gulf shores can be pretty nice

>Mississippi is a shit hole

Yes but I love it

Florida: Mexicans
AL - LA: niggers
Texas: Mexicans in the South West, nothing in the West, homeless Indians in the North, niggers in the South East, white man Paradise in the North East

Attached: Hulkamania the weak should fear the strong.jpg (1892x1600, 1.76M)

>Mississippi is a fucking shithole
we know, but we love it... well parts of it

The florida part of the gulf coast is quite nice.

I go to uni in Tallahassee - I would never live here if I wasn't at FSU - and I grew up in Tampa for some time. Clearwater beach is one of the best beaches in America, and PCB is always the move for spring break.

Don't really know or care about the rest of the gulf coast.

Attached: sae cooler.jpg (852x1136, 128K)

Living is Alabama can be nice but the ranking goes like this
Mobile>Northern AL>Central AL>the rest

We don't talk about southern AL.

Attached: image.jpg (900x891, 198K)

>texas niggers on I10
They are either driving more than 90 or or less than 60. Highbeams always on, unless it's raining then they never have a single light on.

Attached: 1531502366177.png (1000x1000, 376K)

3rd. Coast is the best Coast.

Live in the Rio Grande Valley, snd it doesn't matter what the map says.
This is North Mexico, not South Texas. So many illegals pouring through, truckloads of drugs, and cartel shootouts just across the border.
The left may say this is a non emergency, but they don't fucking live here.

Attached: 1540581547648.jpg (500x367, 32K)

Always empty because you’ll fucking die if you go to Holly beach

That's niggers everywhere.

t. I95

Florida is a shit hole wet and miserable half the state is spic as well i dont know why some one would want to live fucking there

Sup bro.

Attached: SAE-flag.jpg (640x400, 26K)

Hurricanes.

Attached: 08_28_1032_ani.gif (800x533, 1.86M)

Can you sit on your roof and snipe cartel fucks? That would be fun as shit.

East TX is the new california, west TX is slowly becoming mexico ince again

Ayyy I was at Clearwater Beach yesterday

I actually could.
We've had bullets strike the UTRGV college campus in Brownsville several times, because it's right on the border.
And the kicker is, I'm white. And carry all day, everyday.

What do you like about Mobile? I'm from there and I think it's a nigger infested shithole with nothing to do

Up here on 35, they turn on their hazards while they do 90, weaving through traffic like fucking lunatics. They do it on 20 and 30 too, but on 35 it's like clockwork.

Niggers and wetbacks

You're thinking of central Texas. Austin is Neo-San Francisco, but East Texas is the last bastion of white pride and southern hospitality.

>And carry all day, everyday.
Fuckin' a. I have my LTC, but still, it'd be nice if Abbott took a real run at implementing Constitutional carry.

Spics and niggers famo

Louisiana here. Can confirm.
It's only the coastal towns though.
100 miles inland of all these states is typical right leaning, God fearing, rural folks.

so whos here with me at SOUTH PARTY ISLAND TX, if you not ur missing out come south Texas and visit Fort Brown and bask in what we took from Mexico.

>What happens on the Gulf Coast? What’s it like? You hear about the east and west coasts all the time, but there is little mention of this area.

The entire area is one massive bread and circus centered around NOLA. Everyone is stupid poor, everything is constantly damp, and it always smells like shit. There are little to no jobs outside of a few select locations. Niggers are everywhere and committing crimes at astounding rates. Corruption is rampant in politicians in lesser degrees radiating out from NOLA and Houston. But don't let that bother you drink a beer, watch football, plan a beach trip, just stay distracted from the feral nogs roaming your streets and the opiates wiping out your people.

>East Texas is the last bastion of white pride and southern hospitality
We're holding it down up here in Tarrant County, but the blue noose is starting to tighten. The county even went for Beto over Cruz, for Christ's sake...

Austin is a cancerous mole on the broad chest of Texas, and should be cut off and disposed of.

>Abbott took a real run at implementing Constitutional carry
Agree 100%.
Having to pay for the privilege of doing something I have the God given right to do is pretty shit.

North Florida is alright. Very beautiful and very few spics and niggers. Lots of proud southerners

How many of those nigger rappers have started shit over there this week?
We've been hearing they were coming, and the PD was waiting.

I used to work on a rig with two Mexicans south padre. They were the most based wetbacks ever.

wait Florida is a state????? I thought that it was some made up land like Wakanda where people eat each other’s faces off n shit

Attached: Greenville-TX-Sign-320x240.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Petroleum refining and not much else

I see my RGV buddies are here. don't put your self down so much. Cameron county is the most conservative counties in the area. we actually went red this millennia.
come to Cameron county brothers before (((they))) make this quiet gulf county in to another LA.

Oh shit same guy from the last thread. Phi Alpha

Solid

Tell me more, I'm considering becoming a snowbird and spending my winters in the Jacksonville area, know anything about the job market in North Florida, hows the crime rate? Are there too many niggers?

Vampires and serial killers and a couple of detectives who talk about nihilism and shit.

West coast is the best coast, no?

ΦΑ

It is known.

Not that many niggers unless you’re in certain parts of Jacksonville. It’s a great location to be in. You’re not far from St Augustine, Savannah, or Gainesville. Can’t say much for the job market right now since I’ve moved down to Miami with my job, but I’ll be back soon as I save enough to buy up a bunch of land

Gtfo Keesler already

latinas butts in florida

Nice, I live in New England, it sucks dick here, way too liberal, the weather is awful half the year, the only good thing is the job market, but i'd rather leave it all behind if i could live at a nice beach city in the south.

Ocean springs reporting in. I fucking love my hometown

Being a snowbird isn’t a good thing faggot

Galveston remains a drunken time warp...nice place to live in a old shack, fish and enjoy a chronic lifestyle.

Attached: Local.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Of course it is, I'm not a liberal, i can actually help the south