You're not oldfags

I'm an oldfag.

Why the fuck did you libertarian ASSHOLES turn your back on Doug Stanhope? WHY THE FUCK - did you turn it on your fucking roots? The roots of Jow Forums mutha fukka: BEING A LIBERTARIAN PURELY BECAUSE YOU LIKE FUN!!!

Heddonism is A-Okay if you're only fucking up your own body and brain... and fuk anyone who says otherwise.

I bet none of you have listened to his podcast from the start. None of you know about the murder house, or Bingo.... and that's why none of you are worth a god damn cent right now.

The man show had 2 halfs, and you newfags and posers ran off with Joe rucking Frogain...... and his liberals vs the nazi BS "dark webs" - well FUCK YOU:

>"He want it that way! Well, he gitz it!" -Cool Hand Luke.

You fuckers started hating freedom; that's your fucking problem.

Attached: 274720_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oww4Ap3YZA
youtube.com/watch?v=7GM4Lt5k24s
youtu.be/oudNoKfNUfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"STOP FIGHTING BACK, GOYIM"

Attached: 1535992753030.png (500x500, 68K)

Do what you want idgaf i'm here for the ride

Yeah you fucking lot would let this sink wouldn't you. Proves the whole fucking point.

Attached: Bear Baby.jpg (576x768, 123K)

I heard Stanhope did dmt and started foaming at the mouth.

You're not a leaf, but you're deffo a ROGAN fanboi - sorry bitch, all your bases pull that up jamie - belong to some bald stoned ape...

Stanhope is a fucking stoned alien; Ay Lamao

The years of degeneracy have caught up to this fag

The dude is just a fun guy to listen to! I think he's mostly an alcho with some very strange drug exposures!.... fuck that dudes stories... he's fucked, but in a way Rogan will never understand.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 31K)

Vintage, or falling apart? Whose to say? Hope I have a schtick by the time I'm that mental.

Attached: LeBlanc-Doug-Stanhope.jpg (1454x969, 353K)

But seriously Jow Forums what the fuck happened to you? Remember where you were politically before pic related?

Attached: 019_1024-640x480.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Do you remember who bridged the gap between gamer-gate, anti-feminism, and the alt-right?

It's like they were shuffling people into movements. But you guys didn't choose fucking Stanhope... you dinguses!

DING DING DING

You went with a gay hipster for some reason!

Like I'm gonna sound like Billy boy burr giving his conspiracy theories but here's how I see the play - boys and boys:

There was THE MAN SHOW

Then this new breed of feminism....

...which resulted in:

Normies going to Kimmel (RIP dave letterman)

Alt-right faggots bum each other on Rogan's podcast.

People who understand society and freedom - went to stanhope.

Attached: maxresdefault XXX.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

>lolbertarian
Rand Paul voted against the wall emergency
And ur a nigger

You can't even figure out who the thread is about fukko - why would anyone listen to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Oww4Ap3YZA

What, a libertarian is meant to automatically want a tax-payer funded Trump-wall? What are you? deficient or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=7GM4Lt5k24s

BNIG BING BING DING DINGO DING

Attached: lu8y69tbilm21.jpg (1000x1250, 1.03M)

I see stanhope every time he comes to the UK, the fuck you blathering about?

“Freedom”
youtu.be/oudNoKfNUfs

Then as Steve-O would put it you're probably not a fukin nazi dude...

...you're probably just a straight up dude.

Left Libertarian - Stanhope
Right Libertarian - Rogan
Right Authoritarian - Carolla
Left Authoritarian - Kimmel

So there's like 3 posters with a soul in this thread so far.

Puddi puddi puddi

Attached: counter.jpg (1920x1184, 1.2M)

I listened to the podcast from the start and so I KNOW that the MURDER HOUSE is actually the SUICIDE HOUSE. Bingo is his dog I think.