I see this shit every fucking day. Is there anything more pathetic than white male asian female couples?

I see this shit every fucking day. Is there anything more pathetic than white male asian female couples?

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor,_born_1564)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is pathetic, those braindead asian fevers and white worshippers are disgusting

calm down champ, people just want to be loved, even you.

they don't want love they want visas

love must definitely be blind because chongs are ugly as fuck

roastie seething

kek

Attached: 1549628647426.png (976x1071, 1.48M)

>Is there anything more pathetic than white male asian female couples?
yes it's more pathetic to settle for a white roasty who has taken miles of cock (most of it black) and who is 150 pounds overweight. The rational man will choose a petite asian virgin cutie every time.

Attached: 1374226836493.jpg (1508x2047, 631K)

White female, asian male.

asian woman are superior

Attached: 1547812177700.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

White people are dying out, Asians are the future race to fight the Muslim hordes, they're the only ones with the numbers.

Who said Asian guys are beta? Be Smashgodxxx i.e handsome as fuck able to
slay girls of all races.
Get banned from Twitch for being too alpha. Proceed to make money streaming
Tinder dates on youtube.
Defying the haters saying asians have small dicks and can't get girls on
the regular.
Why aren't you doing the same?
Pro tip: Cause you can't!

Attached: smashgodxxx..jpg (176x176, 10K)

Raging impotently on an imageboard with no gf

why do burgerlards rationalise in the most unrealistic, cherry picking way possible? someone explain this phenomenon

Gas the Roasties Now!

Attached: gas.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

t.chang

Attached: 1522635437015.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

That's his daughter. She's 9

Sitting on Jow Forums whining about other people is more pathetic than fucking a chink or even a negro.

american white women are the lowest quality women on the planet, you'd have to live here to understand

Attached: 11245526_846102675443888_6108533192415380775_n.jpg (160x160, 6K)

crikey, mate, only ozzies still fight with knives.

I don't know in general but that bitch looks stupid.

The famous William Adams, born 1564, married and had children with a Japanese woman at so early a date as the 16th century. Nobody at that time or since condemned him for it because only the mentally ill or those who have attempted to enslave or subjugate other races have ever seen anything intrinsically wrong in mixed marriages. Hence why Pocahontas became a celebrity in England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Adams_(sailor,_born_1564)

Attached: adams.jpg (250x318, 31K)

>be beta Asian
>spam famine looking Asian men
>hes alpha guys!

Hes so femine looking the yellow fever fags here would probably fuck him if he offered.

I hate those big heads.

I know a half Irish half chinese girl who only fucks minorities & has a body count of 30. She’s 19. But she has crazy daddy issues (abuse), and mommy issues (abuse).

>american girls
lmao at everyone on here that didn't lock down the 5/10 aryan cutie in high school, that turns out to be a 10/10 stay at home mom. you mutts will never know the feeling

Yeah, its always balding betas or divorced 40 year old men back from Bali. Its pathetic

Their children.

Try finding a virgin white girl in her early 20's

>go ahead and racemix you stupid goy, only roasties think it's a bad idea
always the fucking memeflags

Attached: 1530454354843.jpg (563x390, 49K)

British and their love for raping savages

Any white guy I seem to like who has the same views as me seems to be dating Asians so there must be something to them!

Life's short

Attached: 1548108190782.png (900x860, 490K)

he is ugly

There is nothing more glorious, than the dominance of a Turkish cock inside a wh*te pussy, as it quivers with the ficklness of a Parthian bow, and as the blue eyes on the femdevil roll back in perfect ecstasy, the pure brilliance and masculinity of the TURKISH man is expressed, bringing the lesser races of the world (Like white dogs) into perspective.

While white dogs fight over gook scraps like mangy mutts, the Turkish man has his way with your women, your history, your bloodline, your people, your property, your nation. The TURKISH man's only weakness is the disruption of mobility caused by his massive balls.

The worst fear of the white man is the Turk remembering the accomplishments of his ancestors, like Troy, and the subjugation of white dogs. All you can do is to whine about us online, and rant like the little incels you are. But in real life, you fear us, and you will avert your inferior gaze when you pass a TURK on the street. You offer the Turk generous sums of money in your countries because you fear the potential of his riots, if they ever spiral out of control, they could bring all of Europe to its knees.

I know a girl who is half-persian half-japanese and she looks like the ultimate balkan waifu. Shes absolutely top tier qt3.14

Funny enough 6/10 wmwf couples have a fit male and a very rotund jolly female. I'm very happy with my Florida born pinay wife, shes great, fit, and her family loves me. Hell my in laws treat me better than my family ever did and support me, we eat meals together often and talk about life and things like the Roman empire, Genghis Khan, Byzantium, the life of Christ, general history. I feel pity for those fellas married to female santa.

>Turkish

Stopped reading there

Triggered chink cucks

Attached: 1534362739642.jpg (320x480, 74K)

source?

BLACK women are. Take the black pill
Actually Christian black African women have extremely high birthrate's so it would be redpilled for a white man to breed with a fetile black woman

Attached: 1552586616002.jpg (500x511, 59K)

based af

Based 韓国人

>a fucking leaf

kek

lmao this larping. you have problems

Attached: 1548584784509.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

I bet you won't show your flag you fucking beta

Attached: 1546376443616.jpg (326x456, 31K)

Ricedicks

Attached: 1548311557674.jpg (900x1200, 347K)

Disgusting
Fuck off kike.
Go back to Asia, sub human dog eater.

You mad yellow boi? Stay away from Jow Forums you cuck

Attached: 1533706386891.jpg (820x469, 123K)

Dr.Eggman has taken the trap pill.

Attached: snuffbox5big.jpg (853x480, 201K)

It is quite sickening.
White + Asian = Asian
Its not reproduction, its elimination.

Lolll

based Turanic mongol

WHY CAN'T I COLONIZE

White male + east asian female (Japanese, Korean or at a stretch Chinese) is the divine pairing, the men who are successful at this are the highest status

White male + female from elsewhere is Asia is worse than beta behavior, these are literally the men who would otherwise be incels or divorced by white landwhales

disgusting gook, when East Asia runs out of water and you all perish me and my blonde wife and children will laugh about how some low IQ disgusting black hair nigger species died out

Attached: SPLC-Extremist-Files-William-Pierce-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Stay mad, Liz.

The reason white men don't want you is that you eat like a pig, got fat, and your syphilitic cunt is swollen on account of all that "fun" you had in college.

Men, irrespective of whiteness, are going to go for fit women who don't sleep around and still have tread left on the tires.

>somebody actually took 2 hours of their life to make this
absolute cringe

>being a miscegenist
>hiding your flag
>unable to get white women
>calling anybody else a cuck
>telling anybody else to leave Jow Forums

Attached: 1525097487109.jpg (500x375, 90K)

>White + Asian = Asian
>White + Nigger = Nigger
>White + Spic = Spic
>White + anything = Nonwhite

Maybe it's natures way of telling us to quit fighting against our inevitable destiny and blanda up.

Attached: 1523053263769.jpg (1440x810, 265K)

lesbian couples

Nice try schlomo, I'm not into fucking animals.

He mad

Attached: 1536173131856.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

This is what happens when men want a young looking nice obedient girlfriend but the age of consent is too high.

t. Shitshkin

Because they were a curiosity, not a threat to ones existance

There's a big minority of people with blood from 'elsewhere' asia here and the chicks are hot.

>1 post by rhis ID

>Immediately gets flocked by race baiters

This is a slide thread you stupid fuckers.

average hafu

Attached: Untitled.png (857x1108, 961K)

I think if white women we're such whores who fuck smelly brown guys maybe just maybe more white guys would be into them.

>muh east asia is only good asia

cringe. They have fully of trash there. Race doesn't make a good woman. You can find decent Southeast Asian ones who are intelligent, educated and independent, altho they arguably have more trash

Attached: 1539469814314.png (835x983, 256K)

black male white female couples
/thread

Attached: 1547954213119.png (588x653, 733K)

This isnt pathetic at all. They seem like a young healthy couple.

A lot of you are completely retarded brained and meme poisoned. Log off faggots.

This

t. roastie mad seething

top kek

Attached: 1523371454092.jpg (1307x1859, 362K)

t. vid related

Attached: roastie btfo.webm (268x480, 747K)

I am not a fan of either, nigger Asians are about as low as your can go though.
The sad thing is they claim to be Chinese or Japanese after getting a little white blood in their line when at best they look like hispanics at that point.

>he thinks asian women are pure

daily reminder that men who "settle" for asian women don't have a choice and posters who hide their flags are either kikes or poos. you probably have the testosterone level of an 8 year old

Attached: 1551074927476.jpg (1306x467, 104K)

Fake and gay

Ok Chang. Go back to larping as a nigger you effeminate seething manlet

Attached: 1531954528314.webm (930x732, 964K)

Nothing wrong with a white man loving a black woman.
Black women are literally fertile breeding goddesses

Attached: 1552732392726.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

Single mom white roasties with twin nigglets.
Oh, forget it. It's actually hilarious.

Red pilled

Yes. You, and other jealous virgins.

I don't doubt many of the young couples are genuinely into each other, but man, the older couples of white expat/vulture gooks I've seen traveling are miserable. The guy is usually a betamax who's got financial security but awful looks. The female? is always a rude dom, never content and always complaining and putting down the poor bastards. They're not even attractive, their physical features reflect their inner beauty. The guys try hard to woo them by taking them on interesting trips around the globe and yet you'll never see the insects smile. Their disdain for their provider is offensive to bystanders. These conflicted white men are better off alone, tone it down on the flip flops and have fun by yourselves and all the kids you fuck in Thailand.

>marrying an asian because you can't get anything else
>calling anybody else effeminate
my fucking sides. what kind of colossal fucking faggot would save a webm like that?

My white girlfriend and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now.

About a year ago she noticed my YT suggestions were full of Asian ASMRtists

She began poking fun at me, saying I had an Asian fetish, but she admitted that they were cute.

Later on she showed me some pictures of Asian girls that she thought were cute, and even said she had masturbated to the pictures.

She started pointing out cute Asian girls whenever we saw them in real life (you know the kind - thin, 40kg bodyweight,, long black hair) . We live in a city with a good university (where we met), so there are plenty of young, cute Asian girls wandering around.

Anyway, you can see where I'm going with this:
She wants me to fuck Asian girls in front of her. She asked me about it not long ago. She's always been a super pure, non-feminist girl, and the sex was pure and great, but this just seems to be a weird kink in her.

How should I respond? I'm worried our relationship is at risk.

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (1080x1080, 44K)

I bet that pussy is tight

Alpha as fuck, to be honest.

Mass immigration is responsible for creating a threat to the existence of Europe, interracial marriages have never had nor do they now have anything whatsoever to do with it.

What? White roasties are literally the easiest sluts (unless you are an asian "male" like you)

Attached: 1536263288807.webm (852x478, 2.9M)

Attached: 1552515597644.jpg (500x667, 83K)

niggers are animal subhumans lol

Attached: subhumantrash.jpg (1600x1067, 257K)

Isn't it funny how so many assume in a wmaf couple the female is from overseas when boomers let the asians in long ago, most of the asian girls I messed with were born right here in the USA but I guess many lose there sense and assume the femake is from overseas as a coping mechanism when they see a healthy happy wmaf couple. I love my wife, she loves me we have sex daily and cook meals together, I work a decent job and she supports me. Most of the guys with white wives have already had divorces, theyre constantly miserable, or they complain about their wives not cooking/not having sex/being a bitch I just try and pretend to relate then thank the lord he saw fit to grant me a loving wife.

roastie is mad about white bois neglecting her over yellow fever so she has to sttick with her tyron

you got me. I'm a beta. I guess I'll just have to settle for this instead of a white woman. ho hum.

Attached: 1547712258996.webm (270x360, 2.85M)

angry roast beef detected

get your larp somewhere else reddit faggot

Attached: 1528490068339.jpg (767x1024, 69K)

you're not even white and you've never been with one, how would you know anything pajeet?