What do black girls mean by this?

Why?

Attached: A139E348-2567-41C5-8F83-119193758EC5.jpg (750x630, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=IQ Tests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then this

Attached: A7FD1C3B-CAB8-4322-83AA-930E0EB342EC.jpg (750x448, 151K)

Bump

Black girls are so undesirable, they literally never get raped

Shes pretty damn light skinned, wasn't kidding about grandad putting cream in the coffee.

Just a thot user,

Literally not even worth mentioning compared to my white wife

>your grandad
her grandad surely

Nigs
A. Still have that slave mentality
B. See the superior genes

I personally love black bitches, they are my weakness. I'd probably be executed for race mixing if Jow Forums ever got power but its worth it.

Why are black so obsessed with race?

Women want to be treated like property.

Yeah I don't see how incels can exist when black girls exist too. They will jump on any clean cut white guy.

I WANT TO FILL HOT BLACK WOMBS WITH MY SEED
I WANT TO FILL HOT CARAMEL WOMBS WITH MY SEED

Bottom run of sexual marketplace value.

>The Indian man
below that
>The American black woman.

Do you need to be blonde?

They, like all races, instinctively know they're the least intelligent & most violent & it's a wound that never heals. Literally everything they say & do is in relation to other races because of that insecurity.

Idk about Canada but not in America. Black women just like white boys, even the anti white ones. On my campus all the pro black bitches have white hipster boyfriends who look like AOCs white boyfriend.

We'll make it quick

I'd prefer a bullet, I dont think I'd look good hanging.

Black women are literally the best, they are sweet, loving, loyal, and make great wives and mothers. White men actually love black women deep down but are sometimes to afraid to admit it

Attached: 80a0c683fad6ea6e16e57c828b410be1.jpg (640x640, 74K)

black women have to sell themselves like this because white women are afraid of them and keep them down.

this is the power of real racism.

It's a common trait for people with low intelligence.

Attached: badouin.jpg (434x595, 73K)

>leaf
not even for a second

Our mixed families will be high quality and high IQ. It's not a crime.

Attached: 20590228_831471270367364_5172320073943089152_n.jpg (1080x1293, 80K)

low IQ correlates with obsession with futile things like race

Attached: Savitri_Devi.jpg (364x274, 13K)

sounds like she's mad she can't get a white guy to like her

Attached: 1540402260833.gif (320x330, 1.96M)

The problem is, black women implies black children. No-one wants a lifetime of that.

Come home white man

Attached: giphy.gif (353x244, 1.04M)

Reminds me of this

Attached: 700E02AE-D1DA-43FE-8CA9-FDFFE140C589.jpg (3345x2509, 709K)

Probably because these days only the dumbest of white men would want a sheboon and even then they're risking better than coin toss odds of catching herpes.

Attached: KD20ac8_d(2).jpg (640x1259, 77K)

Black women
>talk alot
>low iq
>ugly af, only mixed ones look good

top lol

> Indian make up the 2nd highest ethnicity in the world
> whites are barely even to make replacement level

Put down the Pewdiepie and take the T-series pill.

IQ is intermediate between the races.
(Fun video on it - Walt Bismarck)
murdochmurdoch.net/walt-bismark/video/?play=IQ Tests

svavage

Nigger smell like shit and almost all of them have an STD

keep the nigger genes away from our youth

g-go on...

Attached: 1522720798651.png (646x595, 323K)

The black queen is the superior woman in Beauty and love. Only a redpilled white man would get one.
No. Black women have good genes too.

Attached: 1552797966499m.jpg (819x1024, 166K)

>grandma
How fucking old is this bitch if her grandma was a slave?

Yeah, until they start to get extremely possessive and aggressive as a result, there's a reason black men aren't putting up with it after the kids are born

Her Grandma is 32

We don't talk about chavs, imbecil

Not talking about population user. That would be different. Sexual market place value is another thing.If anything having more of a people who look the same drives the value down.

Non Muslims in Indian are below replacement. Have 1.9 kids. White women in the US 1.7. In Europe 1.6. In Latin America 2.0. In South Africa White Afrikaans speakers are at 2.5. No where people anywhere else really

this, I really don't like niggers, but seeing women do this shit is still just revolting. Race traitors are just the worst.

low IQ correlates even stronger with being a nigger

>A monkey with tits.

Keep wishing on that star Ja'quandrious.

Attached: 1552429167637.jpg (1024x824, 133K)

No one wants them. Makes sense that they are thirsty

If you think the coalburning white women get it bad from black "men" you are oblivious what the male negro does to black women - not only they geat beat savagely but they are also always left alone with nigger spawn to fend for themselves while baby daddy Jamal assfucks rising hiphop star Tyrone in prison.

Black women used to have it great pre-abolition - regular deep dickings from white massa, if Jamal dared to raise hand against WHITE MANS PROPERTY he would be whipped and castrated. Massa would even grace negress with a beautiful mixed baby so she could also be a wetnurse to white mans legitimate child with his wife.

The kikes ruined our symbiotic relationship with black women and the black wombs are crying for the protective shadow of big white cock again

Attached: 1551700315351.jpg (539x578, 37K)

Attached: 1552721921057.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>What do black girls mean by this?
Who knows? If any of them had a high enough IQ to string together a sentence we could possibly communicate with them. Until then just assume they either want attention, are looking to breed, or want free shit.

Attached: bix nood.jpg (399x443, 152K)

Come home white man. And breed. Black female genes are a improvement to your blood.

Attached: 1552586399952.jpg (1280x1319, 292K)

only us and the chinks can save you from islam now, subject

Sorry, I wouldn’t know I don’t speak that language

You and your bitches will be executed. Race mixing is the worst offence against our Germanic Aryan race.

>>It's a common trait for people with low intelligence.
This also explains a certain overinflated-/misrepresented-IQ (((tribe)))'s obsession with IQ.

Black girls need to come back to their rightful masters again. A black woman can only be truly happy when carrying white mans baby

Attached: 1535877207338.jpg (1125x1101, 98K)

I speak jive

She said her grandmother use to look good and white men would fuck her as a fetish sort of thing. "forbidden fruit" made it all hot I guess

Currently black women are so undesirable that Black men only want them..... to put them out on the track to hook for money.

Also at least with Slavery the white man was feeding and supporting the black woman.

Today-- the phone is not even in the black dudes name and if she wants to eat she better have brought a 2 for one coupon

only faggots reply to posts that begin with twitter bait. the lowest of the fucking low...

Attached: cancer.jpg (720x720, 42K)

>Mating with a protohuman vestige of the darkest origins of human biological development, a disease ridden, low IQ, high aggression subspecies which never invented the wheel, will 'improve' your bloodline.

No thanks. If that was my priority I'd rather fuck a Bonobo. At least they're friendly and sociable.

Attached: 1530659759072.png (1537x769, 82K)

Jews were the slaveowners and the disgusting type of creatures that would fuck slaves. Or just real cheap and having a half jew slave was cheaper than buying another slave

Attached: F4AFD674-7599-464F-A154-C49F188FFAF0.png (800x600, 25K)

see, literally no reason not to bring back slavery, based nigress

guys can(and are instinctively driven to) impregnate as many women as possible. why not share your good hair genetics with some black hunny from the caribbean you’ll never see again?

Can I get a white translation?

SHE WANT'S TO BE USED BY WHITE ARYAN DICK

Even the most wild-eyed "scholars" estimating on how many slave owners actually fucked their slaves is maybe 2%. It's very consistent with these dating websites which allow people to answer racial preferences and share the bulk data which shows white men are not even interested in them.

>I speak jive
Pretty good, leaf. Great movie

No. Our black wives will be protected

Attached: 1552798633698.jpg (750x750, 69K)

The latest trend with Zoomer girls is fetishising white men. The media makes us look like dangerous bad guys and we're becoming more rare which has made us more desirable to them.

Attached: pray for Trump.jpg (1436x1748, 609K)

kek

Very true

American negresses already have at the very least 30 percent white patrilineage DNA. We made our ebony qweens in our perfect image of cumsluts and we should take care of them. Negresses have a deep biological need for massas white seed.

Attached: 1522177381638.gif (500x280, 947K)

What disgusting lips!

But genetically African Americans as a group are 14% European minimum and 25% maximum according to other studies. Across all studies they’re genetically 20% European. That’s a lot more than the 2% you mentioned

you realize where you are right?

i can't fucking understand this shit, why do uneducated niggers always text like this

She wants to fuck her white cousin

They are, and all that's required for this to happen is an enforcement of something like a one-drop rule (anyone who's the result of mixing is out) and then selection pressures. Very possible the ones with Euro ancestry "outcompeted" the others in whatever way that mattered and predominated. Doesn't mean more than 2% of the maybe ~1-1.5% of the population who owned slaves fucked them.

So the negress in the OP would be very disappointed if she were living as a slave in the pre-1865 America because chances are her master would not be interested.

Well I think it was the farm hands fucking them too

kek

The powers that be tried to even criminalise having mind-blowing hot sex with our ebony conqubines. I smell a ruffled white roastie built like a railroad tie being all huffy over the superiority of negresses.

Attached: ad83c58416b55083df5237c2ae6e5e70.jpg (607x607, 41K)

Darkskin pussy looks like hot pockets. Disgusting.

You clearly know nothing of the feral negress. They start fights for no reason as often as possible.

Black girls are ONLY submissive to white men

Attached: 7caa98a5a5bd1bd48db6788ea6a65dff.jpg (1080x1080, 63K)

So go for it. Not that hard. I’ve done so multiple times. Harder getting a white bitch these days

In a way getting a black woman pregnant is not really mixing. I want a full blooded Africa Woman

Attached: 1552757881158.jpg (516x1024, 82K)

It's a pretty common fantasy for black women although most will not openly talk about it.
The amount they are beat over the head with slavery along with the inherent submissive nature of most women creates vivid sexual fantasies about being owned by white masters.
Just like how rape fantasies are one of the most common thing among women in general.
They do not want actual slavery or rape, but a strong and dominant man to come let them play out their fantasy of being dominated.

My biological grandfather is a gay catholic priest with five kids come at me bitch.

Niggers are so nasty,

They do, they just don't report it. The nig can't control itself, all it does it rape.

I want a black slave gf who will call me Master and cook for me the same recipes her great granmammy made for her master and let me beat her.

Black girls are for sexual pleasure and companionship, Tyrone in the back is when you need to vent a bit.

Attached: c262e06f2f5dc8038797cdbef2420482.jpg (950x950, 101K)

Das it mane, huehuehuehue

Give her the D

Black women dont need to be protected, white women do and they need to be protected from themselves

I'm not surprised that black women miss the old days. They used to be loved by Massa, whose firm discipline was fair and made sure they were provided for. Now they are raped as teenagers by brutish nogs and abandoned to raise a brood of dark ass kids and turn into fat blobs.

Anyone ever notice negresses looking at them more often than other wimminz? Was at the store with my brothers and we were wearing suits for a prior occasion. We were standing in the front of the store waiting for my other brother to come out and 2 black ladies in a car are just staring at us the whole time smiling.

What did they mean by this Jow Forums?

Attached: 51351D46-20C8-46D8-AEC7-D3397D640DC7.png (288x534, 222K)

Yes they do that is why so many white people are part black