GoodLuck Franch

enjoy your fucking stupids inbreds muslims

Attached: לכידה.png (646x666, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxB0YMkwNjo
lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2019/03/15/la-theorie-du-grand-remplacement-de-l-ecrivain-renaud-camus-aux-attentats-en-nouvelle-zelande_5436843_4355770.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calais_Jungle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/05/illegal-migrants-paris-suburb-soar-400000-hundreds-migrant-children/
leparisien.fr/paris-75/paris-l-eglise-saint-sulpice-evacuee-apres-un-incendie-17-03-2019-8033700.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Syndrome
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI125217
twitter.com/lili_gasparr/status/1107256811558785025
twitter.com/search?q=SAINT SULPICE IN PARIS&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France

Whites have a fetish for letting people stomp on their culture and race. Cucks don't deserve a future.

>YALL

Attached: 1544992977453.png (744x804, 167K)

Niggers tongue my anus. Checked

Thanks Jews

was it attacked or something else?

Why do retards on twitter say y'all so much?

i not jewish bastard

Attached: 1552195438492.jpg (480x470, 34K)

It's over for french niggers
Africa 2 is 3rd country anyway

3rd world country*

youtube.com/watch?v=qxB0YMkwNjo

Attached: 1545089574036.jpg (962x642, 125K)

Anything catholic can burn to the ground for all I care. These people are straight up evil to Christians throughout history and deserve nothing more.

I know, these fukkers keep calling me a yank.

nothing new mate, our church are getting attacked every weeks

Is France as bad as the NZ shooter wrote in his manifesto?

He said it’s not just the urban areas but pretty much everywhere you hardly see whites compared to the immigrants

Retaded Western Euromutts and Eurothots that speak English as a second language pick up "yall" from some nigger infested Netflix show and start repeating it.

yes

Attached: 1552563808958.jpg (204x249, 10K)

lol, you're just american trash

Yall is an extremely white term in much of the US

Thank you shlomo.

it just caught on fire, as churches sometimes do

It's a southern term, that probably made more popular due to blacks.

It's a Hanukkah Miracle!

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Attached: 1552832940392.png (323x373, 119K)

Yes. And the whites i see with children half the time have an adopted black child

Yes

>Is France as bad as the NZ shooter wrote in his manifesto?
Yep. France might actually be the first country in the West to go majority non-white in our lifetime. All that history, all those lives, all those wars, all that struggle. All if it was for absolutely nothing. It's all thrown away so Jews can feel comfy. It'll all be trampled beneath tens of millions of brown feet connected to low-IQs.

What's really going to hurt you is when the day comes where brown people light the Lourve on fire and burn all of those works of art, or put minarets around Notre Dame. Your grandkids will see all of this as normal and think nothing of it, while you'll know the world is forever changed for the worse.

Attached: throw baby.png (498x569, 191K)

they think it makes them cultured or something. weird as fuck when some white as fuck northern european teen girl tries to talk like a redneck.

Not only that but they hate rednecks with a passion

As long as they save the Pentecostals and Southern Baptists for last, they will likely be able to wipe out most Christians in America before anyone bats an eyelash.

Yet MSN media is lying saying there is only 5% non-white people in France ( lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2019/03/15/la-theorie-du-grand-remplacement-de-l-ecrivain-renaud-camus-aux-attentats-en-nouvelle-zelande_5436843_4355770.html )

You just have to take public transportation in any town to see the real ratio.

All Abrahamic Religions are trash

Attached: 1551052470311.jpg (714x960, 598K)

>it just caught on fire, as churches sometimes do
Like all those black churches that we're set on fire by black people

He shot into the pile of bodies, pretended to leave and came back to shoot the pile of bodies again...

That detail stuck out most to me, idky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calais_Jungle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/05/illegal-migrants-paris-suburb-soar-400000-hundreds-migrant-children/

it's worse

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Why is a Jew in a church? Filthy rat gtfo out of there

fuck it hurts.

Also the french all flee here into Quebec. Montreal is being flooded by french migrants.

I'm fine with this since they are white, but french aren't quebec french too.

>whoever smelt it dealt it
>jew posts screenshot with hebrew writing
nice one mossad

Attached: 01349756.jpg (500x486, 50K)

>All that history, all those lives, all those wars, all that struggle. All if it was for absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1532731360359.jpg (753x707, 29K)

Attached: 1494411817401.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

i heard mostly leftists go in Montreal while the based ones go to Quebecville or in the north, is montreal really the cancer of quebec ?

not only montreal my region is the new capital of the french migrants
i prefer them to affican or asian if you ask

leparisien.fr/paris-75/paris-l-eglise-saint-sulpice-evacuee-apres-un-incendie-17-03-2019-8033700.php
Well it's true

thats true north is where it's at

Imagine being some Asian thinking France is still France like how they show it in the books, and then see that sidewalk filled with ethiopians and somalians, imagine their shock lmao.

not our fault that your retarded language doesn't have a plural word for "you"

Attached: 1552764885949.jpg (630x839, 186K)

Yes it is. Montreal, especially Mont-Royaland Rosemeont area isn't like any of the rest of the province.

Everywhere the French rule eventually becomes a nigger and jew infested shithole.

Attached: city-new-orleans-750x375.jpg (750x375, 72K)

>It's all thrown away so Jews can feel comfy.
Did you know that Jews have been ethnically cleansed from Paris? Because they are under threat from muslims. Did you know any of that?

huh. that is interesting. never really thought of that until you mentioned it.

because we prefer specificity

Cultural appropriation. Fuck off you fucking northerners reeee

Watcha up to Rabbi?

Everyone's saying it's "redneck" but it's obviously emulating nigger speak. Jow Forums is all about emulating niggers too with smdhtbh etc. fucking niggers

diversity is our strength

>Did you know that Jews have been ethnically cleansed from Paris?
Bullshit.

>Because they are under threat from muslims.
Which they demanded and imported. Apparently you're unaware the biggest shill for mass-immigration and ethnocide of native French people is the Jewish supremacist group CRIF, which runs Macron and the other traitors.

Youz or Yinz

America was 56% white as of the 2010 census.

It's been almost 10 years, a ton of immigration, a ton of non-whites breeding really fast, and white people dying much faster than they're born.

America is less than 50% white right now.

Nigger Quan and Hick Joe are both sitting on a porch and chewing on toothpicks. Joe turns to Quan and says "Quan, you're not a nigger." Quan replies, "But I FEEL like a nigger."

"That ain't my problem, Quan." Joe concluded.

France was the tipping point for him, he said that even in the interior and small parts there were mudslimes.

>Stupids, inbreds, muslims

Sabra-kun, English doesn't require adjective agreement for plurals.

>The stupid, inbred Muslims
Is equally as valid as
>The stupid, inbred Muslim

Y'know, not like Hebrew where "Hurr durr, the students sits quitelys in the classrooms."

based grammar nazi

There is no (you) in team.

you just said y'all

No need to imagine that. There's published research on that mental condition:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Syndrome

What flavor of ranch is franch and where can I get a gallon of it right now?

>Not mixing French dressing and Ranch dressing to get Franch Dressing

It's like you enjoy being inferior.

>blaming muslims

Attached: 2jFAMTV.jpg (563x542, 21K)

You mean when we leave ? lol

Purchase a bottle of Hidden Valley Ranch and mix it with
>pic related

Attached: kraft-french-dressing.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1511208502671.png (413x575, 292K)

varg did this

I know about that but still imagine Takeshi's shock when he exits the bus that took him to downtown paris from the airport. LMAO.

muslims are satanists so it's the same thing

New Orleans has no jews. Haiti had no jews. Can you find a place filled with niggers and jews that the French have ruled?

yes

>56% white as of the 2010 census.
76.6%

census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/RHI125217

Its pronounced y'all you fucks. Yeeyee

>reee what's your problem went don't you use the same word for everything and just change it slightly?
Because white people are High IQ enough to have multiple words.
Like 'Everybody '
We're also smart enough to assess who is being addressed when the subject is omitted
"This church is on fire"

76.6 - "Hispanic white" = 66.6 white
66.6 - arabs,jews and other impurities counted as "white" equals 55.6 percent white.

Don't ask me where Jow Forums got these figures but that's my understanding of it.

>New Orleans had no jews
user, Slavery and the confederacy were a Jewish industry and New Orleans was one of the capitals of Colonial Jewry.

Attached: 1-Judah-Benjamin.jpg (471x610, 260K)

>Franch
Wot did he mean by this?

twitter.com/lili_gasparr/status/1107256811558785025

La Paris Brûle-t-elle ?

twitter.com/search?q=SAINT SULPICE IN PARIS&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

it's very southern. i heard my cousin in texas say y'all 3 times in one sentence.

Africa 2 or Iraq 2?

Fucking burn every catholic churches and cathedral. Burn the fucking vatican, while you're ar it.
God damn retarded hollier-than-thou kiddy-diddlers, who's stucked in the twelft century, with an ultra-lefty cunt of a pope missing feet of dirty immigrants who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

>At 197.2 million in 2012,non-Hispanicwhites comprise 62.8% of the totalU.S. population.

look at the file name.

Attached: please use your eyes.png (859x55, 3K)

Montréal is definitively a shit hole. Between all the noirs/haïtiens in Montréal Nord. All the commies at UQAM. le quartier gay and the city is infested with yids too.

Let me help you a little more in fully understanding how kiked the confederacy was and still is. Note that most rebel flag waving morons are Christian zionists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin
>Benjamin was the first Jew to be elected to the United States Senate who had not renounced that faith, and was the first Jew to hold a Cabinet position in North America. He was successively the Attorney General, Secretary of War, and Secretary of State of the Confederate States of America.

>He left the presidential party and was successful in escaping from the mainland United States, but Davis was captured by Union troops. Benjamin sailed to Great Britain, where he settled and became a barrister, again rising to the top of his profession before retiring in 1883. He died in Paris the following year.

Stfu kike. We have destroyed your shit race before and we will again.

what's unfortunate is that it used to. "ye" is the plural form of you. gender neutral. "Hear ye, Hear ye!"
for some reason it just stopped being used. now we say y'all in the south or you guys everywhere else.

Attached: 20180910_metro_Frey_census-datacharts-revised-Fig4.png (768x752, 28K)