Holy fucking based

Whit*oid manlet subhuman absolutely BTFO by Muslim chad
>Abdul Aziz said he was inside the Linwood mosque, the second target of the attacker, when he heard shouts that someone had opened fire.
>he confronted the gunman and threw a credit card machine at him.
>Mr Aziz, picked up a gun that the suspect had dropped and pulled the trigger, but it was empty. He followed the attacker back inside the mosque, where he eventually confronted him again.
>"When he saw me with the shotgun, he dropped the gun and ran away toward his car. I chased him, He sat in his car and... I threw [the gun] through his window like an arrow. He just swore at me and took off."
>the Imam said death toll would have been far higher at the mosque if Mr Aziz, who said he had not feared the gunman, had not acted.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-47601516

Attached: 421405243524.jpg (1600x900, 101K)

I thought Tarrant got busted on his way to the second place. Wasn't this another guy?

Sounds like made up shit

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

>things that never happened

No, seven people got shot and died at the second mosque, how do you think they got shot if the subhuman bastard got busted on the way?

Things i don't believe, he had 3 bolt action rifles in the passenger seat, all of his guns had white writing on them, he would have know that was his gun and it was empty.

>Implying he was counting bullets
In the footage after he has done shooting up the mosque and he's driving in the car again, he kills a few people on the street through the windows with the shotgun. You can see that he runs out of shotgun bullets there. He wasn't as prepared as you think

looks like navajo

This story is bullshit, I saw both videos and no one got close to him. This guy was a blur for like 2 seconds and running away.

>this hero did fuck all but he is still a hero

lol ok

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

WH*TE """"""MEN"""""" BTFO BY CHAD SHITSKIN
HOW CAN Jow Forums RECOVER

Why else do you think they're trying to imprison people for watching/sharing the video of what happened?

ah well, next time eh?

And everyone clapped

He's Afghan and has an Aryan/Caucasoid skull. Don't lump us Afghans with non-Caucasoid subhumans.

>please clap

Only idiots will believe this BS.
The GoPro wasn't lying.

the story makes sense why did he only kill 7 in that mosque and not the huge number in the other?

>I saw both videos
Shut the fuck up lying faggot, the footage cuts out long before he reaches the second mosque.

Attached: 511354.png (640x407, 113K)

how many cunting mosques do they need?

Bump

Fuck trannies
Fuck jannies
Fuck kikes
But most of all
Fuck terrorists

Its been reported that he didnt know how to use it, it didnt have any ammo and that he fired shots at the shooter. How can we believe the story then they dont know it themselves?

It's a big city, 300k people, presumably 1% Muslim so about 3000-5000 Muslims. Two mosques seems about right

isn't is surprising seeing only 2 mosques vs

Attached: british people.png (753x607, 403K)

>Fuck kikes
>Fuck terrorists
kinda repeating yourself there fren

londonistan is like 8 millon pipo though.... i'm surprised its not more

1% is correct.

There are more but they're called Islamic community centres.

i know

Attached: typical brown afghan(nuristan).jpg (640x480, 25K)

No way he would have ran off. He would have shot the guy.

>trained terrorist not afraid of dying for allah
surprise

>threw a credit card machine at him.
That's when I knew it was fake.

>that filename

kek, but wasn't it also the people of what is now called Nuristan (formerly Kafiristan?), who were some of the last people in Afghanistan to have Islam forced upon them after a military campaign by an Afghan ruler just over a hundred years ago in the late 19th century? Sort of similar to the Kalash of pakistan, who I think have not been Islamised yet and still follow their own ancient beliefs?

Yeah exactly, think that map significantly underestimates the number of mosques/places of worship etcs for Islam in London. Lots unofficial too

Nuristanis have a similar phenotype compared to Pashtuns/Tajiks and other Iranids. Same in Northern Pakistan in Gilgit and Afghan lands where they follow ancient Vedism (not similar to modern day Hinduism).

They're just the last people to get converted to Islam.

What really bothers me is that this guys story is probably fake, but no one will question it because it makes good copy.

If you want revenge, revenge to jews, becouse they have benefit from this.

made up story just like made up *llah. Fuck off to the desert Achmed

>Aziz said

See there's your first problem.

Attached: halal speedbump.webm (640x356, 1.78M)

all he did was survive, nothing heroic
but then again i guess for backwards islamic cowards, surviving counts as heroism as well

I assume he ran out of ammo. He was wasting bullets left and right, dropping mags all over the place. Also while on route to the second target, he was acting pretty unprofessional, should've just calmly driven there, surprising that he even made it there. Props for having a backup target at all, though.

>shitpost 4 life

Attached: perp.png (800x528, 653K)

The stream on facebook was cut out yes, but the guy still got to the other mosque.

Maybe he isn't as military trained as you think, and was just actually freaking the fuck out subconsciously at the horror he just committed.

All those talking about "acceleration" and "Muslim revenge" are deluded. Muslims have been dying at the hands of Western imperialists and their Israeli puppets for several decades. 9/11 itself was blowback, people like Rohn Paul acknowledge this. Western fuckers have droned entire villages, marriage ceremonies, schools and hospitals in the past year alone. Killing another bunch of Muslims will hardly trigger a huge revenge response.

>9/11 itself was blowback,
It's jew false flag to fuck up everyone.

I think even military trained people would still fuck up under the circumstances, probably more than he did.

remember the deal the saudis made with the burgers in the 50s? To protect and enforce sharia law? Maybe it's time you shitskins gave the old religion a rest hey?

>saudis
it was one family that made this deal. They even named the country after them. And since them they pay much of that money to the people and clerics to stay calm but since the money is draining out theyre days are numbered

Entering the next stage of the false flag: the hero

Encouraging people to rise up against the enemy (white race)

This makes too much sense.
Collapsing the west is literally this easy now

Attached: muslim slayer task complete.png (765x503, 306K)

Stay mad, retard

>should’ve calmly driven there
The windshield was cracked from the shotgun along with drivers side window. Also possibly blood on his front bumper from running over “help me” woman. No way. There was also the potential for any witnesses to have reported a vague description of his vehicle. He was in a race against time. His need for speed driving is probably the only reason he made it there

Why didn't they just return fire?

Interesting, cheers for info m8.

Oh yeah while thinking about it, aren't there some people in Afghanistan who have some Mongol background/mix etcs, going back to Ghenghis Khan's time? Is it the Hazaras, or some other group?

BACHA BOI

Attached: freligion3.png (500x325, 203K)

whats the difference between a fridge and a muslim boy?

Attached: IW031blackmagikss_zpsa9ba29e0.jpg (303x378, 40K)

totally believable story...AHAHAHAH!!

muslims are like kristfags & jews. sneaky lying filth

KYS faggot

Attached: 3pARGHP.png (519x567, 481K)

>Only idiots will believe this BS.
So like most people?

Chad native-american.