The NZ guy thinks he share the same ideology with China

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/31759-christchurch-shooter-praises-communist-china-condemns-conservatism-and-capitalism-media-call-him-a-trump-supporter
>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the People’s Republic of China
what do you think?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 15.25.00.png (1578x378, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4av20
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_re-education_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangshaoyikuan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

China > Europe, North America ideologically.
They aren't handing off their own countries to shitskins. That's what he means.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

is it because he heard china is dealing with Xinjiang muslims?

The yang gang really don't joke

how does it have anything to do with yang?

lol, some tweets

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 15.42.29.png (1000x130, 35K)

Let's see:
>More authoritarian than fascist. People only care about fascist ideological elements to the extent that it's rammed down their throat and seen as something to believe not to get into trouble.
>Xenophobia, but not because they think their way of life is objectively superior (quite the opposite). They see the world in zero-sum terms, so will fight for Chinese domination only so that they remain dominant with regard to neighbours.
>No sense of solidarity beyond the family unit.
>Only pretend to care about the environment. In reality, one of the biggest polluter on the planet. Money > environment for any Chinese.

>More authoritarian than fascist
you are right

I think he made some pretty fresh and raw content for years worth of memes
streamable.com/4av20

kek not bad

he has played some Eurobeat in his car

Attached: Unknown.jpg (300x168, 7K)

that was posted by some random liberal

exactly, now they're tearing themselves apart

Attached: 1549481808156.png (334x346, 127K)

So ? China is pretty based
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_re-education_camps

china is not as based as you think. In fact china is cucked. Xinjiang muslims are not the only muslim group in china. Hui muslims and other ethnic minorities got treatments similar to affirmative action

STREAMABLE LOOPHOLE FOUND THAT LETS YOU USE DELETED VIDEOS!
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

well everyday i learn something new any source for that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liangshaoyikuan

He also claims to have made all his money through fucking Bitconnect and has the entire Navy Seals copypasta in there. It's a joke.