>downloaded video of NZ shooter
>burned it to 10 CDs
>deleted video from PC
>checkmate, police

After the heat wears off, I will send the CD to (((random))) locations

Attached: APU.jpg (699x485, 60K)

Devilish

CDs are cheap burn it on 1000 and distribute them evenly across NZ

Thats probably more illegal than actually just seeing it online.

whats a CD?

Wtf is a CD?

smasht.

????Are you 12

use 1Gb USB flashdrives mate, you can get 100 of them from China for 10 Bucks

This with multiple usb hubs will make the process 100x faster

It's illegal to own a video in your cucked country?

based

not sure if troll or millenial faggot

I only followed a link here from pewdiepie, i have no idea what im doing.

CD disc is more redpilled

some anons from NZ should start sending them to mosques kek

the Google Drive Doc about Christchurch Crusader from yesterday was deleted and the Google mail account suspended, im now coping my shit on a flashdrive and hide it

wish me luck boys
I definetely will send out Flashdrives in acouple weeks with the manifest

Attached: mystery_pol.gif (254x191, 481K)

Nah dude, put that shit on VHS

>record on VHS
>send to mosques
>"you have 7 days"

morse code this Manifest

> CD
> 2019
Good luck.
Even if someone will want to look whats inside, they very likely wont be able to.

Almost all laptops have CD readers, pretty sure all "institutions" have pcs with cd readers, not like I will mail them to random person adresses

Not trying to be argumentative, but disc-drives are being phased out. Most new machines do not have them.

Apple havent sold a laptop with a cd drive since 2016 on a model released in 2012.
I havent used a CD in over a decade.

Even if they dont have them they will be curious and check it at a person who has a cd reader

Nah, I downloaded it as well. The guy just has autism.

>apple

their phones dont have a headphone jack either

kek

wouldnt be so sure, the google drive with all the Videos and manifest got nuked, as did the Gmail account
couple hundred Twitter users and YT channels are gone and so on
(((Censors))) are trying to get control over the situation

funny how they let (((ISIS))) spread their shit everywhere but absolutely chimp out over Tarrant

Attached: cybershoah.webm (1007x567, 2.65M)

Im thinking of doing this too. load up a bunch of flash drives with the video and manifesto together. maybe other videos to prove there is an invasion.

And distribute them where?

college campuses in the trade areas because there will be more sympathetic people in those departments. Tape the under bench's and stuff and leave messages elsewhere telling you where to look. Around the city. etc. Have a good idea on where to put some?

>downloaded video of NZ shooter
>upload to Netflix
>checkmate

They ship with an adapter because they're still common and retains functionality, not the same thing, they didn't stop because they were redundant, simply aesthetics because they're a pack of wankers.

Drop them across college campuses

Help me pick what other videos will go into this drop.

dont forget to drop the cds off with this.

Attached: 95C977E4-DAF6-4981-89DB-4B867D3A4473.jpg (679x679, 36K)

anyone who picks up your CD and inserts into their computer is a certified fucking retard. anyone who picks up a random CD or USB and uses it is asking for a virus. you need a better idea you stupid mongoloid fuck. anyone with half a brain will shit on your cd and never fucking pick it up because no dumb nigger wants a virus. fuck off with your stupid idea. youre retarded. if it was on your PC nobody would give a fuck. youre a paranoid schizo.

lmao so true. no one has an optical drive anymore

>anyone who picks up your CD and inserts into their computer is a certified fucking retard. anyone who picks up a random CD or USB and uses it is asking for a virus. you need a better idea you stupid mongoloid fuck. anyone with half a brain will shit on your cd and never fucking pick it up because no dumb nigger wants a virus. fuck off with your stupid idea. youre retarded. if it was on your PC nobody would give a fuck. youre a paranoid schizo.

youre all fucking stupid paranoid schizos. just send the file from your pc you stupid fucks. why waste all the extra time for something people are going to shit on. you 20 somethings are fucking retarded

>I havent used a CD in over a decade.
How vulgar. I use CDs every day

dumb nigger lmao