Why does Jow Forums celebrate when White people are killed?

Attached: morocco-murders-video.jpg (780x439, 109K)

those girls werent white

they were coal burners who had vaginas that looked like an arbys meat mountain

they were already lost, nothing of value left in them except their dna wich they would probably not have used well

Based as fuck. Nah Pol will just report what happened and decided I’ve any value was lost. With this girl, nothing was lost.

Coalburners are traitors to the white race. There’s nothing Jow Forums detests more than a traitor.

Race traitors die first

Nah mate, Im a muslim, and these 2 girls being brutally murdered got me more angry than the recent mosque shooting.
I regret watching the video, I'll probably remember this shit for the rest of my life. Fuck those mother fuckers.

To answer your question, most of Jow Forums = incels
They barely get out from their basement. Probably timid/coward in real life as well.

Attached: 1437670837997.png (680x680, 365K)

It's about having our point proven, and relishing in the the fact that they suffer for their arrogance. Why even respect something that doesn't deserve to be respected? The only thing about that story that pissed me off was how fast and efficient the memory hole was.

Humor is the best way to deal with the clown world known as piss-earth.

Attached: 1412614137881.jpg (443x378, 80K)

this board is largely made up of men who are angry non-whites and/or incels. that should answer your question.

how do i upvote on this site?

Alt+F4

let me guess, killed by muzzie.

Simply, because 99% isn't white.

But you fags don't even like White people. Are you telling me you actually have feelings? Most non-Whites are just faggots who need wiping out and only act tough with the Jew S protecting them via the (((UN))).

Attached: 1234321432.jpg (1920x1080, 835K)

Show me the evidence of their 'coal burning'.

>With this girl
You don't even know the story if you think those two women are one person.

We don't.
We only know that a toll must be paid, and we respect the toll

Attached: Screenshot_20190310-082306_Chrome.jpg (1440x1021, 558K)

you're overly sensitive like a girl lol
haven't seen some deaths and blood earlier?

ORDER ORDER IN THE COURT

this is Jow Forums you stupid nigger
we find any pain that doesn't fall on our head hilarious

Attached: 1106184700820.jpg (400x300, 40K)

The only race i actively hate is Chinks.
They WILL lie, cheat, steal, backstab EVERY chance they get.
I have nothing against white people breh, your kind are doing good all over the world. NGOs helping poor countries etc.
>best looking race
>make good movies
>make good tutorials on youtube
Whats there to hate?

Sure tough guy, I bet you smile in the face of death.

because they weren't WHITE ENOUGH. tard! ask anyone!

they chose and foolish path and Jow Forums laughed at the consequences

Attached: Honker akbar.jpg (1488x1231, 250K)

Kill a traitor before the enemy.

>this post

Attached: 0cf519769a6212d46d7a8e333c1849ea--music-quotes-dark-art.jpg (400x369, 22K)

They were casualties in a silent war. Every war has its defectors. This one is no different. We are sad, but overall our resolve that this provides a warning and that these two overall were worth saving probably thousands of others is greater than this sorrow.
F
Based roasties showing /ourgirls/ that racism is right

because they are "accelerationalist" retards
in the specific case of your pic, also because they hate women because none ever loved them