Hmm

Hmm...

Attached: pol.png (963x970, 797K)

Other urls found in this thread:

policyexchange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PEXJ5037_Muslim_Communities_FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/Pol is a person SAGE

Jow Forums is a hacker watch out he might have your information

>/Pol

Attached: 1547795087312.png (671x473, 52K)

Jow Forums is a full on terrorist group. I've been reporting every hateful post here to FBI. Good luck getting tracked assholes

>cherry picking A∩B and claiming A = B
Absolute brainlet tier
>monarchy

Attached: 22FF18D0-815D-4782-94EB-9089283A0A3A.jpg (500x555, 18K)

Islam has low IQ though

Ah, well there's another trait you share then.

Normal white people already believe most of these things. Get rid of the Jews and radical ideologies and you have the private views of a normal suburban couple.

>YOU'RE BOTH LITERALLY THE SAME THING!!!

Attached: WojackDunGoof'd.jpg (625x625, 38K)

So does Jow Forums. The average IQ of posters here is 72.

a fucking memeflag

Unironically agree.

Most of Jow Forums share Islamic ideals with minor tweaks and don't even know it.

Apples
>round
>have skin
>seed bearing
>fruit

Oranges
>round
>have skin
>seed bearing
>fruit

You are, nazi scum. You are the same thing as ISIS. How's is feel to become the enemy? I bet your dark soul is trembling with delight, you inhuman piece of retarded shit.

the one on the left is cringe, the one on the right is cool

Jow Forums isn't an individual and Islam isn't opposed to other cultures intergrating, it's a multicultural religion. That's why it spans from the United Khaliphate to the Philippines covering wide and multicultural areas.

Almost no one believes this shit anymore. It's like you just time traveled from the 50s. It's time to adapt to reality my dude.

Confirmed apples = oranges

Attached: 1531176488178.png (1039x559, 261K)

I know it's bait but the last point
Islam wants the west to take on traditional values foreign to the west while Jow Forums generally wants the west to return to traditional values native to the west

That's false, you brainwashed deluded stromfronter. You are nothing but a loud minority. You've lost the game. You're now being actively tracked as terrorists.

Looks like progressives are in deep shit.

:)

>"i-it's not me! I totally don't agree with anything there!"
if you don't then you are a good boi and above muslims and Jow Forumstards

Left is beta trying to be alpha
Right is alpha.

It feels good. Those shitskins in NZ got what they deserved.

Attached: 1552763142882.png (800x448, 321K)

>traditional values
HAHAHAH DEAD CHILDREN, LET'S ALL LAUGH AT FUCKING TERRORISM

Yeah, real traditional. Fucking traitor. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

MY TEAM COOL
ENEMY TEAM BAD

Attached: 1549755277541.png (403x448, 53K)

>Pedophile mugshots trying to convince Jow Forums To support them

this is so fucking sad to watch, take a hint Mohamed

>a memeflag commie calling anyone else a fascist
lol

>a bunch of retarded 16 year old white kids with edgy opinions
>alpha

>getting this triggered over words
lol the left really is beta

Go and fuck a burning bush, traitorous waste of space. Make your real name known to the world, so I can find you and beat the living shit out of you. Fucking cowar.d

Brainlets missing the point.
>Enemy of my enemy...
>Goals aligned...
Fight the source of misery, not the misery. Killing muslims because of immigration is like cutting your hand off for getting burned on the hot stove. Just turn the stove off and stop putting your hand on it retards.

We're not brown.

Removing invaders from white lands is righteous and necessary.

Attached: Crusaders with guns.jpg (1478x1896, 385K)

You are suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance.

Go back to high school and learn about physics, edgy 15 year old kid

LOL you eat those too? I thought I was the only one who woke. Fucking faggots always say "don't eat those, they are to keep it fresh". Nigga, I want some fresh. Ever try tide pods? They are great.

That’s why as a Muslim I regularly post here. We agree on nearly everything. We even believe Jesus is the Messiah and will return to crush the Jews. The kikes have been wanting us to hate each other. The Quran mentions the closest and friendliest to you are the Christians while the Jews despise and have hatred for you

lol i'm imagining the stomach ulcer you're getting from being this mad

>Jow Forums deus vult
>wants a return of monarchy
r/ptg was a mistake

>Fight me IRL!

Attached: Retard boxer.gif (645x773, 41K)

Christianity: Believe Marriage is a sacred, unbreakable heterosexual union
Islam: Believe Marriage is a convenience that can last as little as 1 hour for theologically legal prostitution

Islam: Wants to conquer and eradicate all other cultures
Christianity (Modern): Mostly just wants other cultures to fuck off, but doesn't mind visiting them from time to time

Christianity: Loves and cherishes the family
Islam: Throwing acid on your daughters' faces and stoning your wives to death is a moral obligation

when did I laugh, or even mention terrorism?
If you're refering to the christchurch shooting, then arguably driving hostile invaders from your lands would easily qualify as traditional values.
Don't forget he was only stopped at the second mosque because they had unregistered guns stockpiled there

A lot of you have brown hair.

Yeah, real righteous killing innocent kids. You're an evil monster and a piece of shit. Have fun living a life with no moral compass. Fucking terrorist piece of dogshit. You are the trash of civilization. No one cares about you. No one will help you when you're down. You are nothing but a piece of shit with darkness in your soul.

It isn’t an invasion when your cuck government literally invites them. Notice how these mass shooting faggots with their fag manifesto never go after the people causing the issue

Are you retarded? How are the nazi moderates any different from the islamic moderates that you import and/or support? The posters here haven't shot anyone, therefore they must be moderates who don't **truly** believe in nazism.

According to your logic we've always been the enemy anyway, it's just now we're just stepping up to the plate and you're all shitting yourselves.

The first one isn't even true

Attached: Dumb Arabs.png (750x537, 60K)

you forgot one
>both worship a jewish religion

lol poor little baby commie is so mad

>driving hostile invaders from your lands would easily qualify as traditional values.
Poor deluded, brainwashed moron. Why don't you just kill yourself, do us all a big favor?

Really by going so far into this depraved state of mind you cherish so much, you're now no better than ISIS. I hate you with as much force as I hate them. Fuck you.

Why don't you spend your time harassing islamic supporters of ISIS? Worried they'll retaliate?

Is this commie guy the best they have to offer?
sad

There is no reason to be so mad, is everything okay?

>Radical islam
is brown
>Jow Forums
is white

It is an invasion, whether it's legally permitted or not. Whites were never given a vote on whether we wanted to be ethnically replaced.

>Allah u Akbar
>Deus Vult
That’s all the difference you need. We may be similar, but we’re not the same.
I don’t disagree with Muslims on most things, that much is true, but they’re an opposing group and must be fought.

Laughing at someone killing kids is enough. You're all a part of it. White terrorists.

No worries though, you're all too cowardly to come out in real life. You hide behind the mask of anonymity so you can exercise the depravity of your mind, thankfully the world is more sane than you lot. Go ahead and laugh some more. By the end we'll be laughing at you.

Didn't you hear? One hero shot up a mosque, so now we're all terrorists.

The Bible doesn’t explicitly prohibit multiple wives, nor does it prohibit divorce, nor does it prohibit limiting the length of the marriage contract

Also no if you have a one hour marriage you must wait 3 months before getting remarried, making prostitution impossible. Also I find it ironic that you “”””Christians”””” have girlfriend boyfriend degenerate relationships

2. There is no conflict with other cultures as long as they do not transgress the laws of God (is human sacrificing, dancing naked etc)

3. You are just being retarded at this point.

There isn’t a single muslim I know that doesn’t think it was the mossad/US
And I’ve asked literally hundreds. Also no source

Come at me

I believe the Jewish conspiracy is local, else it won't work.
Marriage by definition is heterosexual.
Women prove that the only right they deserve is the right to stand in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant.
In the meantime men can work for double the wage again, because women leaving the workforce = half the supply of labour gone.
Likewise, other cultures prove all the time that they're incompatible with us and can't integrate.
My country has a monarchy and however cucked it is, it would always be better without the puppet gouvernment in charge of everything for him.
Liberalism was promoted through the French Revolution which in turn was perpetrated by the French bourgeoisie, a demographic strongly composed of Jews.
The West was full of traditional values, and neo-Marxist as well as liberal traits are destroying those values, demonstrably for the worse.

Indeed, Deus Vult.

They don't post on Jow Forums. Have fun being a white terrorist, fucking moron. Laugh at people suffering some more.

jej

Attached: 1538082424443.gif (250x200, 970K)

Long wait at the bread line, huh?

Attached: CTR is mad.jpg (821x831, 155K)

Cheering for terrorist makes you a terrorist, yes.

If I cheered for ISIS, does that make me ISIS? No, but you'd definitely hate me for it, right?

Same shit. You love this asshole killing kids, I fucking hate you. And I'll call you a fucking terrorist as the scum you are. Also, I've reported every single post glorifying that faggot to the FBI. Have fun.

We will.

Attached: 1552740886383.png (1247x921, 623K)

Do you support Andrew Yang?

You act like Islam is a race. First most Muslims aren’t even Arab. But let’s say for your argument they are. Arabs are cacusoid. Islam is a religion anyone can be a Muslim. Christianity also originated in the Middle East so unless your some pagan retard you are part of a “brown” religion

You're projecting pretty hard. You have no idea of the background of any of the people here, many of whom are fresh off the search engine and all your vitriolic and lavishly spread hatred is doing is showing people that you are equally twisted inside.

t. moderate centrist

Go and fuck a cactus, white terrorist pathetic scum with 35 IQ on a good day

>Allah Akbar
God is great
>MashAllah
God has willed it
>Dues Valt
God has willed it. Same coin

Yeah but Muslims are ugly incest babies who love to rape.

Oh no. Plz don't. I'm so scared. I
m sure the FBI will take your complaint that someone said edgy shit on the internet very seriously.

Attached: Laughing at your suffering.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>They don't post on Jow Forums
No they, as well as you, are allowed on facebook/twitter/etc. without threat of being banned from the economy by (((concerned parties)))
It's part of why Jow Forums is always where dissident groups end up

Wrong, you’re in an echo chamber in terms of viewing normies. Maybe most white people is wrong, but I’ve grown up around affluent whites in the suburbs of Atlanta and u would be shocked. Trump did actually win the presidency for more than just GDP.

Riddle me this Jow Forums

Why are you so aggressive towards muslims when it's YOUR GOVERNMENT that invited them over.

It's almost like you're fighting a fire without stopping the gas leak first.

They're not white. Everything else is irrelevant.

Attached: KKK.jpg (116x125, 2K)

>And I’ve asked literally hundreds.
I've asked literally thousands.

>Also no source
Sauce is on page 75

policyexchange.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/PEXJ5037_Muslim_Communities_FINAL.pdf

Have fun being on a list of potential terrorists.

Yes.

Go and fuck yourself. Killing kids is nothing to be glorified. It's the most depraved, insane, inhuman act imaginable. But go ahead and laugh some more at it. I'll enjoy submitting some more reports to the feds.

That's right, put on that brave face, you're gonna need it.

I totally understand user..
There can be only one, we must destroy the competition.

Attached: MEL GIBSON PATRIOT.jpg (1330x748, 323K)

Rape is punishable by death in Islam, regardless of who is being raped. And again “Muslim” isn’t a race. Just like I can’t assume just because your a Christian you are a Semite

Jews: uses both religions against each other to further the goal of global domination

>Loud minority
Your posts are so boring user. They’re literally a chore to read.

Internet tough guy gets mad. You'll feel better once you get some food in your belly. Oh wait...

Attached: Rage to Sadness.gif (500x500, 3.5M)

So why do you read them?

Finally someone smart

5th generation American Muslim, French ancestry. Inb4>French>white

Next time ask on a WhatsApp or telegram group because Muslims hide their power level when it comes to kikes

Yes AND?This is natural biological development oh human, muzzies have figured our how their sociaity should work for best outcome so have we, how does this prove ANYthing???We are fighting for our people they are fighting for theirs this has been the reality of war for thousands of years.

Unfortunately this

Post some more white nationalist terrorist material, please. I can't report you for posting stale memes.

Mr great and righteous and brave over here reporting to white males to defend him against the people who don't come out in real life. Dox yourself and find out how much of what you're spewing is true.

And guilt by association is retarded, but your flag should have warned me

You get to stay then, user. Though I can't fathom why you'd adopt the sand-nigger religion.

Attached: Fellow Whites.jpg (460x321, 23K)

Go cry to your mommy some more.

Attached: Crying Reddit.jpg (400x400, 66K)

You laugh at kids being killed. You're not a human. Fuck you.

you can also suck my dick, fucking doublenigger

Neither were the muzzies. That's why it's funny.

Wow, a 16 year old edgy poster. Color me shocked

For some of us reading isn’t very difficult.

>I don’t disagree with Muslims on most things
What things are those?