They're going to take your guns in 2020

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

US senator Murphy: "Nobody will miss [semiautomatic rifles] when they are illegal"

Attached: Screenshot-from-2019-03-17-10-38-03.png (121 KB, 1029x840)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article199929429.html
apnews.com/fd5f4fbaf7de4256b9974db432b7459b
freebeacon.com/national-security/cia-warns-extensive-chinese-operation-infiltrate-american-institutions/
wish.com/c/new-airsoft-aluminum-select-fire-switch-tactical-slide-plate-for-glock-pistols-select-of-switch-full-auto-for-glock-g17-g19-g22-g23-59aabec623e7d568d964de55?
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/
kmtactical.net/accessories/solvent-traps-adapters.html
abc13.com/5-shot-and-3-dead-after-home-invasion-in-east-houston/5097015/
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

Ah, guns sales must be going down again, gotta rile up your base so you can buy that new yacht next spring!!

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Correct. We need them to kill tyrants.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

NO!!! NOT MUH GUNS!!! 2ND AMENMEN

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

And tyrants tend to pass laws that make it hard to kill them.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

This guy can try all hed like but even the bump stock ban hasn't worked, people in my state are 3d printing them and selling them illegally now.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

what happens when being seen with an ar15 at the range is a felony? when ammo costs are 0.75/rd due to taxes? will effective defense still be possible in such a world?

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

When someone finally starts hunting and killing these kikes I pray they do so with a nice tube-fed shotgun. Just slamming in round after round before leaving kike corpses so mangled it disturbed those fighting an actual war as to their lethality. There will be only closed caskets.

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Are you 13?

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

I can use an AR15 to hunt just fine (at least in states where it's not considered too weak to be legal).

I can use an AR15 very effectively to defend my home especially from multiple attackers.

I will definitely need an AR15 to defend myself from left-wing insurgents when they finally decide to go hot in the civil war they so desperately want.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Nobody is going to care

This retard must own stock in firearm companies and is trying to increase sales. No one would say something this stupid. There are more guns in this country than people.

Attached: 1548920979580-1.png (872 KB, 960x767)

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

Attached: what-did-you-learn.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

Sounds like a challenge

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

at the range
lol city fags gonna get btfo

Gavin Lee
Gavin Lee

I would be really mad about the politicians taking my guns if i didn't lose them all in a boating accident last weekend.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

this

if you dont have a wooded area to shoot in, you need to find one. maybe it's because the city parks are too full of dudes sucking each others dicks that he cant shoot there

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

come take

Attached: Melon-Labia.png (2.99 MB, 1200x1521)

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

have fun confiscating them

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Smelly dumb Euro scum

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Guns are weapons. Weapons=bad.

It's not the weapon that does the killing. It's the person wielding the weapon.
Weapons are tools in a sense that a person needs to learn how to use them.
This disingenuous sack of shit senator knows this but is trying to score brownie points and turn the right to self defense into a luxury exclusively for elitist cocksuckers like him.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

the civil war they so desperately want.
Yes. The left wants war. Not the right. There was no mention of causing civil war in that altright manifesto. No, it's all the left that wants war. Not the right.

Attached: 1551146449001.jpg (19 KB, 576x432)

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Bullshit. Yes, when it's illegal - it's harder to get a gun. But if some guy want a gun - he'll find a way. Russia has strict rules about guns and here we are with a schoolbuy making his own school shooting.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

You NEED a semiautomatic rifle to shoot up a scho--

Attached: 18cho-2-600.jpg (38 KB, 600x300)

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

So why are there more shootings in the US and also there happen to be more guns?

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

OP is a moron. They can’t even enforce the last round of gun control laws. They don’t dare try to pass more laws that will not be enforced. It will just point out how powerless they are and they can’t afford that narrative to gain traction.

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

That's only 37.50

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Why are there more drownings in houses with pools?

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Nobody needs a knife to cook a meal

Nobody needs a knife to go fishing or hiking

But terrorist NEED these knives in order to murder as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss knives when they are illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: Immagine.png (757 KB, 1057x745)

Carson Martin
Carson Martin

Nice false dichotomy, brainlet. The left is pushing to get rid of the first and 2nd amendment.
They've been saying "punch nazis" (referring to GOP trump supporters).
You know this, but your little leftist rat brain doesn't mind when you lie.

Blake Peterson
Blake Peterson

Terry Davis was right.

Attached: 1528737905734.jpg (183 KB, 1232x1040)

Carson Watson
Carson Watson

its called reloading, and the market for that shit will explode.

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

no one will miss the most popular civilian firearm in america

this is what happens when you go directly from a third-rate university to a government job via your daddy's connections: you never once use your brain in your adult life

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Nobodies going to miss blackmailed pedo politicians and intelligence agencies when they're gone

Attached: byeBYEBYE.png (574 KB, 867x610)

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

Stealing them from law enforcement amd national guard armories.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

US senator Murphy

You need their votes more.

And will say anything to acquire them.

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

And you can always bump up the the ar-10 platform in .308 for larger game hunting. Unless your state has specific laws regarding barrel length and mag capacity for hunting.

Wyatt Morgan
Wyatt Morgan

Attached: 1551313471011.png (647 KB, 686x1318)

Michael Green
Michael Green

nobody needs an ar 15 to hunt
This man has never seen a pack of feral hogs

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Nobody needs fertilizer to grow some flowers

Nobody needs fertilizer to fertilize crops

But bombers NEED fertilizer in order to murder as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss fertilizer when it'll be illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: 800px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg (348 KB, 800x1174)

Jayden James
Jayden James

No one will miss senator Murphy when he is dead with a bullet through his head.

Evan King
Evan King

Nobody needs a semi-automatic rifle to defend their home
CORRECT

Attached: Unbenannt.png (88 KB, 1511x393)

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Lol, this guy is doing exactly what the shooter wanted.

Attached: 1545341414970.png (100 KB, 394x329)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

If either the 1st or 2nd goes, the other goes with it.
That's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

why dont you look up the stats on who is doing the shootings

Asher King
Asher King

nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon to defend their home
lmao yes they do
and they need full auto to defend their country against tyranny
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Prepare to see an incredibly sharp rise in tragic boating accidents. Also, isn't this like exactly, word for word, what the NZ guy wanted?

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Liberals still think "semi-automatic" means "automatic"

Attached: 1399084530567.gif (3.89 MB, 261x261)

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

Because guns in hands of not so good people? We have some churkas, like chechens and dags. They are live in Kavkaz and Russia, equiped with AKs and other guns. Marriage? Ok, we could shoot in the air, just because we want. And thank god their homeland live on donations from Moscow. When this guys will stop be loyal - it is gonna be shit

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

americans NEED AR-15s to defend against tyrannical authortarian state operatives like YOU, "Chris".
this is the entire purpose of the 2nd Amendment
it was never about fucking hunting or home defence. this wilful ignorance is embarrassing

Attached: 1530961255160.jpg (41 KB, 629x339)

James Murphy
James Murphy

This may sound autistic.
Is there a vet in here that can tell me if its offensive to yall to hear "I'm sorry for what you had to go thru" rather than thanks for your service?

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Nobody needs a bulldozzer to work

Nobody needs a bulldozzer to clear rubble

But angry citizens NEED a bulldozzer in order to build a killdozzer and challenge the status quo
And so nobody will miss bulldozzers when they are illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (57 KB, 800x422)

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

what about bombs? oh right you can't stop bombs.
Better ban like 99% of all household items or else we'll just start bombing each other - oh wait but then we'll be communist and all starve to death anyways.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

damn dude ur so badass!! leave some pussy for the rest of us brah.

Imagine actually thinking you can "rise up" against a government with a 600 billion dollar military budget

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

I'm offended and i never served

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

last time I was at the range there was a guy with an illegal can and pistol grip (california) I asked the RSO what they would do in this situation and his exact words were "son, I'm a safty officer. Not a cop"
tl:dr fuck off statists you and your bootlicking minions wont get SHIT

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

nobody needs freedom, liberty and free speech

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Vietnam and sand niggers did.

Basically the US military can't win against insurgency.

William Price
William Price

No guns and no compiler. How is a man supposed to live?

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Two words: Blacks and browns.

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Are you actually ignorant enough to assume you know what a stranger has been through? If so, go for it!

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

I'm not a fan of guns, but you can shoot a bolt action gun really quickly and reload quickly enough using stripper clips, so banning semi-auto guns won't change much. Also, gangsters somehow keep getting illegal handguns here all the time.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

the recoil bruised my shoulder
temporary case of PTSD
oh i am laffin
and yeah, we have guns to shoot at people like him, fuck tyrannical governments

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Why don’t they make a law making it illegal to use Western military forces against Muslims in Muslim lands?

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

FBI: 80% of gun deaths are caused by handguns
going after AR-15s
Typical left retardation.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

A Browning for $180
Take my money senpai!

Jonathan Ross
Jonathan Ross

No, the Jew is quite literally going after semis now. Any weapon that reloads automatically without a bolt, any weapon that holds more than one round.
The Jew, having complete control of the 12 year indoctrination engine that all goyimlings are mandated to attend, has convinced the state average sub-nigger IQ leftist that ramrod black powder weapons were the only thing available when muhfounders signed the Constitution, so that is all that should be allowed.

Wyatt Jenkins
Wyatt Jenkins

more like
nobody with miss *with* [semiautomatic rifles] when they are illegal

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

That's all it's about for them. It's not about "common sense", it's about ensuring the continuity of the ruling class and the enduring march of globalhomo.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

They don't want war, they want surrender without war - which is the same as war. Because I won't kneel. Fuck you.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Cali bar shooter was pretty efficient with just a handgun. Cho only used handguns.

Brandon James
Brandon James

deadliest school shooting was done with pistols with 10 round mags

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

These stupid cunts have no idea what they're getting themselves into. I dont feel sorry for them because they're so arrogant that they think the American version of the vietcong would be a piece of cake to handle. Goddamn they're just fucking stupid

Attached: 1552768860967.jpg (64 KB, 400x400)

Nicholas Kelly
Nicholas Kelly

Look, retard, compare the stats by race. The shooting deaths by blacks in the US are the same as the rates by blacks in the rest of the world. The rates by spics are the same as those in spic countries. The rates by whites are the same as the rates of whites in European countries. Your overly simplistic, cone dimensional view only proves that you are very dishonest, have a very low IQ or, most probably dishonest AND low IQ.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

need

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

Several states made magazines over 10 rounds illegal.

Millions are likely owned in those states.
Only hundreds have been voluntarily turned in.

California has a long list of banned gun models.
Again, hundreds of thousands are believed to be in possession within the state.
Only a few thousand were recovered.

It doesn't work.

Literally upwards of a million Americans are felons in waiting, by our judicial standard.

Politicians are terrified of their armed constituents.

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

I like how he just ignores that bit of the constitution.

no one needs a ar-15 to be part of a well regulated militia

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Some day you poor souls might try to exercise your god given rights. It's quite nice.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

Ignorance and obscurantism have never produced anything other than flocks of slaves for tyranny.

Evan Price
Evan Price

Ummm I hunt with AR15. fucking multipurpose was the fucking reason why I bought one.

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

americans, promise me if they come for your guns you'll let them take them out of your cold dead hands

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

How many times was Rome sacked?

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

It is not the "Bill of Needs".

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

literally who
blue zionist mark on twitter
durr ban muh gunz n shieet
checks out. NO.
SHALL

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Bongs are actually serious about this
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/

James Edwards
James Edwards

He thinks people willing to break homicide laws will be stopped in their tracks by gun laws lmao

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

Attached: Trumper-fa2ff8-6031748.jpg (61 KB, 474x474)

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

The highest casualty count in Columbine, the grandfather of the meme war, was acheived with a 60 year old shotgun.

There used to be a site in the long ago that broke down every bullet fired, and every round that hit home, down to the individual victim. The shotgun is king in any close range shootout. A rifle is for long range engagement.

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Hasn't the .22 killed more people than any other round also?

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

Given the fact our cops and military largely agree that guns aren't going to be taken, I don't think our hands will be all that cold.
Currently in Washington the governor and states AG are trying to force sheriffs to comply with their new regulations. At least one sheriff responded with "take me to court".
Illinois has a gun sanctuary county and we have states trying to pass laws requiring citizens to own an AR15.
Alaska has banned federal authorities from trying to enforce any and all gun laws leaving it as a state only thing.
No worries bong, we're doing good over here.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Shitskins, you retard. The whitest parts of America have a slightly lower homicide rate than Australia with roughly the same population size yet a gun ownership rate of over 30%.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

Which alt-right manifesto? You mean that one that came out recently by a guy who straight up says he respects communism and is an eco-fascist?

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

In 1916, Canadian inventor Joseph Huot converted a Ross bolt-action rifle into a fully automatic machine gun.

Over 100 years ago.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Imagine thinking that's an argument

Attached: 1443967016860.png (203 KB, 1802x905)

Owen Evans
Owen Evans

You're right, Chris.

We need them to kill potential tyrants that want to disarm, pacify, and control the populous by force.
I think I could name one...

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

Amazing, that's also how Jews feel about manual labor.

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Nobody will miss
He's half right.

Attached: guncontrol1.png (832 KB, 800x625)

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

imo, the most efficient way is a bomb

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Lol this poorfag uses rounds that cost less than a dollar

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

Is that how jews hunt? No wonder all your meat dishes are overcooked.

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

requesting where that guy reads this in that really nasally voice.

Liam Green
Liam Green

The person most anxious to disarm you is a person who plans to attack you. The guns that the would be attacker most desires to take are the ones which would be most effective against him. The very act of saying that he wants my guns is, therefore, an open threat of aggression against me, and must be met with deadly force. Any politician who demands gun confiscation should be effectively condemning himself to death. Anyone who even talks about stealing our rights and guns has committed treason, and must suffer the punishment of death.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

t. Lol America lost Vietnam but also says Lol civilians cant beat America

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

Marvin didn’t hurt a single person.

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

time to buy a bunch of 80% lowers.

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

Lol what is an insurgency?
US will just glass its own infrastructure!

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

overpaying for ammo
Most ammo is relatively cheap dummy even match grade soft or hollow points are way under a buck

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

need
Let him catch a bullet out of a bolt action then.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

heh...nichts persönliches, Kind

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

And the shooter did what Murphy wanted. Without guns there won’t be any successful standoffs like at the Bundy ranch, which is his real goal.

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

America's $ gorillions budget military
lost to Vietnam

America didn't win against Sand Niggers in Middle East yet.

this

Attached: vietnam.jpg (113 KB, 802x500)

James Hall
James Hall

Not much choice. Either 13 or 83.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

They've been telling me they are going to take my guns since Bush let awb expire. I've only seen my gun rights grow in my adult life, not shrink. Murphy is more likely to dick a child in the ass than take my guns. In fact I'm almost positive that will happen.

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Wait, was that one chink with a knife that killed 33 people and injured more than a hundred?

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

we have states trying to pass laws requiring citizens to own an AR15.
There's one that's been introduced to the Missouri House, but it's not scheduled for a hearing.
It'd be great if we could meme the House into voting on it. Based McDaniel even included a tax credit in the bill worth up to 75% of the gun's value. He also introduced a proposed amendment to the Missouri constitution requiring every non-felon, non-institutionalized citizen 21 and older to own a handgun, with a similar tax credit.
He's not from my district but damn I wish he was. You know I should really mail my rep and tell him to support it. Long shot but way better than doing nothing, and I'll kek hard as I do it.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Nobody will miss them because they aren't going anywhere.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

wait they won't be illegal for killers?

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

Lol successful? A bunch of boomers and faggots wasted days on end for "grazing rights" that will disappear in a decade. What's the score they lost one and the feds didn't even get injured as it wasn't worth two squirts of piss. The people with power have time which is something we don't you fuckin retard. LARP on about you stood down the government all you want. People with a better comprehension know your little dog and pony show was a facade.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

SHALL NOT
All these fucking senators, congressmen and women and other retards constantly wanting to implement gun control and not tackle underlying issues
Or being honest about the deaths caused by firearms

What the fuck do all these cunts not understand about SHALL NOT, if anything I would've expected these kind of politicians to get shot every so often because its real apparent they fucking hate the constitution and nation they've sworn to uphold and serve.

Chase James
Chase James

Come on man, the expensive ones kill better. They've got to, they're more expensive.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

That's it boys. I've had enough.

Attached: 20190317-105625.jpg (152 KB, 788x343)

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

Once piece of pie has been eaten you can't get it back. What you're experiencing is an illusion as they are just cutting the pieces smaller before they hand them out.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

As long as they're non-white, then no.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

50 years ago, we had automatic guns in the hand of the population and no mass shooting.
Perhaps it's not the guns.

Remove the guns, and it will become acid attacks, or bombs, or knife attack.
Remove the cause and there will be an end to the horror.

David Davis
David Davis

Right, because making things illegal makes them disappear

Attached: 4C18097D-C8FB-4A35-B830-42E428A8BDF4.jpg (97 KB, 500x494)

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Let them try to outlaw farming.

Attached: ryderi-64charlottesville2-0.jpg (44 KB, 660x367)

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

You don't need an AR-15 for home defense!
Only killers need them to commit crimes!
You won't miss them when they're illegal.
Only the killers will miss them.
Because all criminals follow gun laws.

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

^t. cucked liberal faggot, scared of loud noises and things that go boom.

more people die from 1000s of other things than guns.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
TAKE
GUNS
AWAY
#dealwithit

Attached: gun-stats.gif (104 KB, 713x1210)

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

American politicians never learn. How well did it work out last time they tried a blanket ban on something in this country? Oh, that's right, it led to a widespread criminal activity and illegal trade with nearly everyone possessing the product you were trying to ban.

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

what happens when being seen with an ar15 at the range is a felony? when ammo costs are 0.75/rd due to taxes? will effective defense still be possible in such a world?
nothing happens. we have 300 million guns and over 16 trillion rounds of ammo currently in the hands of civilians in the USA

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

He doesn't need a security team either then, I guess.

Wyatt Miller
Wyatt Miller

Attached: never-works.png (260 KB, 500x396)

Brandon Wood
Brandon Wood

You have guns to let him not.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

I hope they are ready for a Civil War in 2020 because that is what they will get. America is not cucked like those other European shitholes we will fight to protect our gun rights.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

I know ten people who have the ability to manufacture ammunition.

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Criminals are the most law-abiding citizens.

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

more shootings in the US

in recorded history, less than 1000 ppl have been killed in mass shootings in the usa

stfu about it already.

more people die choking on potato chips yearly than have died in mass shootings

we get it. youre an emotional retard taken in by the sadness of it all....but the fact is, guns have kept us from being invaded by land. theyve kept us free.

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

I think a lot of people could learn how to do it pretty fast, even if the quality won't be the best, you don't need that much to create ammo.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

Then those who made it a felony start to die.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

hunting
Immediate disqualification and removal from office for not knowing the Constitution.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

The manifesto is coming true.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Lol, everyone I disagree is a liberal. You're the bestest goy. They where counting on your low iq to consider this a victory. It was bait to make you feel better. They will be able to legally disarm you and have the force to do it in the next 20 years when the US becomes a major majority non-white. This has been planned for decades.

Attached: 1503665554058.jpg (1.09 MB, 1920x1080)

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

"I'm sorry for what you had to go thru"

What kind of pussy are you?

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

Try it.
Here in Alaska the woman who tried to introduce a red flag law (didn't pass) was found dead.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

"Nobody needs fully-automatic guns, goy"
"Nobody needs semi-automatic guns, goy"
"Nobody needs guns, goy"
"Nobody needs knives, goy"
"Nobody needs to dissent, goy"

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Alt-right manifesto?
Found the retard

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Ironically, the cartoon there depicts a man defending his right to using an automatic weapon, yet Kennedy was killed with a rifle. The idea behind these pathetic lefty cartoons is they rely on the reader associating the appearance of the man (bald, fat, and angry), with his views. They depict his speech bubble as vibrating to emphasise emotional anger and throw in a series of buzzwords designed to make him appear paranoid. That's all great propaganda, but it's not a meme, because it relies on on the assumption that its audience are a bunch of low i.q. sheep who have no qualms with a newspaper that mocks its oppositions appearance, yet claims on Page 3 to to be at the forefront of the next 'fat acceptance movement'.

Reality is, if you want to kill a single man, like a leader, you don't even need a gun, just one person who wants to commit the act and follows through. Hell, in Australia, we had a Tradie (Tradesman) once go up and shake hands with John Howard when he was on his morning walk. The media went crazy because the guy had a claw hammer hanging on the back of his belt and they talked about how easily he could have been assassinated. It's true, one hit to the right part of the head with a heavy blunt object is all it takes.

Killer ranged weapons aren't difficult to make either. You can do a lot with PVC and everyday chemicals/poisons.

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

Imagine actually thinking you can "rise up" against a government with a 600 billion dollar military budget

Imagine thinking that's an argument
^THIS

Attached: Why-2A-Works.png (220 KB, 872x886)

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

t. n vietnamese
t. al qaeda in iraq
t. taliban
t. isis

All still around and were never defeated by the US Military.
armed insurgencies are impossible to destroy, faggot.

learn some history before you take that nigger dick out of your mouth to post

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

This cartoon makes no sense, what am I missing

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Set fire to Jewish children and Jewish honeypots.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson

pic related is mentality of poster who thinks armed insurgencies arent a challenging enemy

Attached: australia-ohfug-toilet.jpg (67 KB, 677x960)

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

BE

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Guns are for the weak

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Gun rights have taken a beating in some states. Colorado for example banned shotguns that "can be modified to have a longer ammo tube."

Remember, west coast liberals function exactly like a virus, now that they've destroyed california, they're infecting texas and arizona and voting for the same shit policies that made them leave their shithole to begin with.

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

hmm, i'd wondered if i'd get this specific post after mentioning what I did. There's a pattern where you seem to post after any of the more controversial posts. I wonder if you're Federal Police or something...

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

.75 cents due to taxes
Try shooting .45-70

Noah Ramirez
Noah Ramirez

Some law enforcement officer is acting like a faggot and pretending to be an anime girl to honeypot retards

I hope this is true.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

If a military can't defeat foreign enemies, they stand 0% chance of defeating domestic ones. Sympathizers don't join foreign wars, sympathizers already exist in the case of a domestic one. Sabotage and desertion alone would sink the US military in a war on it's own citizens.

Easton Jenkins
Easton Jenkins

altright manifesto
The fucker praised COMMUNIST CHINA above all other countries. GFY shill.

Attached: 1550338125770.jpg (110 KB, 682x900)

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Hasn't the .22 killed more people than any other round also?

more people die from a .22lr, in the United States, than any other round

Brayden Gutierrez
Brayden Gutierrez

I HOPE THE TRY
OP BTFO

Landon Miller
Landon Miller

a Democrat claiming to know what people need

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (66 KB, 768x768)

James Brooks
James Brooks

Imagine being this gay

Easton Young
Easton Young

Well, the NRA just got a million new members, and I'm still waiting to see anyone brave enough to come and get them.

Been waiting for a long time, now...

Attached: M22.jpg (147 KB, 858x504)

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Youre a dipshit

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

33 dead + 130 injured with just a knife
Honestly impressive

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

drugs
blacks
suicides
If you're not a dope dealing gangbanger or suicidal the chances of you getting shot are the same in the US as Switzerland. The trick is you don't live in some urban shithole brimming with enrichment

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

No they won't. Gun owners haven't done a fucking thing. Their favorite president is likely Reagan, whose administration was incredibly anti-2nd amendment. They likely support Trump too, who has banned bump stocks (yeah yeah I know, "use a belt") and gas made concerning comments regarding gun control as well ("take them first, legislate later").

Gun owners are pacified and I hope to God a catalyst happens soon, because each day we wait our numbers dwindle. Killing civilians is wrong, but it's been quite a while since we've had a high-profile target taken down. You'd think that with all of the hot air gun advocates spew over "I'm gonna defend myself" and shit that a few of them would have successfully done something by now.

I fucking hate the French but at least they rioted without guns. We have them and what the fuck do we do? "God guns and family" hahaha am I right?

Noah Price
Noah Price

War happens before that, pussy
You CANT van guns its just ginning up yoir base for those sweet campaign contributions

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Most impressive

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

gets raped by 5 thugs

the only thing weak is your butthole

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Up here in Alaska we already shot the woman who tried to introduce a red flag law.
We already killed her.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

It has. It's tue deadliest round in the US every year

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Nobody needs a truck to drive to work

Nobody needs a truck to go to your local farm to table restaurant

But terrorists NEED these trucks in order to murder to as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss trucks when they are illegal-
except for the killers

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Boomer faggot

Elijah King
Elijah King

You keep making the assumption I want to take away your guns. You probably shouldn't own them to be honest senpai. You're not smart enough if I may say so. You're not planning long term and are acting like a cornered animal. Which you basically are up there outside of Anchorage and Valdez. You think only you matter? You don't amd nobody cares of you have a million guns up in the middle of nowhere and laws are always subject to change.

Attached: D1TnUxjW0AEwhQe.jpg (146 KB, 1024x885)

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Good post and I know what you want, but we aren't "free" by any stretch of the word

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

They will be able to legally disarm you
no, they wont.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

The American military will back the Liberal tyrants attempting to take over the Constitution
There would BE a budget in a civil war
This has been red teamed and the civil war destroys America.

The first day, Russia and China are involved.

The amount of saboteurs in the government would be phenominal. This is a CIVIL war, meaning people are killing other people's families, you think they would let that stand?

No bro, you're totally a low IQ idiot if you think an American civil war does not do anything but ensure China becoming the hegemony.

Guess who takes all the Chinese cash into their coffers? That's right - the pro-commie liberals. Just look at all that money that flows to them. There's a reason they push the things they do. Look at the colleges.

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article199929429.html

apnews.com/fd5f4fbaf7de4256b9974db432b7459b

freebeacon.com/national-security/cia-warns-extensive-chinese-operation-infiltrate-american-institutions/

John Gomez
John Gomez

There arent more shootings here youre just a fat retard

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

no they fucking don't, you can pull off a mass shooting just as easily with a handgun

Julian Young
Julian Young

Well... Their post just got deleted, so that's weird.... Does anyone else know it? The one with the anime girl on Nazi background inviting people to their discord server?

Such sloppy work if they were.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

That's the thing I find funny about leftists that are so boisterous about them coming for our shit. Cops don't want to come get them, they don't even want to go into an area during a active shooting why would they want to engage in an insurgency against people who are otherwise minding their own business, aren't obvious threats, and can come after you (cops) at any place and anytime if they feel it's gotten to that point? Criminalizing the majority of Americans overnight with threat of force is risky business.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Attached: C672E5E3-64A9-430B-BED6-B0BE8BAD0D75.jpg (30 KB, 500x322)

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

I think it would put the Russians in control, at least militarily.
Chinks would be the economic powerhouse.

John Perry
John Perry

Muh greatsword
God bless sacred Germany
You still need guns tho fag

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Not up here.
We can even purchase high explosives (helix now, not just tannerite) off the shelf.
We also still have bump stocks.

Jason Long
Jason Long

I won't miss, either.

Miss assault rifles I mean.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Actually Alaska is looking at allowing full auto.
We already have a law putting us above federal gun laws.

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

Man I don't think you understand. With the demographic changes they will have enough voters to put people in office to amend the Constitution. You retards really live in your own little bubble and really lack foresight. We are watching it unfold in real time and your here trying to argue with someone on you side.

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

but I need to tenderize my meat with 500 bullets..?!

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

If they take guns it literally becomes constitutional to attack the federal government.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

Underrated.

Attached: 1544811896469.jpg (62 KB, 500x572)

Carson Cox
Carson Cox

Man I don't think YOU understand.
That's part of the plan.
Let them increase pressure until white flight cannot occur.
Look at the glory of the holy killing in the mosque a few days ago?
Look at the glory of his kills and know the future.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Knife. Any politicians taking guns away gets the knife. Seems like the best option cause then they cant attack guns at all

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

imo, the most efficient way is a bomb
Or even setting fires

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

What rings you got bitch

Attached: 1527763051-preview-default-giant-dad.png (175 KB, 350x350)

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Does AKIP stand a chance in the event that another US state secedes? If Texas or California split from the Union in the coming decades, do you think there's enough sentiment up there for AKIP to hold a successful referendum? I'd love to live in an independent Alaska or northwestern state.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

Nobody needs a whiny politician to live a fruitful life.
I like this game.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Literally.
Forrest/city fires can cause untold damage.

Mason Gutierrez
Mason Gutierrez

Do you not know how to read? Good for you. You don't matter in the global scale and can be dealt with through other means. Have fun blowing up a jdam if it comes to that in your lifetime. I mean deny reality all you want but the truth is the truth and if you can browse here and not see it. I don't know what to tell you. You seem the US is still a country and not a fire sale.

David Brooks
David Brooks

*raughs in veitnamese*

Attached: 4d5.jpg (42 KB, 720x662)

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

More biggers, more depression and therefore more SSRI psychotic inducing drugs

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

they've been posting it in practically every thread.
gets deleted as soon as they're called out

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

No One Is complying to your rules now

Over a MILLION banned magazines not turned in NJ, register AR15s in CT and no Bump stock turned in FL, You have no control until you go door to door and take them.

For information purpose only, None of this is legal and will get your dog shot so PLEASE dont buy any of these things, they can get you in as much trouble as owning a bump stock.

Full auto Glock sears can be found sold as "airsoft" parts
wish.com/c/new-airsoft-aluminum-select-fire-switch-tactical-slide-plate-for-glock-pistols-select-of-switch-full-auto-for-glock-g17-g19-g22-g23-59aabec623e7d568d964de55?

AR15 drop in auto sear can be made relatively easy with plans found online. These can be switched from one AR to another with a little work
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/01/04/coat-hanger-machine-gun-dias-drop-in-auto-sear/

Suppressors and parts sold as solvent traps.
kmtactical.net/accessories/solvent-traps-adapters.html

Attached: 1552760379345.jpg (70 KB, 904x711)

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Getting sick of that meme.
So all you have to do to "defeat" the U.S. army is wait until they leave, then declare you won?

No.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Nobody will miss antigun people when some gun nut starts checking off his lists. Have you been nuaghty or nice? Because Semi-Automatic Santa Clause is coming to town.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

An AR-15 is the preferred tool for hunting wild boar.

Attached: 8E4132BF-0C53-446E-B8AE-D6E66AFC548D.png (93 KB, 320x306)

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

It's part of the plan actually.
There has been alot of open revolutionary activity up here.

At least 5 different groups will probably rush to kill the police in this town alone.

People truly hate authority and have elaborate plans to enact the moment their ability to call in re-enforcements gets cut.

To put it in perspective;
12 militias in town;6-7 members each
Police force: 5 officers
State troopers: 4 + 1 vpso

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

They are gonna use a jdam on one man
Enjoy losing any protracted war

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Yeah, but there seems to be a pattern, if someone says something that could indicate they may be more likely an extremist, up goes the post.

I was curious, so i mentioned a couple of things about 'how easy it is to potentially kill someone', which anyone with half a brain knows and they posted within 2 minutes. Then they were gone 2 minutes after my comment... coincidence?

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

nobody needs a semi-automatic to defend their home
As a person from Houston I beg to differ.

abc13.com/5-shot-and-3-dead-after-home-invasion-in-east-houston/5097015/

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

Just take down the grid.
Our enemies are almost all city dwellers, and it will force the feds to try and establish supply lines of water to cities being looted all night by nogs
And the entire time, their waste disposal will not be operating, and the shit will be piling up...

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

This is what we want. This would cause a political war, possibly even a civil war. It could be our chance to go mainstream (and no, being cursed out at vice for being 'nazis' isn't mainstream, I mean being supported).

Attached: 6d26eb228b52c101fadae3fb7e70e35e71ee94f1.jpg (92 KB, 618x477)

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

I hope someone shoots him with an enchanted AR in minecraft.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

I don't think you understand we have a choice of whether to surrender them or not, regardless of the laws or public support. Many of us won't make the choice to turn them in. If that means dying, so be it. If they have to be ripped from the hands of my corpse, I didn't fucking turn them in, now did I faggot? Make it costly enough and who's going to come confiacate? The locals don't really want that, so it's state level and feds that would be doing it. How many places can they act at simultaneously? Once word gets out about it, every action is a potential siege. They literally don't have the manpower to do this shit. All we need would be a few lone wolves to fuck the power grid, and the all gov't forces would be occupied in the cities keeping tyrone from nogging while all the security systems are disabled.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

I don't have to do shit lol.
My RWDS will hang back to strike at whoever survives.

Those other 5 militias are pure FUDD and have no tannerite or 37mm launchers.

We do.

Let them do the heavy lifting, and then we can just erase them.

Chase Nguyen
Chase Nguyen

It's not about dollars it's about boots.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

Fucking Alaska is so damn based why do I have to live in cucked Wa?

Luis Nguyen
Luis Nguyen

Not this time cunt
Im not hiding anything you weak ass Fudd nigger

John Thomas
John Thomas

Come home white man.
We have guns, explosives, and boredom.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

If we arent a threat then why are they so scared?
Dumb pussy, show your devil star flag manlet

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

We really need to start locking these retards up.

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Isn't this what happened in vietnam though?

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

Ha ha like they would use cannons and battle ships against the CSA
Listen like I said four fucking times I'm on your side. I'm just telling you that I think you have a false sense of security and need to open your eyes.
Yes this is true and I hope most don't. Many will and the new Americans will be the shock troops to help them take them away. Like I said there is probably around 20 years to get ready before things get real bad until then stay vigilant (politically).

Jacob Hughes
Jacob Hughes

Wife is disabled, terminal illness. When she passes away nothing will be left to stop me from coming to White Man's land.

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

Attached: 1542928266970.jpg (54 KB, 800x571)

Jack Long
Jack Long

Wow. That's one dollar for every gun in the US.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

They're not scared. That is why they have the balls to push the legislation out in the open. The plan is in motion and all they have to do is wait while the last remaining people with the American spirit die out.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

In other news sales of AR-15s spike suddenly...

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

If they could they already would have

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Seriously. Even in 1962 dollars, that's fucking amazing.

Nolan White
Nolan White

Kys kike

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

You mean that thing written by some jew?

Carter Jenkins
Carter Jenkins

They are about to get whats coming

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

Nobody needs a rare pepe to meme

Nobody needs a rare pepe to go trolling or shitpost

But incels NEED these rare pepe’s in order to offend as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss rare pepe’s when they are illegal-
except for the incels

Attached: B5DB414C-9C68-4967-8B14-7A6B48C7BED8.gif (1.17 MB, 200x173)

Connor Fisher
Connor Fisher

K fag

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

When I was born only Vermont and Alaska had any gun rights at all
Now almoat every state thatbisnt filled with niggers and faggots have completrly gutted any requirment for carrying openly or concealed.

I dont need a permit to hide my pistol on my person in my state, or any state bordering my state.

Shit, knives over 3inches used to be illegal. Fuck liberals, they can come and get them if they want them

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

Ar-15 is a boring piece of overcomplicated crap.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Kys fag

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Didnt read

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Where was I wrong? It was about as successful as occupy wall street?

Attached: honker-bonk.png (145 KB, 482x364)

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

I wish I could get a legit Russian AK in 5.45 but fucking Obama went and fucked with the laws so they're stupid crazy expensive.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

He was refering to chinks being an ethnostate willing to fight to stay that way, he wasnt praising mao

All of us should respect at least that much from the God less chinks because our filia is precious.
Without it you have Sweden.

Blake King
Blake King

Funny, my state and every state bordering my state have gutted the requirments for permits to carry concealed and openly.
Nice anecdote, cunt

Jackson Mitchell
Jackson Mitchell

Pretty based. Would the small-town police inherently be against you though if Alaskans are openly revolutionary? Getting them on your side would probably help your credentials than simply killing them, especially if you have the numbers
I'm sorry to hear that user. Stay strong.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

You can stop now retard

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

what happens when i have my own 1000 meter range on my 20 acres of rural property? I buy my ammo from the natives on the res for 5c a round of 2.23

checkm8 niggerlover

Attached: 1550793045293.jpg (46 KB, 500x664)

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

Start busting out the hay.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

There's a difference between having pro-gun legislation passed and actively using your guns against those who whittle away at them.

I was obviously referring to the latter.

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

12 militias in town;6-7 members each
That just means you have ~70 feds living amongst you

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

semiautomatic boogeyman
Remember that time some random guy killed the president with a bolt-action rifle?

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

We need to make Common Sense Jew Laws

Jacob White
Jacob White

Even the 1994 ban on new sales didn't try to make existing AR M4geries "illegal".
Trump's ban of a (legal when bought) gun part was boneheaded: the "1st amendment guy" alienated a lot of his base with move.
Can't do much of what he promised to do, but does what he said he would not do.
Since 2004 everyone from Cleatus to Bob in accounting has an M4. Murphy (D) is delusional and dangerous: trying again to just ban--much less confiscate--modern sporting rifles, would spark insurrection; hear me now, beleef me latuh.
Thank God and the (non-federalist) founders for the 1st and 2nd amendments.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

yes go to sleep goyim

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

You fell for the memes. I bet you believe what he said about Candace Owens and Fortnite, too.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

lol imagine believing that they'll ever take the guns in the U.S. I mean it's not like we have 300 million registered firearms not including probably another 300 million that are floating around unregistered

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Attached: baitakke.png (86 KB, 625x626)

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

i love when lame brained idiots who've never faced off against a pack of wild hogs think you don't need a semi auto to take them down and a shot gun is all you need

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Registered
Are you retarded?

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

putting your larp pics on the internet
With modern facial recognition as it is, I see 7 guys there, which means 1 raid a night for 1 week.
You /k/ zoomers are the biggest idiots on the planet no matter how much knowledge you have about 'muh specific caliber ballistics' and other useless shit.

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

This. Guns held by the people ensure freedom from tyranny. Anytime a politician wants to take your guns what does it mean? And will the politician then refuse to be protected by people he hires who he legislates it is ok to have guns?

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

Handguns are only effective within 75 yards max.

1 guy at 100 yards with an AR could take out 50 with handguns. Theres a reason they want us underpowered when they attempt to genocide us in the far future.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Yep.
If they truly wanted to reduce killings, they'd quickly implement nigger control instead of gun control.

Attached: haiti.jpg (110 KB, 1013x1024)

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Trusting prairie fire water ammo
user I...

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Whoa thanks Aussie gonna turn my guns in now

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

what happens when being seen with an ar15 at the range is a felony?
Nigger come the fuck on. AR15s are $400 and you can print half the gun on a fucking 3D printer and buy all the innards online. It'd be fucking impossible to enforce a ban because the only part of it considered a firearm is a hunk of fucking plastic.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

I read the back and forth. I get your point, but see . I used to feel similar to you, but now I feel there is absolutely no way a gun grab could work. Maybe I missed it, but no-one has even mentioned 3D printing and/or personal manufacturing of arms (albeit, I saw ammunition was mentioned).

Caleb White
Caleb White

Hahah

Attached: americans-own-46-percent-of-the-world's-1bln-guns.jpg (259 KB, 1200x1210)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Attached: rice-fields-vietnam.jpg (247 KB, 1200x1703)

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

the cartoon there depicts a man defending his right to using an automatic weapon, yet Kennedy was killed with a rifle.
1) An AR15 pattern rifle is a rifle
2) Automatic/select fire and rifle are not mutually exclusive or even related terms
3) Do you think the AR15 pattern rifle is automatic because of the way it looks?

Fucking noguns island criminal faggot.

David Jackson
David Jackson

Attached: 1521686593452.jpg (27 KB, 360x395)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Kennedy was killed with a rifle
Fuck off retard

Attached: Carcano-M1891.jpg (178 KB, 1098x394)

Liam Howard
Liam Howard

The whole thing was a meme. A glowing meme.

Jackson Scott
Jackson Scott

Liberals really have no business roaming free. They genuinely need to be institutionalized.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

yeah you fucking retard as in the government database on known firearms whose serial numbers are known and recorded. you don't think federal background checks don't record the s/n. apparently you are a fucking retard

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

No no, you got it all wrong. It doesn't matter the type of gun. Perpetrators actually NEED GUNS because only with guns you can kill so many people at onc...

Attached: 432413512345.jpg (98 KB, 2304x221)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

FUCKING TAKE THEM ALREADY SO THE CIVIL/RACE WAR CAN START YOU FUCKING COMMIEKEK FAGGOTS
MOLON LABE !!!

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Well Murphy can go fuck himself.

Attached: FN-Scar-y6311mge21i01.jpg (2.86 MB, 6016x4016)

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Dog will hunt!

Attached: iuDEXOX89L.jpg (43 KB, 736x414)

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: -20190316-124310.jpg (775 KB, 3747x1350)

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study

KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never studying."

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

Lmao you enormous retard have you seen how hard it is to break even running a gun shop?

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

You know what Christchurch did? Revealed the global white populous has learned to maneuver as a political entity. The winner of the 2020 U.S. election will win by making explicit verbal and political appeals directly to whites.

Niggers, Muslims, kikes, faggots, trannies, thots: you have a year to find someplace else.

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Guns are for shooting traitorous politicians and government agents.

Come get me, glowniggers!

Attached: cia-niggers.gif (398 KB, 605x602)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

us invades another country for vague imperialistic reasons again
eventually decide it's not worth all the money they are spending and gives up on installing their usual puppet governments
well yeah I guess

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Don't tread on me or my son ever again!

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

I wanna see how the boomers react when the Republicans vote for it

James Adams
James Adams

submitted to a background check to own guns

Landon Russell
Landon Russell

The left want their idea of the world to exist without criticism. The left also want war but not because they thing they can take us on but because they believe they are on the right side of history and "the right way" will eventually win.

You know, like in most novels and movies, "Good wins over evil" shit. They don't understand there is no objective evil but rather evil relative to the individual who encounters wrong doing. Of course there can be evil of a society but that is based off the values of that society rather then an objective evil committed.

There is no objective morals, only commonly agreed.

Attached: no-mercy.jpg (693 KB, 1280x960)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

(((Kuntz man)))... no kidding.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

maybe it's because the city parks are too full of dudes sucking each others dicks that he cant shoot there

Mfw this is true and I used to get weird looks for actually running at night in the park

Attached: fishcopyym5.jpg (57 KB, 680x618)

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Attached: 1514092893774.jpg (115 KB, 727x639)

Gavin King
Gavin King

federal database
Im a federal firearms license holder and this is patently false

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

left-wing insurgents when they finally decide to go hot in the civil war
They tend to favor urban environments. A silenced light round, like a well-placed .22lr, can go a long way for that scenario.

Julian Jackson
Julian Jackson

In the original cartoon, the angry man is killed by a drone because lol AR-15 is useless because the government has drones.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

dude its china, all he did was hold a knife out and run 100' down the street

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

Well, yeah.
Their Kung Fu was weak

Carter Nguyen
Carter Nguyen

from my cold dead hands

Attached: sks.jpg (134 KB, 535x950)

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Sweet

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

First and foremost, unless the city is in the great lakes area, their water supply is fucked. One could quite easily damn up a river or move it away from the water treatment plant.

For example. New York City mainly get's its water from in reserves and lakes up state. The largest of these is The Pepacton. As you can see it is over 100 miles from NYC proper and is in proper rural country. So if they simply stuck to cities, they would essentially put themselves in a situation to be siege till they give up on dehydration. Not like they can drink the river water either! Flint is an example of what happens when you try and drink from polluted river water.

Basically you wouldn't even have to fight the left in such a situation, you would just defend and cut off the supplies which allow such large cities to exist in the first place!

Cameron Anderson
Cameron Anderson

fuck forgot image

Attached: new-york.png (2.22 MB, 1076x887)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Nah, rope. Not only do we get to see the wonderful sight of lamppost lynching, there is no recourse against rope, what are you going to do? Ban any inch-thick thread over 2 feet long?

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

I lift with a sergeant on my local PD, when I asked him if the local cops would ever confiscate, he just laughed and said that nobody on the force wants to get killed for that shit, and it’ll never happen.
Leftists still think the people they want to enlist to take our guns are in their side. What rubes.

Attached: A3DD6936-6225-4E53-9E31-DD1ED5BE99D6.jpg (71 KB, 960x948)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit