They're going to take your guns in 2020

US senator Murphy: "Nobody will miss [semiautomatic rifles] when they are illegal"

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-17 10-38-03.png (1029x840, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, guns sales must be going down again, gotta rile up your base so you can buy that new yacht next spring!!

Correct. We need them to kill tyrants.

NO!!! NOT MUH GUNS!!! 2ND AMENMEN

And tyrants tend to pass laws that make it hard to kill them.

This guy can try all hed like but even the bump stock ban hasn't worked, people in my state are 3d printing them and selling them illegally now.

what happens when being seen with an ar15 at the range is a felony? when ammo costs are 0.75/rd due to taxes? will effective defense still be possible in such a world?

When someone finally starts hunting and killing these kikes I pray they do so with a nice tube-fed shotgun. Just slamming in round after round before leaving kike corpses so mangled it disturbed those fighting an actual war as to their lethality. There will be only closed caskets.

Are you 13?

I can use an AR15 to hunt just fine (at least in states where it's not considered too weak to be legal).

I can use an AR15 very effectively to defend my home especially from multiple attackers.

I will definitely need an AR15 to defend myself from left-wing insurgents when they finally decide to go hot in the civil war they so desperately want.

>Nobody is going to care

This retard must own stock in firearm companies and is trying to increase sales. No one would say something this stupid. There are more guns in this country than people.

Attached: 1548920979580_1.png (960x767, 872K)

Attached: what did you learn.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Sounds like a challenge

>at the range
lol city fags gonna get btfo

I would be really mad about the politicians taking my guns if i didn't lose them all in a boating accident last weekend.

this

if you dont have a wooded area to shoot in, you need to find one. maybe it's because the city parks are too full of dudes sucking each others dicks that he cant shoot there

come take

Attached: Melon-Labia.png (1200x1521, 2.99M)

have fun confiscating them

Smelly dumb Euro scum

>Guns are weapons. Weapons=bad.

It's not the weapon that does the killing. It's the person wielding the weapon.
Weapons are tools in a sense that a person needs to learn how to use them.
This disingenuous sack of shit senator knows this but is trying to score brownie points and turn the right to self defense into a luxury exclusively for elitist cocksuckers like him.

>the civil war they so desperately want.
Yes. The left wants war. Not the right. There was no mention of causing civil war in that altright manifesto. No, it's all the left that wants war. Not the right.

Attached: 1551146449001.jpg (576x432, 19K)

Bullshit. Yes, when it's illegal - it's harder to get a gun. But if some guy want a gun - he'll find a way. Russia has strict rules about guns and here we are with a schoolbuy making his own school shooting.

You NEED a semiautomatic rifle to shoot up a scho--

Attached: 18cho-2-600.jpg (600x300, 38K)

So why are there more shootings in the US and also there happen to be more guns?

OP is a moron. They can’t even enforce the last round of gun control laws. They don’t dare try to pass more laws that will not be enforced. It will just point out how powerless they are and they can’t afford that narrative to gain traction.

That's only 37.50

Why are there more drownings in houses with pools?

Nobody needs a knife to cook a meal

Nobody needs a knife to go fishing or hiking

But terrorist NEED these knives in order to murder as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss knives when they are illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: Immagine.png (1057x745, 757K)

Nice false dichotomy, brainlet. The left is pushing to get rid of the first and 2nd amendment.
They've been saying "punch nazis" (referring to GOP trump supporters).
You know this, but your little leftist rat brain doesn't mind when you lie.

Terry Davis was right.

Attached: 1528737905734.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

its called reloading, and the market for that shit will explode.

>no one will miss the most popular civilian firearm in america

this is what happens when you go directly from a third-rate university to a government job via your daddy's connections: you never once use your brain in your adult life

Nobodies going to miss blackmailed pedo politicians and intelligence agencies when they're gone

Attached: byeBYEBYE.png (867x610, 574K)

Stealing them from law enforcement amd national guard armories.

>US senator Murphy

You need their votes more.

And will say anything to acquire them.

And you can always bump up the the ar-10 platform in .308 for larger game hunting. Unless your state has specific laws regarding barrel length and mag capacity for hunting.

Attached: 1551313471011.png (686x1318, 647K)

>nobody needs an ar 15 to hunt
This man has never seen a pack of feral hogs

Nobody needs fertilizer to grow some flowers

Nobody needs fertilizer to fertilize crops

But bombers NEED fertilizer in order to murder as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.

And so nobody will miss fertilizer when it'll be illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: 800px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg (800x1174, 348K)

No one will miss senator Murphy when he is dead with a bullet through his head.

>Nobody needs a semi-automatic rifle to defend their home
CORRECT

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1511x393, 88K)

Lol, this guy is doing exactly what the shooter wanted.

Attached: 1545341414970.png (394x329, 100K)

If either the 1st or 2nd goes, the other goes with it.
That's going to be a fucking bloodbath.

why dont you look up the stats on who is doing the shootings

>nobody needs a semi-automatic weapon to defend their home
lmao yes they do
and they need full auto to defend their country against tyranny
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Prepare to see an incredibly sharp rise in tragic boating accidents. Also, isn't this like exactly, word for word, what the NZ guy wanted?

>Liberals still think "semi-automatic" means "automatic"

Attached: 1399084530567.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

Because guns in hands of not so good people? We have some churkas, like chechens and dags. They are live in Kavkaz and Russia, equiped with AKs and other guns. Marriage? Ok, we could shoot in the air, just because we want. And thank god their homeland live on donations from Moscow. When this guys will stop be loyal - it is gonna be shit

americans NEED AR-15s to defend against tyrannical authortarian state operatives like YOU, "Chris".
this is the entire purpose of the 2nd Amendment
it was never about fucking hunting or home defence. this wilful ignorance is embarrassing

Attached: 1530961255160.jpg (629x339, 41K)

This may sound autistic.
Is there a vet in here that can tell me if its offensive to yall to hear "I'm sorry for what you had to go thru" rather than thanks for your service?

Nobody needs a bulldozzer to work

Nobody needs a bulldozzer to clear rubble

But angry citizens NEED a bulldozzer in order to build a killdozzer and challenge the status quo
And so nobody will miss bulldozzers when they are illegal-
except for the killers

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (800x422, 57K)

what about bombs? oh right you can't stop bombs.
Better ban like 99% of all household items or else we'll just start bombing each other - oh wait but then we'll be communist and all starve to death anyways.

damn dude ur so badass!! leave some pussy for the rest of us brah.

Imagine actually thinking you can "rise up" against a government with a 600 billion dollar military budget

I'm offended and i never served

last time I was at the range there was a guy with an illegal can and pistol grip (california) I asked the RSO what they would do in this situation and his exact words were "son, I'm a safty officer. Not a cop"
tl:dr fuck off statists you and your bootlicking minions wont get SHIT

nobody needs freedom, liberty and free speech

Vietnam and sand niggers did.

Basically the US military can't win against insurgency.

No guns and no compiler. How is a man supposed to live?

Two words: Blacks and browns.

Are you actually ignorant enough to assume you know what a stranger has been through? If so, go for it!

I'm not a fan of guns, but you can shoot a bolt action gun really quickly and reload quickly enough using stripper clips, so banning semi-auto guns won't change much. Also, gangsters somehow keep getting illegal handguns here all the time.

>the recoil bruised my shoulder
>temporary case of PTSD
oh i am laffin
and yeah, we have guns to shoot at people like him, fuck tyrannical governments

Why don’t they make a law making it illegal to use Western military forces against Muslims in Muslim lands?

> FBI: 80% of gun deaths are caused by handguns
>going after AR-15s
Typical left retardation.

>A Browning for $180
Take my money senpai!

No, the Jew is quite literally going after semis now. Any weapon that reloads automatically without a bolt, any weapon that holds more than one round.
The Jew, having complete control of the 12 year indoctrination engine that all goyimlings are mandated to attend, has convinced the state average sub-nigger IQ leftist that ramrod black powder weapons were the only thing available when muhfounders signed the Constitution, so that is all that should be allowed.

more like
>nobody with miss *with* [semiautomatic rifles] when they are illegal

That's all it's about for them. It's not about "common sense", it's about ensuring the continuity of the ruling class and the enduring march of globalhomo.

They don't want war, they want surrender without war - which is the same as war. Because I won't kneel. Fuck you.

Cali bar shooter was pretty efficient with just a handgun. Cho only used handguns.

deadliest school shooting was done with pistols with 10 round mags

These stupid cunts have no idea what they're getting themselves into. I dont feel sorry for them because they're so arrogant that they think the American version of the vietcong would be a piece of cake to handle. Goddamn they're just fucking stupid

Attached: 1552768860967.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Look, retard, compare the stats by race. The shooting deaths by blacks in the US are the same as the rates by blacks in the rest of the world. The rates by spics are the same as those in spic countries. The rates by whites are the same as the rates of whites in European countries. Your overly simplistic, cone dimensional view only proves that you are very dishonest, have a very low IQ or, most probably dishonest AND low IQ.

>need

Several states made magazines over 10 rounds illegal.

Millions are likely owned in those states.
Only hundreds have been voluntarily turned in.

California has a long list of banned gun models.
Again, hundreds of thousands are believed to be in possession within the state.
Only a few thousand were recovered.

It doesn't work.

Literally upwards of a million Americans are felons in waiting, by our judicial standard.

Politicians are terrified of their armed constituents.

I like how he just ignores that bit of the constitution.

>no one needs a ar-15 to be part of a well regulated militia

Some day you poor souls might try to exercise your god given rights. It's quite nice.

Ignorance and obscurantism have never produced anything other than flocks of slaves for tyranny.

Ummm I hunt with AR15. fucking multipurpose was the fucking reason why I bought one.

americans, promise me if they come for your guns you'll let them take them out of your cold dead hands

How many times was Rome sacked?

>It is not the "Bill of Needs".

>literally who
>blue zionist mark on twitter
>durr ban muh gunz n shieet
checks out. NO.
SHALL

Bongs are actually serious about this
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/

He thinks people willing to break homicide laws will be stopped in their tracks by gun laws lmao

Attached: Trumper_fa2ff8_6031748.jpg (474x474, 61K)

The highest casualty count in Columbine, the grandfather of the meme war, was acheived with a 60 year old shotgun.

There used to be a site in the long ago that broke down every bullet fired, and every round that hit home, down to the individual victim. The shotgun is king in any close range shootout. A rifle is for long range engagement.

Hasn't the .22 killed more people than any other round also?

Given the fact our cops and military largely agree that guns aren't going to be taken, I don't think our hands will be all that cold.
Currently in Washington the governor and states AG are trying to force sheriffs to comply with their new regulations. At least one sheriff responded with "take me to court".
Illinois has a gun sanctuary county and we have states trying to pass laws requiring citizens to own an AR15.
Alaska has banned federal authorities from trying to enforce any and all gun laws leaving it as a state only thing.
No worries bong, we're doing good over here.

Shitskins, you retard. The whitest parts of America have a slightly lower homicide rate than Australia with roughly the same population size yet a gun ownership rate of over 30%.

Which alt-right manifesto? You mean that one that came out recently by a guy who straight up says he respects communism and is an eco-fascist?

In 1916, Canadian inventor Joseph Huot converted a Ross bolt-action rifle into a fully automatic machine gun.

Over 100 years ago.

Imagine thinking that's an argument

Attached: 1443967016860.png (1802x905, 203K)

You're right, Chris.

We need them to kill potential tyrants that want to disarm, pacify, and control the populous by force.
I think I could name one...

Amazing, that's also how Jews feel about manual labor.

>Nobody will miss
He's half right.

Attached: guncontrol1.png (800x625, 832K)

imo, the most efficient way is a bomb

>.75
Lol this poorfag uses rounds that cost less than a dollar

Is that how jews hunt? No wonder all your meat dishes are overcooked.

requesting where that guy reads this in that really nasally voice.