Debilitating Powder used on Yellow Vests

twitter.com/TaranisNews/status/1107016883864252421

I received the smallest ever snowflake-like cristal and my unprotected hand. It burned like hell and I vomitted immediatly from my mouth and nose. I swear, if I swallowed just a bit of my spit I would have immediatly shit my pants from the abdominal pain. I was in fact very lucky since I rapidly covered my head but my hand is still itching.

Worried about the long term effect for the old people and children there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_gas
>The chemical reacts with moisture on the skin and in the eyes, causing a burning sensation and the immediate forceful and uncontrollable shutting of the eyes. Effects usually include tears streaming from the eyes, profuse coughing, exceptional nasal discharge that is full of mucus, burning in the eyes, eyelids, nose and throat areas, disorientation, dizziness and restricted breathing. It will also burn the skin where sweaty and/or sunburned. In highly concentrated doses, it can also induce severe coughing and vomiting.

Confirmed by the Gendarmerie on a national newspaper
liberation.fr/checknews/2019/03/17/un-vehicule-blinde-a-t-il-diffuse-pour-la-premiere-fois-de-la-poudre-lacrymogene-sur-les-gilets-jaun_1715624

Confirmed in an interview of Ministry of Interior
youtube.com/watch?v=B6xxbpPQekI

Confirmed on the blueprint of the APC
twitter.com/ZadStreet/status/1107129338867208197

Attached: 1536703141557.jpg (600x314, 54K)

Attached: 1541691244232.png (962x812, 1.13M)

patent
1/3

Attached: 1531077758265.png (720x817, 243K)

patent
2/3

Attached: 1530833351538.png (746x815, 273K)

patent
3/3

Attached: 1523578186979.png (782x442, 253K)

inside of APC

Attached: 1549123723924.png (1221x813, 1.16M)

The 2 french normies I know have told me around 2 months ago that these guys are evil rioters and havent mentioned them since, so Im not surprised the french scumfuck elite have resorted to these tactics
Dont be mad at the technology though, once everything collapses stuff like this powder will be very useful against the invaders and traitors

I'm not mad because I'm uncertain of the biological hazard I was exposed to and the uncertainty regarding the long term effect on my internal organs.

I'm mad because there was children and old people. I'm mad because I was too much in pain to even care for them. I'm mad because I was reduced to something lower than a human being.

Look at him, look. Do you think that a cop brain is capable of processing remorse or compassion ?

Attached: 1527709078133.jpg (720x820, 109K)

a post just desapeared hummmmmmmmmmmmm

ps: la dgsi vos méres elle boivent du spirte !

are the lads tuckered out from yesterday?
no streams today?

Most cops are subhumans who got bullied in school and couldn't get laid, you won't surprise me with this
Many of them will have to get executed along with the pigs that they so desperately protect, for a measly paycheck
Yes it might seem daunting at first facing those kitted-out dogs, but history has shown that it really doesn't take too much to break a man
For all their gear and cs gas and whatever, these pigs will burn under a molotov just like they have always burned
Stay positive the fires are coming!

Public patent is public.
Photos are are in public domain and revealed by the Gendarmerie.

I am a law abbiding concerned citizen who dindu nuffin, pic related is me

Attached: 1532880608484.webm (300x533, 928K)

CS gas is basic crowd control. We spent 30 minutes or more in a room thick with the stuff to practice CBRN training in basic.

Shit sucks but its not all that bad especially in an open area.

They're using old stockpiles of ARTICHOKE IAs meant for REFORGER conventional phase of WW3 during tank battles with the Warsaw Pact in the Fulda Gap of Germany bro

They're literally using WMDs on you

It's not CS gas they're using anymore BTW, it's psychoactive and "less-lethal" respiratory incapacitation agents

>dude da pigs man!

butthurt akademikerball protester detected.

lol imagine that was from China

You'd have kike media screeching about Chinese police state massacres and genocide all day long. Oh wait thats what they do all day anyways.

>psychoactive
scary, could explain why I saw a grandpa shaking like a baby afterward and some people convulsing on the ground

but it's okay since we are in a democracy unlike the poor chinese living under a dictatorship

Attached: macron juif.png (136x102, 18K)

It's just CS, pussy

idk he looked based and siegepilled to me

Oh no!! A fuckin yugoroach babydick who dreams of being police insulted me!!! Oh nonononohahahahahahaha

Lol

Attached: 1548914392781.webm (852x480, 2.99M)