Tarrant posted his manifesto on 8ch

>tarrant posted his manifesto on 8ch
>not here

really makes you think

Attached: tarrant-post.jpg (1831x729, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/
youtube.com/watch?v=ziKQCpTjl8M
youtube.com/watch?v=gP13Vd4fIoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because if he posted here someone would have Ctrl+F+"Jew"'d it

That's a much better board for serious discussion. This board is for shitposting.

that was such a great thread.
watching all the responses when they realized OP wasnt being a fag, wonderful.

Does it?

was the first thing i did after opening it up. makes me think how the only mention says basically that israel is based and never goes into that israeli/jewish subversion exist throughout the entire manifest painting the picture as there is no such thing and thus israel is greatest ally.

however i dont believe 8/pol/ is any different in that regard

Attached: shooter zionist.jpg (593x137, 23K)

link to archived thread?

darkweb.tokyo/

this

infinitychan is a christian zionist board made by mossad to make whites and arabs kill each other.

Attached: 1493596137040.jpg (2395x3600, 2.16M)

this is what you get when you expose boomers to memetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziKQCpTjl8M

>you wont do anything nigger

He shouls have named QAnon as the motivation behind the attack

fpbp

its a fucking mossad operation

WHO DOES THIS BENEFIT? US? NO. DOES OT BENEFIT THE KIKES? YES. WHITE VS MUSLIM

ITS NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE

fuck off johnny monoxide you dumb nigger

Cringe

Attached: shooter summary.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

fuck off kike

Yeah. Killing invaders definitely doesn't benefit whites, retard.

Honestly, I have no idea why you retards get so hung up on this.

He doesn't name the Jew
>MOSSAD SHILL
He does name the Jew
>CIA GLOW NIGGER

I'm absolutely fucking confident if his manifesto was a rant about how the Jews are destroying the West, then these same people on Jow Forums would be ranting that the entire event was staged by (((them))) to make white nationalists look crazier.

Attached: 1543769584901.jpg (828x720, 43K)

Jow Forums is too mainstream

Thanks

Should've posted it on reddit or some other liberal shithole.

fpbp

Because he is a muslim who cannot handle the fact his kind got btfo for once

Did you make an infograph of your own posts?

kill the fucking policy makers take the fucking government back and ship the shitskins back to where they fucking came from faggot proxybot.

far to fucking complicated for you because you arent part of the fucking revolution and you definitely arent a user bitch

>A country has the Jews it deserves. Just as mosquitoes can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in the swamps of our sins.
The shooter is not wrong. In the larger sense the problem is not the physical jew but the jew that lives in the minds of white men. The problem is and always a problem of the European peoples. Once the problem of the mind is solved the physical jews can be removed with ease.

Attached: 1517233724078.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

i could copy paste it and take up 3 posts each time, but am too lazy. another user said someone needs to screencap the initial posts in another thread, so i figured i include the rest too.

Jow Forums is mostly turd worlders. Even "western" flags are often turd world, though I do always enjoy a nonwhite roleplay/cope, for example sandniggers going on about how "the west" rekt them thats ehy theyre immigrants
Why else do you think the whole website is filled with pewdiepie-tier "redpills" about "jews"?
Its shitskins all the way down, if you dont believe me find an arab and ask him whats wrong with the world, you'll get a summary of the/pol/ catalogue
And the best part is if the local human garbage tried going to 8ch threy'd get uncovered within 3 posts

Im kind of glad. Jow Forums has been under a damn microscope from journalist/glow niggers for years now. This should divert some of that to those try hards. Theyve always wanted Jow Forums's reputation. Now theyve got it.

Ive always resented 8 as being started by faggots that retreated from Jow Forums during that rough patch but they are Starting to gain credibility in my opinion.

Attached: 8s11i0sobo011.jpg (720x495, 95K)

>I'm too lazy to actually condense my views to contribute content to threads
>I'm instead going to post this low quality image everywhere

Hans, you don't make infographics of your own stuff. If it was actually of good quality, people would read it themselves and spread it. Not

>I'm going to post this until you believe it.

Attached: mrbones.jpg (550x550, 49K)

Policy makers are puppets to globalist elites, killing them is like cutting a string of a puppet - it achieves nothing. You cant ship shitskins back unless there's an active war between them and us.
Its not about killing responsible, its about saving the situation by returning white man to his natural shitskin hating state. His plan was to ignite the flames, not kill responsible. You fix things first and then you punish those responsible as a united front, you low IQ monkey.

Are we allowed 8gag threads now

>I'm absolutely fucking confident if his manifesto was a rant about how the Jews are destroying the West, then these same people on Jow Forums would be ranting that the entire event was staged by (((them))) to make white nationalists look crazier.

you absolutely know it would still be called a false-flag by these schizos

Meditate on the freedom of Kek & chaos
Meditate on the Clown frog
Its that simple, but discussion is good.

you know how i can tell youre a native english speaker? your venacular. take the vpn off kike and show us your true flag.

NZ was a MOSSAD OPERATION

the difference between you and i is my word means something here time tested proven and historically provable. your word means fucking nothing kike

since you rather debate the method instead of the points raised in the posts i assume it is good enough to distribute :^)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jew
Fucking brainlet, no point in arguing with a retard like you.

>Bullying a Russian flag about not being a native English speaker

Attached: 1453661168750.png (343x305, 99K)

Shut the fuck up bitch you have done nothing for this board and zi have fought for the chans for over a decade and my allegiance is with the true anons. Assange etc.

Youre fucking nothing kike and when we gas you it will make hitler look like childs play. You want war faggot mossad?

Lets see it.

because the jannies here would have deleted it in a heartbeat. but it stayed untill 1000 replies on infinity chan, because they are based and redpilled

muslims flood your countries because you are bombing their countries to ruin.

You are bombingh their countries to ruin because you are stupid and listen to (((you know who))) who demands that you do it, then attacks you and blames you for it so you have internalized (((self-hate)))
This is the culture of critique. You are strong armed into doing something and then blamed for it while the person forcing it all pretends to be a third party who was also victimized by your intrinsic evil.

The Muslim is not your enemy. He is not your friend. He is a being for his world, and you are a being for your world. You have been set at each other’s throats in a dogfight and the guess who is standing around the ring laughing?

Don’t be fucking stupid. The Muslim is dangerous to you but you have been far more dangerous to him because you have been a much gooder goy and attack airplane builder and acolyte of (((him))) while the Muslim is mostly a moron who shits in a pile of sand. But his pile of sand got blown up so he’s coming to shit in your petunia garden whether you like it or not.

by locking yourself into this cycle you are being a moron and unironically the goodest of all possible goys.

Jesus said “whoever has eyes should see”. Jesus also stormed into the temple and threw out you-know-who on their grubby little whinging and yowling faces and probably beat them with a fucking whip depending on which version you read.

fucking HITLER of all people was ok with the sand idiots because he knew they were a force the civilized world could stand firm against as long as there weren’t greasy motherfuckers throwing the fucking gates open at every opportunity

tee ell dee arr stop being goodgoy chuckleschmucks and start recognizing patterns that have been repeating themselves since before toilet paper was invented and people were wiping their ass with rocks

Here is the catch, Kraut-San. Even if I were to argue with you on the points in your infographic, your posting style tells me what you'd do instead is just call me a shill.

The bigger dilemma is that I really don't give enough of a shit to fight your infographic spam of, to be completely frank, low quality barely strung together somewhat incoherent trash.

So, not only will you probably continue posting your own infographics, which is the imageboard equivalent of handing out dubious pamphlets at a public town-hall, but you really won't actually get any back forth because at the end of the day; why the fuck would I spend time countering someone who can't even be bothered to make his own arguments for the thread instead of just copy pasting?

>tl;dr;
You're losing the quality of the board.

Attached: OnSchizoposting.png (1819x539, 78K)

mate, ignore those, screeching at them accomplishes nothing and just discredits yourself. keep a cool head, only reply when someone makes a point, trust others arent retarded and see through their bullshit and not get baited

>ignores that all the wars are pushed by and made for the sake of israel

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

lol it was created when shitchan started censoring googlergate.
Learn the truth, there it's better for research, here is better for bantz.

>crypto jew was an 8 channer.
>never named jews in his manifesto

Everything about (((8/pol))) makes sense now.

Attached: 1530917506659.png (800x769, 126K)

Youtube removed the link, glad I saved it before that

By the way, some thread with good discussion on the whole issue

>never named jews in his manifesto
He did dumb fuck
>unless they subvert
>SUBVERT

Re upload it please

Attached: 17280982909.jpg (2297x1086, 1.38M)

Yeah Jow Forums is way more redpilled than 8ch
Oh wait cuckchan is full of fucking retards. The only reason I come here is specifically to relay information to more people and not preach to the choir.

but he never goes into how there actually is subversion. he portrays it through out the manifesto as if the whole issue is caused by whites hating whites and whites not realizing the consequences and not once mentions that there is an outside force orchestrating that and much less does he lock this issue down on kikes or israel. thus by not addressing this crucial part on this whole migration and refugee subject he states that this subversion is not existent and thus israel is our greatest ally.

He could have mentioned various examples, kalergi plan, hooton plan, could go into who the financiers of the refugee NGOs are (which he actually did mention, but then stops the explenation right when the next logical step would have been the jew). He goes into pedos in entertainment even but then stops when it comes to stating how pedowood is owned by jews. If you dont see that this is by design to not paint jews in a bad light i cant help you and i feel you are a lost cause then either way

>implying they aren't subverting all the fucking time

He's either supremely low IQ or purposely trying to shield the kikes.

pls re upload it.

THIS

4cuck is mostly full of kikes,sjw , niggers, trannies , sissies and all that is wrong

both i would say

Attached: untermensch christchurch.jpg (1074x677, 117K)

>>ignores that all the wars are pushed by and made for the sake of israel
penis feet that was literamly my poiuyt

Horrible grammar, that one. This whole thing is bait.

This. What a tool

Just because he didn’t target your population of choice doesn’t mean DAH JOOs are behind it. Fucking retards

>but then stops the explenation right when the next logical step would have been the jew
Yes and we know they're the jews and anyone that researches it knows as well

>He's either supremely low IQ or purposely trying to shield the kikes.
How come? What what you do about the jews?

>you aren’t part of the revolution
Please explain how YOU are part of this “revolution”

Attached: 55502626-DA46-4682-98FA-99A84C2F2E05.jpg (231x219, 7K)

best part of the thread

>joos
said the jew

wtf is a cobber

lol, first thing I did when I opened the manifesto.

Attached: Gino Conforti.png (720x480, 228K)

open youtube

search operation lazarus

profit

except you wont be profiting we will be gassing you.

aussie slang

except most will never do research, so why not use this opportunity to show them some clear example when people will look into the manifesto? whats the point of a call to arms and a rise up if the people dont know who to rise up against?
>take up arms and go to the street
>whatnow.jpg
it will only cause whites fighting muslims while the cause behind the muslims, the jews seize more controll in the chaos like they did for centuries after and during every war they orchestrated.

not helping them by distracting from them like the shooter did.

Let's actually go to the finish here, because I'm confounded by how dense you are.

Let's say we do remove all the Jews from the West, one way or the other. Would this actually cure the sickness of our societies? No. It would not. It would take decades for a normalcy to actually take root. Just because the match is extinguished, doesn't mean the house isn't on fire still.

In reality, I'd argue very much that a nation gets the Jews it deserves - Jews lived in the Ottoman Empire at is Zenith, as they did in the British and the French, but those societies were very much strong. They could take in droves of Jews and not be affected because they were resilient and tough people. So, yes - his point of white people being responsible for migration does make sense. The Jews aren't the voting majority. They don't actually own the gate to open it to invaders, they have to convince you to do so. His whole manifesto is essentially a call to personal responsibility.

On Israel, a point he made very strongly in his writing was that "I don't care about foreigners in their foreign lands." and this is a valid point to be made. Muslims are fine if they're in Muslim nations. Jews are fine if they're not in my nation.

Anyway, to the best one "Why didn't Brent make his entire manifesto into a rant on the Jews?" And the answer is because it would be counter productive to his goals. The worst thing the media could do is paint him as a crazy lone wolf. No one would read his manifesto. No one would be inspired to action. His influence would essentially be that nameless kid that shot a supermarket because Danny Phantom's hot ghost told him to. So, he kept his manifesto purposely as readable and spread able as possible, and that's why I think people will actually read it. It's succinct, and it's almost never like the words of a madman. It has valid point from valid evidence. If you wanted to ensure someone never reads it, make sure it's a paranoid sounding rant.

Attached: 104.jpg (600x360, 27K)

whats the point of removing muslims when kikes just import twice the amount back the very next day? you first get rid of the cause, then you treat the symptoms. you basically try to fight cancer with pain killers. it will make you feel better for a bit but you are still dying and ever faster. same if you go for muslims before the jews.

also the point that "naming the jew is repellend to normies", he murdered 50 people. do you honestly believe that this is not as bad as being an anti semite that doesnt like jews? are you seriously this low IQ?

man could you imagine making that post having not yet carried out what you know youre about to do

>whats the point of removing muslims when kikes just import twice the amount back the very next day?
glad to have you arouns based user. good to know my bloodline is still alive in my ancestor's homeland.

Of course. cucks here think they're somehow the big movers of memes and world politics, but it's all pathetic larp. 8's where the REAL shit is happening. This is basically our contaimnent board on a cuckshit site, to separate real heroes from idiotic underage larpers.

yay

muh Q next week shut the fuck up faggot

Thank god effimate larpcucks like this attentionwhore stay here. You'd be revealed in seconds on the actually intelligent Jow Forums

hey how about you tell that faggot Q to do something for once and completely destroy the NZ narrative oh thats right that wont happen because infinity nor that faggot Q is coming to save you

life is a bitch and no one is coming to save us except ourselves

i post on 8pol everyday moron

would you stop namefag

Sure you do, my pozzed friend. Gotta stop the heroes from winning, ensuring the destruction of weak people like you.

Jannies would have deleted it during their "arbitrarily delete 50% of current threads" sweeps while coincidentally ignoring all the threads being spammed by current shills.

>re actually is sub
You have a good arguement. One thing that is outstanding to me is that "an ordinary 28 year-old guy" doesn't visit Turkey, Pakistant, *North Korea*, etc, as a sources says he did (is it true?).
>one would also think Brenton could have mentioned something about who owns the media, and how if language is controlled, thus thought is controlled.

Attached: 1552774692975.jpg (823x834, 557K)

Interesting observations. The attack, if the product of Mossad and or other government organizations, strikes me as a huge mistake on their part. It has a tremendous amount of unknown variables that come after the fact. Here are a few:

1. The attack "succeeded" in spectacular fashion. To the average observer, it will appear that a white man has simply followed the Jihadist Script of attacking a soft target, the only difference being this is a white guy slaying Muslims. (Muslims have been slaying random whites and Jews for decades. A white guy picking up the ball and running it in for a couple of touch downs, so to speak, is only to be expected sooner or later.)

2. If the motive was to make whites look like villains, all someone has to do is point out that Jihadists do no less and in many cases far worse than this man has done. The attack might just convince average whites to start thinking about their racial replacement and realize that just as integration was forced on them, they can force a disintegration with only a little trouble. (The whites massively outnumber the Muslims in white countries. The whites might just start to realize that they will lose their white countries if they don't use violence to change the course of history.)

3. If the goal was to ban guns, the Plebs might instead decide that they need more and better guns to defend from violent attacks. One of the primary reasons that whites are so cucked these days is that they have lived easy, peaceful lives for 3 to 4 generations. Whites didn't see a need to defend themselves at all before this attack. Now they realize that violence is a real part of their world. The tougher males will desire to take their security in their own hands.

Alright, lemme get this straight.
He is afraid of directly, clearly naming (((them))), but somehow murdering 50 civilians and basically throwing away his life isn't a problem for him?
It doesn't add up.

^^^

all that can be said about pretty much any false flag.

Cripplechan threads last longer and have a much higher bump and image cap.
He was also a regular shitposter on their weapons board. It's not surprising.

>pozzed
i am not the one who is pozzed tell me more about next week you literal fucking moron

no one is coming to fucking save you and ignorance is bliss until youre the one in the slaughterhouse

Based Nip/English teacher.

*glowing intensifies*

Someone post the archived original thread or reupload the YT vid. The links posted earlier in the thread are all broken or shoahed.

The difference with this one is it breaks the mold of Non White kills White. I am not aware of any even caused by a white that has had such a high kill count, much less an attack on Muslims, where the (((State))) didn't approve of the attack.

That is unprecedented. That is a 180 degree change in the script. If this was the product of (((Deep State))) actors, they are either setting up for a dramatic escalation of violence in the world or as I believe, they are desperately trying to push the Kalgeri Plan before too many whites wake up. They needed a mass casualty event to help push so they rushed the production of this one. Their hope was to ban, guns, free speech, demonize whites, lionize Muslims, and in general take further control over every aspect of our lives. They must have the Junior Varsity team writing the script for them.

Or, if this attack is a genuine product of a man angry that his white world is being killed off, buckle up. It's going to be a nightmare of a ride.

Because 8ch is 4ch without as many shills and magapedes...
For now.

It's the shadow war of every Indo-European. It's the lynch pin of the psy-op on Western Civilization and there is only one answer to the riddle. To realize that Israel and the Middle East in general is just a fucking desert backwater and not to give a shit about Jerusalem, Israel, Egypt or any of these retarded Semetic shit holes. It's very difficult with all the media poison though. True neutrality. Just saying, I don't care. I'm not giving them support or opposing them. I'm just going to ignore the evil shit hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=gP13Vd4fIoY