"Racist"

Call any white person racist watch what happens

Alt right: "REE IM NOt RACISTs stop calling me that *insert term*"
Liberal: "REE IM NOT RACIST IM A FULL BLM SUPPORTER"

Racist is to what nigger is to blacks

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyMy85MzAvb3JpZ2luYWwvcmFjZS1mYWNlLW9mZi0xMjAx (560x315, 35K)

Nigger

>implying
I don't deny being racist when accused fag.

When I get called racist I always reply with "I'm not, but if you like I could be." I'll treat people how they wish to be treated, even if I don't agree.

I admit I'm racist but I'm racist on a spectrum

People usually don't like to be called as a racist.
Sometimes people get labeled as racist because of a misunderstood though. Mainly because sjw's are constantly trying to find out a racist/mysoginist/antisemite idea on your speech.

Learn the King's English before posting here you filthy paki.

Attached: 7a74a260bd0a9f9bee84985dde3d309081743152faa6c2d7fa68824c3cc95214.jpg (2249x1345, 515K)

Correct answer:
"Yes, I am a little racist, but most people are. I prefer my own kind, it's just human nature. I have judgements about other races but I do my best to not act on them".

Racism is two ideas:
a) the pathologization of ethnocentrism. This is bullshit born from decadent western universalism
b) the demonization of arbitrary dislike for racial out-groups. This is valid to the degree that the dislike is truly arbitrary (mindless "contempt for the other"), but invalid to the degree that the dislike is reasoned and based on some valid observation (like the fact that niggers behave like chimps)

An old lady called me a racist for saying Melbourne didn't have enough English speakers and it made things a struggle. I laughed in her face and drank my juice. That is when she said a quote that stuck with me
>You wont find the answers you're looking for at the bottom of that juice!
She was wrong. As soon as I had consumed the juice her distorted image appeared through my glass. It was decidedly Jewish. The biggest stupidest grin came across my face, and I politely asked her, "Are you Jewish?". That's when she started the air war. But none of the words hit my ears, for I knew at that moment that I had won.

fpbp and checked

This desu

"Yeah, and you're not?"

I don't care. I am racist. Everyone is.

perfect

You literally just proved my point you inbred albino ape
Boo kill yourself your king will be black and Jewish congratulations (Meghan)
Yep white fragility is real

Attached: 5763BF5955124A00930AC401540FBBF8.jpg (656x525, 103K)

based

t. nigger

>any white person
Well, not any. sjw/christcuck/pleb White, sure. Jow Forums White? Not a chance.

>plebbit spacing

>Make fun of white people to hide your insecurities.

Attached: 1552204473090.png (1245x1041, 124K)

Racism is natural and no one cares what you think