To my muslim brothers on Jow Forums

Prepare yourself!

Learn your doctrine!

Read the Quran!

Make Dhikr!

Remember that this world is a test!

Allah will help us, we have the Quran and the Sunnah and we'll prevail!

Our martyrs are in Jannah.

Their deaths are in hellfire!

حي على خير العمل

حي على الجهاد

حي على الصلاة

لا اله الا الله

محمد رسول الله

Attached: allahuakbar.png (514x918, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/5/51
patcondell.net/feedback/
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a funny looking rosary, see you in church brother just dont bring your sandnigger bible

>Prepare yourself!
how can you prepare yourself for something that you don't know? Do you have even vaguest idea what do you have in store?
>Learn your doctrine!
they are not indoctrinated yet? You're asking them to indoctrinate themselves in a grateful dead fashion? you must be some strange retard. nobody sits around waiting on some shitbag orders telling them what to do.
>Read the Quran!
why? there is nothing there it's all cooked books similar to other good last will or good testment huntings
>Make Dhikr!
wtf is that
>Remember that this world is a test!
D/N/T bring baggie
>Allah will help us, we have the Quran and the Sunnah and we'll prevail!
sorry no. you're on your own. so go prepare if you're not prepared
>Our martyrs are in Jannah.
nobody gives a shit about your slaves
>Their deaths are in hellfire!
whats that?

Can't you read:

Title says:

> To my muslim brothers on Jow Forums

Not some low life kafir like yourself! It's not a rosary, it's a misbaha!

Funny when a Brazilian says the word 'sandnigger' when over 2/3 over Brazilians are infected with sub saharan DNA.

I'm whiter than you are shlomo.

سلام
Dont retaliate yet, this is working out in our favor.

larping antifa faggot
the muzshits will ass rape you first, tranny

>muslim brothers
wtf is this? all Christians do it too as if they are "magically" related to each other. You know through brotherly love of broth. Soilent green broth. you pervertariat tarbudgetteers of CIA lemon party gestapo are asking for it.

Most of Jow Forums are low brain mutts, sucking the white mans ass.

Get the fuck outta here you retard sang nigger monkey, only braindead inbreds are Muslim.

We are all Brothers of Adam

Bring it ahmed

Cryyyy more, you retarded slav rape victim bitch.

>Brothers of Adam
how so?

FIRE

GONNA TAKE YOU TO BURN

Attached: 1552666703365.gif (360x200, 2.33M)

Muslims never condemn Islam, they always say Islam is peace :c it's just an individual. Islam is a hateful ideology and Muhammed was a pedophile. Allah is a pagan moon-god.
9 year old girl washing his sperm out of his clothes after he fucked her.
Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 231:
Narrated Sulaiman bin Yasar: I asked 'Aisha about the clothes soiled with semen. She replied, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayer while water spots were still visible."

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:
Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.

"O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people." quran.com/5/51
(Daughters of Allah) Have you thought upon al-Lat and al-Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

>reddit spacing

>in swine posting

>gg, OP

Attached: 8b867149e7cb3a4e28b7032a45af3c473fbda1ef2164f07a82824f8e34316f27.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Clean my toilet, Abdul. Do you think you can slack on your job?

Who's a butthurt muslim? You are a butthurt muslim. Why you so butthurt? It's not even Thursday.

Allah tongues my anus

OHH NO NO , HEP ME

Attached: die whore.webm (320x240, 2.82M)

Adam (Hebrew: אָדָם, Modern: ʼAdam, Tiberian: ʼĀḏām; Arabic: آدَم, translit. ʾĀdam; Greek: Αδάμ, translit. Adám; Latin: Adam) is the name used in the opening chapters of the Book of Genesis and in the Quran for the first man created by God,

Does this help you to understand?

nigger

Muhammad was a pedophile warlord. Hard pass.

your holy goat-fucking guide won't help you ahmed.

All you muslims will die.

Wipe your own face kraut.

You Dutch faggots get cucked by a handful of Moroccans, you guys care more about your job than about your culture and religion (religion? Your churches are dying as we speak).

Islam is not peace, that's what moderate/liberal 'muslims' say, Islam is about submission to God alone without worshiping anything beside Him (true monotheism). Consuming marriage with a girl who has started to menstruate and is bodily developed and mentally developed is not pedophilia according to us. So fuck yourself you little cuck.

ALLAHU AKBAR

It was a jews retard. Like everytime.

Squeel more you subhuman shitskin. I piss and shit on your book.

Attached: 1552706944558.jpg (583x619, 83K)

Attached: ,m m m k .png (800x714, 595K)

Only the fact your pedophile prophet just stole the stories 700 years later and just LARPed.
He didn't even got the stories right. You can't even understand the Quran without having read the Bible.

Attached: Realislamhasneverbeentriedout.png (500x680, 322K)

Now muslims get to play the victim card.

Fucking asshole aussie piece of trash.

Into the dumpster fire it goes.

I shit on your book, sand maggot

To my non-Muslim brothers on Jow Forums. You might live in the remotest corners of the world but you know how the Muslims scheme and plot the destruction of you, your country, and your people. Buddhists hate them. Hindus hate them. Christians hate them. Sikhs hate them. Still they practise their violent faith openly and plan to conquer via birth jihad.

But be patient. Our time will come. And our hate will not swiftly abate. Muslims will pay for what they have done. Every single one of them. We will not leave anything for our kids to deal with. We are the generation who will fix the Muslim mess.

RIP Ebba. Rip all the Christians massacred by Muslims in Nigeria. RIP every non Muslim killed in 2016-2017 in Europe by Muslim terrorists.

>I piss and shit on your book.
You sound brave, post your address. Lets test how brave.

You won't do anything you nigger.

The Quran predicted this

inbred retards

Don't mind that faggot, they are only though on the internet.

>Does this help you to understand?
no. at this point in history you should treat bible as one of the CIA cooked books.

>memeflag larp

Attached: 1511852045873.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

yeah goatfucker
watch out for drones while you are at it

Attached: 1552767559682.jpg (769x798, 98K)

Lol Mohammed is a pedo

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (598x449, 49K)

I wish that were true. These idiots think killing children is brave. Scum.

Go fuck a goat or whatever you animal pedos do

Attached: screenshot.png (827x590, 356K)

Takbir! brother

Says the faggot with memeflag.

Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda
Help, help me Rhonda
Help me Rhonda yeah
>Get her out of my heart

patcondell.net/feedback/

Shitskin "culture" at its best

Hahah you wished. You are lucky our jewish overlords protect you or else I would have New Zealanded your mosques solo and purged you inbred scum. Morrocans are faggots btw, they can only fight in groups.
You are right about the religion part dying out. That's why God is punishing us. Letting our lands get flooded with orcs who can only bring havoc and destruction.

Attached: tJiD6B5.jpg (769x798, 116K)

>Says the faggot licking the white mans ass.
You are a disgrace

Glory to our martyrs

May Allah swt awaken our minds and grant our martyrs the highest rank of Jannatol firdaus

At this point they are not different from the Khawarij, killing children, women and old people is the lowest way there is. Real men kill each other on the battlefield. Many white supremacists have shown their real colors, they're thirsty killers with no mercy, which is why muslims need to wake the fuck up. It's time that every muslim starts to arm himself and learn how to handle weaponry. I advise everyone to take courses on weaponry in the Balkan area or in some other areas where you can basically boot-camp with fellow muslim instructors.

Hindu excremists would die to get whitey's approbation

JESUS CHRIST is GOD

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

That's why he never said he was in the Bible

Jan, listen up.

You have no ideolgy

You have no religion

You have no birth rates

Your women are fucking blacks and arabs as we speak

You have no social control

You are a liberal faggot

Your minister president is not even married and has no childeren

You already lost

now GTFO

So what are our axis of evil of today? We got Islamic Terrorists, Mexican Drug Cartels, Black Gangs, Jewish Overlords, White Psychopaths, Chinese Bureaucrats and an assortment of NPC's causing Climate Change and civil unrest and disobedience by perpetuating degeneracy. Our only solution starts with violence and our current direction is war. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Our only salvation is through a deep cleansing with the ancient blood of our ancestors. Problem is. They're already dead and we're still thirsty.

I cannot take a meme flag seriously. You are insecure about your own nation. Also I am not a muslim to kiss another man's ass.

But those scriptures were created nigh on 2000 years before the creation of the CIA

i'm a neo-christian-evolutionary-futurist, of which i am the founder, and while i consider myself a christian, i can't understand how anyone can even get past 3 pages of the ridiculous jewish bible.

Attached: whitepill.jpg (800x600, 182K)

But you will always be a shitskin...

durka!

durka durka durka!

dirka dooka duka dibble drool!

DUrkadurkka!

Jesus Christ the son of Mary is the NOT God

Jesus is the Messiah

Jesus is a prophet

Jesus is a messenger of God

Jesus is NOT God

Jesus spread the message of monotheism

Jesus rebuked the Jewish Synagogue (The Church of Satan)

Jesus will come back to earth

Is it true that muhammad a pedophile?

Attached: 1551917665812.png (750x530, 829K)

My father did some training when tension in our country racially was bad. I will ask him. I do gym though and will get a gun license to protect whats mine.

>حي على خير العمل

Are you shia ?

I'm a Mediterranean with mixed South European and North African heritage, if that's what you call shitskin so be it.

Attached: loll.png (450x554, 305K)

>North African heritage

I am not a hindu, lol.

>To my muslim brothers on Jow Forums
>muslim
>on Jow Forums
kek good one

>Jow Forums
now kys

Wrong language burger bro

Attached: March14th.jpg (1024x726, 614K)

No I'm not, why?

I dont owe you any info, this is Jow Forums.
Why do you idiots hang here, to read poo jokes?

Give em Hell Ismail!

>read the quran

yeah, not really interested in reading a millenial old fairy tail that order the mindless sheep to kill anyone that doesn't agree with their religion

>random muslim gibberish
Get mad, goatfucker.
Why don't you go blow yourself up and burn forever in Hell with your demon pagan-god Allah? Yet you still want to live in the West because white men's society are the best. Why don't you put off your meme-flag? I bet you are living in a western country because your father was a faggot who betrayed and fled his homeland.

Attached: i-am-the-prophet-mohammed-and-i-am-really-gay-23861657.png (500x540, 113K)

how do you know that? is it all that knowledge thanks to your superpower of "literacy" reading through fake news and cooked books? Maybe you traveled back in time?

Shia azaan have that word

>You sound brave, post your address. Lets test how brave.
My father did some training when tension in our country racially was bad. I will ask him. I do gym though and will get a gun license to protect whats mine.
Muh tough guy larper.

Have you been fucking drinking?? I fucking smell alcohol from your posts. You fucking infidel pig!

You are literally a mongrel.

Ah oke, well the meaning of it is good.

"Haste yourself to the righteous deeds."

Some talk of Alexander, and some of Hercules
Of Hector and Lysander, and such great names as these.
But of all the world's great heroes, there's none that can compare.
With a tow, row, row, row, row, row, to the British Grenadiers.

Attached: 1552822484044.jpg (532x574, 32K)

Protip

The Koran is wrong
Mohammed was a pedo shill
Islam is a cult
and you are a faggot

Have you seen Greece DNA? It's literally rape baby DNA, some Greeks literally look like niggers.

Everytime I think of what mohammed did to that little girl called ayeaha or Aisha my hearts hurts deeply. He stole her innocence in the guise of being a "prophet". For crying out loud, this girl was still playing with her dolls!
Where is the humanity? Are you not ashamed of your "prophet? has your blind loyalty to your master so clouded any sense of morality and decency?
I believe any that were named after your "prophet" I would suggest a name change is overdue. I am ashamed on your behalf if you are not.

>all greeks
why does the entire world have such a gigantic fetish for us

Whats larping about preparing ,didn't say i was going out to hunt MAGA caps

Fucking drunk mudslime. Kys

and OP is a faggot

Yes, I have.
I am 87% greek and 13% italian. 0.00% shitskin, in contrast to you. Mongrel.

Based.
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY