This is what women would have looked like in the middle East had Muhammed been stopped

>>middle East was orthodox Christianity before the 7th century Islamic invasions of Egypt and Mesopotamia
>>Persia was zoroastrian before the 7th century Islamic invasions of Persia
>>Women didn't wear tents on themselves

It would have been a sexy Paradise and white boys would have gotten thicc orthodox christian Arab pussy

Attached: 1941f6fdedd441095469228de1e723fd.jpg (526x373, 23K)

Aren't those Greeks from the Hercules anime?

Nope they're Arabian belly dancers from aladdin

Does anyone even really know what they looked like back then? They've engaged in so much sex slavery including with negresses that it's impossible to know.

>tfw no Arab Christian gf

I would imagine they would look similar to Indian women in sarees

Attached: 2b119785e626f5a8f94dc23f7214c927.jpg (720x900, 116K)

>>>Persia was zoroastrian before the 7th century Islamic invasions of Persia
The country was called Iran-shahr during Sassanian empire, and it was shortened to Iran over time. There was never such a word as "Persia", which is made up from the West.

Also, Iran became Muslim largely in 15th-16th century CE when Safavids invaded. There were more pockets of Zoroastrian communities until Safavid invasions. Only one ~20,000 pop. of Zoroastrians survived in Yazd now.
>It would have been a sexy Paradise and white boys would have gotten thicc orthodox christian Arab pussy
You are a stupid incel and should just kys.

I'm sure you enjoy white women being like this as well, dumb whores who expose sexuality, are promiscious and fuck foreign men like niggers
stop thinking with your dick, mutt, and start thinking with your brain

Let's take a look at history
>Iran was a secular monarchy
>Brits didn't like that, couped the nation and installed ayatollahs and theocratic rule, causing a surge in extremist ideals, all for muh oils
>then creates Israel after ww2, displacing the Muslim population there for lulz, ensuring instability for centuries to come
>Afghanistan
>didn't bother anyone, Russia came along
>USA trains Taliban, with Osama at the front, wins over Russia and then fucks off, Taliban splinters into warlords who now had no purpose
>then destroyed the country for centuries to come when Osama came knocking
>Iraq
>stable under a despot
>USA smelled oil, attacks country twice, destroying it the second time, causing ISIL to get a foothold, all with a lie over WMDs. None got punished, but they sure got rich
>Egypt
>generally peaceful besides clashes with Israel
>America, with CIA pushes the Arab spring, leading to fanatics getting into power
>Libya
>Stable under a crazy despot
>knocked of his bullshit, even dismantling his nuclear project to give an olive branch
>Eh, fuck it, UK decides to fuck up Libya any way, opening the north African passage
>Syria
>fuck those guys too, sell weapons to Kurds, then doubleside them, sell weapons to Assad to ensure a long civil war, leading Erdogan onto his paranoia trip when he saw how much weapons USA and UK sold them
>oh, but also let's give money to Saudis so they can establish their wahabist schools all over the world besides USA.
>Somalia..
Well, you get the gist. I think you all can see a pattern here on who is really the enemy of Europe. Who creates these floods of Muslims into Europe and then told europeans how evil they were for not taking them in.
Hint, it's not long nosed tribe this time (though they happily latched on). This started way before (like USA and Philipines in 1899, when USA weren't "kike controlled". And these "people" consider themselves "the good guys who must be the world police"
The true enemy is closer than you'd think...

arabs are very diverse racially in terms of appearance
some are a minority are actually white and could unironically pass off as white in pre-multicultural europe, some are Mediterranean looking olive skins, some are light-brown, some are darker-brown, some are basicially black in all but name
the modal average of arabs, persians, anatolian turks, etc is they are light brown and often somewhere between looking like an italian/spaniard and looking like an indian
also i'd like to add, with turks many have mongoloid features which are quite noticable if you look close enough. turks aren't as turkic as they're cousins but they're still 10-20% turkic and you can see asiatic features

Technically they're a trap, because they're Genie

a cartoon?

op confirmed a closet fag

What did the pre-islam pagan faiths look like along the Arabian peninsula?

It was a sexy paradise.
That's why the golden age ended and the religious wear was added to Islamic doctrine retroactively.

Check image to see what Persians looked like.

Attached: Persian_v_03.jpg (4392x4056, 3.94M)

gib pajeet noaw

Normal women wouldn't wear clothes like that. Only whores, dancers and other entertainers that were dregs of society would be clothed like that.

1000$ accurate depictions of middle eastern girls.

Attached: Shantae ind.png (401x789, 189K)

I've noticed that Christian Arabs tens to be lighter. I wonder if it has anything to do with not intermarrying with Muslims from the Gulf.

tend*

Nigga the Middle East wasn’t uniformly orthodox Christian at any point. You know there are a large number of ethnic groups there right? They’re not all Arabs. And the further back you go in history the more true that is. Ancient Egyptians, for instance, were not the same race as Arabs. Modern Egyptians might as well be Arabs because of years of racial admixture, but the original race was distinct. Until the Arab conquests there were shitloads of different ethnic groups that presumably differed in physical characteristics. Arabs were originally a desert people that were relatively confined to the areas between the Persian gulf and the Red Sea.

Who is it?

Because the Christian ones are from the Arab countries closer to Europe, hence whiter.

Arabs didn't change the genetic profiles of most races. Iranians for example have less than 1.5% Arabic admixture. However, they have a wee bit more Caucasus, Turkic, and Mongolian admixture (altogether about 6-8%, which isn't that much desu).

Hes got the monkeys
Hes got the monkeys

I guess so. I haven't heard of any Saudi Christians but plenty of Lebanese or Syrian.

I think it might just be levant people being a little lighter. My high school had a coptic egyptian who was as dark as a pajeet and palestinian muslim with blue eyes

>Worships Muhammad
>Implies he thinks with his brain
lmao

except everything you said here happened after the US was controlled by the (((bankers and merchants))) except for Philippines.

I don't see why people have this retarded "Christians are enlightened" point of view.

REAL Christianity is no different at all from Islam in terms of prudishness, zeal and superstition. Go to any Christian boarding school and see it yourself.

The only reason you don't notice it, is because REAL Christianity died already in the West and you embraced Globalist culture.

Good one, old chap

Naturally most middle easterners are light olived not brown. They more or less have the same skin tone as southern europeans, if they keep out the sun

Attached: pahlavi-RezaII.jpg (250x400, 80K)

You wouldnt have gotten any pussy, virgin.

Persian Zoroastrians hated christians and vice versa and arabs have always been tribal and ethnocentric.

nah, USA would nuke it and invade and have it converted to Islam

oh wait