Brit/pol/

>Brexit: 'Physically impossible' to leave on 29 March, says chancellor
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47602746
>Anglo-Saxon gold pendant found in Norfolk declared treasure
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-47435954

Attached: 1539126590117.jpg (1280x988, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vh_1JH0MZSM
geograph.org.uk/gallery/
citypopulation.de/UK.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/17/10-year-old-boy-believed-youngest-britain-recite-pi-220-places/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-47604022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Join and vote for UKIP lads

Here's Owain Glyndwr

Attached: Owain.jpg (1439x1003, 480K)

fake
real thread here

This one was first, cri moar

Orban is our only hope. Does he have the balls to veto the delay?

Attached: 1524878255287.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Attached: lny8s8rrwrearmyppshl.jpg (590x350, 52K)

Not when he can use it as leverage to get more gibs instead, no

It's very easy to respect the Welsh
Don't Hungary still get billions in EU/IMF financial support?

youtube.com/watch?v=vh_1JH0MZSM

M8s honestly i really want to go to London but everyone says it's not a pleasant place to be: what do i do?

Avoid it, seriously.

>Survive the Jive livestream tonight at 9 o'clock

Attached: ApuHandsintheAir.jpg (865x526, 55K)

They're right, it's fucking horrible.
t. suffering Londoner

I prefer for britain

>gets nicked for wearing the wrong fleece

What's so bad about it?
How do i get into 1990s Cool Britannia mode?

Go see other parts of the UK.

Edinburgh
Salisbury
Winchester
Canterbury

Why would I want to vote for a bunch of boomers? Why would I want to vote at all considering the selection of parties and one business?

Realistically, there is basically no chance any country will veto an extension of article 50. The reason is simple, it's money. The longer the UK stays in the EU, the more it pays, the more every other country gets (or less they have to pay).
No country in the EU wants the UK to leave purely because we contribute so much money to the EU.

lets take the £12m we send to the McCann search and fund are NHS instead

What did you want to go to London for? You might be able to find similar things elsewhere in Britain.

London is fine in short bursts as a tourist. If you come to Britain, spend a weekend in London maybe and then fuck off to somewhere nicer.

This man has never been to Edinburgh in his life

How is it possible that everyone knows the parents killed her but no one's allowed to say as much?

I'm going to relocate to Tristan Da Cunha and live out my days drinking.

Attached: 0.png (810x700, 260K)

You're thinking of Britain First lad.

Attached: wrights.jpg (1000x1000, 126K)

What's wrong with Edinburgh?

Come to the best of Britain.

Attached: god's own country.png (1881x805, 861K)

Eh, the architecture, the people, the art scene, meeting and making friends wit brits.
The feeling of being in the capital

dirty
horrible garbage people everywhere
high risk of violent crime
high risk of terrorism
transport stupidly expensive
everything stupidly expensive
there's nothing you'd even want to do desu

>How do i get into 1990s Cool Britannia mode?
Ya don't. Those times are over.
It's like me going to Rome thinking it'll be like Roman Holiday.

Attached: roman-holiday-gregory-peck-audrey-hepburn-eddie-albert-1953_u-l-q12pbiu0[1].jpg (550x413, 32K)

> "the people"
> "making friends wit brits"
user, I...... London isn't what you think it.

Uuh thats not how London works..

Ah you're right, my mistake
For Britain is the DykeNat one, innit?
You've got to go a bit further west than that, lad

Attached: smug cornishman.png (905x562, 891K)

> expect Roman Holiday
> receive Gypsy Hellday

I'm literally shaking right now.

For reference

Attached: 20190317_153519.jpg (1420x372, 119K)

>Ya don't. Those times are over.
Why :(

Shit i remember the first time i was there; in the early 2000s; it was amazing, the greenest place on earth

>Literal who party

No point splitting the vote

go to Somalia its safer

I was speaking to a lad who was a double in the video for the four stars out of five Arctic Monkeys song last night lads.

He said Alex Turner has completely lost his mind, he had two people speaking for him and at one point Alex started signing a random massive book that was completely blank thinking it was a contract.

Great music though

Attached: ED9CE0EB-20BA-4ECA-ADDA-8B3AD05E43D7.jpg (920x584, 54K)

> almost 1/5th of a century ago
Fuck.

May's deal will pass this week.

>the architecture, the people, the art scene, meeting and making friends wit brits.
You could try places like Chester, Liverpool and Lancaster. Those are some nice cities that still feel British and you should be able to find the things you want there.

this diversity is NOT a strength, unity is! so what do? UKIP is probably the way to go to at least obtain more political power.

Attached: wanker.png (627x260, 20K)

post this in outerpol

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

it will sow seeds of guilt in young commie lurker newfags who are lurking Jow Forums.

>> expect Roman Holiday
>> receive Gypsy Hellday

made me kek out loud

>Kiss goodbye to your tweet

Fuck this world is lame if thats a legitimate threat

> proving right all the people who say UKIP is a foot in the door for British nationalists
We're kind fucked in one way or another regardless of what we do. It's all so tiresome.

I just realised I should have put "Romanian Hellday".

target new threads to guarantee it is seen like this

Christ...there must be many things about britain that are still as beautiful as they once were?
I'm in desperate need of finding them; i think the UK is the place i love the most after my very own country

There are very few places which meet the fantasy image of Britain that a lot of people tend to think of. A friend of mine from America visited and was outright shocked how cold people were.

Might as well give it a crack mate. Have a look at UKNatPop on twitter

Western Wales is nice, go there

>expect London Holiday
>receive Romanian Hellday

>and was outright shocked how cold people were.
Didn't they have a hats and gloves to wear?

Attached: ApuDunce.jpg (668x729, 37K)

user, you will probably enjoy a tour of the UK, rather than a prolonged spell in our capital. The National Express and Megabus offer cheap bus services between cities. The trains are pretty cheap if you book a few months in advance. Tour the whole place. Start in Penzance and use public transport to go north. You'll find plenty to enjoy.

Just go to the countryside of the South-West or Wales. Stay away from the cities. Cities have always been a mistake.

> "i think the UK is the place i love the most after my very own country"
Why even. Don't get me wrong, I love my countryside but there are places like Switzerland or America that I'd expect most people to find far more spectacular.

Also, i'm very torn:part of me really wants to experience that feeling of modern cheerfulness i felt the first time i was in London, part of me, is extremely idealistic and still sees London as the capital of the old Empire, where boys became men and men shaped the world.

Why is it all so sad,lads.

> "Why is it all so sad,lads"
Because every country/civilisation goes through a cycle of rise and decline.

You might like looking here:
geograph.org.uk/gallery/

You.
Are.
Hilarious.

London's a dump don't bother with it

Can British """"""""""""people"""""""""""" really be considered human?

Thanks fren.

Attached: ApuHappy.png (657x527, 30K)

Though go if you are into theatre

forgot my pic

Attached: Capture.jpg (1029x697, 62K)

>born via caesarian
>raised on formula milk
>pumped with countless vaccines
>removed foreskin (males)
>removed thyroid
>removed tonsils
>removed gall bladder
>removed appendix
>deliberately gimped eyes, requires purchasing (((glass))) or (((laser sculpting))) your corneas to unlock functionality
>heart valves chopped up and reconfigured
>electronic ticker implanted in heart
>removed uterus (females)
>removed breasts because Angelina Jolie said breasts lead to breast cancer (females)
>removed labial tissue (females)
>prostate half- or sometimes fully removed, usually in the elderly (males)
>most of the stomach removed, leaving only a mini sized 'stomach'
>removed wisdom teeth
>mercury poison pellets inserted into teeth for slow release
>on aspirin (for 'heart health')
>on statins
>on anti-depressants
>on hormones - either the pill when younger or HRT when older (females)
>on strong opioid painkillers
>on long courses of heavy-duty antibiotics several times a year because the doctor is too lazy to actually figure out what's wrong at first

>...removed kidney to raise funds to pay for all of the above

At this point, can the average amerimutt honestly even be considered human?

Attached: efficient free market healthcare - american style.png (1228x737, 1.94M)

Considered moving to America a couple of times desu lads. But I can't turn my back on Britain. Even if it has let me down time after time I still love it.

Attached: pp550x550.jpg (550x530, 63K)

So London is just for ethnics and poofs?

Fuck me why does everyone say this? I know i sound very delusional but there must be something good about it left.
It's the people inside it,you fellas make it a beautiful place

Interesting site, tons of stats for most places
citypopulation.de/UK.html

Attached: London.jpg (898x744, 188K)

Vote UKIP if they cancel Brexit on March 29th!

Attached: dave no 2nd ref.png (637x364, 53K)

Imperial War Museum was good. Went there around 2009. Assuming things are not so far gone that it's full of signs saying "btw, white people are evil".

Lads back then play Rugby and football like men and hard physical jobs. As well as having regular fisticuffs.
It was surprisingly common as an 18th birthday present to have your teeth removed as it was a great deal less hassle in life to have dentures.

But please go on shitting on the memory of people that were sent to their deaths a hundred years ago. You represent your country really well.

>woke up
>drank coffee, ate food, mindlessly browsed internet, watched rest of ballad of buster Scruggs
>read Pete Buttigieg's Wikipedia page and felt sad about my life and lack of motivation
>realised how fat I feel, it's just depressing
>go outside
>went for a short walk
>currently drinking Starboocks in the car
>plan to have a small binge today and then start trying to lose weight afterwards
>currently agonising over how to make myself work hard (or at all) in my free time
>made a checklist but it felt like an oppressive spook
>set myself a reminder yesterday, for a few hours ago, to write about my life philosophy and plans for getting out of my (over 5 year long) rut
>ignored it, gave no fucks
>have set a reminder for tomorrow

I remember one summer day in London, as I was drinking coffee in a busy place, feeling really sad. It was some sort of milestone I had noticed (X hundred days since something, like graduation or a job or something), and I thought about how I would start getting motivation tomorrow.

I remember also going to some sort of first day induction at a really cucky post-university retailcuck job and how I walked home in the dark afterwards, telling myself I'd use my free time to do productive stuff. Of course, I barely did very little since (less than ever in the past year). My motivation is non existent. I am blackpilled as fuck about my difficult life as an ugly beta meek charismaless male.

Life is really passing right by with no achievements to show for it.

I need to channel my bitterness in to productivity.

Being fat sucks and I really feel it now, due to daily binges and little exercise. Sugar and caffeine are all that give me pleasure. I'm so bitter about being a nofriends loser through university while others enjoy themselves and have easy lives and success guaranteed because they're normies.

I'm procrastinating reading because I'm going through a long, boring, pseudy book.

How do I motivate myself without being spooked?

IKTF Too hard.

Attached: Happy UK Poster.png (600x513, 79K)

You don't need motivation you just need discipline. Start today, don't take bullshit from yourself

Also thanks, Italibro. Can we have some of your women? I dated a student from Sardinia and her no-nonsense attitude and Med look really cooked my spaghetti, if you know what I mean.

>I dated a student from Sardinia and her no-nonsense attitude and Med look really cooked my spaghetti, if you know what I mean.
What was meant by this?

Attached: download (2).png (212x238, 5K)

She made him dinner

Losing weight would be a start, user. Asking yourself each morning what you're going to do today to claw your way out of perma-failure might be useful. Put a poster up. The smallest things will make a difference, as they will lead to bigger things. Tidy one room. Polish your shoes. Get some laundry done. Do five piush ups. From small victories, the habits for bigger feats will grow.

Lads, what about architecture in the UK; is it a dead field? What would be the best place to study architecture?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/17/10-year-old-boy-believed-youngest-britain-recite-pi-220-places/

>10-year-old boy believed to be the youngest Briton to recite Pi to 220 places after performing feat in school assembly

privileged white male

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000191658281_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqN5h5Uk2iAalN1WngMjIB8GsJK6ZsYM9lgFXUiLM2uC0.jpg (1563x2501, 234K)

>coffee
>coffee
Fuck off, once again.

Attached: 01 (2).jpg (500x338, 36K)

Attached: Estados_Unidos-Donald_Trump-Racismo-Mundo_159244849_17636860_854x640.jpg (854x640, 76K)

Poor kid, should be out climbing trees and jumping in ponds

I just found out i have 130 quid from the last time i was in the UK
what do

and bullying paki kids

You've reminded me I have 40 Euro(s) left after Ireland in the same position.

Bath has a good architecture course and is still relatively comfy

if they're very old notes they might not be valid any more...i'm not sure though. lads?

Kek

Keep it safe, Once we Brexit it will tripple in value

HEHEHEHEHE...... actually I made her dinner.

So when will the EU members vote on the extension of Brexit?

convert it to a better currency and stay away from London.

Its not worth it bro.

Attached: IMG_1966.jpg (1288x652, 271K)

Thursday, probably

Shut up and fuck off

1970's

Can somebody confirm my mental retardation.
I understand that an extension only applies if they vote for Mays deal.
That means the SNP, DUP and a chunk of labour need to be turned over.
Where am I going wrong?

>Every thread since the NZ shooting
Hang yourself you CIA Nigger faggot!

Attached: Run them over.png (1100x733, 822K)

OK which one of you retards did this?

>Thief steals Devon seaside resort dog poo bin - BBC News
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-47604022